Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? (37525 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Matheusmartin: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Niggarz be dating themselves thinking they are in a relationships

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by bareal(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
You would be surprised that, na one Okada man go dey bleep am left right and centre wey she go dey die for....better channel your energy to something else. That's how they roll.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by WudBMother: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
You are in a relationship with yourself. I think your mind is made up. Follow through.

londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Fremantle: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.

Your's is even better, a girl I dated once, on my birthday she flashed me to call back.. called back only for this girl to complain that her WhatsApp was malfunctioning (She was using the GB WhatsApp then)....

The next day she had realized wat she did and sent me a very crappy voice note, like they forced her to sing the birthday song.

My brother, you had better move on o. undecided
Just as me, u'll realize soon enough, na only u dey date urself o :- cry

3 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Akinbahm(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:
The time, money and energy you invested in a Nigerian girl would be best if you channel them in a poultry business!

There's nothing significant in dating a Nigerian girl. Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!

At the emboldened at least person go dey see returns on eggs.

I wouldn't blame the said girl but rather blame Mr waster he saw the handwriting clearly and he still dey ask for advice, later he go join the wagon say his babe useless whereas reverse nah the case.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by SmartyPants(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Sorry, sir, that must hurt. You seem like the sensitive type who often wrongly believes that gift giving as a love language can be used as a love magnet.

I surmise that you have fallen deeply for this person which is why, despite your obvious realization of her feelings towards you, you are hesitant to pll the plug.

You will find someone else but remember never to try to buy love.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by donbenie(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
CsRockefeller:
I don't care for birthdays though.

I won't be offended if my girl forgets mine because I hardly remember people's.

But you ain't me wink
Like someone suggested,always read the article before commenting..
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Goldenheart(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sissy
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by fasty: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yes, most people can relate with heartbreaking stories that have flooded Nairaland front page in recent days.

No doubt, we are enjoying the stories even though it is clear most are written from the OP's imaginations. I do admire some of the storytelling and writting skills by many authors we have here.

My concern, to be candid, is that can we channel this same energy to discussing more productive topics on this forum. That way, everybody can have a sense of belonging.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chai, what a tears.

The future is female indeed.

Kai...

1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by 10thTenthMan: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:
The time, money and energy you invested in a Nigerian girl would be best if you channel them in a poultry business!

There's nothing significant in dating a Nigerian girl. Allow sanity to reign in your life, stay away from Nigerian girls!

Wisdom. Though I do not consider it only a Nigerian Girl Problem. You will not understand the level of wisdom in your statement. Or Perhaps you do.

IF ONLY OUR YOUNG MEN SPENT THIER TIME CHASING THEIR BUSINESS, CAREERS, VOCATION/TRADE, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, etc. Transmutation OF all this sexual energy into another worthwhile venture. IF ONLY THEY REALIZE THE FOLLY IN THIS OPPOSITE SEXGIRLFRIEND/LOVER THING. DO NOT BE TOO ATTACHED TO ANY HUMAN BEING. Especially a woman who adds no value to aspects of your life like Business, Career, Vocation, Skill Acquisition, Self Development, and LIFES PURPOSE.

TO ME ANY RELATIONSHIP THAT IS NOT LEADING TO MARRIAGE IS FOR SEXUAL PURPOSES. The so called WE ARE DATING. What the hell is DATING? Please you are simply enjoying each others sexuality. So, simply Enjoy it. Why spend time, effort, heartbreak, money, energy etc on such a useless relationship? Have the sex and quickly go back to focusing on yourself. Go back to chasing your life's purpose. Or you avoid it and fully focus.

PLEASE TO ANY LISTENING YOUNG GUN OUT THERE: Be not deceived:

1. Put yourself first. Yourself first and no one else.
2. Then focus on your FAMILY dependents. Yes. Old/Aged Parents Relatives that cant work anymore.
3. Then focus on Young kids (relatives/kids of relatives/your own kids) too young to cater for themselves.
4. Then think of the less priviledged in the society, etc.

IT IS AFTER ALL THESE ARE TAKEN CARE OF THAT YOU CAN THEN DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO , TO ADD A WOMAN TO THE LIST of life's troubles.

