Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me (46667 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / "All Guys Wooing Me Are After My Boobs' — Ada La Pinky / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by NSK4U(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
You are confused like many ladies who still think that men of this century are like those of 18th & 19th centuries.

Sorry, most real men of today only pursue money for such long and not girls who find it pleasurable to waste their time.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Bahamas95(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
One man's, sorry one woman's poison is another woman's meat.....Leave your friend alone, she grabbed her opportunity.

Na so una go do shakara till una turn old cargo. Later you will be attending Shiloh looking for miracle husband.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Confusion is fucking you
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by TechCapon(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me, that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him

There are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place.

I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me, such friends are not to be trusted. She can stab you at the back when you least expect.

Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?
you're a toxic friend. What do you have that other girls don't have that you're turning down a guy and expect your friends to do the same. Na mumuu dey worry your small brain
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by solofresh(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
That was how I asked one girl out in my area, she turned down my proposal and I moved on asked her friend out and she accept.The next time I saw her,she was like "so you can cheat on me abi"
I was like "xcuse me, what that f**k do you mean by that??"
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by SocialJustice: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me, that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him

There are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place.

I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me, such friends are not to be trusted. She can stab you at the back when you least expect.

Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?
Afternoon witch, check yourself.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Oluwatejiri: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Its not my concern but you're ewu gambia
after you'll say future is female, person hist you, you no gree he gist your friend she gree you con de vex
YOU NEED SLAP
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Tjah: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
I term her decision as Snakelike,you don't go behind a friend's back to date a guy who once wanted something with her
who ONCE WANTED something with her. are u reasonable at all?? can't u see that u are a looser for merely taking offense on ur girlfriend.
Babe wake up joor... next time make that silly mistake again and have urself always to blame

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by LadyRosa(f): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
linearity:

You are confusing men with Playboys.....Playboys full town, know the difference so it does not end in tears.

Some ladies didn’t know the difference or were indifferent about it, now they have ended up as side-chicks.

If you end up as side-chick with a Playboy, it means you are very good as a lady, hence the promotion to side-chick, otherwise Playboys are known mostly for hit-n-run....don’t get me wrong, they can be hitting it for weeks, months or even years, but las-las, they will run.

Foolish girls fall for playboys. A girl who thinks she's got too much time to waste with a man is a silly one.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thunder fire you.
You think everyone has time to bear your nonsense. Shay na you say u no want? As u no want why u come day show cockroach vex?
See nonsense sha
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by peedeeasobie(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

First, some of you ladies, reject a guy just because you can. You still assume that everyone close to you should respect that decision by rejecting that same guy...
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by concho(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
I term her decision as Snakelike,you don't go behind a friend's back to date a guy who once wanted something with her

What are you saying ?
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by doyinisaac(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
She's the evil person here,why did she secretly do that behind me,this is someone she never said anything good about,that's betrayal of the highest order,there's more to what she's capable of doing
You deserve it...People like you do not have mind of your own ,you like a guy and you believe he is a good guy but your friend kept lying to you that he is not good for you,instead of you to take your own decisions,you allowed your friend to poison your mind,then the same friend said yes to the guy....so move on and stop blaming your friend for your stupi*dity
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by solofresh(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Figliomi:
Selfishness and pettiness grin dey worry u. Food u don't like, u expect someone else not to eat cus u a be friends haba friendy. Ur loss her gain. All na for gbola
cheesy cheesy
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by jditimiya(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Some babes can pride o, kia u no gree and u no want another person to gree. God is watching at us all.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by tunapawizzy: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

I think u r madt and u have no one to tell you. Na ur type go dey keep malice with neighbour dey fight ur husband say e dey greet d neighbour husband.
Una too dey overstretch the meaning of friendship, ur friend must not like a man because u rejected the man?
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Bae sorry jareh. Now you know what it feels not to have constant morning erection.
And for the guys wey dey castigate op, how about you flip the coin
"Your gee dating babe wey reject you" grin
If you be real guy and not a woman hiding under male, you will know guys no get issues with this ur yarn.....Some guys deh even share babe...grin Not to talk of this.

In fact make my Gees marry girls weh no gree for me, wetin be my business...hahahahaha...
Even i go chair committee of friends for the wedding...chop better food and drink better wine....grin

Things like this no deh bother men...

Men only worry when their guy weh bad like them, come deh date his sister...But if love bound them, he won't do shit.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Stevyne: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why wan be betrayal!

