Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (64402 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Tapout(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
una done come again with this thread grin grin grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
aysnoopy:
I met my fiancée on fb
Next week Saturday is our introduction.
Wedding will come soon

Awwwwwn congratulations hun... God bless your union
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I tried to meet a beautiful girl on facebook 2years ago at a neutral fast food joint. I got there first and stayed outside at a phone booth tryna observe her first. When she arrived i suspected she was the one but doubted again because she was nowhere near the beautiful pics she usually post. I didn't like what i saw and her type of lady

It's when she brought out her phone to call me and inform me of her arrival i confirmed she was the one. I walked away fast but she noticed me... She called out my name then i started running fast. I got home and transferred her 5k for the inconvenience

I felt sorry for what i did. May God forgive me

Awwww you should have just met her once and never again... You shouldn't have stood her up lol
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Fiscus105(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Olajah81:

Her contact bro

More than 5 years

Besides, I can't reveal her identify, infact I still have access to her Facebook, though she dnt knw, she gave me wen thing was rosy between us, though I hardly enter her Facebook o.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Humanoid01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I tried to meet a beautiful girl on facebook 2years ago at a neutral fast food joint. I got there first and stayed outside at a phone booth tryna observe her first. When she arrived i suspected she was the one but doubted again because she was nowhere near the beautiful pics she usually post. I didn't like what i saw and her type of lady

It's when she brought out her phone to call me and inform me of her arrival i confirmed she was the one. I walked away fast but she noticed me... She called out my name then i started running fast. I got home and transferred her 5k for the inconvenience

Dude! Damn.

That was inhumane. I'm almost shedding a tear for that lady, even though it happened two years ago.

12 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by KingAzari: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Plenty... na Tinder sure pass, even Speed Darlington confirmed it.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Dayotheeone(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
First time we met at her place, she use talk finish me, next time we met at her place again, we got down to business.
Omo! na so did girl dey use teeth tear my preek in the name of BJ, Lol.... mo ya japaa!

10 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Dextre(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Another thread in which boys badmouth girls, as if they are perfect human beings loaded with cash till high heavens and so very handsome.

If you ask the girls they met, the story will be different.

From the way some of these boys have posted their pics in the past and called themselves handsome, you will know they're egotistic and empty. Yet you will never see the females come online with such slow threads. That pettiness is reserved for the usual empty males.

The way boys on the forum and beyond spend ages talking about and judging girls is proof that the black man has nothing to offer his world. Except sex. And judging females endlessly.

Another boring misogynist thread.

Actually you were making sense until the whole all black men gotta offer was sex. Cmon mehn, don’t you think u are mixing the gender up(all black women have to offer is sex) there u go, I fixed it. You can continue your protest

15 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by faceland: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:

That is cold.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fiscus105:

Nobody holy past sir

Abi ooo grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by TaminaliaCatapa: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
That time I was living in ogun, so I met this girl online and asked her to visit. She resides in Kogi state. Na so she agree o but insisted I pay her tfare. Paid tfare and the girl arrived. Very fine girl, I was about unwrapping the gift but something kept telling me to slow down and I followed that voice.

Na so the girl just tell me say she get chlamidia but we can kiss and I can fvkc her a$$, and that way, I won’t contract it.

I found her tfare, send the mf outta my crib

The bastvrd should have told me before she left kogi.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Angelinastto(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Generalwoodz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
It's only two people I've ever met from online, and two of them na from Nairaland.

One, we just hung out once, and then, when I would see him in school, we dey greet. Cool fellow.

The second one ghosted me, so, I assume he died in his sleep or something.
Good evening African Safari
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes, and we have maintained a good friendship till today. The online app we used was Hello Talk.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Where you see giant grin na she just dey too short jare me wey I tiny like Peter Crush

Adegbemiro11:

She feared a giant grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Leemekzy: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Yes, and we have maintained a good friendship till today. The online app we used was Hello Talk.
ok.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Humanoid01(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Another thread in which boys badmouth girls, as if they are perfect human beings loaded with cash till high heavens and so very handsome.

If you ask the girls they met, the story will be different.

From the way some of these boys have posted their pics in the past and called themselves handsome, you will know they're egotistic and empty. Yet you will never see the females come online with such slow threads. That pettiness is reserved for the usual empty males.

The way boys on the forum and beyond spend ages talking about and judging girls is proof that the black man has nothing to offer his world. Except sex. And judging females endlessly.

