Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 (45766 Views)

20 Acts And Sayings Of Simps. / Hilarious Quotes And Sayings To Make Your Day manmen / 7 Good Morning Love Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
You are praying for a God fearing woman but when she says "no sex before marriage "your eyes opens like a newly initiated cultist...the cane angel Micheal will use to reset your brain is being soaked in kerosene. undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
We went for a PTA meeting. The Proprietor said any Married Man without a Side Chick should pray for us. Since 1pm, all of us are still waiting. I don't know how many days we will stay here. sad

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
You paid Bride price #900k and you did your wedding with #3.5 million...now you've broken up with her because of text message of 4naira from her ex, are you ok ? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why do churches organize prayers for barren women but ignores low sperm count men? On behalf of all the men, we're going to lead a protest in all the major Pentecostal churches across the country. sad

11 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
My sister pray o, pray for husband o, infact fast o...make your breast no first you settle down o...... grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
You can never know how long a night is untill you spend it in bed with a woman who denies you access to have sex with her. embarassed

28 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
When a short girl tells you "nice hair" bros kindly check your zip. lipsrsealed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ladies listen carefully, if you get married, make sure your husband changes the foam or else it's cannot be referred to as matrimonial bed.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Some girls will die single because of their standards...was your father driving a Mercedes Benz when he was 24 years?...why stress someone's son? sad

26 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
The best girls to date are church girls.

When you cheat on them, just blame it on the devil. She would pray, bind and rebuke the spirit of cheating from your life...and the Relationship continues. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
When you ask your baby mama to send you a picture of your child. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lion is not the most dangerous animal,
Samson killed a lion and a woman killed Samson. Do you now know the most dangerous animal on Earth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
If your husband never hit your yanash when you pass his front or press your breast for no reason. My sister you are not yet married.

27 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Never make your girl cry because many other boys are waiting to wipe her tears.

8 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by GeneralPula: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Stop checking her messages and call logs.... Sometimes check her gallery and buy her those Clothes, Shoes and Bags she Screenshot

How about she checking his phone and buying him the shoes and cloths he screenshot too?

Don’t men deserves such?

12 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by GeneralPula: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Lion is not the most dangerous animal,
Samson killed a lion and a woman killed Samson. Do you now know the most dangerous animal on Earth.

Samson didn’t kill a lion..

No human being can kill a lion..

What you watched about Samson was just a scripted movie. It wasn’t a real like true story..

4 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If your gf/wife or bf/hubby don't like posting you on Facebook, and doesn't comment on your post. Breathren he or she is cheating on you.

Mr false prophet

this one is false

1 Like

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by TiglathPILESER: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
@Falseprophet1,@magnoliaa no part of the scripture ought to be used for joke or ridicule! They are ancient sacred texts. Unfortunately you guys broke the code.

1 Like

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Timmzycul11: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
We went for a PTA meeting. The Proprietor said any Married Man without a Side Chick should pray for us. Since 1pm, all of us are still waiting. I don't know how many days we will stay here. sad
Very funny
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Jesterinjay: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pls stop i think am gonna pee grin

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
In Nigeria, keeping a girlfriend is more expensive than marrying a wife. sad

16 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
You no get car you follow people wey get dey shout we move. You move wetin? My brother it should be we trek undecided

17 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Have you noticed that a Nigerian girl can't wait for a man who is in school for 4 years, But she can wait for a man abroad for 14 years

41 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by passionberry(f): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Stop checking her messages and call logs.... Sometimes check her gallery and buy her those Clothes, Shoes and Bags she Screenshot. kiss
Abi ..oh .
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by passionberry(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=INCREDIBLE007 post=102728702]

Mr false prophet

this one is false [/quote

I disagree with you oh ..some People like me like private things and dont post on social media does not mean I don't love my Man or I'm cheating on him. I like it private

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by passionberry(f): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
It's Over Between Us!

This Statement Can Make You Enter Keke Without Sitting down.
Haaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by passionberry(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You stand at a spot finished two sachet of water but any day you buy bottle water you will travel with it from Lagos to Abuja...some people and fake life. undecided
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=passionberry post=103301542][/quote]
if you say so
Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by plenitude(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
FalseProphet has spoken.

Righteousness2 over to you!
Nairaland nah confirm cruise

1 Like

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by Pweetyccee(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
No matter what you're going through in your relationship, find food & chop first, it's very necessary.
chop food very necessary wink
I trust myself
FFO - For Food Only

2 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by FalseProphet1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Side chick is a young girl between 18-25yrs.
If you are 26-30 you are a side hen, 30 and above consider yourself as a vulture.

24 Likes

Re: Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 by virginboy1(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I thought I have seen it all until when I found out that pastors in theological schools are supervised during exams. angry

Word. cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.