Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Should I Still Contact Her??. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Contact Her??. (35974 Views)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Video: A Snapchat Ashawo Girl’s Se.xt*ape - Watch Now (contact Her Now) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by femi4: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Telstar:
Pictures? No. What Nigerian girls need is money. If he gives her money, that would automatically suicide her.
She requested for it. Whenever a lady made a request like that without being forced, it means a lot to her
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Eastcaostboy: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
RioCarputo:
that's how a girl voice her frustrations of lack of having boyfriend or being in a relationship.... I sent her mail and she responded and I got her number, we chatted on WhatsApp and I do call her for about a week.....but at times she do told me to call her back immediately she picks up- this could go for about twice a day......she don't talk, she don't asks questions, she don't call not even a flash..... I even sent her message on WhatsApp and ask her if she's not feeling my vibes or not having any interest in me , she should let me know so that I can stop disturbing her, but she reads my message and kept mute, so I stop calling her and had to deleted her number from my phone asap.....it's been a week now.... and she has not even call or sent me a message.... I've also move on....

Op just leave her alone and move on.she's not interested in you..set your eyes on the future... there are so many good and big fishes in the river....go out there or if possible change your environment and move to a more bigger or civilize place....
Good state of mind. Let her be she will definitely call you some day. Be focus on money....it will bring them come...i mean good looking ones
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by femi4: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bodyodour:
maybe the guy is ugly or his phone camera is of low quality.
grin How can you have a phone and you won't have at least one or two pictures of yours in the gallery
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by frozen70(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?

Some people are boring while some are lively

She may not be boring but at the same time not an extrovert as you are

If you think you can cope then the ball is in ur court
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Eastcaostboy: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

My type of guy

But call her bro

Let your manly pride not come in the way.

You should have called her the following day.

It's the right of the girl to be chased not for the girl to chase.

As for the boring part, she might just want to know you.
Real G

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Paan(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
She fit get guy way she no want make him know una matter...ka ju
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Eastcaostboy: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
pressto91:
Communication is very important in a relationship. I personally cannot cope with someone I cannot discuss with. One of my best relationships was with a lady with whom I could talk about everything with even over the phone and online. She would flow so easily. The relationship died because I live far from her. I just wish I could reach out to her.
Some girls are introvert but they will still change with time or rather if you're a real G, always say something laughable let her laugh and be open minded
to communicate

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by RichBossman: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mokason288:
Be honest with your self

1st how old are you ?

And whose phone are you browsing through?
una bad....hahahahahahaa..una fit kill person o

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Mokason288(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:

An insult
I’m an Adult...
I don’t take things on NL too seriously
Except it concerns
1...BUHARI
2...FULANI
3... LAI MOHAMMED
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by RioCarputo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Good state of mind. Let her be she will definitely call you some day. Be focus on money....it will bring them come...i mean good looking ones
yes ooo boss....thanks
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Benega9(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
See my Nigga,no go think To Much Because Of A Girl,as She Keeps Quiet,maybe She Wanna know The Kind of Guy You Be...what I Have To Say Is For You To Keep quiet Too..like One Week Stuff You Call Her...tell Her why Is She Doing Like This..i Mean Scare her,put Charges On Her.then wait For Her Replies
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by deherdsman: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
HopeVictor:

Girls like the hard guys.. call her and tell her you were expecting a call or chat from her.. if she isn't interested in the relationship she should tell you..so you can stop wasting your time and move on.
you just spoke my mind
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by seanwilliam(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dreyton36:
Fix another date
And this time it should be at your place (house)
Spread 5000 naira in pieces on different sides of your bed
Money turns them on , she'll think you're very rich to have money at the corners of your room
Any move you make she'll succumb

Until you fvck a naija babe they'll never call back even when they like you naturally
Fvck that babe my son and live long
And when you're done fulfilling your mission she'll be the one disturbing you with calls then you should gnite like starboy

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Even though this sounds very stupid grin

It still will work 70% of times for an average naija girl .

U can never beat your chest Dating a naija woman if you never fhuck am at least 3 times grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Bobxin: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
1beat:
Sorry ooo. How old are you ?
I think your priority now should be your studies last year was wasted year for Nigeria students due to strike and lockdown I don't want to believe you want to waste this year again shassing girls up and down. My advice for you is to leave that girl face your studies/ life and make name for your self that girl will be the one shassing you. but if you want to continue you are free to do so

How do you jump into comment without reading the story.
This guy is a working class, has a car and a job. He definitely paid for the outing.
Read the story. undecided
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Bobxin: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mokason288:

I’m an Adult...
Except it concerns
1...BUHARI
2...FULANI
3... LAI MOHAMMED

Trust me, those are the exact things you shouldn't take serious.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Bobxin: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
femi4:
grin How can you have a phone and you won't have at least one or two pictures of yours in the gallery

Good question.
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mokason288:

I’m an Adult...
Except it concerns
1...BUHARI
2...FULANI
3... LAI MOHAMMED
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by lolipopandy(f): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
She clearly doesn't see you the way you see her,get someone who loves you just as much as you'd love her.
Nodeydopass:
Good evening nlders, I need your input on this situation I'm in and I'll appreciate if you can help with your honest opinion.

