Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60757 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
Na you go impregnate them

Ask google
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Cousin9999: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2021
vernieu:
...believing your lord and savior is a blue eyed, white skinned male with straight hair

I'm not speaking for every Xtian. However, it's historically impossible for "J*sus" to be "white," unless you mean albino.

Below is a more accurate depiction of Jesus.

Also, all the Catholic churches throughout Europe show Mary and baby as plum black, or dark. Notice the light "angels" or whatever beside her head. No one can say the image is aged. She and the child were intentionally made dark.

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Cousin9999: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2021
I don't know what's worse on her, the body or the face.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2021
iamtardey:
If a Nigerian girl dress like this for this one now, na olosho, but na oyinbo so shit lol ... O gah, this life sef.
Yes..it is their culture and it is inline with their physique....And not one local woman weighing more than 100kg putting on such wear...The sight alone...cheesy

But, if our ladies here look moderate and decided to wear such, no problem...As long as it guarantees her happiness and she has respect for her man.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Suspect33:
Looking good while pregnant, if na our Naija girls, ordinary 3 weeks pregnancy, she don fat like elephant

Fat women are beautiful. .

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2021
vernieu:
The amount of low self esteem, inferiority complex, white/worshipping displayed on this thread is despicable. Nigerians are known to be some of the most self hating group of black people known to man. It’s the exact reason we treat each other so so terribly but love,worship, and kiss up to other races. I blame religion...believing your lord and savior is a blue eyed, white skinned male with straight hair, why won’t you view yourselves as inferior.
all this bcus the guy didn't choose your sorry nigerian ass
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Qunu: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2021
iamtardey:
If a Nigerian girl dress like this for this one now, na olosho, but na oyinbo so shit lol ... O gah, this life sef.
Must we copy them? Is not in our coulture to dress that way, beside is a beach scene. Why can't our girls copy the dressing pattern of Trump's wife, Obama's wife. Or are they not celebrity too.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

What makes him lucky? What is the big deal about that? Nigerians and mediocrity because the lady is white.
If he is not careful he will spend all him money on child support depending on the country.
How should that be your business? he's a lucky man to me
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2021
iamtardey:

Lies
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Racist headline... if a white man reports a story like " xxxx and his black/African girlfriend expecting a baby" u go begin cry

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Vickyvice:
34 yr old nsofor your mates still at d peak of their carrier, while you retire 3 yrs ago at 31, na wah o
We no dey mind our business for ds Nigeria
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Mecka: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Rahkman:
bro you don watch too much blacked.com
blackdraw
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by KingOKON: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2021
vernieu:
The amount of low self esteem, inferiority complex, white/worshipping displayed on this thread is despicable. Nigerians are known to be some of the most self hating group of black people known to man. It’s the exact reason we treat each other so so terribly but love,worship, and kiss up to other races. I blame religion...believing your lord and savior is a blue eyed, white skinned male with straight hair, why won’t you view yourselves as inferior.

Even Seun can't help using this platform to put things in proper perspective, instead most MODs leads the army of inferiority complex mentality
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by KingOKON: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2021
tunapawizzy:

We no dey mind our business for ds Nigeria

So yourself de follow de forge your age, Nsofor wey be over 46years nia u de follow support nonsense
If na Tinubu una go want make heaven fall
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by walefalana(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2021
zvvnzg210:
Interracial make sense cheesy

Interracial what ??
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by KingOKON: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Racist headline... if a white man reports a story like " xxxx and his black/African girlfriend expecting a baby" u go begin cry

What is Racist here, can you tell me what is black or white man?
Oyinbo is the right thing
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by walefalana(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2021
Qunu:
Must we copy them? Is not in our coulture to dress that way, beside is a beach scene. Why can't our girls copy the dressing pattern of Trump's wife, Obama's wife. Or are they not celebrity too.

Presidents' wives also wear beach outfits

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by KingOKON: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Cousin9999:

I'm not speaking for every Xtian. However, it's historically impossible for "J*sus" to be "white," unless you mean albino.

Below is a more accurate depiction of Jesus.

Also, all the Catholic churches throughout Europe show Mary and baby as plum black, or dark. Notice the light "angels" or whatever beside her head. No one can say the image is aged. She and the child were intentionally made dark.

What is black and white?
The Indians Chinese, native American Eskimos what do you call em then?
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Cousin9999: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2021
KingOKON:

What is black and white?
The Indians Chinese, native American Eskimos what do you call em then?

Black is the color of a healthy, fully-developed human being. White is when they don't have appropriate melanin.

I call them admixed. There's no other race besides black. If you take a bunch of albinos and have them procreate, and then have the offspring procreate with normal people, you get something on the spectrum.

These people are an accurate representation of real, undiluted Asians:

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by iamtardey: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Kampala ati gele tongue
LivingTribunal:

How do expect one in a beach to dress
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2021
SUPER EAGLE, OBINNA NSOFOR MADE MONEY FROM INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL.

That is good news for him.

Now he can afford to take a holiday, date a white lady and even getting her pregnant to stamp his immigration status in foreign land.

Congratulations to him.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Which kind haircut him even barb sef?

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice decision to marry out of Buhari's reach. The unborn child have escaped from the zoo and will forever be grateful
It says 'girlfriend'. What is so grateful about this when the youths of this world are now going against the tradition and ethics of marriage.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
How should that be your business? he's a lucky man to me
How is it your own business that he his a lucky man? Try to respond with sense because I doubt if you have one.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

How is it your own business that he his a lucky man? Try to respond with sense because I doubt if you have one.
Get the Fvck off my mentions coon, you think everyone will be a local champion like you are? if you can't upgrade yourself then Fvck off before I throw you off the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by KMblake: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2021
iamtardey:
If a Nigerian girl dress like this for this one now, na olosho, but na oyinbo so no shit lol ... O gah, this life sef.

Calm down; can’t you see that’s a Beach.. unexposed Nigerians mtcheeeeew
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by iamtardey: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Mr exposure 2021. E pele Sir. tongue
KMblake:

Calm down; can’t you see that’s a Beach.. unexposed Nigerians mtcheeeeew
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by MOVIC6: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2021
You no see fresh ones marry na, toothpick you go marry.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by MOVIC6: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2021
That’s their culture, respect yours and stop whimpering
iamtardey:
If a Nigerian girl dress like this for this one now, na olosho, but na oyinbo so no shit lol ... O gah, this life sef.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by MOVIC6: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2021
You are pained, it’s okay...
vernieu:
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Get the Fvck off my mentions coon, you think everyone will be a local champion like you are? if you can't upgrade yourself then Fvck off before I throw you off the bridge.
Fool so getting Oyibo pregnant is what you call upgrade...that is what poverty and inferiority complex has turned your life into. Mind you I don't live in Nigeria and I did not impregnate Oyibo.
There is nothing special impregnating a white. You sit somewhere in Nigeria typing what you don't know with that your low budget phone and poverty data that you buy. Senseless mother fucker!... Zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
vernieu:

Why modify your post and steal my comment from the 3rd page?

Get a life and some originality please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car / AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.