Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! (42017 Views)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Karozy: 5:13pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

I met this lady long time ago before I got married to my wife and we were in love back then. She refused me when I actually proposed to her and I moved on afterward but each time we were together, our love was quite evident in the air which became noticeable to people around us.

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends

And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone, the feelings keep coming back. It is irresistible! The day we eventually met, we almost make out but we got ourselves under control miraculously and we distant again for a while. The truth is I can't stop talking to her at least we don't even do that often as before.
What is wrong with me? i need help! What do I do?

I can relate, you guys bonded well before and it’s not always easy but now oga you’re married, I see no reason why you are still in contact with your ex, it’s totally stupid, what do you expect the more you keep talking to her definitely feelings will start coming back, she rejected you so why are you still friends with her now that you are married.
If you continue talking with her you will might end up destroying your marriage, be warned, you are the problem here, cut all contacts and communication with her.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Ishilove: 5:13pm On May 17, 2021
You are emotionally cheating on your wife and coming here to ask questions.

I bet you even saved her name is "Kunle mechanic", or "Abazu rewire"

Kwantinue. I hope your madam catches your cheating ass

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

You’re such a fool , deranged and I spit on you. What the hell is wrong with men of these days? You are married ! You are fuvking married for God’s sake ! What on earth do you want? Is your wife not giving you pusssy? Doesn’t she kiss you? Doesn’t she moan and suck your useless dick enough?

You are a full grown adult and a grown man , ain’t you supposed to put your emotions in order? You want to whoreeee around with a jezebel in a disguise of “attraction and stupid feelings

Ask yourself and please put yourself in your wife’s shoe , if she was the one doing all this with an old flame , would you be happy? Why do you want to make This woman go through emotional trauma? Why did you marry her if you knew you couldn’t get control of yourself or won’t behaved like a grown married man?

Will you die if you delete that jezebel’s number ? Will your useless dick stop functioning if you do away with her? I spit vehemently on your soul and see let me tell you, you will get your karma soon if you don’t leave that bitchhh alone who wants to ruin your marriage and cause emotional trauma for your wife.

That bitch will burn in the hottest part of hell, alongside you. Spit! sad

clam down ooo marriage and love is a very different thing

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by TheVerdict: 5:15pm On May 17, 2021
Guy, I understand you!

What to do?

1. Try
2. Try
3. Try.

And pray for her to get married too. It is not easy especially if she is still 'available'. You will often be tempted to reach out.

Don't be tempted to be alone or sleep with her. You will hate your wife and your home will be affected. You didn't marry her for reasons best known to her. See her as an enemy of what you are about to build with your wife. Don't let this temporal thing ruin your union with your wife. This has happened to me before and believe me, it always end badly.

You have been warned.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by hassan4: 5:19pm On May 17, 2021
This is what happens when you stay friends with your ex. An ex means a past, you do not live in your past or you get caught up. It is never wise to stay friends with an ex, just let go. Emotions can be tricky.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2021
Matter heap o...

But this your lamba upandan no bi here o

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Powersurge: 5:22pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

I met this lady long time ago before I got married to my wife and we were in love back then. She refused me when I actually proposed to her and I moved on afterward but each time we were together, our love was quite evident in the air which became noticeable to people around us.

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends.

And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone, the feelings keep coming back. It is irresistible! The day we eventually met, we almost make out but we got ourselves under control miraculously and we distant again for a while. The truth is I can't stop talking to her at least we don't even do that often as before.

Na testosterone be your problem. By the time u cast things finish dt hormone go disappear and your eyes go clear.

Person leave you high and dry now because of kayanmata wey she dsy use u dey there say nonsense. Naso trouble dey sleep wey yanga go dey wake am o.

U be adult. In d end, the choice is yours. But I can tell you this for free, after u don f*up finish, we go hear the next version of this story. Perhaps in the next two years.

I am sure dt lady is her 30s. That dt thing wey make her rejected u no come. So she won go back to the simp wey she knows she can manipulate well.

If u see all these as insult, then u need to consult ur parents. Because her network don strong well well for ur matter.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by DCmonster: 5:25pm On May 17, 2021
As a guy never allow your girlfriend or fiancee or wife be friends with her Ex's or toaster no matter what.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Only weak men and simps will allow their women be friends with men they use to fvck! cool

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Mustiboy(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

Now, I know where you are coming from! grin grin. I have been looking for you really. The truth is the story is fictional and I had wanted to know how different people felt about it since it hit differently on different people. The lesson in this is, always be objective on issues no matter how painful they might be. Instead of cussing people out. Seriously, I get your point. Like I said, I know where you are coming from and I won't belittle you about it. Infact, I am following you on this bird right away. The truth is you have a great soul but always be calming down.
I come in peace madam Ginaz

And you think it's okay to post fake stories here? And to think you're even proud of it.

It's your type that make people doubt Nairalanders who have real stories of themselves to share.

angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by friendl: 5:33pm On May 17, 2021
Hiss

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2021
Give her a little doggý

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by KEKONweezy91: 5:38pm On May 17, 2021
What is Wrong with you, You asked?
Selfish "LUST".
And I advise you cut yourself; off that shit or else you do be ending your marriage by your own Self_Satanism!
Be wise Bro!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Onewazobia(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
PuT her in the family way after then your eyes will open afterward total deliverance is sure

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by 77up(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

You’re such a fool , deranged and I spit on you. What the hell is wrong with men of these days? You are married ! You are fuvking married for God’s sake ! What on earth do you want? Is your wife not giving you pusssy? Doesn’t she kiss you? Doesn’t she moan and suck your useless dick enough?

