Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 (45418 Views)

20 Acts And Sayings Of Simps. / Hilarious Quotes And Sayings To Make Your Day manmen / 7 Good Morning Love Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by DSC7: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Inside life.....
The circle continues.....

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by BigDan69: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lols
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dating an ugly girl is so stressful, every 3 minutes she will call and ask youu, I hope you won't leave me. undecided

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Once you post "Love is not all about money" you will just see stingy men clapping for you in the comment section.

LMAO cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I wonder why women called it menstruation instead of womenstruation. They like shifting all their problem on men hmmm.

Lol. Nonsense cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
MY SISTER HUSTLE OOO, SO THAT IF YOU WANT TO EAT PIZZA OR SOMETHING ELSE, YOU WILL OPEN YOUR WALLET NOT YOUR Leg..

Very sound advice, to be honest. Some girls honestly can't bring out their own money to buy ice cream for themselves... even when they should be able to afford it.

33 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
To those men who plait their hair and wear ear ring, may God add mensuration.

Iseehhh!!! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Form of Funeral Prayers can take you From Hell to Heaven if you Die ontop a Man or woman while in the act of Fornication or Adultery.

No form of funeral prayers can take you to heaven if you died in sin, not giving your life to Christ. smiley smiley

8 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You stand at a spot finished two sachet of water but any day you buy bottle water you will travel with it from Lagos to Abuja...some people and fake life. undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by jamiudarex(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
DSC7:
Person go suffer get girlfriend una go still Bleep am...

grin grin
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Show me a woman/man that can leave he/her phone around their partner unlocked because he or she got nothing to hide. None.

Me! Whatever he sees is not what he can legitimately pick a fight over.

Other men are chyking me. So? Does that translate to cheating? Have you married me? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by adadike(f): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Sweetheart I will spend the night at the office with my secretary because its raining heavily here....Love you and good night. Reply as a wife.
Am already at the door of your office, pls open the door. I love you so much that I decided to keep the vow which says 'for better for worse, in rain and in sunshine till death do us part

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by adadike(f): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
To those men who plait their hair and wear ear ring, may God add mensuration.
Amin

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
adadike:
Am already at the door of your office, pls open the door. I love you so much that I decided to keep the vow which says 'for better for worse, in rain and in sunshine till death do us part
Lol... Ada ada. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Secrets and lies kills a relationship, No matter how careful You are,You'll get caught.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Even Broke guys will be calling ladies Gold digger
My brother wat can she dig from you...When youu are just an Aluminum. undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Do you know that some women train their house girls into wife material and train their children into slay queens?

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Following
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Girls will be like “all I want from him is CARE, ATTENTION, SUPPORT & HONESTY” now put all the first letters together (CASH) undecided

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Magnoliaa(f): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Stop checking her messages and call logs.... Sometimes check her gallery and buy her those Clothes, Shoes and Bags she Screenshot. kiss

This one sweet me. cheesy cheesy

FalseProphet1:
Do you know that some women train their house girls into wife material and train their children into slay queens?

undecided undecided And?
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lack of money can make all your problems look like spiritual attack. Hussle o!

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Magnoliaa(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Girls will be like “all I want from him is CARE, ATTENTION, SUPPORT & HONESTY” now put all the first letters together (CASH) undecided

Riiight on point. So separately, I want all those including their abbreviation or what is it called? smiley tongue
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Magnoliaa(f): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Charity begins at home, I want to know, where do you learn doggy style from...home?

grin
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
If youu ask a Nigerian man to describe "wife material "..he will describe a maid. undecided

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Riiight on point. So separately, I want all those including their abbreviation or what is it called? smiley tongue
undecided

1 Like

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

This one sweet me. cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided And?
E go sweet you na. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin
You haven't come for the spiritual cleansing yet. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Most girls will say I need a God fearing man. When they eventually meet him they'll start demanding for money instead of King James Bible. undecided

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by adadike(f): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Lol... Ada ada. cheesy
yes dear

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Magnoliaa(f): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Once you post "Love is not all about money" you will just see stingy men clapping for you in the comment section.

Where is the lie?

FalseProphet1:
If youu ask a Nigerian man to describe "wife material "..he will describe a maid. undecided

Lmaoo. Have you not start contradicting yasef now? Kwantinu. Yinmu.

Bhet, False Prophet, are you moving the pillar of your prophesying business to love and relationship mata now, 'coz adun hondastand theses tips you're shearing?
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nowadays Guys no longer ask 'have you eaten?
Now is 'take care of yourself for me...girls una see una life? undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Magnoliaa(f): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You haven't come for the spiritual cleansing yet. undecided

I no need dawan again. This side of False Prophet dey more legit and interesting. Na love potion ah wan. Or something that will tie a man's destiny. cheesy What can you recommend?

PS: I particularly need something different that can turn Nazgul into my answering boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.