Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 (45391 Views)

20 Acts And Sayings Of Simps. / Hilarious Quotes And Sayings To Make Your Day manmen / 7 Good Morning Love Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Once you lie to a man, you lose his trust, Once you disrespect him, you lose his respect, Once you cheat on him, he will never love you the same way he once did.

17 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by DSC7: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh ye holy one, the one whom hast been appointed from everlasting to bear the word of he who sent you;

Thou, that hast been blest with the gift of the almighty to do wonders; speak only the word and it shall be; and by the powers upon thee, yea, by the true powers upon thee, thine words shall manifest even when DMs hath not be sendeth.

Asa u don finish work....

I love wat i read......

O. G is wowed!!!....

1 Like

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by sty1es: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2021
chyzoo4u:
Nairaland sef... Husband and wife will be on same bed catching cruise with anyone they want to. Unfortunately, our fake falseprophet1 got lost in lust, and these love birds were using him to catch cruise.

Make I hear say that Magnolia.a babe never marry... I duff hat for you ma, you're really a Bible student.

Over to you fake falseprophe.t1, continue with your quotes abeg, cuz when a man is in love, a fool is born.
Lol. Nigga started to derail a nice thread himself.
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2021
Don't compare your struggling boyfriend with your sugar daddy after all your father failed that's why his mate are sleeping with you.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2021
Your erection is a sign that you are a real man but following it to everywhere it leads you is a sign that you’re useless.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2021
It's a Saturday again, ladies remember to video call your boyfriend. He could be getting married.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Bad luck is when you have only one boyfriend and finding out you are his side chick.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2021
I respect smokers a lot because its not easy to decide not to live long by yoursef

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2021
He bought you ice cream and sharwama and you can't get him off your mind, my sister you are not In love, you are hungry.

28 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2021
IPhone is just a phone in other countries but in Nigeria it's an achievement and ladies are ready to swallow gallons of cum for an opportunity to own one. undecided

27 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2021
If your woman is sick, don't rush her to hospital immediately, just apply FIRST AID by crediting her account, it works faster than drugs... lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2021
As a handsome guy, don't think you will get any lady you desire, cause I now notice that most ladies this days love ugly guys with larger pocket.

16 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2021
Nothing hurts women more like when they say "Please leave me and you leave them immediately. Guy's take note, it hurts them so much.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2021
When Traveling For Sex, Do You Pray For journey Mercies? I'm asking for a friend. lipsrsealed

26 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Cheating is never a mistake like most people claim. You talked, you planned, you linked up and you bleeped, own up to your actions.

28 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Have you ever noticed that when a relationship is new, there's never a network problem? Both parties hear each other clearly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Some relationship these days are like birthday, once the cake is eaten, the party is over. Don't ask me what is cake o. lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Ladies please stop wasting your time looking for Mr right just find Mr left and drag the idiot to the right. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2021
5 Boyfriends, 4 sugar daddies and you're still struggling to buy data monthly. My sister that's a waste of sin. sad

19 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Anybody who easily believes lies about you without finding your side of the story was already looking for a way to be against you.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2021
How can you cheat on your broke boyfriend with a broke guy, are you addicted to poverty? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Anytime a girl begin to post I love the woman am becoming. Just know that the guy didn't send the urgent 2k grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2021
You asked for 5k I tell you say I no get and you go upload status saying "Life is a circle" Even if life na parallelogram I still no get. angry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2021
After accepting your friend request, you are still asking her can we be friends? When will simps have sense? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2021
You can't hurt a man several times and expect him to still love you the same way he did when you first met. The more he forgives you, the lesser he loves you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Nwanne No be to dey remove her bra & pant everytime, teach your woman how to hustle she fit get grace pass you.

16 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2021
A woman is a mystery. When she loves you, you may think she is foolish. The day she turns the page, even your money annoys her.

18 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2021
A girl who loves you so much won't ask you for money...She will even collect from other guys and spend on you. Guys take note.

17 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Guys, before you start building any relationship or paying bride price, please confirm the girl very well o. Make e no go be say you don buy community property.

12 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Guys eat good food just in case you vomit in public, no be everyday you go de carry woman go fast food de swallow spit and bottle water.

My guy vomit soaked garri today, I use shame go buy egusi soup and meat pour untop am. undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Nothing is sweeter than the first month of dating. You can even sell your kidney just to make your partner happy.

15 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2021
One day you will die and you will explain to God why you said the life he created is not balanced. tongue

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.