Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (63872 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by greatbrian(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue,

How dumb this sounds though. To think you judge a book by it's covers. So many good containers out there with fake and expired products.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Sailorsoldier1: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:
Men these days is somehow.. I don't understand what has been happening.

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Does this happen to only me ? I'm really confused. .. why is this happening,?
for d video call d babe go don see ceiling board instead of POP for ur parlour....ladies can b funny u know
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Gentle0wavez: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
lefulefu:
jay z is fresh now oo
Na money make am fresh na. Just imagine that guy without Money
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
oyes. I know some ugly guy, but when you get to meet or chat them, u will never want to leave them.in fact they are all is all
I'm not really bothered about the looks of a man but I can easily tell the kind and type of lifestyle a man lives just seeing their pics,I've never been wrong in that regards.A married man on this forum tried to be smart but I kept insisting he was married until he had no option than to own up,so pictures really tell a lot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Gentle0wavez: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

he's handsome
Bodily yah, but facially he's a bit below average. IMO sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by nathaniel27(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
maybe u ugly or u look broke
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I'm not really bothered about the looks of a man but I can easily tell the kind and type of lifestyle a man lives just seeing their pics, I've never been wrong in that regards A married man on this forum tried to be smart but I kept insisting he was married until he had no option than to own up,so pictures really tell a lot
You have undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
dairykidd:
You have undecided
I haven't, I say less than I know.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:

Hmmm.. no problem o
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Roon9(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience

You can tell a person's attributes from pics? Wow! Intelligence minister undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ahasco(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Travel out of the country that way you see the difference
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Candyness(f): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:

only ugly people will take sides with him .. y'all like polishing the truth . hypocrite

Boo ya sound dumb & stupid, fish brain. Nobody is ugly
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Truthabulabula(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
seyz91:
abi grin

Dirty mind.

What do you think I have in mind? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Kondomatic(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
pocohantas:
Knowing how a lot of you male younglings can be, I can bet it is your environment.

There really can’t be so much difference in your looks as a man. You don’t wear makeup or change hairstyles regularly.

It is the environment bro... It mustn’t be rich, it should be tidy.
Aunty.

OP show is pictures nah, abi you dey fear say we fit no comment if we see your face?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Kobicove(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..

You must be ugly AF!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by almarthins(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated

This world is really a disease. I am really not surprise at ur kind, na so.

If monkey get money like dangote ur kind will date him secretly, soon Belle go come.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by blueAgent(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
falcon01:
isn't it obvious?? you Ugly, only thing you can do is workout to have a good body that will make up for the ugly face and if you are too lazy to do that just hustle and get rich which will also be hard for you cause you are a lazy f*ck if my first statement is correct!. Take heart fellow ugly Bro!!

Gbam
Wahala for who ugly.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by bizhop01: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ladies sef, if you shown her 1 million dollar she would have called you honey babe.

Sorry man i think it's because of your fallopian tube nose that scared her lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kondomatic:
Aunty.

OP show is pictures nah, abi you dey fear say we fit no comment if we see your face?

You knowwwwww grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by lookingfly: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Babara1994:
Ladies block me after seeing my pics grin
Op, you and I are in the same boat. grin
worwor boys association of nigeria grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by generationz(f): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

broke and poverty stricken kill you there .I know that's the first thing you notice in a man ",broke or rich ' that's why your destiny has been stolen

..if I'm not the finest male on Nairaland then I'm definitely the cutest... can't say richest but I'm not poor .....

Modified... Below is my pic

Oga, next time put graphic pics in your caption for those of us who might be eating sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Funny enough I do this to girls most of the time.

Once she's not attractive enough, I ghost straight up. I even ghost some after seeing them in the day time for the first time. I ghost without looking back, call me whatever you like. I even ghost once I don't get some level of mutualism for the first few days or calls. I don't hide this one, I tell them their energy doesn't equate mine so no need pressing further before ghosting.

I think you don't look attractive enough. that's the only reason I'll ghost after seeing your face.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by knightphoenix: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

money is good, looks are good too but a good heart is best.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by ojotobiloba1: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience
Pure Nonsense
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by knightphoenix: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
almarthins:

This world is really a disease. I am really not surprise at ur kind, na so.

If monkey get money like dangote ur kind will date him secretly, soon Belle go come.
. No be lie you talk my broad.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

Bodily yah, but facially he's a bit below average.
IMO sha

yeah.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

Na money make am fresh na.
Just imagine that guy without Money
apart from that good food and probably enuf rest and exercise.there was one video wey I see some few yrs back about one nigerian amature athlete. Guy was looking like he was from ogbomosho area.nigerians were laughing about the way the guy looked and the way he was pronouncing words.this guy eventually come get scholarship from one US and dem put am in their school sports team.few yrs later wen dis guy upload picture of himself wen he graduated omo the guy physical appearance change.person wey look like person wey come from one deep village in ogbomosho was now looking like chris brown grin.his skin was fresher and he was looking more youthful grin.the suffering in naija can certainly make one look ugly grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by ALISMILE(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

guess you're ugly! go for plastic surgery and stop decieving ursef! but marry a pretty lady for the sake of ur offering(S)
bro, I give God the glory for all that I ve
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
ALISMILE:
bro, I give God the glory for all that I ve

then why are you informing me?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese

I hope you are not ugly
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by ibuildstuff(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
People like u tend to think they are intelligent but that's not the case. U cannot tell the kind of person someone is via picture.
Honestly to deceive u will be very easy if u judge people by their looks n picture.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by ibuildstuff(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
U are even hyping urself. My dear u never Waka sef, just chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.