Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? (37515 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by MufasaLion: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ditch the babe. Never go out sad because a babe!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by londonbanks(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:

You are welcome bro.

Dont just say its over. You have to mean it. Remember you did most of the investing, you are the one more likely to feel the pain of a breakup. Trust me, she won't feel anything...because she invested less.

Moreover, because of the pains of a severed relationship, you might b tempted in the future to go back to her,esp if she makes a move on you.

Dating is a gane of numbers. Assuming you have other babes you are packaging ....you wont need to worry about going back to her in the future.

Cheers.

Trust me, I wont tempted to go back, you can believe that! I would look more patheric that i already do. She wouldn't respect me as a man if went back to her. This was the straw that broke the camels back. I even asked her a while back if there was something that i did to make her always be unenthused whenever we were together and she just shook her head nonchalantly . I have been putting up with her shit for months that i couldnt overlook this one. She invested nothing, zero, nada, into what he had! I've never once ever gotten a call or a text from her just to check up on me. I was never a priority just an ATM that she could run to. The only pain i would feel is if i did what she did to me to a nice girl that genuinely cared about me, that would hurt me worst. Again thank you bro, i needed this heart to heart. cool I appreciate everything you laid down

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by MufasaLion: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
habsydiamond:
Why are u like this mehn!! What's in forgetting a day of birth.. A ady meant for reasoning but being celebrated... If u move on that means u are not a man... What if it's ur parents that forgets ur birthday?? Will u disown them Op pele... Change don dey affect u too
[/s]

How did you pass in school?. Read your post again. Read it slowly to yourself and go back to the OP's post.

13 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by habsydiamond(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
aroundtheearth:
If you had read his post and not only the title, you would know it's not just about her forgetting his birthday. Learn to read before commenting.

my bad I have rephrase jare
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by habsydiamond(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
I
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

How did you pass in school?. Read your post again. Read it slowly to yourself and go back to the OP's post.

Mr man, claim down nao... At first I didn't read the post. But I have gone through to see the reason behind the op's post. The babe is not loyal milk if u know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by MufasaLion: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
IMr man, claim down nao... At first I didn't read the post. But I have gone through to see the reason behind the op's post. The babe is not loyal milk if u know u know

lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by mamcoker: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:
You forgot the two major rules of dating: He who invests less is the one in control...and Never reward a girl who is not invested

This one laud o

5 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by pkang: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
IMr man, claim down nao... At first I didn't read the post. But I have gone through to see the reason behind the op's post. The babe is not loyal milk if u know u know

grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by londonbanks(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op.. My bad of the first post... The girl u call ur girl is literary not urs physical.... Shes glued to her phone always while out on date with u means she's not into you... In every relationship communication is vital, without it the relationship will head for the rock. In short she's not urs oo... It's better u start searching for a better babe... Thou it will take u more than the eyes oo.. U will need to pray and fast to have a good babe. Some are good in appearance and not good in the mind while some are not good in appearance but good in mind... It takes the grace of God to end up with a babe with both qualities.

You don't understand, this girl had been ignoring my calls, texts and treating me like i was disposable leading up to my birthday. Its not so much about the day its an indication of where i stand with her. If i had done even half of the things that she had done to me we wouldnt even be still together. So what, I'm supposed to just let her walk all over me, treat me like shit, manipulate me for financial gain because thats what a real man is supposed to take from a women ? My parents would never do what she did to me so dont drag them into it. Relationship involves mutual and reciprocal actions, its 50/50, its give and take. Life is too short, i'm not gonna waste my time and money chasing someone who dont feel the same way about me emotionally just so i can feel like a man by society's standards. You wouldnt put up with it for as long as i have.

11 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by braunny(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Which kind simp be this....
structural engineer for the Ark don turn meme.......wel na truly simp ohhhh she forgot urs but remembers others
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by fotadmowmend(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Runnnnnnnnn for your life and future

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by kkins25(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga so you don't you were dating yourself all along grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Patosky4U: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Alert! alert!! alert!!!

We just detect the latest simp in town grin grin cheesy

Master of redpiller kindly send rescue team

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Sonoyom(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Don't move on bro, just stay there, moving an ATM is a very complicated process.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Chirowman(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
You are on a one chance bus better move on.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
I don't care for birthdays though.

I won't be offended if my girl forgets mine because I hardly remember people's.

But you ain't me wink

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Spiff20(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.
Are you seriously asking us this question?

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by MrgudK(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.

NO, that is your lifez goal

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Jessepaid(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
hehehe....

you clearly ignored the writings on the wall...

how am I sure you no go ignore wetin we go write here....

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Akinbahm(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by nomenclature(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
No,dont move on yet
londonbanks:

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by adonnii(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
that's being insensitive from her
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by superCleanworks(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:
she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Guy. The real question here which ONLY YOU can answer is HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH OF HER RUBBISH OR YOU WANT SOME MORE

U r in exam hall and you want to spend all your time on question 1A when there are many others that are easier abi u wan fail?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Danny5050: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
[thankGod you already know she's using you for her own financial benefits probably she will collect money from you and give to another guy. Baba, runaway she's a gold digger and a fair weather friend.. they're so many ladies out there better dump her and get urself a better lady.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by yetunsbay(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
this life no balance. Me wey just met my gf (2months). She needs a phone and I'm afraid unfortunately she is been looking towards purchasing for her but for me ooo ain't ready buying any phone yet except we sex first. Buying the device no be the issue but man don learn. Talking fr experience.

My question is how can I achieve this without making it a pre requisite for purchasing her the gadget ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by bigcee(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
I just dont know what is wrong with you. It's clear she is not into you. Let her go pls and save yourself from that monster you call a girlfriend. People like you no dey listen at all. I pity you sha. You'll learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by FrankLampard: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

I would advise you not to leave her yet. Next time when she asks you for money always make sure she renders you a service before you give her. Also make sure you don't give her money more than 2-5K, depending on how buoyant you are.

Next time when she ask for money tell her to come and offer you sex, or cook for you and clean your house. SIMPLE

11 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Weedhustler: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Guy invite her over, den give her sent forth fucking!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by samdaisi: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yes bro,you ought to and you must carry on because you are truly a baby comparing you with my baby boy that's about to clock 4 years soon
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Ferdinandu(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Best thing for you is to move on now before you find out what will break your heart for months. Had exact experience as yours till I found out she was fucking another guy. You are just a tree she will just come and pluck money from and forget about till she needs another . Don't even try to negotiate else she will fill ways to keep you hoping while spending.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by udemzyudex(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
lol.. chai
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Which kind simp be this....
SIMPleton?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.