Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (64406 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MartinsD12(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
I met this girl many years ago on 2Go zone, this girl kept me awake several night, we were so addicted to each other, doing sex chat every night. She even send me some not clear nude of pictures of her boobs.

The day for use to see came, i informed my guys that were staying on their own that I'm expecting a babe and i will be needing their room, so they demanded money from me for them to use to chill somewhere.

When the girl came by i was really impressed, her breast was well pointed and big, her face was fine and her ass was medium. She had just 1hr 30mins to spend with me because of her work. I was a very shy naive guy then, the girl keeps telling me, that remember I'm going to work o, never knew she was telling me to do my thing quick quick, after all those sex chat, instead me to make a move and practicalize all my theory on her, i started having some boring distance conversation with her, waiting for her to make the first move and start kissing me, she didn't make any move and i didn't make any move either until her time was up, and she left.

When my guys came by, i pretend to be tired, i told them the sex was very sweet and the girl sweet die. I just waste money that day.

Since that day our chat wasn't like before till our friendship faded away.

Since that day, i vowed to myself to devour any kpekus that comes my way, that was how i up my game, now I'm a pro in the game.

Shout out to Francisca121
This is exactly what happened to me with my first secondary school lover, after our ssce we continued our relationship I invited her to my place, she came, I prepared a very delicious spaghetti with meat, I was so innocent then, she lay on the bed making not so direct moves but I didn't understand what that means and that made her to cut her stay short since her expectations are not met, when she went home that day That was the end of that relationship everything died, I call her then giving me excuses upon excuses until everything died

7 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Emaprince: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
It's only two people I've ever met from online, and two of them na from Nairaland.

One, we just hung out once, and then, when I would see him in school, we dey greet. Cool fellow.

The second one ghosted me, so, I assume he died in his sleep or something.
No. He probably didn't find you attractive. undecided

Thats possible, you know.

8 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by safarigirl(f): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
iamdynamite:
oh wow, who offended you on nairaland, you are actually one of my fav on that section���

I found somewhere else that didn't have as many annoying people, and got lost there.

Thank you, I'm flattered. I haven't really been to the sports section in a bit.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Emaprince:
No. He probably didn't find you attractive. undecided

Thats possible, you know.

Methinks he scrammed because I told him I don't believe in sex before marriage.

Whatever it is, he never told me, he just disappeared. So, yes, he must have died in his sleep if he couldn't summon the balls to tell me his issue.

He dead

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
I met this girl many years ago on 2Go zone, this girl kept me awake several night, we were so addicted to each other, doing sex chat every night. She even send me some not clear nude of pictures of her boobs.

The day for use to see came, i informed my guys that were staying on their own that I'm expecting a babe and i will be needing their room, so they demanded money from me for them to use to chill somewhere.

When the girl came by i was really impressed, her breast was well pointed and big, her face was fine and her ass was medium. She had just 1hr 30mins to spend with me because of her work. I was a very shy naive guy then, the girl keeps telling me, that remember I'm going to work o, never knew she was telling me to do my thing quick quick, after all those sex chat, instead me to make a move and practicalize all my theory on her, i started having some boring distance conversation with her, waiting for her to make the first move and start kissing me, she didn't make any move and i didn't make any move either until her time was up, and she left.

When my guys came by, i pretend to be tired, i told them the sex was very sweet and the girl sweet die. I just waste money that day.

Since that day our chat wasn't like before till our friendship faded away.

Since that day, i vowed to myself to devour any kpekus that comes my way, that was how i up my game, now I'm a pro in the game.

Shout out to Francisca121

Weyrey are you bleeping francisca121 ni
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Drunkdick85(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:
my own was too broke that she wasn't even ashamed to ask for TF. even her pix is like I ordered for ronaldo and got kante

Wtf is ordered for Ronaldo and got Kanye.
���
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Omoluabi16(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
jeff1607:

Met some guys via Nairaland, 6 years and counting we still communicate , we even created a whatsapp group to that effect and still making more friends.
Very nice! I'm sure they must be people with mutual interest as you. 6 years+ must mean it has been highly worth it.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by PotatoSalad(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Met really nice girls from 2go that year. Met some foolish ones too. The ones that looked nothing like their profile picture.
There was one i met in 2012. She looked like my small niece. Asin her head no pass my belle. The day I picked her up at the motor park, it looked like I was about to kidnap her while we walked down the street. Worse, the girl come try hold my hand lol.

Still friends with a lot of them though and we see once in a while. Guided one with her NYSC preparations recently sef.

14 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Female bashing thread
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by EXLOVER(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Weyrey are you bleeping francisca121 ni
You know her?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by almarthins(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
RealMarv:

So you invite a lady you've never seen to your house? Why do guys suggest their houses as a meeting point?

