Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me (46749 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / "All Guys Wooing Me Are After My Boobs' — Ada La Pinky / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Telstar: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
Its not about getting a guy here,don't you get it?
So, what do you wanna do now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by erinatso: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
eat u no gree eat allow another person to eat u no still allow. Hmmm aunty u wicked oo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by torqque7(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me,that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him,there are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place. I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me,such friends are not to be trusted she can stab you at the back when you least expect. Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?

Whats doing this one?as far as u didn't date him then there is NOTHING like betrayal here,whats ur biz if he genuinely loves her or not?mind ur biz and let her worry about that herself. U no gree chop food and ur friend is hungry so make she chop too abi?u r not serious..So that means if ur friend dates any of ur EXes u go poison her be that..get a life girl undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
torqque7:

Whats doing this one?as far as u didn't date him then there is NOTHING like betrayal here,whats ur biz if he genuinely loves her or not?mind ur biz and let her worry about that herself. U no gree chop food and ur friend is hungry so make she chop too abi?u r not serious..So that means if ur friend dates any of ur EXes u go poison her be that..get a life girl undecided
She's the evil person here,why did she secretly do that behind me,this is someone she never said anything good about,that's betrayal of the highest order,there's more to what she's capable of doing

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by flokii: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
The guy asked you out and you refused.. he decided to go for the next available option which is your friend and she agreed. Maybe the guy has all the qualities she wants in a man.

Why is it paining you.. na by force to be friends? The girl even get time look your side.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Qatar2022: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes I had to end my friendship with my once very good friend because she saw nothing wrong in dating someone who used to be so interested in me,that I turned him down isn't enough reason for her to date him,there are so many other guys she can date and it shows the guy does not genuinely love her else he wouldn't have come for me in the first place. I don't think it's cool for a close friend to go ahead and date someone who was once interested in her friend, its betrayal and also a sign that she doesn't know and respect boundaries and that's dangerous to me,such friends are not to be trusted she can stab you at the back when you least expect. Now she's telling people that I'm selfish and petty for having issues with her decision to date the so called guy. What do you think?
You're such a foolish fellow, so because you don't know what you want and you think others don't know too, she know what she want and immediately she see it she go for it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Qatar2022:

You're such a foolish fellow, so because you don't know what you want and you think others don't know too, she know what she want and immediately she see it she go for it
And this statement of yours makes you sane abi?grow up small boy
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:

Yes you are being very petty on issues that shouldn't be.

The fact that you turned the guy down gives her every right to date him!

Look if any relationship will ever work, the two parties willing to mingle must want each other.

What sort of friend are you? It's seems you like keeping track of your wooers?

For God sake find your own and roll and stop bullying your friend. It's wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Yes you are being very petty on issues that shouldn't be.

The fact that you turned the guy down gives her every right to date him!

Look if any relationship will ever work, the two parties willing to mingle must want each other.

What sort of friend are you? It's seems you like keeping track of your wooers?

For God sake find your own and roll and stop bullying your friend. It's wrong.
You are not getting it,how can she secretly went to date someone she never said anything good about.Indeed she's a backstabbing person

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by torqque7(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
She's the evil person here,why did she secretly do that behind me,this is someone she never said anything good about,that's betrayal of the highest order,there's more to what she's capable of doing

U say she never said anything good about the guy,but u didn't say she said bad things about him either did she?Well if u were condemning him in ur gist with her do u expect her to go contrary to ur stand as ur friend and say he is an angel? Anyway live ur life and let them live theirs,I dnt see y u should be making a fuss about this except u have some feelings for the guy.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
And you didn't notice the betrayal in all of these,its against the rules and this is just a little of what she's capable of doing
Which rules?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Twelfthman: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Wahala...
@ Rozcol
Aunty you didn't date the guy due to personal reasons but whatever it is I don't know it, You know that.
Your friend on the other hand has no problem with that. So it okay your friend can date him at least u not in a love relationship with the guy.
This is where some of u women behave like witch, so because u cannot date him he should not find happiness? He is free to find happiness in anyone else in this world since u rejected him. It takes two to tango and if your friend and your former admirer both love each other you should be happy for them and wish them well

Don't be selfish greedy and start behaving like a witch.
It okay most women think this way but its not not right. It is only when u in a love relationship with a man that you can call a friend whom dated him a betrayal. Same goes for men too

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Savedday: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Which rules?
Friendship rules I.e going behind my back to accept what I rejected with her full support. Backstabbing.
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
You are not getting it,how can she secretly went to date someone she never said anything good about.Indeed she's a backstabbing person

