Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66497 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2021
Make una Dey condom when fhucking naija girls sha.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:

She’s just too greedy and nothing much ... las las dem go use her

She's 22. I non really blame her.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2021
BiggyB242:

She's 22. I non really blame her.
regardless of age. They are the same .. except she no see better offer.. hypergamy grin

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Heineken:
lol the boss man
I hail u

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2021
Heineken:
lol the boss man
grin

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Heineken(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
I hail u
morning boss. You sabi relationship matter well o.. How to be sharp lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seanwilliam(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Heineken:
morning boss. You sabi relationship matter well o.. How to be sharp lol
funnily enough I no get serious relationship now jare but some girls Dey relationship with me now grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by jelel6: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
As a spinster she has every right to choose the best man for herself... But as a married woman that right is no longer there. It's not as if she was cheating, she was just keeping her options open.

Haha.

Is that the mentality you have after dating someone for 4 years? That You'd still be unsure whether that person is 'best' for you?

So you'd be cool and not bothered if your partner tells you they are recieving gifts from other admirers, going on social/romantic outings, and this same admirers have been asking your partner if you both love eachother?

And I wonder where the line for cheating begins in your playbook. Until she sleeps with the audio Doctor from Belgium?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by mkdonald(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2021
To all the guys picking on the op's babe...I just want to say that we all want the better things of life. At her age, she's in her peak and ho phase His babe of 4 years has obviously gotten tired of the relationship, and feels she can see something more enjoyable. The op has become too predictable to her, so she likely wants a new challenge.

Op rather than dragging her.. get yourself side chicks so that no amount of disappointment will break your heart.

5 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Heineken(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
funnily enough I no get serious relationship now jare but some girls Dey relationship with me now grin
hahaha Sean baba. Na them dey with you, no be you dey with them.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by cayorday89(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Acecards:
Guy the bait you used to set her up is very enticing...

1. You are a medical doctor
2. You are based in Belgium
3. You want to send her 25k for tfare
4. You are from a wealthy home
5. You are willing to give her iphone6 before even meeting her

Haba, like someone said only like 4 girls in Nigeria will not fall for this. Even your sister go fall for this kind guy.

As long as you and the girl is not married her trying to see where this will lead to is not out of place oh... My 2 cents

If na me be the girl I go fall anyhow
God bless you for this, so many girls will fall for this, those who will not fall are those who are extremely conscious security wise, it's not bad making new friends at least to know where it's gonna lead and in all this girl makes it known she has a boyfriend who she loves, I all, this life definitely no just balance.. Even me go enjoy the game, in school then guys dey take over chat from ladies around them just to know the end result if the girl no wan fall in...

6 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by cayorday89(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
But how will you explain her accepting to go on a date the first time/day they started chatting? grin
If she was free that day she would have gone. That was when I lost everything I had for her.
People are just talking, see it can happen to anyone and it’s good to learn from this
It's still an assumption, the only lesson to learn is never trust anybody, male or female 100%, she is not out of her way to do that..

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Jh0wsef(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by LordKO(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Give the girl her due credit. If you go through the chat with an unbiased mind and thought, you'll see that she places principle above expediency and is capable of faithfulness in particular and love in general, all things being equal.

23 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
culf:
you get time ooo, why all these? if you're not feeling her, tell her, if she refuses to make amend, move, its simple.
it's wrong of you to do this.
he should better invest his time with something positive, all relationship has expirary date either it will last or not
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Duplexxx:
My guy keep it in mind Nigerian girls doesn't stay with one guy I hope you know that

One girl will be bleeping 5 guys I hope you know that

If am in your shoe i will take her away from my mind and keep searching for true love

Don't be a lover man if not you may hang your self by the time you will catch her sleeping with another niggarr

Use your brain girls of nowadays are addicted to media where they date guys for money which you know is what your girl is doing if you think am lieing send me her what'sapp and just give me 3-4days I will send you her nude photos

Use your brain
guy u will show me the way o, so u can make a girl drop her nudes for u lol
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Elxandre(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
I think she likes your and you both are being silly.
If DJ cuppy asks you if you get babe, you go say yes? grin

She admitted having a boyfriend anyways which makes her far better than most women out there.
I can't say why she snubs you though.

10 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by seyicodes(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Checkout My Video On How to Create Online Store Like Konga.com
Note: This is Not a Wordpress Website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00autnU-cm4&feature=youtu.be
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Anaerobi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
hahahaha... this gender that bleeds every month eh.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by bluefilm: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Duplexxx:
My guy keep it in mind Nigerian girls doesn't stay with one guy I hope you know that

One girl will be bleeping 5 guys I hope you know that

If am in your shoe i will take her away from my mind and keep searching for true love

Don't be a lover man if not you may hang your self by the time you will catch her sleeping with another niggarr

Use your brain girls of nowadays are addicted to media where they date guys for money which you know is what your girl is doing if you think am lieing send me her what'sapp and just give me 3-4days I will send you her nude photos

Use your brain

But why do you guys complain when the so called Nigerian Girls start doing exactly the same thing you guys are doing?

