Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! (8539 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
U will, mark my word. A time will come, u will see the need.
Oh wow! grin Ok sir.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Alusiizizi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
phranklyn92:
I agree with the OP that women can be troublesome. No doubt about it. Some can be borderline mean.

However, I disagree with their troubles being the reason why husbands die first.

Check this out.
In most marriages, the man is usually older than the wife. It is therefore normal for the man to die first naturally.

Let's not think too much.

I suppose that I should modify the OP in order to check this insincere "confusion". In an average family, the man's life expectancy is lower than the wife's, i.e. the wives live longer than the husband, as if you didn't know that this was the message of the OP.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Mayng01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
TheGidRedpiller:
I believe this thread will also shed light on the the reason why most inlaws suspect the wives first for the death of their sons/brothers. undecided
I remember the last time i made reference to DON JAZZY in one of my threads, he is the true redpill/mgtow role model not because he is not married but because he was wise enough to figure it out in the early ages!

I'm over 80% sure that if he had gotten married in the "Kokolet" era, he wouldn't be here today, YES! I mean he would have been dead by now and by dead i mean, we probably even wouldn't have heard the legendary "Doro Bucci" embarassed.

Back to the main topic of the day; WOMEN DRAIN YOU TO NOTHING LIKE SLOW POISON!!
I'm pretty sure every extended family household that has one of their sons as a married man would have in many occasions have to resolves the marital issues with their son and his wife!! This is a fact.

Women bring nothing more than emotional degradation, psychological torture and financial depletion in your way i can assure you undecided

Still Typing...
[/s]

Trash!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mayng01:
[s][/s]
Trash!
Then pass!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by bepositive11: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Over the years we have always believed that its a normal thing for the husband to die first but thats just another feminine societal fallacy! undecided
We are humans and we live by what we consume and i'm not laying emphasis on what we eat alone.

Brain damage kills any man like slow poison, a malfunction of the brain could cause a man to have paralysis, every single sickness know to man today would not have any physical effect if the brain is not involved. This is not a coincidence however if i told you that women attack that very same brain by psychological and emotional manipulation! This is not harsh whatsoever, its just the truth!

Women would drain everything out of a man until he is completely finished and then they will leave to another man, this is just in the dating level, somebody want to compare this to the married man
Going MGTOW is not hatred for women, its more or less like saving your life. Female torture will kill you faster than poison and you wouldn't even see it coming! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

The problem with men like you is that you blame everyone but yourself for everything. Men like you don't take responsibility for what happens to you

Yes, some men are more likely to die earlier but that is because they hold everything in. They don't allow themselves to be vulnerable. When you are in a healthy place emotionally and psychologically, no one can damage you. Nobody. Man or woman. No one

You will automatically repel people who are emotionally and psychologically damaged and attract those who are healthy. I've experienced it myself

BTW, Don Jazzy was married before. He got divorced

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Savedday: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

To be with a 9ja girl is the worst type of ponzi scheme to invest in. Be rest assured, u will never profit anything from it.

In fact, They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by madamthemadam: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:
Something am currently going through. Women wahala just too much walai. It's more like backwards thinking is inborn to them.

A man like you that cannot think and resolve his family issues, rather than come on NL and say his wife has backward thinking belongs to the bush.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
bepositive11:

The problem with men like you is that you blame everyone but yourself for everything. Men like you don't take responsibility for what happens to you

Yes, some men are more likely to die earlier but that is because they hold everything in. They don't allow themselves to be vulnerable. When you are in a healthy place emotionally and psychologically, no one can damage you. Nobody. Man or woman. No one

You will automatically repel people who are emotionally and psychologically damaged and attract those who are healthy. I've experienced it myself

BTW, Don Jazzy was married before. He got divorced
You have already said the real information. No woman at all puts you i an healthy space, No Woman!
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

To be with a 9ja girl is the worst type of ponzi scheme to invest in. Be rest assured, u will never profit anything from it.

In fact, They are all useless..... All of them!
Not just naija girls, ALL WOMEN!
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
madamthemadam:

A man like you that cannot think and resolve his family issues, rather than come on NL and say his wife has backward thinking belongs to the bush.
But if this was a feminist thread or a random woman comes up to express her marital problems like this, is this what you would have said to her GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by bepositive11: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You have already said the real information. No woman at all puts you i an healthy space, No Woman!

It's like this bro. If you look around you, you will see that a majority of people are emotionally and psychologically damaged. I was damaged myself but I've done the work and I'm in a healthy place now. You have to do the work yourself. No one else can do it for you bro

Since the majority are damaged, you are more likely to meet other damaged people. People who are emotionally and psychologically healthy are harder to find and you need to be healthy yourself to recognize them.