Oya come and date me. Case close

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by isokomarine: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stevebamdex:
Ladies And Their Myopic Reasoning Sometimes..The Guy Approached You But You Turned Him Down.
He Wooed Your Friend And She Accepted Him.
Your Analog Mind Should Tell You That Guys No Dey Chase Women For Long Again..If You Keep Us Waiting For Too Long,we Moveeeee!! .
Sorry For Your Pain, But I Like Your Bestie Sha..She No Even Waste Time..
nice one bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
LadyRosa:
Yes you're selfish and a very bitter friend. I wouldn't want to keep friends like you either, as you may seize a chance to dish off what you don't want because giving it to me might be of great help to me especially if it makes me more attractive. I know girls like you and I avoid them like plague.

Your kind are purely vile and egocentric and should be avoided at all cost.

The guy wooed you, you rejected him. Then he wooed your friend and she accepted. For me, if I was you(even though that's impossible because this heart of mine gat so much honey), I will be sure to tell her to be careful and be sure he cares for her and if she says she's sure, then I will support her wholeheartedly. I'm sure if tomorrow the dude puts a ring on her you will come here wailing that your friend stole your husband - to-be. undecided

Apologize to her and be good. There are many fishes uncatched still swimming around.
Wanted 2 comment but u've spoken my mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by SenecaTheYonger: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Your friend is a true queen. I hope they send you their sex tape

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
You don't have 2 be paranoid, it's very cool de guy can even marry ur sister afterall u neva accepted him. so what's de issue?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by PlayMaker14: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
The friend is fati2001 While the Op is Zzor....

Rozcol, just drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Megatron77:
You don't have 2 be paranoid, it's very cool de guy can even marry ur sister afterall u neva accepted him. so what's de issue?
The issue is why was she hiding and doing things behind my back without letting me know, why didn't she tell me before that she likes him but would rather say not so good things about him.I'm not in any way jealous but kind of feel betrayed and I hate that snakelike attitude
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Jackyz: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Endsarz
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Your friend is a true queen. I hope they send you their sex tape
They can as well share it on linda ikeji blog

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
The issue is why was she hiding and doing things behind my back without letting me know, why didn't she tell me before that she likes him but would rather say not so good things about him.I'm not in any way jealous but kind of feel betrayed and I hate that snakelike attitude
Maybe she was saying does things bcoz u told her u weren't interested in the guy. so my dear ur girl was only supporting ur opinion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
I See Nothing Wrong Too. If U Had Had A Relationship With Him & Later Broke Up With Him, That Would Av Been A Different Issue. U Turned Him Down Because U Don't Av Interest In Him, Since Ur Friend Has Interest In Him, Let Her Be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
I See Nothing Wrong Too. If U Had Had A Relationship With Him & Later Broke Up With Him, That Would Av Been A Different Issue. U Turned Him Down Because U Don't Av Interest Him, Since Ur Friend Has Interest In Him, Let Her Be.
She's a backstabber if not why was she hiding it.By the way where have you been, you abandoned your witch thread you can still continue there with this your new account
Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by blinkz4real: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
@Rozcol
I understand how u feel. You re not angry because d re dating but unhappy because of dt feeling of betrayal from a trusted friend whom u confided in. She is a snitch and karma always have a way of teaching dem a lesson. Life happens my dear!

Just see it dt God used u 2 help her meet her man and urz ll locate u if at all his not already. All those attacking u ll do worse!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by Qatar2022: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
And this statement of yours makes you sane abi?grow up small boy
You're the one that need to grow up, don't be jealous of your vomit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by NewDawn2O21: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stevebamdex:
Ladies And Their Myopic Reasoning Sometimes..The Guy Approached You But You Turned Him Down.
He Wooed Your Friend And She Accepted Him.
Your Analog Mind Should Tell You That Guys No Dey Chase Women For Long Again..If You Keep Us Waiting For Too Long,we Moveeeee!! .
Sorry For Your Pain, But I Like Your Bestie Sha..She No Even Waste Time..
@bolded, God bless you. You're a real man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by phazotron(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Telstar:
OP has lost the game. cheesy

Which game? Op Wey no get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me by NewDawn2O21: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr103:
You're truly selfish. You rejected the guy and he opted for your friend and your friend accepted and now you're having issues with your friend over a guy you rejected his proposals. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Your friend made a wise decision knowingfully well that "man dey scarce for market".
[/s] shut the hell up you ipob terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.