Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (63875 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Angelacruz: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
[img]

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by sureinfo: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
na only you go really know the answer to this question, try check yourself sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Femeto: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Awon ti Segun Arinze, Oshiomole and Obasanjo.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by mr405: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated

Stfu , Who's deceiving you? looking at that pics of yours you reel of 100% brokenness and you not fine yourself so you have no right to call any human ugly wen you one yourself. Nonsense
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by doxijaw: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated

Oshiomile has one of the best looking females in naija.

Explain that one.. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Asianjollof007: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You probably look hardened.
Your phone camera may be bad and causing you the grief.
You may have very bad phone ethics
Your voice, tone and choice of words may be horrible
Your environment may look distasteful
You may not be making eye contacts.
You may sound aggressive

The list is endless man. Check yourself. Looking, acting and sounding aggressive is the number one turnoff. Thank God for video calls grin

I'm not ugly o but these things you mentioned up there are the reasons my relationships crumbled untimely. A girl i met some days ago is already loosing interest, like i bore them or something.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Fantazy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

broke and poverty stricken kill you there .I know that's the first thing you notice in a man ",broke or rich ' that's why your destiny has been stolen

..if I'm not the finest male on Nairaland then I'm definitely the cutest... can't say richest but I'm not poor .....

Modified... Below is my pic

Lolz
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by aadoiza: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
doxijaw:

Oshiomile has one of the best looking females in naija.

Explain that one.. cheesy
No mind them. Na bcuz the guy no dey videocall them from inside his mansion.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by doxijaw: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
aadoiza:

No mind them. Na bcuz the guy no dey videocall them from inside his mansion.

If they don't perceive you as wealthy even though you are, you'll get a poor man's treatment. grin

Regina Daniels wey dump lover boy koro koro go marry ugly billionaire , no be naija women undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by berbs: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

It's well with you bruh
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by stayclearofme: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese
Chai you wicked oooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by aadoiza: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
doxijaw:

If they don't perceive you as wealthy even though you are, you'll get a poor man's treatment. grin

Regina Daniels wey dump lover boy koro koro go marry ugly billionaire , no be naija women undecided

Abi oo. Na dem go even say na money be fine bobo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by stayclearofme: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience
Because you are God that will see somebody's picture and conclude the kind of person he will be. Na wah o
E mail your picture I will also conclude about you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Originalsly: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

..if I'm not the finest male on Nairaland then I'm definitely the cutest... can't say richest but I'm not poor .....

The reason is expectations.... high expectations. If you can tell Nairalanders if you're not the finest then you are the cutest here... one can only imagine what you been telling these babes.... is it that if you're not the finest in Africa than you are most definitely the cutest? I don't know why you can't figure out why they drop you on video call.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by ALISMILE(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

when money is involved.

we still have some ladies that go for handsome even though you are broke.
Go and make money and stop decieving ursef
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
ALISMILE:
Go and make money and stop decieving ursef
guess you're ugly! go for plastic surgery and stop decieving ursef! but marry a pretty lady for the sake of ur offering(S)
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:
Men these days is somehow.. I don't understand what has been happening.

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Does this happen to only me ? I'm really confused. .. why is this happening,?

grin grin, don't ever send any girl / boy ur pics, or do video call with a girl /boy u just met, until uve meant them in person! They had really high expectation of what u might look like, how u may sound, they av built up this image of u that when they eventually see u and u didn't match the dreams they had of ur face, they feel sad and don't want to see u anymore cos staying is going to be painful experience for u at the end!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by coolhumble(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nonso i have gone through a lot in life and now showing on his face. Sorry bro!

RealGboy:

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Funflipper: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Shugar1:
Make i nor assume say u worwor die. Post ur picture b4 we fit talk for the matter

If Ned Nwoko (the proper definition of worwor) can have six beautiful wives, then there is a second chance for those men considered to be worwor. Na to make their bank account beautiful like Ned did and all those beauty queens will come running after them like goats wey dey for heat period.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Fash20: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience

nZzorbu... Na you oo
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese

AND NIGERIANS ARE HITTING THE LIKE AND SHARE BUTTONS!

WHO DO US SEF! FAKE PPL FULL THIS COUNTRY.

THREAD OWNER GO HUSTLE OO AND PRAY MAKE GOD BLESS U OO

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by lascos912(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you are wicked
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Candyness(f): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:

You so dumb its unbelievable. Fix your brain dear
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Kingrefreshed: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

broke and poverty stricken kill you there .I know that's the first thing you notice in a man ",broke or rich ' that's why your destiny has been stolen

Okay I've seen your picture.

Only God "NOSE" the best for you.

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Kingrefreshed: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

Okay I've seen your picture.

Only God "NOSE" the best for you.

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Funflipper: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Feddytune: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Candyness:

You so dumb its unbelievable. Fix your brain dear

only ugly people will take sides with him .. y'all like polishing the truth . hypocrite
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by NiceMen: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

Let me tell you for fact, you are in an era where people live by social media standards... may be your background and surrounding environment or your face portrayed you as someone that is poor and they don't want to have anything to do with someone like that...

They want to see you in a posh environment like Lekki... you get the idea? Even though you are being honest with your true self, that is not their concern. This is why they say women love lies...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Vulcan24:
It's just coincidence, besides do u need video calls?
There are too many expectations on social media that doesn't have any reality.

Build real time relationships and forget about these online deep fakes

Aswear I've cancelled anything online dating, meeting people online is daft, people should look within and around them to find themselves, not going in search of a princess in Netherlands, why would u be doing video call where u can be doing real time facetime with ur partner! So stupid, I think the internet and phones has made people lose interest in what is right in front of their eyes, I knw people has met people online and eventually ended well, but I think is still silly and childish

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Funflipper: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

Man if that is truly in that photo, I decree and declare that you must be wealthy like Ned in Jesus name.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

IS THIS A DREAM! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE PUT DOWN HERE!

WE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO ASK OUR CREATOR TO "MAKE " US IN A PARTICULAR WAY.

LOOKS THAT CAN CHANGE IN A MINUTE IS WHAT A "MATURE" HOMO SAPIENS IS USE TO ACCEPT SOMEBODY.

CHAI WERE DEY LADIES WAY REASONABLE MAN GO MARRY

WALAHI CONTRACT MARRIAGE STRAIGHT NI OOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.