Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 (45396 Views)

20 Acts And Sayings Of Simps. / Hilarious Quotes And Sayings To Make Your Day manmen / 7 Good Morning Love Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Ladies, go for a MAN that will always put you first and consider your feelings before making decisions.

10 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2021
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Know the difference between enjoying your youth and destroying your future.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2021
He sent you transport, you block him and eat the money..may your husband not show up on your wedding day.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Yungstallion: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Get a job before u think of Romancing someone daughter because even in the Bible, the book of Job comes before Romans.

15 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Karlifate: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
I don laff taya

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
You go to a girl's dp and write may I know you more, something you've never said to the Lord. Continue. undecided

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by kingvomlotus12: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Oh ye my daughter, I have spoken to thee but thou believest me not, I have whispered but thou hearest me not, I have cried, but thou showest no compassion towards me. Now I pray thee come to my abode so I can be with thee.

Thou art fair in countenance and thy words are as they that sing melodious songs, I long to see thee that I might hear thy melodious voice.

Whatever thou seeketh shall be granted to thee, thou shall have wealth, thine children's children shall be blessed, they that pisseth against the wall from thine generations shall be Kings.

So come, I pray thee, that I might perceive the sweet fragrance of thine hair and feel thine skin against mine, for it was for this reason that man was created.
cheesy
FalseProphet1:

Oh ye my daughter, I have spoken to thee but thou believest me not, I have whispered but thou hearest me not, I have cried, but thou showest no compassion towards me. Now I pray thee come to my abode so I can be with thee.

Thou art fair in countenance and thy words are as they that sing melodious songs, I long to see thee that I might hear thy melodious voice.

Whatever thou seeketh shall be granted to thee, thou shall have wealth, thine children's children shall be blessed, they that pisseth against the wall from thine generations shall be Kings.

So come, I pray thee, that I might perceive the sweet fragrance of thine hair and feel thine skin against mine, for it was for this reason that man was created.
ye shall see thy melody of melodies, ye shall find comfort in her breast, blessed are thine children for ye are a choosing generation...ahaha wuna be cruise

9 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Dating a photographer can be very complicated....you don’t know if he’s posting his side chic or promoting his business.

34 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by iampeterben(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Getting pregnant for a guy named Peter is very dangerous. He denied Jesus 3 times, imagine an ordinary pregnancy? shocked
Small thing I go say make God punish you.

6 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by iampeterben(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Dating a photographer can be very complicated....you don’t know if he’s posting his side chic or promoting his business.
This guy don mad finish

10 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Nothing gives girls joy like when their boyfriend mother call her "Our wife" she will be like mama can I wash the fence. smiley
U dey try bro... welldone

8 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2021
Girls please stop this nonsense habit of using pregnancy to test your guy love,one guy almost relocated to abia yesterday. sad

20 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2021
Ladies be careful when guys call you wife material, most of them didn't come to buy materials, they came to cut pieces for samples.

Do you understand, abi I should go deeper? undecided

23 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2021
Husband hug wife from the back wife shouted

Oga landlord wait ooh, let my husband go work.

Wahala be like wetin again? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by richmond500: 2:37am On May 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

grin prophet my foot.
Na this type go just give him choir members belle.

Magnoliaa, I'm enjoying u guys

4 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by WinterMinter(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2021
I consider this stupid
FalseProphet1:
Some ladies will stop at the middle of romance just to ask you "Do you love me?". How can he hate you at that point?? angry

5 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 3:45am On May 18, 2021
Chatting with a Lady online is very sweet until she says please can you do me a favour? undecided

33 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by iampeterben(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
She posted I'm sad you rush go reply what's wrong?? is like you get 10k that you are not using. angry
You aread this guy
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Sister,not all guys that keeps olive oil beside their bed are prayer warriors, some use it to make away where there is no way.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2021
Behind Every Loud Music during a very cold Weather, Someone's Daughter moaning seriously. If you know you know.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Women Problems

Wife: Can I cut my hair and make it short?
Husband: Cut it

Wife: I took lot of efforts to grow it long..
Husband: Then don't cut it

WIfe: They say short hair is the fashion these days..
Husband: Then cut it

Wife: What if the fashion changes after I cut?

Wife: All my friends say that I will look beautiful with a short hair..

Wife: But I doubt whether short hair will suit my small face..

Wife: But short hair is very easy to manage..

Wife: But how can I wear flowers in my hair. I love to wear flowers.

Wife: I think there is nothing wrong in trying once...

Wife: But it may take a long time to grow hair again.

Wife: Still I feel like giving it a try once

Wife: If I look ugly after cutting my hair ....

The husband is undergoing treatment in a mental hospital presently. He doesn't speak anything except two sentences. "Then cut it" and "Then don't cut it."

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Anfield247(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Some guys hand are very fast in removing pants but when it comes to removing money you will think they have stroke.
Falseprophet, u dy worry oh!
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by fadsam: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2021
@falseprophet1....i dey follow u bumper 2 bumper

4 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2021
That she puts your picture on her status doesn't mean she likes you oo.
Don't forget...Even Rat picture dey untop of rat poison wey kill am. Be wise.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by karkinase(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
False prophet. .. grin
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Opemiposii(f): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin lmaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Erojepromise(f): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If youu ask a Nigerian man to describe "wife material "..he will describe a maid. undecided
Gbam! Right on point na for them to go create the kind woman wey dey want. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Polynek(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Girls please stop this nonsense habit of using pregnancy to test your guy love,one guy almost relocated to abia yesterday. sad
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Polynek(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Sister,not all guys that keeps olive oil beside their bed are prayer warriors, some use it to make away where there is no way.
Dix 1 off me oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Herrick: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin grin, thanks for making me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
When you visit your boyfriend for the first time and his neighbors start calling him names like: Odugwu, Senior man, sniper, sharp shooter, one man killer and onyeisi.

My sister, God is communicating with you.

34 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.