Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40587 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by nedekid: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
You story reminds me of one guy in my estate those days. There was this very beautiful girl this doctor guy had been nurturing, giving her lessons, physiotherapy, sorting out her school issues (she had just finish secondary school). This guy was training her for marriage.
Nna, i meet this chick, popped the cherry sharp sharp. Dated her for some time before relocating.
Bros, when this guy found out i was dating who he was pampering for years, nigga wanted to hit me. Lol
According to him, "it is not possible, he just met her few weeks ago". grin

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by KingOKON: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

You MUMU pass anything
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by humility33(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
thats same question i do ask myself but am finding it difficult to another person

BroI was once in your shoes,she end up dating me out of pity thank God the relationship later break off she told me herself
She made my life miserable the time i date her

Bro just move on and block every communication with her it's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Danny5050: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

You're only lusting after her. And honestly you're not a correct guy at all. How can a man be wooing a lady for four years and you're still willing her and yet nothing is working. Bros abeg receive Sense.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Babymamas(f): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Speechless~ how i feel inside
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Goldbw122(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

She will never be ready, just prepare yourself well financially and mentally and find another girl
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
JE CHUBA'EGO
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by FashionCookie(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
See as the girl dey use your life play kpankpan golo. And she's permitted to gallivant arround abi? Which kind men parents dey raise nowadays sef?
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by BluntCrazeMan: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

So, if your problem is not the economy which made you to be loving her with only words of mouth, then tell me what exactly your problem is.
A lady knew you were not serious and was having fun while toiling with your emotions..
And you're here thinking that your poor economy is not your problem.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Harmattan123(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Another simp spotted
Chasing a girl when your mates are enjoying today and planning for their tomorrow......
With due respect bro, you don't have Sense....thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by addexx: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Na olosho go chase u wen u get money oo ,
No high value woman will chase a man because of money ..

Yes u will Bleep plenty girls..
But u might not get the one

No high value lady will chase a broke ass underperformer either. If he creates wealth he becomes higher in value. Like attracts like. He will identify a true high value female once he becomes one.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by SILVERLINES: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

na mumu de worry you. You mean you allowed a small girl to ruined your heart and love life for four good years? Well, it's simple stop picking her calls and move on.
Same had happened to me recently; there is this small students I fell in love with but when I noticed she was not ready I moved on and at the time I knew she was just looking for befits, I pull her legs and she fells and I walked away since then she has been calling and I stopped picking her calls.

Learn to control yourself where gals dey else dem go used u do yeye.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Schprobs: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
thanks for the advice but i dont just know am getting crazy about her

These are the kind of guys that will be making men looks cheap and women behaving likes gods
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by kamtamark(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Do love still exist without money?
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Daice3505(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

So is urs not mine too
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by LEGALSER: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Wasted sperm.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by addexx: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
jimmychang:

After three days of not calling ,She will call you telling you that is this the kind of love you have for her grin grin cheesy and you have been doing this shit for four years grin grin grin

Na strong mumu you be

High quality premium mumu my brother. I dey shame for the guy. What a chai !!!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Justhere: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
very soon she will share I.V CARD
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nueel: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
You are not normal
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by temmyt007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Block every means of contacting her and move TF on.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ragna1991(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
AfroKnight:
With your permission, that girl has held you back for 4 years. Wow.

Some people would advise you to go to the beach to wash your head cos this is not normal.

Can’t you see she’s stringing you like a puppet? Do you value yourself at all? Na wa for you o.

If we check now, the girl fit not get big yansh o. Might be one village girl with rugged features. Chai. Guy you need to come back to your senses.

Ayam in severe pain... Jesus please come and see this write up in nairaland
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by eeithis(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
That your girl need to date Buhari we want her to help us ruin his life too

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ragna1991(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
SILVERLINES:
na mumu de worry you. You mean you allowed a small girl to ruined your heart and love life for four good years? Well, it's simple stop picking her calls and move on.
Same had happened to me recently; there is this small students I fell in love with but when I noticed she was not ready I moved on and at the time I knew she was just looking for befits, I pull her legs and she fells and I walked away since then she has been calling and I stopped picking her calls.

Learn to control yourself where gals dey else dem go used u do yeye.

Ayam seeing too may relationship experts and advisers here...
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Exactly what my Ex made me Understand..Hustle well..make the muler ..they would flow in themselves..

Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by RuddyFusion(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lolz

Mine is one I actually want to marry but I can't run after a girl forever after I have made my intention clear.....

I have to pull a plug when I realized that the whole thing was affecting my work.

When I did, I realized that I can make attempt to love another that will be more forthcoming

Work, money making and responsibility to family won't allow me get into anything that will ruin my heart, concentration and focus.

Move on man but keep in touch that's all
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by 21sailor: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

You urgently need this bro
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know#92715467
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Pappyjulie196(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Show me a beautiful woman and I will tell you a man that have tired of sleeping with her..You are woing a lady for 4 years and she keeps telling you she is not ready.. Is it she a virgin?
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by talk2cletus: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
[MY BROTHER u dey wait for girl to accept u for over four years, omoh u get mind sha
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by gabpaul: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello Simpson grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by BlackLaw: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn nigger!!

Yo Slawormiir whatcha say to this nigger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by honor4me: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
That is unrequited love a.k.a one sided love if I’m not mistaken. Op what’s happening to you is normal. You shouldn’t have brought your matter here. Your matter can only be understood by those who had suffered the same fate! It’s actually your body chemistry believe me. If it’s possible to consummate with her, you might be relieved of this symptoms. If however, you have done that and the feeling still persists, find a way to look for another woman. In this instance loyalty hardly solve the problem. It is called lime ten ce in psychology.
Sometimes can be very deadly.
Spiritually if you are a Christian ask those who knows what your prayer point should be. The Muslims have prayers methods for unwanted love
Please don’t go diabolical
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Comsky: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Guy, you need to sit down and analyse your life. Don't let a lady's seemingly perceived love hinder your progress. Please, move on. Gather yourself together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.