Another boring misogynist thread.
This isn't a gender thing, must you all make it seem that way? Did the OP restrict the storytelling to just males? What is wrong with you toxic people? Why can't people have a discussion without this gender thing springing up all the time?

This is a sign of bitterness. You think you're quenching the fire by always venting on the matter, but the truth is you're just throwing logs on it. Make una dey calm down abeg. Nor be everything be fight.

37 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
I swear no be small stress that night.

berryPee:
So she gave you sleepless nigh for nothing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Tapout(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:

There's nothing to forgive man, absolutely nothing. You did the right thing cheesy

I always tell people that I'm not against make up and filters. As a matter of fact, I love it when a lady wears make up. But it becomes a problem when there is a significant difference between who she is and who she appears to be.
BTW, contact lenses (specific ones) drives me crazy. Na wetin dey first catch my attention before I come begin check out any other thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by JayB11(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:
Plenty times
80% of the times I wasn’t disappointed because I go research her life before I see her, so I know what to expect
Tinder don do me well
The kind babes wey Dey there ehn try it today
I come
In peace
And also I don’t visit, they do the visiting
If you no fit come
Dey your house

Pls which subscription is best for Tinder, i have never paid for a package before.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na she too short because me no tall like that. If me self know she's that short I won't carry myself go ikorodu.

chatinent:

Oga, what if the problem na you just too long?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol cause my place beats any other places, just come, watch Netflix and chills, we eat take out, what else are we going to do at a restaurant, I don’t just invite every girl I meet on tinder, there will be rapport and so on! If things go well we smash
No time

Careful how u invite people to your house sha.

Chidinma didn't murder Late Osifo on their first date.

8 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na every thread we go dey shout Fulani, Yoruba up and down?

JoeEeL:

So Fulaniman sef dey toast woman online. Nawa o.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by HRSweetness(f): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin I met this girl on tagged around 2008 so we dey chat, 2009 she invited me to her place for Ikorodu to come pass night undecided I gather courage go, the mile 12 traffic that Friday night naa die. I called her and she come pick me for pocket, when she came out come pick na den I see self na a very short girl I dey chat, like we dey reason same opposite thing for mind, she just said I never knew you are tall like this. Na so we reach hér house, enter inside her room the next thing this girl begin dey fear.

since the girl no dey convenient again and she just dey fear even her heart beat come dey fear me. Last last she drag me go night vigil for one redeem church for like 6 street to her side. shocked vigil finish we come house na so she dey fear, she dey claim say I too tall and I say wetin dat one mean, and that time I dey play football well well so fitness dey wink even to go shower self she no fit. Last last na bad movement for me as ordinary her hand I no touch.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaha
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na she too short oooo

Skyview01:

An your fault na. Why you self too tall. Lol
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
I did but it wasn't showing anything..

Tinder
Which phone are you using?
Search it well
Or look it up on google then download the app
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Hotguy27: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Back then, I met one girl on badoo. That was when badoo was new. So cute and fresh. We got chatting. I discovered she was in her first year in the university. It wasn't long before she asked for money. That was N3k. Due to her beauty, I did not even asked her why asking for money when we had not gotten to know ourselves that much. I just felt as a student she needed the money.

We kept chatting till one day, she uploaded new pictures but they were private and I couldn't view them. I had to request for access but she denied. I became curious and kept on asking her why she was denying me access until she agreed to permit me to view them. I was shocked when I opened them. Lo and behold! They were her nude pictures with fresh b**bs!

As normal, I started imagining alot of things. I had to invite her over after much persuasion. I waited at the airport to pick her up. I had to claim that I had arranged a taxi driver to pick her up in case I noticed anything funny. To my surprise, she was prettier than I saw on the pictures - so fresh! Everything in perfect shapes and figures. Very jovial and open also.

Well, the rest was history. We have been friends till date.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
Where you see giant grin na she just dey too short jare me wey I tiny like Peter Crush.

Funny grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by brightalo1010: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
PastorFire:
Dear, i met one just once and we are getting married next months with all marital rites settled.
she said most not all
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Etimemy: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
190theclown:

Erm? hows this relevant angry

Really
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by iamdynamite(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
It's only two people I've ever met from online, and two of them na from Nairaland.

One, we just hung out once, and then, when I would see him in school, we dey greet. Cool fellow.

The second one ghosted me, so, I assume he died in his sleep or something.
why did you stop commenting on the sport section?��
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by safarigirl(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
iamdynamite:
why did you stop commenting on the sport section?��

Because I stopped commenting on Nairaland generally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.