Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (15737 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 5:25am On May 09, 2011
Blood_Shed:

shocked grin Are you about to die by any chance?

When the crust around that borrowed heart of yours hardened and you blinks your last blink six feet under 200 years later yes I would die. cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 5:37am On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey sis! grin

Girl! I was hurting myself! It was funny how upset they were and somebody kilt me when he said UNAFRICAN. I was done.

I am unAmerican. lipsrsealed

Lol. I feel you though! I sometimes wonder if some folks really have a clue how they sound/look cheesy. How does one behave like an African much less as an 'unAfrican'?? lol

anyway, I'm gonna finish reading this thread some other time. I'm about to get some shut eye. Take care sis. smiley smiley wink

@D-Sense kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:02am On May 09, 2011
That video is just disgusting.

After I slapped that girl back, I would also call her something distasteful.
Then when pink-shirt f@ggot boy & monkey-vest clown bloke come up to me I'd brush them and their folks too, verbally expressing my doubts of them possessing sacks in the process.

How many men wan hold 2buff when he don craze?  angry
After I'm done whooping EVERYONE's azz there, I'd be sure to walk up to the biatch who is at that point peeing herself in fright . . . and give her my number  kiss
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 6:03am On May 09, 2011
2buff:

That video is just disgusting.

After I slapped that girl back, I would also call her something distasteful.
Then when pink-shirt gay boy & monkey-vest bloke come up to me I'd brush them and their folks too, verbally expressing my doubts of them possessing sacks in the process.

How many men wan hold 2buff when he don craze? angry
After I'm done whooping EVERYONE's azz there, I'd be sure to walk up to the biatch who is at that point peeing herself in fright . . . and give her my number kiss

That's so lame! undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 09, 2011
^^^ . . . well I can't very well ask her out to dinner when she's smelling like piss now can I?  undecided
She'll need to freshen up and get back in her game. She'll call  wink . . . if only to apologize.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 6:06am On May 09, 2011
Very lame.  He is a male.  Enough said.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:09am On May 09, 2011
I don't believe in malice. That's a sure-fire way to hell.

But I WILL whoop an estate of azzes if I need to and buy each of them a beer afterwards. cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 6:15am On May 09, 2011
Wretched soul. Have mercy o' sweet Lord. (not you Lord Reed)
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:19am On May 09, 2011
^^ do explain. 
What's wretched about not being into keeping malice?
I know unforgiveness and long-term bitterness is more of a woman thing, so you might not understand my ways. Isn't it the unforgiving person that is a wretched soul?

I SORT things out right there so I never have to let the sun go down on my malice.

At the end of a scuffle when everyone's back in their senses, my goal is to be laughing with everyone involved over a pint or two.
That's just my way.  cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 6:20am On May 09, 2011
2buff:

^^^ . . . well I can't very well ask her out to dinner when she's smelling like piss now can I?  undecided
She'll need to freshen up and get back in her game. She'll call  wink . . . if only to apologize.

**SMH** OK! You have a very imaginative mind my dear.  smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 6:20am On May 09, 2011
Let have a moment of silence and those who want some anointment please press a VERY clean piece of your forehead on the screen.  

Let bow our heads.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 09, 2011
BABE!:

**SMH** OK! You have a very imaginative mind my dear.  smiley

You have a lot to learn. You just don't understand the meaning of that last part.  grin

I want [b]nothing [/b]from her. Me giving her my card with a smile is simply a gesture that I'm not interested in childish malice.
The ball is in her court to be a grownup and call/apologize later. If she doesn't, at least 2buff won't be losing sleep "hating" anybody and has kept his arms wide open.

Hate is bad for one's health. =)
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 6:34am On May 09, 2011
hmm--- I have a lot to learn----??

I understood the meaning of that last part VERY VERY well.

YOU have a lot to learn-- especially Sarcasm and understanding jokes  smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 09, 2011
^^^ Sarcasm is wasted if it isn't made to look it. kiss
You were simply objecting smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 6:45am On May 09, 2011
2buff:

^^^ Sarcasm is wasted if it isn't made to look it. kiss
You were simply objecting smiley

Yh-- it doesn't transfer well online/written/typed.

Objecting? Anyways, wateva! smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 09, 2011
Goodnight Babe cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 6:52am On May 09, 2011
2buff:

Goodnight Babe cheesy

**straight face**

You're so cheesy! Geez!!!

Goodnight to you too! smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:54am On May 09, 2011
Some mothers truly dropped the ball.

Not even gonna guess the tribe of the OP cos I already know.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by ypad: 8:40am On May 09, 2011
Real Men do not hit Women.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 09, 2011
^^ I suppose after she roundhouse-kicks you in the face, takes you down with a leg-sweep and then farts on your face afterwards and you doing NOTHING about this . . . makes you a "real man". Whatever the heck you think that means. smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Freestyl(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2011
Why hit a woman when your mom is one or do you hit her at home? SMH
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 11:09am On May 09, 2011
Freestyl:

Why hit a woman when your mom is one or do you hit her at home? SMH

Why hit a man when your father is one or do you hit him at homeSMH
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by jaybee3(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2011
You don't hit weaker sex. It's has simple as that
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On May 09, 2011
Who is the weaker sex? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by emmatok(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who is the weaker sex? lipsrsealed undecided

I dey laugh o o o grin grin

Women now dey claim superior sex.

"Woman can never be equal to a man neither can a man be equal to a women, so their is no need for competition amount the sexes." J. O .G
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by LordReed(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2011
@beejaei
Your mental processes require an upgrade if because someone doesn't agree with your view point they are st[i]u[/i]pid.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 2:31pm On May 09, 2011
@Lord_reed

Do I know you from anywhere? I think you are mistaking me for someone else.

@jay-bee

You too dey be like benjamin. The other thread had a poll. Why did you lock it? Power dey shack you?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:35pm On May 09, 2011
emmatok:

I dey laugh o o o grin grin

Women now dey claim superior sex.

"Woman can never be equal to a man neither can a man be equal to a women, so their is no need for competition amount the sexes." J. O .G

Down dog down, I did not say anything but asked who is the weaker sex. You hungry boo boo?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by emmatok(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Down dog down, I did not say anything but asked who is the weaker sex.  You hungry boo boo?

Who is your  DOG, please don't go that way!!! OK
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:42pm On May 09, 2011
A hit dog will holler. [size=22pt]Holla on! [/size]
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2011
@beejaei
Now you claim you don't abi? But calling someone stupid out of the blue is ok by you. Well done.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by emmatok(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2011
FOOOOOOLS

ALL THEY DO IS INSULTS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo) / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.