Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me (25149 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

Yeah.. that's why I mentioned "interesting aesthetics".

So far you and that cantaloupe have been interested. But, I don't do old hags.

I like em young like Ned Nwoko and Yusuf Buhari

RIP .. Ataga!

Drugs kill wink
Old Layer will be preferable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

Yeah.. that's why I mentioned "interesting aesthetics".

So far you and that cantaloupe have been interested. But, I don't do old hags.

I like em young like Ned Nwoko and Yusuf Buhari

RIP .. Ataga!

Drugs kill wink

I'm straight, I'm not into girls so I don't know why you even brought this up miss. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Why..

Forget these clowns they want a vegetable husband .. so they can keep playing ludo with their ex-boyfriends.

Married woman wearing skimpy skirt to church. Oga said .. you can wear it but not to church.

These women know that girl is seducing somebody in church. But they wont come out to tell Oga that madam dey find one side nigga.. she go dey go play ludo with when you no dey. cheesy

The other day one old hags sagging boobs where so exposed.. I felt sexually harassed.

In church another one wore one shirt mini skirt ehh come rub enough vaseline for her laps. I just dey ask my self .. what is going on.

And dey go always get big nyash and saggy breast. Make I no even start with the pot belly.

Naija men dey suffer.

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Silver247: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wetin me I just get to talk for this matter be say... You see that your wife she no sleep for outside that night and you see that place wey you force am go sleep that night she go de go dere go sleep even for afternoon from now and no be only am go de sleep dere.. I don comot hand for this matter ooo

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by FreeSpirited: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
[/quote]
smiley smiley
[quote]

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Babe the idiot you quoted is a man with hairy sagged balls, he actually expects everyone to read his SIG to know that, thinking it will change the fact being a man is a shame to his existence.
Maybe he's a Transgender. grin
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Babe the idiot you quoted is a man with hairy sagged balls, he actually expects everyone to read his SIG to know that, thinking it will change the fact being a man is a shame to his existence.
Maybe he's a Transgender. grin
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Kriss216: 12:47am On Jun 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Kriss216,

Please come and see how some Evening Newspapers (ENP's) and deranged feminist are worrying themselves on how a man should discipline his wife. grin
Demons that can't sustain a relationship for 2 months telling a married man how to discipline his wife.

I still insist on annihilation of evening newspapers to bring lasting peace in the world.

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Kriss216: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2021
khia:

A grown man believing he can actually discipline a grown woman is hilarious. grin grin
You're right... It's easier to discipline a hen than to discipline a Nigerian girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Demons that can't sustain a relationship for 2 months telling a married man how to discipline his wife.

I still insist on annihilation of evening newspapers to bring lasting peace in the world.
Nna ehn!!! It seems I will disturb some of our lawmakers to pass it into law...

Not only are these ENP's turning into nuisance, but they're gradually becoming dangerous to World Peace.

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Kriss216: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Nna ehn!!! It seems I will disturb some of our lawmakers to pass it into law...

Not only are these ENP's turning into nuisance, but they're gradually becoming dangerous to World Peace.
The worst thing to happen to any man is to fall in love with an evening newspaper from the descendant of Nigeria. It's pure evil!

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 1:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Kriss216:

You're right... It's easier to discipline a hen than to discipline a Nigerian girl.

I didn't say anything about disciplining a girl, children are supposed to be disciplined but a husband trying to discipline his wife (a grown woman) is asinine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Kondomatic(m): 2:45am On Jun 30, 2021
infogenius:
Op, u've done ur worse, so what else do u want from her?
I can tell u categorically that u're not a husband but possibly... I reserve my comment.

U endangered ur wife that u swore to protect because she a wore a dress u were not cool with.

Apologise to her and learn to behave like a husband and not a boss.

U need to really love and respect your wife no matter what while correcting her shortcomings in love
The OP is an ass a big one.

I understand that the first few months of marriage is usually difficult because that's when the couple will drop some "I" and "You" for "We". It's when they learn to do things as one.

There will always be clashes of interest in a marriage, even Jesus and God had same when he said "if possible let this cup pass........but your will be done"

Sometimes you will let her win and other times you will stand your ground but when it comes to married women and church, bros a man suppose take a firm stand before things get out of hand. The Pastors are not doing God's work any more.

For a wife of two months to tell you that "you can't stop her from going to church activities" means there's already a problem that needs urgent fixing - unless she was being stubborn because they already had a quarrel.

Meanwhile she kneels to talk and take instructions from the same pastor. That's madness.

I am calling the OP an ass not because "He punished her" but because he locked her out. You don't do that to an adult, you don't do that to even kids.

And there's a saying that "two people killed each other because there's no third person to separate them". The OP should have returned home the moment his brother called. Shows she was really sorry.

That would have given him the ample opportunity to giver her some dos and donts when it comes to church activities. He blew that chance.

