Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me (25144 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bunmhi:
You guys did court before getting married right? Why don't you tell her you don't like your woman in skimpy dress to church? And you punishing her by locking her outside is a No No, as a man part of your duty is to protect your woman. Do you even think of what might happen to her that day you locked her outside? If anything should happen to her that day you would be held responsible. So next time find a reasonable way of making your wife to realize her mistake and also she's not a child, if you love her you won't punish her that way.
It is not that he doesn't love her. The man feels disrespected. Some men do take that seriously. Walking out on your man is another red flag.... Baba

But the dude was kinda hard sha.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by DonroxyII: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good day my people. Ignore my wrong sentences please.
It all started like this.
On Sunday my wife wore a dress am uncomfortable with and which is unexpected of a married woman(I mean the gown was too short), when we came back from church I told her never to where such dress again to church she then picked offence that I always complain about her dress being too short, (My wife love skimpy dresses alot which I don't like) I was still talking she walked out on me went and stayed outside like someone who was chased out of the house, she stayed outside for about an hour and later came in and started dressing up to go for an evening program in church, I then told her not to go to anywhere in need us to talk, why I told her not to go is so we can settle the issues. She insisted that she must go that I can't stop her, I repeated my statement telling her not to go that I want us to talk she insisted on going. While she was about to leave I forcefully siezed the house keys from her and let her go, this happened around 5.30pm.
I love seeing my woman in short dresses but not wearing them to church.
On reaching the time she is expected to come back home around 7.30pm I left the house without dropping the house keys anywhere to a hotel and lodged there, she waited outside still around 10pm and sent me a text that do I want to sleep outside I did not reply her, she now called Me i picked and told her to go and sleep where she went to since she has the guts to disrespect mess her husband that am in a hotel at the moment to pass the night there and ended the call she called till 11pm and also sent text messages begging for forgiveness, she then called my younger brother who then called me too begging me to go back home I never picked her call and I switched off my phone.
I came back home around 5am only to discover that she slept on a bench in the veranda.
My people I want ask a question.
Don't I as a husband have the right to tell my wife not to dress certain way or don't I have the right to tell her not to go out, mind you am not the authoritative kind of husband but on this one I need to stamp my authority as the head of my family.
My wife is a good woman and I love so so much, I just needed to discipline her.
Our marriage is two months old.
Eleribu u kukuma lock your wife outside .... kaiiii, if say neighbour dey wey Been dey eye am before , na time to chop freedom be that ... How dare you locked your wife outside till the Other day ....... She would have listened to you if you are a man enough but nope Aggression is what makes you a Man and Agression is the reason why she ain't listening to you!!

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by olril17(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

For those of us that did psychology, that is reinforcing bad attitudes with that your advise. It will only get worst. Op went too far tho but he got the results he wanted and that is good enough to maintain peace.
don't know how you keep justifying rubbish..in these insecurity era..locking someone out to sleep on the veranda bench is crazy,stupid and idioticc without even taking to consideration the risk involved...such issues with the wife does not justify it man....
just because u wanna prove you're the man?
orisirisi

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by DonroxyII: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
DriftOff:
You no dey fΓΉck her well, else she go dey respect you.
God bless you !!

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by torqque7(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
so a woman is supposed to change into another human being in the name of marriage and a man is not?

You sir are a hypocrite.

Whats doing this one?abi u no go school ni?where in my write up did u see me say a man shouldn't change for the better when married?u no sabi comprehend..if u like be a club head and junky as a single lady and continue same lifestyle when married,then u go learn by force lol. Where u sleep walking when u wrote about self improvement on ur profile signature?cos ur baseless argument here contradicts ur signature..choi some females and confusion na 5&6 grin..come here joor let's go for lunch and argue some more .

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Drella(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:

The marriage is too young to be showing machismo. If she had always been stubborn, why did he marry her if he can't handle it?

That woman will become resistant to the "discipline" and become a thorn in his flesh.