Nothing like that, na you no they spontaneous.
So as you they slack person wey wise chance you
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Legend44(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
As e dey hot grin
LadyRosa:

No be say man dey scarce for market. Man no dey scarce AT ALL. Na money dey scarce for man hand. The thing be say she don see her kind of man, and she quick grab am before the food cold. grin
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by McOluOmo: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

chaaaiii!! If to sey u be my daughter eeh, I for sell you for #500, I no believe this story all, kpatta kpatta

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by solofresh(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pierocash:
So this girl hasnt realised that men are no longer persuasive in chasing women. Once they woo you and you say no they move on.

So because you don't like some kind of fruit means your friend shouldn't eat the fruit right? You are confused

I did same,I proposed to her about marriage,she was sounding incoherent, I moved on and proposed to another more prettier babe she knows quite well,because of that she stopped greeting me when she discovered we are deeply in love and sees us often. Who cares?
My nigga don't mind these bitches,they think guy man go dey chase them up and down
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by concho(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Its not exactly the way you painted it,she was in the know all the while he was after me,she never said anything positive about him but secretly started dating him,she's snakelike and why was she hiding it?if she were to be open about it I won't have had any issues with her
I would date your sister if all we had was a mare chase .
You were Forming expensive and hard to get . I applied For UNN , They rejected me. I applied to Esut and got admitted that year.

Must your friend avoid everything you hate ?

I doubt you are above 23 years .

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by ThePlugg(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
This banny no get joy oo..

Next time,wise up
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Osehnetworld(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

You are a big fuuuul for spitting D's trash,
A guy asked u out, u said no, den he shud not date your friend..

If na me, na your sister I go marry, and ensure I take 100% care for her, so you will forever live in regret
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by qtguru(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

lol how old are you first ? A grown woman will not throw away a good opportunity because of friendship.

Grow up abeg

If I reject a babe and my friend goes for her, I'd be happy for them, wetin concern me, and I won't take it against my friend too
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
I tend to find the friend of the the lady I am wooing more attractive than her when she snubbed me.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by litaninja(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
So you turned him down. You don't want, another person should also not want abi?
mtchewww

Rozcol:

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Doubuzofficial: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Many are Mad, few are romancing smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Plut01: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2021

If this story is real (I do not trust this OP), then the best thing you can do is to ex both of them. Forget all these people castigating you for feeling disappointed, many would even go physical or spiritual on such.

Although, you can not stop or determine who your friend dates, I must say your reaction towards this act of Betrayal is natural.

Imagine you and your friend discussing a lady you are building a rappor with, telling him how much you like her and she also feeling your vibe. Then your friend badmouthing the lady and convincing you how she is a slut? Only for the same guy to turn around and woo the said slut behind you? One would be disappointed for the reason that the friend is aware from the onset and the fact that one trusted him enough to even talk it out with him. That to me is the highest form of betrayal and such people would do worse to you if it comes to money or business opportunities.

That's not the best of friend one wants to keep around. Free them and let then enjoy their lives.

*And you too should stop your conservative mentality of waiting for men to chase you. People like me and others that I know would rather fight for a plate of rice than waste time chasing a lady.

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by xangerar: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
You are just being a clown. In most cases where you turn down an admirer, a fair minded person won't even mind linking him up yourself to your friend if you thought it could best work out between them.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by solofresh(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
LadyRosa:
Yes you're selfish and a very bitter friend. I wouldn't want to keep friends like you either, as you may seize a chance to dish off what you don't want because giving it to me might be of great help to me especially if it makes me more attractive. I know girls like you and I avoid them like plague.

Your kind are purely vile and egocentric and should be avoided at all cost.

The guy wooed you, you rejected him. Then he wooed your friend and she accepted. For me, if I was you(even though that's impossible because this heart of mine gat so much honey), I will be sure to tell her to be careful and be sure he cares for her and if she says she's sure, then I will support her wholeheartedly. I'm sure if tomorrow the dude puts a ring on her you will come here wailing that your friend stole your husband - to-be. undecided

Apologize to her and be good. There are many fishes uncaught still swimming around.
The fishes are now scarce and you should hold on to them when they come closer or else
I don't wanna talk too much
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Komu1048(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rozcol:

How I wish the dude can become your state governor whereas u end up as a school HOD so that ur painment can raise overpower 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.