Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (63844 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ashirioluwa: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Man you need to work on your look. Make sure you look good before the next video call
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by ramark04: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
try to ignore online dating and go for physical toasting
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hey people Good afternoon.
Have you heard about PalmPlay and it's 2000naira bonus?? Well her is the quick catch

Palmplay is a mobile banking application that gives you 1650naira then gives you 2000naira cash to your bank account after registration and referring just 7 people.

Here is how it works
Use my referral link on my signature to download the palmplay app my link check my signature

Please follow this method and claim it. (Once you are through, you can use your link to invite me too so that it can be fast to get your bonuses too)

It is very simple..

1. Click on the link below my signature and profile
2. Then click on give a hand, put your phone number and submit.
3. Click on download app to help. It will refer you to playstore.
4. When u download the app, you should click on sign up/ register.
5. You will get 100 recharge card instantly and you also get 1650 to be withdrawn after you refer 7 people

Click below. To make it easier, use chrome browser to click on the link below my profile.
Once you have filled it. let me know so that I can also follow you and help you click on your link too
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience
wow! I check ur pic u have remove it, why
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by capitalzero: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:
Men these days is somehow.. I don't understand what has been happening.

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Does this happen to only me ? I'm really confused. .. why is this happening,?
Photoshop is not good!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Depressed101: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
post your pics for proper examination, this is a medical condition that should not be taken lightly
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by PhilipReigns(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
It's two ways.
It's either you are too ugly or too handsome.
Women gets intimidated by handsome guys too o, nor reason am. There are guys that are really cute to the extent some ladies run away from them, thinking its not safe to date them. Tag u a playboy even before getting to know u. Women are extremely sensitive!

Whatever happens, money is more important to a man than looks or six packs... Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lolz are you ugly
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by mechanics(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese
hmmmmm, you talk like as if you are angry.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by madridsta007(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

You are probably not good-looking.

Next time when you call her, wear an expensive suit, in a expensive-looking office or house and speak with a bit of confidence in your voice. Ugly or not, she will call you back next time.
Second thought, do not do that. Unless it is whom you are, that is a fake life. Instead, work hard, improve your bank account and society stature through legitimate means and you'll be the one running away from ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Moneyearners: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
you are ugly maybe or broke
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Fyzt: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
May be your room or house no get POP
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by mechanics(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Maybe you have an hidden agenda, if you are sincere on what you want with them, they won't block.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by franchasng: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

Hmmmmm. I don't think it's about good looks. It may have to do with looking too serious and scary. Some guys look scary and fierce even though they may look handsome.

There are some looks that make one look wicked and dangerous. Some beautiful ladies carry that look too which make them scare well to do men away without knowing.

I will suggest you learn to smile a lot, it helps to make one look welcoming and friendly.

Smile more and see

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is that a problem? wink
Yes it is
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Valenciabaddie: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
antiediots:

f.o.o.l!...that's why dat Ur yahoo boyfriend wanted to swallow your destiny
u talk as if u can create anything
if not for carowhite,and those buckets of paints you apply on your face,who go look your way

I'm guessing you're ugly too...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

I'm guessing you're ugly too...
You with your fake profile picture calling someone ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by DSC7: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

broke and poverty stricken kill you there .I know that's the first thing you notice in a man ",broke or rich ' that's why your destiny has been stolen

..if I'm not the finest male on Nairaland then I'm definitely the cutest... can't say richest but I'm not poor .....

Broda man Preaaccchhhhh!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Kizyte(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese
My dear Feddytune, it's not the young man's fault that he is ugly, neither is it his fault that he is poor. No one intentionally wanna be ugly and poor. Let's pray for the dude that God may bless him so that people who rejected him will come back wishing they never did.

My friend RealGboy, forget about women and focus on your hustle, when everywhere don green, beautiful women will come begging to be your baby mama.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by KanuSE: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
I block broke and ugly girls too. cool

I met a girl online, swapped pictures and made a video call - I only saw her face and I think she liked what she saw as well. We planned to meet and I got to the venue before her, parked where she couldn't possibly notice me. I saw her first, a bit bigger than I thought - quite funny though. grin

Stepped out of my car, walked up to her, hugged her and I chuckled - her insecurity started to play. She persistently questioned why I laughed but I couldn't satisfy her curiosity.

Long story short, the date went down south. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Valenciabaddie: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You with your fake profile picture calling someone ugly.

Don't take out your personal problems on me . find sth to eat okay. it is well..
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by yinkeys(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Start spinning plates
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Amalekki: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hammer head of horror, is that you my homie... grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by SKINDOGGY: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Maybe na d environment wey u do the video call no make sense maybe shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Chevronstaff: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Maybe you're a very ugly person..Work on yourself..
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
anonymuz:
are you the only one to access the question
and what's your business
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience
oyes. I know some ugly guy, but when you get to meet or chat them, u will never want to leave them.in fact they are all is all
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Omega48: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

It happens to only you ooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by kristo123: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
let's see your picture before I can decide... maybe you remind her of her ex or she sees you as a player.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by fitinwell: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
You too Date ladies from your Area Nah..
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Omihanifa: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tow things are involved

(1) either you are not up to her taste ( not fine enough )

(2) the interior of your house no make sense so she go just believe say bar no dey
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Knowing how a lot of you male younglings can be, I can bet it is your environment.

There really can’t be so much difference in your looks as a man. You don’t wear makeup or change hairstyles regularly.

It is the environment bro... It mustn’t be rich, it should be tidy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.