You guys sleep with all sorts of girls but yet you still expect your girl to remain only loyal to you?

What kind of stupid thinking is that?

What is good for the geese is also good for the gander.

QED.

10 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by pansophist(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Op you chat like a typical simp. Even with your Belgian package, you're writing like she is doing you a favour to meet you. No swag, no pride, no nothing. Just female worship. I know you're the real boyfriend, but my general advice is that you learn not to chat like a needy thirsty simp. Tufiakwa cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Confusionist(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
This is very recent!! Pardon my errors and mistakes please.

What do women really want? Everyone is really jealous one way or the other and our degree of jealousy varies but I wasn’t the over jealous type and would even let go of some things to avoid issues. So I was wary of my GF recent behavior; I’d send her text she would not reply for hours or even till the next day while she was online. I called her attention to it and she was acting like nothing was wrong, it actually got me mad that I overreacted and went as far as blocking her. I knew I made a mistake, I unblocked her back and apologized and we were fine but funny thing is that the same day we settled our dispute she repeated the same thing of not replying me which is very strange to me because throughout the years we’ve been together She’s never done such. I became worried so I decided to play games with her. Below is the chat of the person she thought she was chatting with.

I’ll upload more of it when this hits front page because I want to know if I did overreact ending things with her or not.
I'm an old guy, nearly 40 and you should understand that you're a fool. This girl goes thru temptation each day and you decide to test her with what she needs most that you cannot provide and you said she's cheating or what?
Understand that you'll be throwing away a good girl if you do this. From the conversation, she's trying not to Bleep up. Never used a Dearing word for the guy keeping her cool. Even using sir for the guy. I'll tell you what will happen if this was real... If the guy was real, she'll watch him and you'll keep acting stupid and she'll leave you. But now that the guys is not real, she'll only be devastated and never love you again. From all indication, this is normal conversation. You better stop now and stop trying to fool her. She is even willing to go with a friend. You think a hoe will even think twice before meeting in an hotel? If you keep tempting someone, what do you think will eventually happen. Girl has a bad phone that you can't change for her. Don't have money that you can actually give her and you're tempting her and expecting her not to fall? If a girl should test you and has all you want, won't you want to try too?

Let it go. You're just being a kid

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by McCoy9067(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
We are open for business
iCON DESIGN

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by sojfarm: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
You get time sha
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerrick:
This is very recent!! Pardon my errors and mistakes please.

What do women really want? Everyone is really jealous one way or the other and our degree of jealousy varies but I wasn’t the over jealous type and would even let go of some things to avoid issues. So I was wary of my GF recent behavior; I’d send her text she would not reply for hours or even till the next day while she was online. I called her attention to it and she was acting like nothing was wrong, it actually got me mad that I overreacted and went as far as blocking her. I knew I made a mistake, I unblocked her back and apologized and we were fine but funny thing is that the same day we settled our dispute she repeated the same thing of not replying me which is very strange to me because throughout the years we’ve been together She’s never done such. I became worried so I decided to play games with her. Below is the chat of the person she thought she was chatting with.

I’ll upload more of it when this hits front page because I want to know if I did overreact ending things with her or not.

You overreacted ending things with her.

First of all, she is obviously busy in school.

Second, when Josh asked if she loved her boyfriend, she replied with yes.

Going further to tempt her with goodies was quite unnecessary.

The girl loves you. She is just probably overwhelmed by work in school.

If you are wondering why she chatted with Josh, well it is one of those things anyone in her shoes may find hard to explain.

But it doesn't mean she bleeped up, or would Bleep up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by freemi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Hehe

This one is an advance Oloshow

What am I missing tho?

Lmao

You don't deserve this heartbreak.
she even try. U never c gurls
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by jamiudarex(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
In NAIRA MARLEY VOICE" SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS JUST YOUR TURN grin"

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by einsteine(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
The girl even try.

OP is insecure. Put any of your sisters in her shoes and tell me if they won't act like she did

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by MurderX: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
You've got yourself a very good girl

8 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Ugmama(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why would you set her up like this? She admitted she has a man whom she loves, so what the heck? If the table are turned, you may do the worse still.

Please Mr. Man up and stop this childish game.

Marriage is only for serious minded folks.

8 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by tempex88(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Some boys just believe that dating is marriage. There is nothing like pre martial commitment. If you like be doing dating like it's a marriage.....na u go still suffer am.

4 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Calibrator: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
All I see is a manageable wife material.

OP is just one insecure MF.

I don't know why people can't just preserve their self respect and walk away when attention is no longer on the menu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.