For those who go through marriage counseling, is this how marital conflict resolution is taught?

Before you know now, physical abuse will enter.

Just reason and comprehend all I've said and tell me I am a feminist because of my line of thought or beliefs.

Know this and know peace o.

Afi machismo naa grin grin
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by DonroxyII: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

plus the op ought to have invited his wife to the hotel where he lodged n iron things out thereby, giving her a good and satisfying f*ck, then both proceed home the following day.
Don't mind him ... Something simple fvck will solve ... He locked her out ... That woman can never listen to him lailai... She will pay him back and his agression will kukuma scatter everything ... sha tell us when kasala burst ... so we go commemorate and commiserate

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Bunmhi(f): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

It is not that he doesn't love her. The man feels disrespected. Some men do take that seriously. Walking out on your man is another red flag.... Baba

But the dude was kinda hard sha.
Yh
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
DonroxyII:
Don't mind him ... Something simple gbasgbos will solve ... He locked her out ... That woman can never listen to him lailai... She will pay him back and his agression will kukuma scatter everything ... sha tell us when kasala burst ... so we go commemorate and commiserate

lol. That gbas gbos got me cracking. E never reach that level bro.

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by DonroxyII: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

lol. That gbas gbos got me cracking. E never reach that level bro.
GbasGbos mean say he should invite her to the hotel ... then make dem shukushuku , make her orgasm and tell her what he wants from her ...

Woman listened attentively after coming back from Orgasm .... The brain would have removed all the toxins inhibiting concentration and promoting lack of understanding!!

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
JovialJune:

And you are claiming female, what happen, bobrisky in the making or you're ashamed of being a man?

Read my sig ..

Grade 3 tokunbo girl

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Ayo2004: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
OP na real OG grin
For her papa life,she no go try am again
The next time she try am again,give am 1month suspension to her papa house cheesy

I no understand why u go marry but it is what it is....
Correct Nigerian man
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
DonroxyII:
GbasGbos mean say he should invite her to the hotel ... then make dem shukushuku , make her orgasm and tell her what he wants from her ...

Woman listened attentively after coming back Orgasm .... The brain would have removed all the toxins inhibiting concentration and promoting lack of understanding!!

Exactly what he ought to have done. I thought your gbas gbos meant "abara ati ese"

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by DonroxyII: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

Exactly what he ought to have done. I thought your gbas gbos meant "abara ati ese"
Haba, even animals are not meant to be beaten but beasts !!

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

Read my sig .. sl$t
Ignore the Jovial Clown....

Once you support any lady, you're her best friend for the whole week, but the minute you say something against her gender, she starts throwing insults like a paranoid crayfish seller.

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Once you support any lady, you're her best friend for the whole week, but the minute you say something against her gender, she starts throwing insults like a paranoid crayfish seller.

She come add jovial to her name.

She for kukuma use .. "am fun to be with"

As if we neva see dem finish
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by olril17(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

lol..@"abara ati ese"
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by yorubarere: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I noticed that.

But why are nairaland girls so insultive? Small thing na insult as if Una get fights before.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

She come add jovial to her name.

She for kukuma use ... "am fun to be with"

As if we neva see dem finish

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

What sane wife challenges her husband?

Abeg go adjust your push up bra or visit one of your ex-boyfriends to play ludo or something...

All this late-marraige women, that manage to deceive one slowpoke.

Ignorant women like yourself is why you women will remain oppressed, suppressed, repressed and in poverty. Most American boyfriends are more humane than your so-called husbands/masters could ever be. You sorry excuse for a woman will leech off of any man and put up with unmentionable abuses all for the honor of being a wife, a concept that your primitive ass has no clue of the gift of a wife to a man.

Being a wife to women like you means not having to be responsible for your own existence, your whole existence depends on a man and that's sad undecided

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by JovialJune(f): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

Read my sig ..

Grade 3 tokunbo girl

Because you've been caught in your stupidity you had to add a disclaimer, how superb,

Does that change the fact that you are obviously ashamed to be a male here?