The same reason they invited girls. If u no wan snipe under, why go invite person come ur house. Some girls go foolishly go.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
You know her?

Yes ofcourse
Are you bleeping her?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by EXLOVER(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Yes ofcourse
Are you bleeping her?
you didn't read my post from start to end. I didn't. Did you?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Houseoflydia: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
I jump and pass, who offline meeting of online associate help? Name them...... Most ended in tears and gnashing of teeth. I jump and pass a second time �
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by JayB11(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

I usually do their 50% off and pay for the Tinder gold
It comes once in a while for $5 that’s the one I do apart from that I use free only

Thanks so much, this info really helped.

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
you didn't read my post from start to end. I didn't. Did you?

No
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Omo I just checked play store 2go still dey sha cheesy, ahh sweet sweet memories. I had a terrible experience with a nairalander recently and that's the third time. Never again.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by EXLOVER(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

No
But you sure say you really know her?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Orpe7(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Married to one for 3yrs now sef

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by hybridblood07(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
You should know most girls who do snapchat are not pretty. From the picture you can detect or spot a good looking girl or not.
gabazin080:
I met a girl on Facebook and we arranged to meet. when we met, I have to go back to her Facebook page to confirm if its truly her that's when I conclude that Snapchat is a scam.
I just bought her 1 meat pie and yoghurt then we pressed phone through out before we depart

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
But you sure say you really know her?
I no sabi who be Francisco abi francisca
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Gwan2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
like other dating apps do they require for coins and payment before you can chat there??

Oloshos full that app sha…a gentle reminder

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by galaxy2020(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
After meeting on nairaland two years later (2019), I travelled on a business trip to Lagos, I reside in Abuja. She Visited my hotel room after two days of my arrival, we just chatted and later I and my friend dropped her off at festac, bought her roasted fish, Amarula Irish cream wine and gave her transport. I flew back to Abuja two days later. We still communicate regularly as good friends.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by aysnoopy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
TAglobe:

Congratulations
Thank you so much
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by aysnoopy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lamanii22:

Awwwwwn congratulations hun... God bless your union

Amen. Thanks a lot
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by aysnoopy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

I'm happy for you.
May God uphold the D-day & your r/ship.

Amen.. thanks so much smiley

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Emaprince: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Methinks he scrammed because I told him I don't believe in sex before marriage.

Whatever it is, he never told me, he just disappeared. So, yes, he must have died in his sleep if he couldn't summon the balls to tell me his issue.

He dead
Thats a hash conclusion.

I personally will only allow sex before marriage if the girl is a virgin. If not, then she might be getting elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by aysnoopy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Orpe7:
Married to one for 3yrs now sef

Congrats bro. We are on same level too. Doing my introduction ceremony with my Facebook lover next week Saturday

5 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by safarigirl(f): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Emaprince:
Thats a hash conclusion.

I personally will only allow sex before marriage if the girl is a virgin. If not, then she might be getting elsewhere.

How will you know the girl is a virgin?

He probably thought I was lying, or didn't care. Either way, he ran away after I told him there is no way I am sleeping with someone I have not married.

So, dead to me.

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Humanoid01(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's a gender matter. Go through the first pages and see males giving themselves e-high fives on obvious lies, as they try to put females down.

How is it that it's only girls who they have a lot of stories about, how the girls are always hungry, ugly and broke? Obviously made up to paint females black. Who are all the beautiful females around?

Why is it that females never have time to write about the ugly, broke men who they have given money to out of pity? Or the ones who were so disappointing when they met them in person?

The misogyny stinks.
Madam/oga, it is not a gender thing.

Did you follow the thread beyond the first page and read the good comments as well? What does the title of the thread say? Is it talking about a particular gender? Your mind has been “programmed” to always see simple matters as an attack on the female gender, that is why you were quick to raise an alarm on this thread.

Like I said, this thread was created for both males and females, the fact that the first page contained experiences of males doesn't change that. You can also narrate your own experience, no one is stopping you. Don't be a killjoy because you're too eager to express your feminist tendencies.

13 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by kingphilip(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
It's only two people I've ever met from online, and two of them na from Nairaland.

One, we just hung out once, and then, when I would see him in school, we dey greet. Cool fellow.

The second one ghosted me, so, I assume he died in his sleep or something.
you scarce these days o

Hope all is well?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by aysnoopy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ochelyko1:
The girl am about to get married too I meet her online, Facebook princely, it was so amazing and when I met her real life I was like wow! Dis is my speck hello! It was a wonderful experience. True love can be found any where

You're right.
I met my fiancee on fb too. To my surprise I met her as a virgin. We are getting married in few months time.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.