Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (63878 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by antiediots: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

I'm guessing you're ugly too...

keep guessing..
it is girls like you that will disassociate from their parents in public because they are "ugly"
dats how yahoo boys will continue to fvck your smelling kpekus and dump your ass....
doomed soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Killermamba: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

broke and poverty stricken kill you there .I know that's the first thing you notice in a man ",broke or rich ' that's why your destiny has been stolen

Lol guy this nor be your pic. I think you are handsome and most girl don't do relationship with guys like u because they think u are a player (pussy fc) or if they date u. U will become a prayer point for them. But if this pic na ur own even my late mother go japa for grave if she see u.

..if I'm not the finest male on Nairaland then I'm definitely the cutest... can't say richest but I'm not poor .....

Modified... Below is my pic
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by stieyven(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Truthabulabula:
Show them cucumber next time.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

I know brother.

You shall as well be judge for being ab hypocrite and habouring evil thoughts.

Cucumber is a fruit. I wonder the sin in showing someone a fruit.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Uncle93(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience

Word bbe
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Deicide: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience
Let's video chat on Telegram?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Usmankno: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bros dnt allow any girl to make u feel less than other guys out there..nobody is ugly it's just depends on how one packages himself.No matter how u think u look,there is still some girls out there who will appreciate&love u the way u re.But stay away frm high class girls to avoid such things again..
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by shongy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Shugar1:
Make i nor assume say u worwor die. Post ur picture b4 we fit talk for the matter

Rotfl! You no get chill at all.....

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by NovusHomo(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:
Men these days is somehow.. I don't understand what has been happening.

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Does this happen to only me ? I'm really confused. .. why is this happening,?

Look in the mirror; the answer is right there, smiling at "Your Majestic Handsomeness". grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by toprealman: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
By looks alone? Check the pics of the young man that murdered his wife and commited suicide.
Unless you have super powers.....not by appearance.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by goldmatrix(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

broke and poverty stricken kill you there .I know that's the first thing you notice in a man ",broke or rich ' that's why your destiny has been stolen

..if I'm not the finest male on Nairaland then I'm definitely the cutest... can't say richest but I'm not poor .....

That's your picture? You mean it
Jesu..
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by awulio(f): 2:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Lol guy ur wicked oh

Shugar1:
Make i nor assume say u worwor die. Post ur picture b4 we fit talk for the matter
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by zakkxx: 2:33am On Mar 08, 2021
you wan marry? God is saving u from Hiv and std u de talk rubbish. I feel like flugging you. your wife will come without stress
RealGboy:

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by 9jaRealist: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
>
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ucheagbo: 6:09am On Mar 08, 2021
Bcoz u r ugly
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nicepoker(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Check your mouth and body odours, not all girls can stand them
So you can detect mouth odour and body odour via video call. This is interesting.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by IYANGBALI: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Nicepoker:
So you can detect mouth odour and body odour via video call. This is interesting.
yes now. I can perceive your mouth odour from here self
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by DedeNkem: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

She probably didn't like what she saw, in terms of your looks (women want to have beautiful babies). Or your home looks like crap and poor. Or you said something bs that threw her off. Or you exposed your dick (like some jerks do).
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

My brother na the nose...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by JONSYN7154: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2021
no vex o. i wan ask u one question. your face be like gorilla?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by BlueAir: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2021
sad Guy.nothing do u. But those gold diggers always believe well dressed guys are doing alright
RealGboy:

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by gregyboy(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

You made me laugh... With this your write up

First thing first when youre chatting with a lady even if she got a pics at her dp ask her to send her pics to you inreturn send yours to her

That should be the first thing before you start chatting at all,

If she likes you, the conversation will continue if she doesn't it ends there she will block you atleast you wont feel the emotional stress that much since you guys have not gone far in your conversation

Then again request for vidoe calls from her immidiately after the pics sending

Atleast all these would guarantee you 50 percent assurance she likes you the other 50 is when you meet life,

If she blocks you doesn't mean youre ugly, it means youre only ugly to her, a much prettier babe might find you as a cutie,

Use your head, next time
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Developrog(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Chevronstaff:
Maybe you're a very ugly person..Work on yourself..

Can't see your email message. What do you want to say?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ogbenia: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.