There's this girl In my street that I like and will want her to be my girlfriend. I met with her about a month ago and I told her I wanted to see her and discuss properly with her and since then, I've been trying to get to know her on WhatsApp (she gave me her contact) but this girl is very boring on WhatsApp. I literally had to bring up ways to make the conversation going but it always end with some awkward silence as she usually reply with short answer or even abbreviation.

So I decided to have a proper date with her and I scheduled a day and time. I picked her up at her place and we went out on a "date". Throughout the date, it was me just bringing things up and she was also making attempt to flow along and the conversation was going smoothly, tho I was the one bringing up topics et al. The date was cool, interesting and even whenever she had to do something outside that we had to go together, she held my arm all through and the physical contact was unhindered.

Then we came back from date and she asked for my picture and I told her I don't have any but I'll take one the following day but she said I shouldn't bother. However, since that day we went out, she hasn't even called me or even message me on Whatsapp even though she's online.

Tho I like this girl but I believe the feeling and the communication should be mutual and shouldn't be always me chatting her up all the time, so I let her be. I'm really thinking about her but I don't want to contact her. I feel she has to make an effort too. or am I being too unreasonable?
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Twelfthman: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Honestly its baffles me [quote author=MufasaLion post=100214850]

Leave her alone. i don't understand how you guys find your street ladies attractive
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
DigitB:

She's not into you.
Leave her alone.

If you invest more of your feelings in her you'll eventually end up simping.
It has happened to me and I learnt the hard way.
thanks brother.... I'm just seeing my post on fp...

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by 2oby: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nodeydopass:

She is so much in love wt u. Trust me bro. She is trying to control her feeling not to look she(inferiority complex).
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
lolipopandy:
She clearly doesn't see you the way you see her,get someone who loves you just as much as you'd love her.

I get your point. thanks for the advice
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by lolipopandy(f): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
You're welcome
Nodeydopass:

I get your point. thanks for the advice
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Benega9:
See my Nigga,no go think To Much Because Of A Girl,as She Keeps Quiet,maybe She Wanna know The Kind of Guy You Be...what I Have To Say Is For You To Keep quiet Too..like One Week Stuff You Call Her...tell Her why Is She Doing Like This..i Mean Scare her,put Charges On Her.then wait For Her Replies
mad oooh... I'll see what I can do boss. thanks for the OT
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by hstar: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Usually a guy will text or call and say he had a great time and wants to hang out again soon, something like that. So maybe she can be nervous that you didn’t like something about her and that’s why you didn’t give any feedback.

It could also be that she’s silent because she is used to being pursued and is not used to a shared effort arrangement. You could just tell her that you’d like her to initiate sometimes rather than just staring at her “online” status feeling lonely.

If you truly find her boring and/or selfish then you might have to put your physical attraction aside and let this one go.

Fantastic
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
frozen70:

Some people are boring while some are lively
She may not be boring but at the same time not an extrovert as you are
If you think you can cope then the ball is in ur court
I get your point.... I'll see what can come out of this
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nodeydopass: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
femi4:

i don't like taking pictures, the last one I took was since 2019 or thereabouts...
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by hstar: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Nodeydopass

You are not being unreasonable brother, don't contact her until she reaches out, it seems to me two things;

1. She's not so much into you - if this the case let her be and move on, but if you must insist ensure you can keep up with the consequences. Do with do with you.

2. You seem not to know what makes her open up - seek her areas of interest and discuss that, I've dated extreme introverts, na Dem day talk pass I swear down, them go bore with gist pass extroverts.
Why did you let this out now!
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by hstar: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Nodeydopass

You are not being unreasonable brother, don't contact her until she reaches out, it seems to me two things;

1. She's not so much into you - if this the case let her be and move on, but if you must insist ensure you can keep up with the consequences. Do with do with you.

2. You seem not to know what makes her open up - seek her areas of interest and discuss that, I've dated extreme introverts, na Dem day talk pass I swear down, them go bore with gist pass extroverts.
Why did you let this out now!

U said nothing but the truth
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by shegzhkn: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Nodeydopass

What kind of gist ??

Politics, Foreign Policy and National Security,
Technology and the next big thing , 21st century Business ideas or some snaky banter that does no one any good.

And how is he suppose to find out about her interest if not the first real meeting they had ??
Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by Nigerianization(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Usually a guy will text or call and say he had a great time and wants to hang out again soon, something like that. So maybe she can be nervous that you didn’t like something about her and that’s why you didn’t give any feedback.

It could also be that she’s silent because she is used to being pursued and is not used to a shared effort arrangement. You could just tell her that you’d like her to initiate sometimes rather than just staring at her “online” status feeling lonely.

If you truly find her boring and/or selfish then you might have to put your physical attraction aside and let this one go.

Oil dey your wig, sorry head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.