Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me (46651 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / "All Guys Wooing Me Are After My Boobs' — Ada La Pinky / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by qtguru(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Plut01:

If this story is real (I do not trust this OP), then the best thing you can do is to ex both of them. Forget all these people castigating you for feeling disappointed, many would even go physical or spiritual on such.

Although, you can not stop or determine who your friend dates, I must say your reaction towards this act of Betrayal is natural.

Imagine you and your friend discussing a lady you are building a rappor with, telling him how much you like her and she also feeling your vibe. Then your friend badmouthing the lady and convincing you how she is a slut? Only for the same guy to turn around and woo the said slut behind you? One would be disappointed for the reason that the friend is aware from the onset and the fact that one trusted him enough to even talk it out with him. That to me is the highest form of betrayal and such people would do worse to you if it comes to money or business opportunities.

That's not the best of friend one wants to keep around. Free them and let then enjoy their lives.

*And you too should stop your conservative mentality of waiting for men to chase you. People like me and others that I know would rather fight for a plate of rice that waste time chasing a lady.

She rejected him, so why is she concerned about her friend's interest. It's not like she stole a bf, it's questionable but not wrong. What if the guy is a perfect fit for the friend.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by fineguy11(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me, that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him

There are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place.

I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me, such friends are not to be trusted. She can stab you at the back when you least expect.

Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?
you are petty and immature..your friend is better off without you.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by JOACHINpedro: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

If you be real guy and not a woman hiding under male, you will know guys no get issues with this ur yarn.....Some guys deh even share babe...grin Not to talk of this.

In fact make my Gees marry girls weh no gree for me, wetin be my business...hahahahaha...
Even i go chair committee of friends for the wedding...chop better food and drink better wine....grin

Things like this no deh bother men...

Men only worry when their guy weh bad like them, come deh date his sister...But if love bound them, he won't do shit.
SMH, you can only type it easily on keyboard
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by doyinisaac(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
kapelvej:
I think the OP is conv´cerned about betrayal or loyalty. In all honesty it is not fair for friendship to accept what our friends rejected. However, OP you know you can not still determine who you your friend dates. It is her life. If she does not see your friendship as superior over who she dates, then you have to accept her choice and continue being her friend or you can choose to opt out of that kind of friendship without sacrifice.

If you like politics, Amaechi and Wike were the best of friends, but today, they are the worse of enemies due to choice and indescretions
There is no betrayal there....she said she does not want to eat eba...but her friend wants to eat eba...so what is she angry about??that her friend should not eat eba because she does not want to eat eba??who does that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

SMH, you can only type it easily on keyboard
Well, If it rocks your boat...cheesy
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Komu1048(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Joysticks:
I tend to find the friend of the the lady I am wooing more attractive than her when she snubbed me.

Una no go kee person. So for ur mind na u b the guy in question
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by anselm791(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me, that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him

There are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place.

I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me, such friends are not to be trusted. She can stab you at the back when you least expect.

Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?

You haff problem
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by doyinisaac(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
like1:
I think you did nothing wrong, you are human after all and no god.

I also kept distance to a once close-friend and childhood friend because he started dating my ex. He knew my ex through me, we separated and you started dating her and still want to be friends with me. Like we arrange for beer sessions and you come with my ex who is your girlfriend, is he mad? LOL.

Lol, I told him, guy I no get anything against you but we can't be friends while you date my ex, to avoid unnecessary drama.

which style be that. LOL

How do you people reason like this??your own case is totally different entirely...you dated the person...in her own case she did not date the guy and she said she was not interested in him...is a different case entirely..

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Machinegun91(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
You are the most selfish and unreasonable girl of the year.

I hate you

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by solofresh(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
I term her decision as Snakelike,you don't go behind a friend's back to date a guy who once wanted something with her
There is nothing snake like in her decision, the guy asked you out in the first place and you rejected him.Are you telling us now that because you reject h, your friend too should reject him because he asked you out??
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
If you indeed had no feelings for the guy then this wouldn't upset you. But if you did then why did you turn him down? Women and their confusion sha.

I think you are just selfish and one of those women who thinks the world revolves around you. Get help.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by JOACHINpedro: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Well, If it rocks your boat...cheesy
grin
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by oluplus(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Your friend has no fault at all. You rejected him and she accepted him. You should be happy for them both. God will provide your own man but I hope you've learnt you lesson.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by authority2006(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me, that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him

Stevebamdex:
Ladies And Their Myopic Reasoning Sometimes..The Guy Approached You But You Turned Him Down.
He Wooed Your Friend And She Accepted Him.
Your Analog Mind Should Tell You That Guys No Dey Chase Women For Long Again..If You Keep Us Waiting For Too Long,we Moveeeee!! .
Sorry For Your Pain, But I Like Your Bestie Sha..She No Even Waste Time..

She go be surprised if and when the relationship leads to marriage while she still remains single. It has happened in the past
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by amuwo1980: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

Go and die
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Its not about getting a guy here,don't you get it?

Je zu ike biko.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by mapet: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

Judging strictly on the information above, my tots are

1. You're selfish and petty. Why is it an issue to you? You did not want the guy, why don't you now want anyone else to want the guy?
2. People make relationship choices for themselves alone. People don't have to take your approval to make personal dating choice.
3. Do you really like the guy, rue your "lost opportunity" and feel bad?