Grade 0 nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

I noticed that.

But why are nairaland girls so insultive? Small thing na insult as if Una get fights before.
According to my research, 80% of them don't think, so, they end up insulting you to cover up their intellectually deficiency and low comprehension ability.

This is a defense mechanism they apply to appear smart online.

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by JovialJune(f): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:

Ignorant women like yourself is why you women will remain oppressed, suppressed, repressed and in poverty. Most American boyfriends are more humane than your so-called husbands/masters could ever be. You sorry excuse for a woman will leech off of any man and put up with unmentionable abuses all for the honor of being a wife, a concept that your primitive ass has no clue of the gift of a wife to a man.

Being a wife to women like you means not having to be responsible for your own existence, your whole existence depends on a man and that's sad undecided

Babe the idiot you quoted is a man with hairy sagged balls, he actually expects everyone to read his SIG to know that, thinking it will change the fact being a man is a shame to his existence.

6 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Then why marry another man in the first place...Uche must love second hand good
I explained that to you in my prior post. It's different than the side chicks you men cheat on your wives with, those women are your hoes excepting second hand used crap, while Uche is a real man who loves and will provide for the wife you didn't want.

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by JovialJune(f): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eyah grin see them males gossiping like scared liitle kids about me, i am that important to their existence here, scums of the earth thinking their rant is of any worth to my person, I have no joy or patience for low lifers who gloat like urchins about, from page one they've been showing how useless they are offline, I dare anyone of you to quote me, I will insult y'all at will, chop and serve my ban, and come back, unlike you dolts, I don't live my life on nairaland kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by escapefromusa(f): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Because you've been caught in your stupidity you had to add a disclaimer, how superb,

Does that change the fact that you are obviously ashamed to be a male here?

Grade 0 nonentity.

You need to wash your clients sperm out of ur eyes. My writing style is hardly feminine.

And stop talking to me ... I am allergic to girls with saggy boobs. I am sure you can squeeze the entire thing into a drinking glass.

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by FreeSpirited: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
khia:
I explained that to you in my prior post. It's different than the side chicks you men cheat on your wives with, those women are your hoes excepting second hand used crap, while Uche is a real man who loves and will provide for the wife you didn't want.
Stop confusioning my life...I pray God wnt confusion ur own
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by khia: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
According to my research, 80% of them don't think, so, they end up insulting you to cover up their intellectually deficiency and low comprehension ability.

This is a defense mechanism they apply to appear smart online.

No, it's a reaction to being insulted first, if you don't want to be insulted stop insulting others You can't insult women and not expect a reaction just because you have a pen.is.

2 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by JovialJune(f): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

You need to wash your clients sperm out of ur eyes. My writing style is hardly feminine.

And stop talking to me ... I am allergic to girls with saggy boobs. I am sure you can squeeze the entire thing into a drinking glass.

You people think it is weird for married women to serve you what you rightly deserve, anyone who calls out your bullshit is single and a feminist, that is the level of you guys thought process and comprehension capacity, very very limited or in the minus zero digit,

I will quote you cos you don't own or control my phone, next time if you want to castigate or insult women, own the fact that you have a dot diick and a hairy saggy balls, own it with your pot belly and bony chest grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
She's starved of mention and wants someone to indulge her.... grin

Sad thing is that I don't engage mad woman in any conversation.

Continue starving, you won't get a mention. smiley

5 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Erojepromise(f): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
yorubarere:

Disrespect is a challenge.
1. Fought him on the issue of skimpy clothes and walked out on him (imagine).

2. Go out to church when the husband called for talks. Thinking what will he do?

Well, op had done his worst.
And you think as he wrote it that was how the scenario played out? Stop supporting wickedness and gross misconduct l beg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

I will enter heaven but I am not sure you will see the gate. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Ways To Test True Love / When you build a wall around yourself. / Dating A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.