Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18404 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ariesbull: 8:43am On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:
So annoying dealing with these my daft brothers. Just imagine.
d,
They are just daft....how can they have Igbo so much that igbo that helped them with derivation and supported Jonathan

Let kanu forget these set of clowns.... They are never do well...very daft people good 8j securing pipelines only

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ariesbull: 8:49am On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

This one does not know that there are national and international waters.

If SS decides to block passage of ships from or to SE there's nothing you can do. Go ask Ethiopia grin grin

It's a lie they can't block it....it's against cabotagelaws and wars have been fought for this unless you want to fight over 45 million Igbo...with their global network

Can you stand it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:19am On May 17, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=101754746]really do not care who u go with.
There is no igbophobia, u should ask ur parents what Igbo's did to the minorities during civil war, no way will the minorities join u, what am I even saying, u don't have the guts to take even a plot of land from SS if the country breaks

When has Ijaw become the spokesman for SS?
You guys really overestimate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Kinematics: 9:29am On May 17, 2021
ariesbull:

[s]It's a lie they can't block it....it's against cabotagelaws and wars have been fought for this unless you want to fight over 45 million Igbo...with their global network

Can you stand it[/s]

This one is an educated illiterate.
You think its by having useless population with no substance. Ask Ethiopia how they keep leaking the ass of Djibouti just to have access to sea.

Or go ask Uganda why they keep paying homage to Kenya and Tanzania just to use their sea..

Quite obvious Ibos do not know what's going on in the world today.
Let me not go far, Chad republic here depends on Cameroon for the export of their crude and imports of goods. Niger Republic depend on Ports in Benin Republic etc. You can't force anyone to open his land or waterways just because you want your vessels or vehicles to pass.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:31am On May 17, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
where we will end up or where u will end up? if u dont know where to end up then go join arewa or biafra..
as for we real niger deltans already know our bus stop..

We're yet to see plans and actions about Niger delta Republic.
Many ethnicities in SS have been Patiently waiting.

Many groups will be force to align with forces that are emerging.
Nigeria is going and Niger delta is sitting duck

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ariesbull: 9:34am On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

This one is an educated illiterate.
You think its by having useless population with no substance. Ask Ethiopia how they keep leaking the ass of Djibouti just to have access to sea.

Or go ask Uganda why they keep paying homage to Kenya and Tanzania just to use their sea..

Quite obvious Ibos do not know what's going on in the world today.
Let me not go far, Chad republic here depends on Cameroon for the export of their crude and imports of goods. Niger Republic depend on Ports in Benin Republic etc. You can't force anyone to open his land or waterways just because you want your vessels or vehicles to pass.
do yiu think I have this time

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Kinematics: 9:34am On May 17, 2021
Daveconsult007:

We're yet to see plans and actions about Niger delta Republic.
Many ethnicities in SS have been Patiently waiting.

Many groups will be force to align with forces that are emerging.
Nigeria is going and Niger delta is sitting duck

Focus on your Biafra, and leave us alone. We shall fend for ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:44am On May 17, 2021
[quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=101758113]guy nobody hate ibo. we only tell u that our NDR country existed before una biafra. so simply dey ur lane, and i dey my lane.
abi dey ur lane na hate speach?

The NDR by Boro was for ijaws only...... You guys could have said so rather telling us its for SS people.

Its very clear that you guys don't have plans for the entire SS only ijaw.

Well, finally it will be all man for himself

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:46am On May 17, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
exactly brother..

I guess I was right after all
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Kinematics: 9:49am On May 17, 2021
ariesbull:
do yiu think I have this time

Of course you will never have time to get educated. Ignorance has been cemented into your dna.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by topboss: 10:35am On May 17, 2021
BIAFRA IS A CASE OF ONE MAN ONE VOTE.

PEOPLE WILL DECIDE AND NOBODY CAN DECIDE FOR A PEOPLE.

THAT POINT IS VERY CLEAR.

SO KEEP YOUR XENOPHOBIA TO YOURSELF, WE DONT CARE.

U TALK ABOUT NOT LIKING IGBOS BUT AS AN IJAW PERSON, DO U ALL LIKE YOURSELF, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MANY TRIBES INCLUDING THE IGBOS IN SS.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