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Cyoung4real(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na Mumu Dey worry you. So if first bank ATM refused to pay me, I shouldn’t try Fidelity bank ATM? undecided undecided
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by solofresh(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Its not exactly the way you painted it,she was in the know all the while he was after me,she never said anything positive about him but secretly started dating him,she's snakelike and why was she hiding it?if she were to be open about it I won't have had any issues with her
So how did you find out she was dating him,if she was hiding it

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Ferrous(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
You turned him down and ur friend accepted, what's the fuss about it? The guy has switched over to the available network. Tnk u

Rozcol:

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by akanbiaa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

The reproductive life span of a woman is far shorter while most men are sexually active and potent even at old age, there are far more reported cases of women being birthed than men in hospitals and finally a lady can even woo guy that has potentials to be responsible husband so if you are luck for such guy to who you then no need to delay for too long, "I will think about it " will do to give you room for proper investigation, don't outrightly say no and don't rush into romance and sex and don't ask him for any financial favors. Even after accepting him don't demand for financial favors or give in to sexual demands, most guys will demand sex both responsible ones and irresponsible ones but the difference is responsible ones will accept your no till after marriage without any qualms while the irresponsible ones will not accept it they will be persistent and some even violent or try to blackmail or drug you. So be very careful of such men. If you are fortunate to meet the patient responsible ones try to upgrade yourself financially also by being busy making money or money working for you such that whenever he eventually starts giving you gifts it will be from his own free will and just a plus to you and not what sustains you(so no entitlement mentality like that of a slave).
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by rottennaija(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
And you didn't notice the betrayal in all of these,its against the rules and this is just a little of what she's capable of doing

Which rules? The ones you make up? If my head correct, this is exactly what I am planning to do to one girl. I want to marry her sister after she turned me down.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Plut01: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
qtguru:

She rejected him, so why is she concerned about her friend's interest. It's not like she stole a bf, it's questionable but not wrong. What if the guy is a perfect fit for the friend.

For this reason is why I said she should free both. She disappointed her but she should not kill her joy if she finds it in the said man.

However, she should be wary of such friend. If the said friend could play the game right from the very moment the started discussing the man's interest with her to the point the friend started badmouthing the guy just for her to have the guy, then one have to think well going forward concerning having such a friend in a matter that deals with money or organizational opportunities.

Such friend would go at your back to tell your boss or connects how you're the most corrupt human being on earth while still coming to you to tell you you're the most upright thing in the world.

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by authority2006(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Its not about getting a guy here,don't you get it?

We do understand you perfectly. But the thing is this: your choice doesn't have to be your friend's choice. Since you didn't need the guy, just be happy for her.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Bighead95(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmmm so far the guy came to you and refused why are you angry?

Assuming you guys are dating and she went behind you to date him is another issue ....

Sister I think you are the big issue here..

09058002217 is my nom chat me on whatsapp let's discuss
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by authority2006(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Plut01:

If this story is real (I do not trust this OP), then the best thing you can do is to ex both of them. Forget all these people castigating you for feeling disappointed, many would even go physical or spiritual on such.

Why go spiritual? Op is still insisting that she didn't need that guy, just that her friend shouldn't have agreed to date him.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by dratine(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Stupidity is not just being stupid but not knowing that you are stupid.
Infact you are stupid
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by qtguru(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Plut01:

For this reason is why I said she should free both. She disappointed her but she should not kill her joy if she finds it in the said man.

However, she should be wary of such friend. If the said friend could play the game right from the very moment the started discussing the man's interest with her to the point the friend started badmouthing the guy just for her to have the guy, then one have to think well going forward concerning having such a friend in a matter that deals with money or organizational opportunities.

Such friend would go at your back to tell your boss or connects how you're the most corrupt human being on earth while still coming to you to tell you you're the most upright thing in the world.

OP said nothing about her friend bad mouthing the guy. Besides I think OP is highly immature and a brat too with that mindset. Guys can recommend babes they don't find interesting to friends who might be a fit cuz we are logical and not emotional, why would I care someone is dating someone I don't find interest in. Unless OP was playing hard to get and had interest in the guy.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by emonis88: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
She is right. U r selfish n petty. It is even u DAT she should be afraid of. U r d type of friend DAT can't help another friend in need. Guy toast u, u reject d guy, ur friend accept d guy , u dey para, abegi! I even pray d guy marries her, make e pain u well, well.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by qtguru(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
How old is OP ? E be like say you don't want your friend to settle down lol
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by LadyRosa(f): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
solofresh:
The fishes are now scarce and you should hold on to them when they come closer or else
I don't wanna talk too much

The fishes are not scarce AT ALL. I don't believe this tales from men who still wants to feel important in this biting hardship OR women who thinks being an evening newspaper is a curse when their mates are lying cold in unmarked Graves and mortuaries.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by McOluOmo: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
qtguru:

lol how old are you first ? A grown woman will not throw away a good opportunity because of friendship.

Grow up abeg

If I reject a babe and my friend goes for her, I'd be happy for them, wetin concern me, and I won't take it against my friend too

Baba this kind thing happened between me and my friend last week oo' bros dey tost the girl, the babe no gree,(the babe don chop the guy money plenty oo) so he carry the babe number give me sey make i try her..

I called the girl pretending not to know my friend... So the girl asked me how i got her number but i lied to her that it was a coincidence and all that....

We started chatting on WhatsApp and i always give my guy updates on how I dey run the mata., fast forward to last week when i don lash the babe back and front...
I don't know who told him that the babe was at my place that Sunday afternoon,he came and started to para for me and talking nonsense, telling the girl that he was the one that gave me her number to test her bla bla, come dey call the girl a bitch. but the babe don already fall in love oo'
I do wrong??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.