You are a full grown adult and a grown man , ain’t you supposed to put your emotions in order? You want to whoreeee around with a jezebel in a disguise of “attraction and stupid feelings

Ask yourself and please put yourself in your wife’s shoe , if she was the one doing all this with an old flame , would you be happy? Why do you want to make This woman go through emotional trauma? Why did you marry her if you knew you couldn’t get control of yourself or won’t behaved like a grown married man?

Will you die if you delete that jezebel’s number ? Will your useless dick stop functioning if you do away with her? I spit vehemently on your soul and see let me tell you, you will get your karma soon if you don’t leave that bitchhh alone who wants to ruin your marriage and cause emotional trauma for your wife.

If you believe this is the said wife , gather here grin .

Madam you are actually right, that guy need someone to talk sense into his rat sense it's just that you are taking it too personal ma'am grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by SirMichael1: 5:44pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

Hahahaha. I wanted to insult this op but when I saw this, laughter overwhelmed me. Like TF are you taking this so damn personal?? Na people like una go die on top fake story. grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by opribo(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends.

When you marry the wrong one, honestly you will crave your ex, but its too late.

You have to live with it or your divorce. It ain't easy though especially if you are a simp.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by SirMichael1: 5:45pm On May 17, 2021
77up:
If you believe this is the said wife , gather here grin .

Madam you are actually right, that guy need someone to talk sense into his rat sense it's just that you are taking it too personal ma'am grin

That can't be the wife. Maybe someone has done something like that to her before. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by adajoe555: 5:45pm On May 17, 2021
Some men are just ..... lemme keep quiet undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Alex08101558404: 5:46pm On May 17, 2021
I actually pity your good wife who would be thinking she got a good man not knowing she got a sissy.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:57pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

Now, I know where you are coming from! grin grin. I have been looking for you really. The truth is the story is fictional and I had wanted to know how different people felt about it since it hit differently on different people. The lesson in this is, always be objective on issues no matter how painful they might be. Instead of cussing people out. Seriously, I get your point. Like I said, I know where you are coming from and I won't belittle you about it. Infact, I am following you on this bird right away. The truth is you have a great soul but always be calming down.
I come in peace madam Ginaz
Fictional ?

Kai una don use Nairalanders play football tire o! Why do you guys always bring up fake stories? Is it boredom? And usually men all the time!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by ModestGal(f): 6:02pm On May 17, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Alzawahiri: 6:10pm On May 17, 2021
elmagnifico411:
Wait. People wey go help u dey come. As for me, I don't think I can. You no go fit take my advice.
. Oko just dey ready to marry two wives oo, cause na polygamous foundation dey call so

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by maziude: 6:14pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

Here is one advice.

Ask your wife to restart her friendship with her ex or start a new one with a new male friend.

After 2 months, let us know how it played out in your home.

#Dimwit... angry

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by deleson: 6:16pm On May 17, 2021
Flee sexual lust and youthful exuberance.

Discipline your thought, desire and actions.

Focus on your wife!

daylay7:
Hi everyone,

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by udomas(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2021
mickykhe:
U r not serious as a married man

A bitter truth.
God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Petriaa(f): 6:22pm On May 17, 2021
This can happen to anyone but you just have to force yourself to do the needful.
This can be me and my ex few years from now if we do not end up together or are not careful.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by BadBradley: 6:26pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

You know what is wrong with you? Wanna know ? You’re a fool! You’re supposed to be married and act married , not fool around with a jezebel!

Divorce your poor wife and marry the whoreee jezebel so you can live happily ever after cos I prove to you that you will definitely fuvk her.

What I hate most is foolish adults who have no control. I was once in a tangled- affection war with someone who got married but immediately he married I deleted his number cos I won’t want another woman to cry cos her husband can’t get over her fellow woman.

It hurt to pieces knowing your husband is still in love with someone else while being married to you !!!!

I send love and light to your wife and I hope God spare her the trauma of finding out what you have been up to. Useless dick like you.
you seem married and your husband is f.ucking another girl

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

mental health deficiency lead Nigeria people to think and behaved anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Ijah92(f): 6:30pm On May 17, 2021
She might be your soulmate but u missed her to marry someone else
daylay7:

I also did. But I reached out again to someone who reconnected us.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by NACE13: 6:33pm On May 17, 2021
Ogbeni, you are not ready. How would you feel if your wife is still in contact with her ex? Exactly! That's what I thought.

Just discipline yourself and vow to cut any form of communication with her. Take your wife out, show her more love, compliment her. Just do what ever it takes to forget your ex.

You are not the only one who's still in love with their ex but high level of discipline will overcome any form of temptation. She's of the past, let her remain there. That's why they are called ex

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Takara: 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
The solution to your problem is very simple:
Convert to Islam, marry the girl you love as second wife and thank me later.
Very simple and practicable
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Narldon: 6:46pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

You know what is wrong with you? Wanna know ? You’re a fool! You’re supposed to be married and act married , not fool around with a jezebel!

Divorce your poor wife and marry the whoreee jezebel so you can live happily ever after cos I prove to you that you will definitely fuvk her.

What I hate most is foolish adults who have no control. I was once in a tangled- affection war with someone who got married but immediately he married I deleted his number cos I won’t want another woman to cry cos her husband can’t get over her fellow woman.

It hurt to pieces knowing your husband is still in love with someone else while being married to you !!!!

I send love and light to your wife and I hope God spare her the trauma of finding out what you have been up to. Useless dick like you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6548958/bestie-love-me-dont-want#101593627

Is this you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.