Bloviated rubbish, one Igbo drug mule languishing in the doldrums of Asian prisons is far better than the whole pack of Ijo bastards who chant asawana all day in those God-forsaken creeks while all their resources are unperturbedly siphoned to the coffers of some babariga wearing Alhaji's in the North. Look at this useless Ijo sewage rat talking about poverty, the gall on you! how many rich Ijo pigs even dey your land sef? while your Niger Delta neighbors are all over the globe trotting on great accomplishments and making positive benchmarks, you unproductive pigs who still build bamboo structures on murky blackened creeks are busy looking for the next oil pipelines to burst, the excess inhalation of toxic fumes is responsible for the massive IQ drain in the whole of Ijaw communities today, that's why you can't even list top 5 Ijo global icons who are contemporary achievers, and it doesn't help that too much of ogogoro consumption has turned your people Into backwood savages with the collective civilization of moonshining hillbilly trash. Your people are economic serfs to Nigeria and her partners, the corporate global oil companies are not only taking turns into Gang-banging you savages off your oyel resources and leaving your environments in pollutiions, the Fulani controlled Nigerian government have successively without apology creamed your ashy and impoverished Ijaw arse with no lubes for decades using all your "oyel" monies to enrich their pockets and develop their cities while Bayelsa (your only true home) is a sewage disposal of poverty, waste, and toxic flares...you Ijo monkeys are so unambitiously daft that all the major oil corporations and multinational companies sitting in your region are heavily staffed by Igbos, Yorubas and Northerners while the unintelligent Ijo baboons are content doing the low scrub jobs or just depend on peanut handouts to keep their lazy arses in check! Ijo man don't start what you can't finish grin

Being the dumbo that you are, you don't even know who is Ijaw or isn't. I won't dignify a commodity like you that is worth a matchbox pack of snuff with intellectually challenging responses.

The fact that an Asian detention facility his more homely to you Igbos than your red mud homeland should show you between Ijaws and Igbo who the cursed people are.

Ijaw people are chanting asawana while Igbo IPOB pigs are chanting Biafra or death and are being made die after being made to drink the filth of your dirty urban slums you call cities.

The irony is that Igbo are busy dying to be named after an Ijaw waterbody that has since being renamed.

Always dying to be associated with Ijaw people!

If the monkeys from Ijawland are being sort for employment and Igbo humans are competing for jobs with our monkeys it just tells how low you guys are.

It is not a new thing for you Igbos to come and slave in our place. Your great grandfathers did in the past, you are doing it now.

Neither the Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba or any other group in Nigeria is better off with all they stole. Nigeria has remained a failed state and her people are treated as pariah all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2021
sageb:

you are lying! the Ijaws have 2 senators in Rivers State and one senator in Delta state. so why do you post these false information above?

The deputy governor,speaker of the state assembly, SSG, chief whip and PDP national chairman are all Ijaw from Rivers state.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:
So annoying dealing with these my daft brothers. Just imagine.

You are not an Ijaw man dealing with your daft brothers. You are a daft Igbo man spreading the fairy tales of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Sipsum: 12:46pm On May 17, 2021
richmond500:
calm down, na turn by turn.

U guys will have ur own turn to marginalize others, isn't that what u always wanted?

Chai maka why?, the jig is finally out. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
BIAFRA IS A CASE OF ONE MAN ONE VOTE.

PEOPLE WILL DECIDE AND NOBODY CAN DECIDE FOR A PEOPLE.

THAT POINT IS VERY CLEAR.

SO KEEP YOUR XENOPHOBIA TO YOURSELF, WE DONT CARE.

U TALK ABOUT NOT LIKING IGBOS BUT AS AN IJAW PERSON, DO U ALL LIKE YOURSELF, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MANY TRIBES INCLUDING THE IGBOS IN SS.

We have no problem with Igbo people doing their referendum in their Igbo communities. You can not do referendum in Ijaw people or other ethnic groups land.

If Fulani people will organize a referendum and vote on your behalf in Igboland you can do that with them.

We Ijaws will no let any intruders including the Igbos and their Nigerian friends who have been unable to conduct elections in 60 years, do referendum in Ijawland.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Sipsum: 12:49pm On May 17, 2021
BafanaBafana:

I just went through the thread. I am in shock!

E shock you too?.
Na so e shock me when I first saw it.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by topboss: 12:49pm On May 17, 2021
PHijo:

We have no problem with Igbo people doing their referendum in their Igbo communities. You can not do referendum in Ijaw people or other ethnic groups land.

If Fulani people will organize a referendum and vote on your behalf in Igboland you can do that with them.

We Ijaws will no let any intruders including the Igbos and their Nigerian friends who have been unable to conduct elections in 60 years, do referendum in Ijawland.

IJAWS ARE ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEM EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

IJAW ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY CAN FORM A TRIBE BY CLAIMING OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS TO BE IJAW CONVERTS.

WEN THE TIME REACH FOR REFERENDUM, GO AND FORM YOUR MILITANT AND CLAIM OTHER ETHNICITY AND SEE WAT HAPPENS.

SOUTH SUDAN WILL BE LIKE CHILD PLAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by topboss: 12:51pm On May 17, 2021
AFTER THE QUICK WAR IN SOUTH SUDAN, ARE THEY NOT ENJOYING ECONOMIC GROWTH AND PEACE TODAY?

