Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You (62597 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Ayula911: 11:44pm On May 11, 2021
Joe Soapy ... wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Cnach: 2:15am On May 12, 2021
Kunlerock:
No matter how I like a girl I will never be desperate with....if she can't love me back, I move on
Just busy my call twice
Me Cnach don reach where I dey go tee tee.
Ana amu aka ekpe na nka?
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by ofiko123(m): 2:35am On May 12, 2021
All these wahala on top woman...I fear o..
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by ANIMARTINS(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2021
This is a great message, though I have personally subscribe to this idea long ago. To think of it, men tends to loose in everything when it comes to relationship with a girl. Yet they are the ones craving for it. I mean this is madness. The annoying part is that some girls have explicitly nothing to offer than sex, which she still benefits from. Then why all this forming and pretence.

1 Like

Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Ikpongiton: 6:58am On May 12, 2021
obi4eze:
Someone should please summarize what he wrote. The story too long and the situation of the country isn't helpful.
if you want to hide anything serious from a lazy minded brain, put it in a book.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by DroolingOnU(f): 11:32am On May 12, 2021
onuman:

In developed countries where jobs are available to both man and woman,, man and woman divide and pay the bill equally at Restaurants or other entertainment places, divide the house rent and utility bills equally and pay them.

You believe your female body is temple that any man must pay hugely before touching your female body.
What if men begin to see their bodies as temple any woman must pay before accessing? Women must be the first to beg men for attention and touch.

You cant completely disregard everything I said. I didn't say a womans body has a price.
I know we all want to sound woke, But intercourse is a very deep thing.
It should take more than money and material things.
When you look at a woman and all you think about are schemes or you draw out elaborate plans on how to get into her pants . You( not referring to you literally) are more or less a predator.
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by DroolingOnU(f): 11:34am On May 12, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Lol. Temples don't smell like Fish

Maybe you're only attracted to a certain class of temple dear
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by DroolingOnU(f): 11:36am On May 12, 2021
Come to think of it you guys cant keep quantifying genuine love , moments and memories to money.
Drop the "men lose more than girls in a relationship act" drop the victim mentally
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by baloney: 12:42pm On May 12, 2021
Re: When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 13, 2021
Hedone:
The feeling's mutual

Bro.. Have you experience that before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.