Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? (37477 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by wealthtrak: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.
She has other male admirers who she's still comparing with you like a lot of females do. Her degree of interest in you is low. Get yourself another babe who's love lingo you understand and vice versa.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by wealthtrak: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:
I want to Make something perfectly clear for you,Women are incapable of Love or Gratitude.The closet They can do is respect you,and it's quite obvious that she lacks Respect for you,she doesn't even Reply your texts Until she wants something From you.That should tell you that she's Just Dating you(you are dating yourself really) For your Money,and once she's done Using you,she will Dump you and kick you out Into the Streets where Simps Belong.

Now that you've known the problem,What Is The solution? well,There really is nothing you can do to change how she sees you, because How you start with a woman is how you are going to end with her.So just Cut your losses and move on,break up with her and stay out of Relationships for now.

Mention me if you have any Questions,and also, do Not Ever Take Relationship Advice from A woman!
Word!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.