EVERY COUNTRY HAVE THEIR OWN IJAW TROUBLE MAKERS.

UNTIL SOMEBODY PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE, THEY WILL KEEP ON MISBEHAVING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Sipsum: 12:57pm On May 17, 2021
AntiIgbo:

What will you then do? Kill the independent nations blocking ur way?

These people don't know Jack.
No wonder everyone is avoiding them
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Sipsum: 1:05pm On May 17, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol, be like say UN go occupy that una tiny Biafra

They just don't get it, bully method will not work.
NATO came for Sadam because he invaded small but oil rich Quwait
They will have to do battle with those foreigners in ND.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Davefed(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2021
[s][/s]
AntiIgbo:

Your Bia-fraud is landlocked wether you like it or not dumb0 cheesy
[s][/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Davefed(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2021
[s][/s]
AntiIgbo:

Your Bia-fraud is landlocked wether you like it or not dumb0 cheesy
[s][/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ariesbull: 1:37pm On May 17, 2021
Kenneth Ikonne. I believe that you are a lawyer. If Biafra stands, there would be treaties and protocols to that disengagement either through war or by negotiations. One or two of those treaties shall deal with the Biafran access to the sea. If not settled by treaty, it would be by conflict. Every Treaty contains secret protocols which deals with those things not openly spelt out in the main Treaty. For example, the South South may opt out of Biafra. But there shall be a clause for access to the sea by either a canal cut from Bonny up to Oguta or Azumini which must have the international guarantees of the UN, EC. AU and the Commonwealth with the canal being an international waterway open to all nations for the purposes of trade and commerce. Any threat to it shall receive international retaliatory response. OR, a guarantee of shipping rights at Onne or Port Harcourt within 10 years at which time Biafra would have cut its canal. Repudiation of these would attract Biafran military reaction which could be a "Crimea" or "Gibraltar." And earn international recognition and acceptance.

Other protocols in separate treaties shall deal with migration and immigration to and fro both sides, the Igbo properties in Abuja, Lagos and other cities including Port Harcourt (if they remained in Nigeria).

Disengagement by will or by force always have Treaties and protocols attending to them. It is so in Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and the USSR. That is why the Russian nuclear submarine fleet is still in Crimea. (It spurred the annexation). Russian strategic nuclear arsenals are very much in the eastern part of Ukraine and the Russian space programmes, laboratories and launch pads are in the Khazastan. Why did Russia invade Georgia in the past. Georgia attempted to breach the protocols on the Russian strategic missile emplacements.

In summary, my position is, there would be treaties and protocols following the Biafran disengagement by referendum or by warfare, whichever one that takes precedence.

*My response to Barr Ikonne on his comment to Dr Egbujo's post today*

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Elliot2(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
PHijo:

You are not an Ijaw man dealing with your daft brothers. You are a daft Igbo man spreading the fairy tales of IPOB.
I can not wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

IJAWS ARE ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEM EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

IJAW ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY CAN FORM A TRIBE BY CLAIMING OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS TO BE IJAW CONVERTS.

WEN THE TIME REACH FOR REFERENDUM, GO AND FORM YOUR MILITANT AND CLAIM OTHER ETHNICITY AND SEE WAT HAPPENS.

SOUTH SUDAN WILL BE LIKE CHILD PLAY.

Ijaw people did not invite you Igbos into their space! If you want to leave Nigeria, take your Igboland out of Nigeria. Stop including us.

Just make mistake and stray into Ijawland with your Biafra ballot boxes, then you will know the real meaning of short sleaves.

Ijaw people in their communities and you Igbos are the ones causing problem all over. If people react you will you will start crying like the cry babies you are.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:
I can not wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep.

How can someone who is hibernating wake somebody who is awake?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

So you dont know that MASSOB has been calling for referendum since 1999?

Are you minding them? I am just watching.

Niger Delta is feasible and Biafra is very feasible but referendum should be conducted first. And bet me ijaws will fail, they are accusing the Igbos of trying to carve minorities into Biafra while they are not only trying to carve but claiming in totality Igbo clans in Delta, Rivers, bayelsa and Akwa ibom states. No cross river tribe will like to follow ijaws. And why do ijaws like claiming other people's land? They are claiming port Harcourt, Igbos in Delta, Opobo, Bonny, Ekpeye, Ogba, Ndoni, Ndoki, Egbema, Omuma and lands in itsekiriland and Edo land.