Lemme tell you something, the OP and his wife are in "who is the boss" stage in their marriage. It's a phase that will soon pass but he will be caged forever if he loses.

Now back to whey I am saying all these to you.

You see this thing you said in the @emboldened, please don't say it again.

Nobody deserves to be loved and respected no matter what.

God cannot love you no matter, Jesus cannot love you no matter.

Respect is given to who deserves respect, it's earned not demanded.

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Kondomatic(m): 2:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Mrscarter:

I agree. U cant make her into what u want when u knew her b4 u married. She will eventually resent you.
U should control ur temper n bossiness n talk to ur wife. U love her n shes a person with emotions too. If u sweet talk her properly u can get ur way n guide her how u like. Lol do it right. But being bossy n childish wont work.
For a happy marraige u should share ur feelings calmly n ur reasons for things n try comrimise. U shoulda just kissed her n held her n said my beautiful wife i love you dressed like this but it would make me really happy if you kept those kinda dresses just for my eyes. Tell her it makes u feel whatever u feel. Lol it sounds mushy but its most likely the way youll get ur way without her acting up on you .
When you're ready to face reality, you will turn off your television and stop watching Telenovas
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Ginomel(m): 2:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg shut up. I am married. And I am not a slave to my husband.

My husband na man. A real man that is in complete control of his emotion and his mind and I respect him for who he is. I can't disrespect my husband and he can't disrespect me. He is my best friend and we are crazy about each other.

We have something called "Mutual Respect" for each other. You should look up the meaning of the word.

Shior.

If your sister's husband locks her outside for what was written up there, throw a party for her husband, clap for him and call fuji musicians to come and hail him.

"Dragging head" with my husband means I should be treated like a miserable orphan abi? That's what marriage is to you?

Put a dog collar on the neck on your own wife, make we know say na slave she be to you.

Who raised some of you here?

From your response, I struggled to see a reasonable married girl. It's obvious you will be "mutually arguing " with your husband a lot.

Things look OK to you because he is tolerating you and enduring inside.

Just passing by, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Kondomatic(m): 3:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Romanoff:

If I don't submit to my husband, e for done run.

Submission isn't slavery. A woman should be happy to submit to you and that submission comes from how you treat her. With love and respect.
This is where I find it difficult to agree with some of you.

What you're saying here is that I must treat her with love and respect to earn her submission? Right?

Pray tell, what did she do to earn my love and respect? Oh sorry, I forgot she's a woman and she's entitled to that.

That's the selfishness of many women that brings problems in marriages, the "Me first" mentality that we need to do away with.

A woman must submit the moment she's married and must continue until he gives her a reason to do otherwise. Likewise a man must love his wife the moment he shows interest in her and it must remain so until she gives him reason to do otherwise.

Nobody should wait for anyone to do anything first to earn being loved or being submitted to.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Bros,are you sure you are ok.you allowed your wife to sleep outside,when you know the level of insecurity in Nigeria.what if she was kidnapped or harassed.you are not fit to be married.

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Neptunium(m): 4:10am On Jun 30, 2021

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by pocohantas(f): 4:14am On Jun 30, 2021
You did the right thing. That house you could walk in by 5am to see someone sleeping at the verandah is where you locked someone out.

There would definitely be more misunderstandings, as such more locking out. So please don’t stop locking her out, after all, you are the head and owner of the house. People are here hailing you, but the day it will set, you will know that this life na only you waka come.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by HRMK: 4:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

You are a disgruntled old fool. Septuagenarian my foot! You came online to rain insults and expected me to keep mute and and applaud you abi? You want to score cheap goal abi? I wonder how you trained your children. Baba, try and be cautious in your dealings. This is a faceless forum.
A BASTARD IS EVEN WORSE THAN A LUNATIC!UNTIL THE PARENTS ADDRESS HIS ISSUE HE REMAINS A RECURRING DECIMALTO THE FML!!
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by pansophist(m): 5:22am On Jun 30, 2021
This is a case of the the cure being worse than the disease. Locking your wife outside is a really really bad idea. You should not do that to someone you really cares for. You exposed her to all kinds of problems such as being raped, attacked, and the object of others mockery. Every marriages have issues, they just do not dry their dirty linings outside for the world to see.

How can one respect a woman that her husband left to sleep outside? Also, how can one even respect you when you do not respect yourself and your family ? Charity begins at home. You don't want to give people of the world a legitimate negative view of your family, that would be a tragedy since you're the architect of being condescended. If you must call her to order, then there are lots of ways to do that. Also, many of the issue people faces in marriages are foundational.

Before marriage, you must have iron this out amongst other things, and lead by example in your own bargain of the deal. When things gets calm, apologise to her for locking her outside and exposing her to the evil of the night, and assure her you will not do it again. If she doesn't feel safe and protected in your arms, then you have even a bigger problem and even worse, have failed as a man, to put it frankly.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Romanoff(f): 5:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Ginomel:

From your response, I struggled to see a reasonable married girl. It's obvious you will be "mutually arguing " with your husband a lot.

