Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70312 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by officialmario(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Felililicia post=102187068]This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope[/quoteMadam give him sex make hin fire you, is it possible for you to buy a car without testing it? .. A month is too long sef....
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by blackboy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Babe he has told u and shown you what he wants. You too have told him what you want and dont want. My advise Ma. Dump him shapally.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by naIraiaND: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

Live forever girl!!. We've now accepted you into the universal brotherhood of men. You know everything.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by DHaran: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
GOD bless you
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by PGKing1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Give am na, I'm sure the same way he's hinting for sex, you have hinted him for an invisible monetary need, quid pro quo...

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by CHoccolaTE: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Op dump the useless animal

The men abi boys demanding for contribution in relationships from girls what do they have to offer the girl apart from demand for sex?

Men are so selfish and self centered
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by WHITELIGHTER: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

What did you request from him on DAY ONE?
No one has asked.

It's expected and normal for Young Nigerian Ladies to dish out scale of preferences to their new Boyfriends from DAY ONE.
Some start demanding in the Dreams even before seeing the man.

You won't tell us what you demanded abii?

Your head dey there
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by WHITELIGHTER: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

Hats off for you
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Bamz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
DDayve:
Most times, when a man goes for a woman, he is after sex. Only in rare cases will a man see a woman for the first time and already decides to marry her. He may demand sex too early and stil be the best man you would ever want. What happens on the long run is what determines if both of you will marry. If you like him, allow him. It's only after sex you would know if he is your man or not. Before sex, he is most likely faking it.
You ladies should start having strong mind like men too. Date him, sex him and observe his attitude. If his attitude shows he loves you, continue, if he doesn't, dump him for another guy.

And continue the cycle of having sex and observing their attitude, right?

What a smart man. cry
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by woblow1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Maybe the guy realized that after some months of dating, you didn't contribute any meaningful impact into his life, he knew that the only thing you can offer is sex that is why he is asking for it, I blame the guy, he is not smart, you won't even know by the time your pant and bra will be flying out if you jam confirm nigga
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Munzy14(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
IF he is with you now, and dick no rise, u will call him half man, Now his local government is telling u madam we gallant o, you are complaining.

Even in lower animals, male and female meet for mating...But we as higher animal, we also consider what to bring to the table in every relationship genuinely apart from sex.

The moment u accept Every man likes sex, not even like, need sex...Just like every woman need money to function well...The better you will enjoy this life...Women don't see sex as anything, just like men don't see money as anything. Unfortunately the opposites take it a big deal.

Do what you can and leave what you can't...
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I

Don’t date boys, court whom God has ordained for you...and how do you know him? Pray, Fast, Work and Be expectant.

Any man asking you to pull off your dress or open your legs, RUN!!!!

God bless you.

I love your advice o, but if I may ask, when she meets that "God-given man", hope she won't bill him also till after marriage?

Cos if she does, then it'll mean she isnt the "God-ordained" person for him

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by deavicky(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope
why not?. Drop him and look a man without erection
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by praiseneo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

after all these grammar if you agree with me say she no get right to bill am within a month of dating I go gree with you with my full balls
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
LINTUNE:
she dunno Waris goin on
what is going on please?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by danietohbadt(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
to spot small pikin post no hard.
This shit hole post is actually from a little child.

Now let me tell you, define your mumu relationship from now till tomorrow, she must be fuccked.

Purpose kill you dia!
What is she bring to the table?
Money? Ideas?
She brings nothing but sex, because she got nothing to add to your life.

You just brought your stupidity to the forefront. If you can't make reasonable comments without showing to the world how toxic you are, why not just slide and pass?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by danietohbadt(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
sanpipita:

Sounds like they are dating on vibes, God help both of them

Seems so.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

Fvck him if you wish to. Its a personal decision.

But I will tell one thing, sex is very sweet.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by SILVERLINES: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
d guy Na mumu him no Sabi follow up things , if na me I for don nack u tey tey

Just three days or four I for don blow u and u no go say no
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
leave him he doesn't love u
He want to use and dump u
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Macgyver1: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
heniford2:
But you go wan bill him chop sweet pepper soup, drink star Radalla,lick cold store ice cream abi waiting u get to offer in Relationship apart from sex no dey mumu oh, na dey guy i dey blame self if na someone i know the second day him done begin tell you self as e dey be since a month him never kiss touch you or hold you abi na fada Christmas him be konjo no dey hold you too like u dey see him dick raise nii grin cheesy i no want this your kind babe your wahala no dey ever finish

Lwkm grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Bukden16(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
parkervero:

What I deduced from your piece is "women are sex objects" until individual prove otherwise, right?

Some chose to while, few others . Prove otherwise.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by CALCULUS16: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Some guys skull contain sperm instead of grey and white matter. Dump him
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ikaosunwon(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Are sure you are not a guy in disguise?

Ladies should know the stereotype is there already, it is now left for you to prove your value and your standard.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by RichAbujaGuy: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Felililicia: 7:47am On May 29
We started talking two days back. He collected my number from his friend.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Does your friend not have home training and believe in proper introductions or are we just glorifying ghetto mentality?
But on the other hand if your eyes are trained on his joystick(lolz what a word) then go ahead and satisfy your carnal needs. Please use birth control and protection. There's enough useless youth running around aimlessly in the country.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by LINTUNE(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rozcol:
what is going on please?
if the message is not clear to u, I dunno how else to explain it..
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by BrainSanitizer: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
Pray that he's not a real niggar.
Otherwise, he'll dump you the next time you don't get to smash with him.
It's a pity that women still think they're doing men a favour by having sex with them.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by spiralwedge(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

If I don't have sex with you the first night, we can't work. I am the most loyal and most caring of any man i ever know. But the way it works for me is that we must both want ourselves the first meeting, no one is persuading no one. You into me the way i am into you. I like my girl to be brave and go get what she wants, instanta! No manipulation, no sentiments, just real.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by lincs25(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Too early for sex but hang out, placing demands and other unnecessary requests it will never be too early! grin

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Sewgon79(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You just nail it. Are you relationship counsellor or consultant. Cuz you seems to have load of experience. I keep on wondering myself. Anytime you want to discuss something meaningful with a lady, she kind of turn off to discussion. And when you ask for sex. They complain and you realise she have nothing to offer or contribute. Nothing to better one life except some unnecessary demands and begging for money.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Arabs999: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just give him the kpekus
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by oloriIT(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
DO NOT GIVE WHAT YOU ARE TO GIVE IN MARRIAGE DURING COURTSHIP. It will hurt you, if the marriage doesn’t work out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.