If God can grant us Biafra, I pray for Biafra that will include only the Igbos. The people that are going for biafra restoration should negotiate with Ogoni people and Andoni alone so as to connect the larger Igbo land with Opobo and Bonny. Then Ohaneze should work and unite all Igbos in Southeast, south south, Benue state and Kogi state. I have always said it that Igbos are the single largest ethnic group in the south south and ijaws are minority occupying majorly 1 state with only 8 LGAs and we careless about the ijaws not because Igbos supported your son GEJ you think we love you and have forgotten the past and still want to share same country with you. We supported GEJ because we love the best and can not drop a Ph.D holder and go for someone that has only secondary school certificate. If Benue or plateau state provide a Ph.D holder and your state provide a first school certificate holder we will drop him and go for theirs.

I can vote for GEJ 100x even with the hatred I have for the ijaws. Igbos marginalized you in the old eastern region even when it was the whites that were in control of the region this is to show that you are liars, controversial and difficult to manage. Igbo has dominary nature, notwithstanding it's true, that's how God created them. Check their achievement in diaspora (i.e foreign countries), in Jamb, Waec and federal scholarship board and this is why quota system was introduced in Nigeria so as to give every tribe equal chance of getting admission into Nigeria higher institutions.

It is a known fact that Igbos only control eastern region government for less than 8yrs which Eyo Ita took part in the 8yrs. Even the whites conducted research on this your marginalisation by the Igbos and found out that you were just having fear of imaginary dominance and envious of Igbo performance and achievement in the old eastern region.

Igbos marginalized you in the eastern region they did not rule for up to 8yrs and now that you are in control of your bayelsa state why haven't you turned it to London overnight with your huge allocations. Your state receives in one month what imo state the richest state in south east receives in 7 months and yet your state is less developed than her. What can ijaws offer apart from oil which is not our concern. Igbos only need a country where the best and hardwork will be rewarded, where our ideas, intelligence and education will be fully explored not that your imagination which will be a distraction to us.

We did not enslaved you when we had the opportunity before the coming of the white men and why should we have such thing in mind when good countries are looking for a way to better their countries with good technology.

Ijaw for Biafra, your case is a closed case people will fight for you not to be included in Biafra. What can you offer? Biafra is not for lazy people, it's for hardworking people. Cross river state and Akwa ibom is ok with us at least you can see their contributions everywhere especially in Aba. Go to Aba and see the craftiness and tenacity of the Ibibios, Anang and Efik.

Even Benue state has more hardworking people. Infact there is ongoing negotiations to include some parts of Benue state because of their good work in Agriculture.

Pls ijaws should stop seeking for unnecessary online attention. You are not with us press harder for your Niger Delta republic. I wish you good luck.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2021
Chai too bad a lot of Ipobians can't defend their multi-ethnic Biafra. If you can't defend your useless Biafra, is it the Igbo nation you'll defend. Is it Igbo interest you’ll defend?

Too much illiteracy to the extent that you now allow another band of daft INC/IYC militants from Delta and Bayelsa school you. But when it comes to calling your fellow Igbos Saboteurs who don't support your Biafra, na there una get mouth. See what years of attachee by force dey cause? When we told you clowns that Ijaws have an innate fear/hate for Igbos you thought we were joking? When we told you clowns to leave GEJ alone and support your own you taught we hated PDP? Now the chicken has come home to roost. This is what happens when you allow a lunatic in London lead his bands of fellow lunatics as the voice of Ndigbo.

This is what happens when mechanics, touts, drug pushers in SA, hustlers in Europe speak on behalf of a smart race as Ndigbo. When miscreants forget their history and run to embrace Ijaw land grabbers that should be put in their place.

I just dey watch this battle of fools with my pop corn. Many of us won't like to interfere in this family affair. IPOB illiterates on one hand and Ijaw militants on another hand.

TonyeBarcanista and other INC members una weldone. Make una dey slap their IPOB head.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
PHijo:

[s]The deputy governor,speaker of the state assembly, SSG, chief whip and PDP national chairman are all Ijaw from Rivers state[s].
Here we go again. For your information, there are no Ijaws in Rivers state. The Deputy Governor is from Bonny not Bayelsa. Be warned.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2021
PHijo:

[s]So when it is not Igbo victims it is baseless lies. Igbos buried Ijaws alive. Several Ijaw communities commemorate their survival, and a lot of us have family members lost under those circumstances. We are not talking about forceful recruitment we are talking of forceful evacuation and the burying alive of Ijaw men and boys[s].
Another lies from dirty Ijawland. Igbo didn't commit such during the war. You can keep telling your fellow daft kinsmen this trash in Patani, Amasomma and other Ijaw dwarfish villages but not in Rivers state.

Nothing of such happened. Wake up from your drunk filled sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2021
Eastlink:
Here we go again. For your information, there are no Ijaws in Rivers state. The Deputy Governor is from Bonny not Bayelsa. Be warned.

I am Ijaw from Rivers state, the deputy governor is not from Bonny, even if she was from Bonny that makes her an Ijaw woman from Rivers state. We identify as Ijaw and it is not your business as an Igbo from the Southeast to define us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.