Things look OK to you because he is tolerating you and enduring inside.

Just passing by, anyway.

Just pass by, cause this your own comment just off me.

Married people no dey argue abi?

Just dey go.

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
According to my research, 80% of them don't think, so, they end up insulting you to cover up their intellectually deficiency and low comprehension ability.

This is a defense mechanism they apply to appear smart online.
Low... Take it easy on them cheesy
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2021
JovialJune:
Eyah grin see them males gossiping like scared liitle kids about me, i am that important to their existence here, scums of the earth thinking their rant is of any worth to my person, I have no joy or patience for low lifers who gloat like urchins about, from page one they've been showing how useless they are offline, I dare anyone of you to quote me, I will insult y'all at will, chop and serve my ban, and come back, unlike you dolts, I don't live my life on nairaland kiss
But why do you find it easy to insult? You started insulting the moment you joined this thread instead of contributing to the thread. Insulting people you don't know is not a sign of intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2021
yorubarere:

Low... Take it easy on them cheesy
wink
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2021
khia:

No, it's a reaction to being insulted first, if you don't want to be insulted stop insulting others You can't insult women and not expect a reaction just because you have a pen.is.
No one insulted the women first. Go back and read and point it out if you are certain about your claims. It is hard that women here cannot engage in any discussions without insults. Haba
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by infogenius(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Kondomatic:

I understand that the first few months of marriage is usually difficult because that's when the couple will drop some "I" and "You" for "We". It's when they learn to do things as one.

There will always be clashes of interest in a marriage, even Jesus and God had same when he said "if possible let this cup pass........but your will be done"

Sometimes you will let her win and other times you will stand your ground but when it comes to married women and church, bros a man suppose take a firm stand before things get out of hand. The Pastors are not doing God's work any more.

For a wife of two months to tell you that "you can't stop her from going to church activities" means there's already a problem that needs urgent fixing - unless she was being stubborn because they already had a quarrel.

Meanwhile she kneels to talk and take instructions from the same pastor. That's madness.

I am calling the OP an ass not because "He punished her" but because he locked her out. You don't do that to an adult, you don't do that to even kids.

And there's a saying that "two people killed each other because there's no third person to separate them". The OP should have returned home the moment his brother called. Shows she was really sorry.

That would have given him the ample opportunity to giver her some dos and donts when it comes to church activities. He blew that chance.

Lemme tell you something, the OP and his wife are in "who is the boss" stage in their marriage. It's a phase that will soon pass but he will be caged forever if he loses.

@ bolded
Line 1 - I will say it as often as i live. Sorry to disappoint u about that.

Line 2 - That's ur opinion. I love and respect my wife and there's nothing anyone can do about it. 10 yrs in marriage, i think i have a lot of experience already. No vex, i Love my wife.

Line 3 - I am sorry i do not agree, please, rethink and study ur Bible very well.

Line 4 - Agreed but u also have to give a measure of it to earn it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2021
yorubarere:

But why do you find it easy to insult? You started insulting the moment you joined this thread instead of contributing to the thread. Insulting people you don't know is not a sign of intelligence.
She has already made it clear to everyone viewing this thread that she's a product of bad parenting, more like an online “Chidinma Ojukwu”

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2021
JovialJune:

The mumu you quoted will never reply you because you are male, if it is a female, they would have been ranting, crying, wetting everywhere with spittle as is already obvious, that is how to show their manliness and exude daft power, only on females, on a faceless forum grin
Easy girl. I already responded to him. By the way, why are most bittered girls worked up about my posts? I am not responsible for whatever you are going through babe, and I can't help you out of it even if I can.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2021
yorubarere:

No one insulted the women first. Go back and read and point it out if you are certain about your claims. It is hard that women here cannot engage in any discussions without insults. Haba
The thing you quoted has a blurry vision caused by my "k." replies.

Even with the help of a contact lens, she will still find it difficult to see anything.

5 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Kondomatic:

The feminists are coming for your head. Funny enough, these girls ranting here know it is all about power tussle in the marriage. Could it had been better for the man to lose and give his seat to his wife? They will all shout yes! Though the op went overboard in enacting his authority, but I like how he saw his actions through. There can't be respect if you don't fear the repercussions of your actions to your man. And without respect, no woman can love her man.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by MediMedi(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2021
See where you fail.

*You like it when she wear skimpy gown but not to church, why must you like it?

*You locked her outside doing strong head, a woman to your kids, kai even we the yet to marry will never try this nonsense.

*You have given her the right to misbehave when she finds the way.....shimaaa

You are a fool, go marriage cancelling you did shortcut.
Idiotic senseless hegoat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Man / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.