And when you add a woman, be NOT deceived that she loves you for who you are. She loves you because of one selfish reason or another that suits her taste in a man. Just as you also see some selfish reasons that suit your taste in a woman. In the end, WE ARE USING EACH OTHER. SO BE WISE.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Lixusheng(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

u r a mumu man
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by ojuolu(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

@OP, are you sure you are not dating yourself?
Please, if all you wrote up here is true, she is not into you. Whatever you do from here, it is up to you.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Swagk101(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:

Funny but true
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

No. Stay and be coughing up money, like money ritual, anytime she calls you baby

3 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by KnightsTemplar(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

OP, do her strong thing on her birthday, be playing the mugu, increase your lovey dovey, ask her to tell you the things she wants for her birthday, even promise to throw her a birthday bash, on that day block and ghost her, be a man Mistar, cause clearly the girl is using you.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by calcal: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
You better think of a better thing to do with your life.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by qtguru(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Well look at the bright side, this is for your character development.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Rickbronz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by SmartyPants(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
fasty:
Yes, most people can relate with heartbreaking stories that have flooded Nairaland front page in recent days.

No doubt, we are enjoying the stories even though it is clear most are written from the OP's imaginations. I do admire some of the storytelling and writting skills by many authors we have here.

My concern, to be candid, is that can we channel this same energy to discussing more productive topics on this forum. That way, everybody can have a sense of belonging.

Young man, there are so many threads in politics, business, etc. Why not camp there with your sanctimonious self?
Has anyone forced you to this thread?

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by heendrix(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
omaclarry:
Bros let me help you: Call her, tell her how bad u felt, accept her apology, continue showing her love, plan her upcoming birthday, be the major sponsor, tell her you hav everytin sorted out for the d-day, help her invite friends even make enquiries for lounge to use.. make her happy.

on that day call ur guys, fyn better noisy bar hangout with them put ur phone for silence and allow the universe fight for you.

Most times you dont need to show ur pain and retaliate immidiately cos she will already be prepared for ur worse, but follow my advice nd watch her pain

Mehnn I've just learnt thanks bro much wisdom on ya
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Are u seriously asking this type of question❓ Don't be a fool bro. Move on. Make money and better ones will come ur way...
This Iv seen in life...

Note: If she comes back after u become rich, bang her mercilessly with Kororo and still take a walk. Otherwise she will trap u down.
This Iv also seen in life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Oteikwu1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=omaclarry post=100280369]Bros let me help you: Call her, tell her how bad u felt, accept her apology, continue showing her love, plan her upcoming birthday, be the major sponsor, tell her you hav everytin sorted out for the d-day, help her invite friends even make enquiries for lounge to use.. make her happy.

on that day call ur guys, fyn better noisy bar hangout with them put ur phone for silence and allow the universe fight for you.

Most times you dont need to show ur pain and retaliate immidiately cos she will already be prepared for ur worse, but follow my advice nd watch her pain[/quote
Bosss I tuale for u ur comment is one of d best
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Shancca: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

I was expecting you to write with monstrous anger but obviously you are a simp and does not need our help man. Keep simping brov.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Lomprico2: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
you already know what to do.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Muhylonaire007: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
This one just mumu anyhow... Oga comot for here and geddifok jhor
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

On my way to the Alpha Male's Den up the High Castle, I saw the decomposing corpses of Simpletons,Simps, Mumus, Muguns and Magas along the route!

You knew this girl dey use u and yet you tanda there dey type dey ask question. Let me tell you, there is an Alpha Jagaban somewhere wey dey chop your woman kpetus. You are just a mere provider - A full blown Simp. I will advise you to japa on the spot! You are being fleeced. You should be bursting their brains out with Kondo while collecting their money. Gosh! Death to Simps mehn!

I need to see you and school you into Alphanetics!
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by robinsonmfon(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
No o. Don't move on
londonbanks:

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oboi. Na you de in charge of this relationship abi na she de incharge.. girl no call you, you de complain. You no de shame?
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:
You forgot the two major rules of dating: He who invests less is the one in control...and Never reward a girl who is not invested in the relationship.

You have become predictable to her.

Ditch the girl..and move on. Dont do anything for her on her birthday.
. Gbamm !
Monkey dey work
Baboon dey Chop
grin grin grin
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by zeeace(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
No! you should move off ! iberibe
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by ZooOga: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Olosho 1, Simp 0 , Full Time cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.