Most women are damaged. Few are healthy
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by arkonpoint: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
madamthemadam:

Whatever you say. My family my affairs not yours

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:

Don't mind the idiot o. They are always gender biased like that.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Polynek(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
OP I don't know where u are getting ur stact's, in my community men lives longer Dan our women, am jox using my community as example tho, and personally I don't think women are the reasons the man dies faster b4 Dem. I know there are toxic marriage but death is natural phenomenon,

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Polynek:
OP I don't know where u are getting ur stact's, in my community men lives longer Dan our women, am jox using my community as example tho, and personally I don't think women are the reasons the man dies faster b4 Dem. I know there are toxic marriage but death is natural phenomenon,
That can be hastened up with emotional and psychological torture!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by purples25(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
I think, if a redpiller should come forward, let it be someone without a history of a bad mother. Or a traumatized father. Someone from a stable home. Someone who met a good woman, one of those people who married who he wanted and got what sort of life he wanted.

grin

The truth is, no content man, who wasn't involved in a dysfunctional relationship with women, would be out saying this. It's 'hurt people' going all out to create issues over the gender that hurt them. There's no real reason except that they've been hurt again and again. This is why you simply cannot find a man who had a decent mother or wife saying all these, and in this manner.

Y'all are listening to someone whose mom hurt him with her lifestyle. Of course he's going to turn you against women. It's a personal agenda, and not for unbiased reasons, so this guy's preaching is not reliable.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
purples25:
I think, if a redpiller should come forward, let it be someone without a history of a bad mother. Or a traumatized father. Someone from a stable home. Someone who met a good woman, one of those people who married who he wanted and got what sort of life he wanted.

grin

The truth is, no content man, who wasn't involved in a dysfunctional relationship with women, would be out saying this. It's 'hurt people' going all out to create issues over the gender that hurt them. There's no real reason except that they've been hurt again and again. This is why you simply cannot find a man who had a decent mother or wife saying all these, and in this manner.

Y'all are listening to someone whose mom hurt him with her lifestyle. Of course he's going to turn you against women. It's a personal agenda, and not for unbiased reasons, so this guy's preaching is not reliable.
Its the full note of BULLCRAP!! grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by muller101(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
A woman will always bring you problems that would never have existed in your life.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by purples25(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its the full note of BULLCRAP!! grin

It's the truth.

If your mom was good to you, you wouldn't be here. Face it!

If she was raising you like a good mom, would you be here? Why else would you be here?

Angry at your mom or not? You can't deny!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
muller101:
A woman will always bring you problems that would never have existed in your life.
Do you need some problem? Get a girlfriend. Do you want to die early? Get married!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
purples25:

It's the truth.

If your mom was good to you, you wouldn't be here. Face it!

If she was raising you like a good mom, would you be here? Why else would you be here?

Angry at your mom or not? You can't deny!
Of course i can't deny. What else do you want me to say
Although i'm 90% sure that if i was a feminist, you wouldn't open your second pvvssy to say all that rubbish. Peace.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by purples25(f): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Of course i can't deny. What else do you want me to say
Although i'm 90% sure that if i was a feminist, you wouldn't open your second pvvssy to say all that rubbish. Peace.

You see. Most things said against males or females come from a place of hurt. Most of us are biased.

Peace to you too.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
You must be sick in the head.
He is, actually. There is a certain persistence to his insanity that is very fascinating.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by legallyminded: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
purples25:

You see. Most things said against males or females come from a place of hurt. Most of us are biased.

Peace to you too.

You never made any sense here. You only insulted his mother. That's what you ladies do. You're never logical. You only use insults, manipulation and emotions to have your way.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by abimic(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:

Yes. Married with two kids. One thing we men get wrong is trying to treat our women like a princess from a fairytale movie. I wish I had read more about the redpiller forum a long time ago, most of what's happening now would've been prevented.
It is good to treat our wives as princesses, because that is who they are, but they should sure be ready to treat us as princes too. Well, aside childbirth, and marital abuse suffered by some women, that sometime leads to death, i wonder where OP carried out his statistics to affirm this. When you marry a woman who genuinely watches over you and sees you as a priority, you would have peace of mind, and peace of mind would genuinely give you good health and working system except one has medical issues. The man can die first when he overstresses himself, overthinks, takes his health unseriously, but with a good woman who genuinely loves him and treats him as a prince, those would never weigh him down as he has a support to rely on. Marrying a wrong partner or having a loveless/lifeless marriage after a starting spark is what anyone would never pray for.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by legallyminded: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
abimic:

It is good to treat our wives as princesses, because that is who they are, but they should sure be ready to treat us as princes too. Well, aside childbirth, and marital abuse suffered by some women, that sometime leads to death, i wonder where OP carried out his statistics to affirm this. When you marry a woman who genuinely watches over you and sees you as a priority, you would have peace of mind, and peace of mind would genuinely give you good health and working system except one has medical issues. The man can die first when he overstresses himself, overthinks, takes his health unseriously, but with a good woman who genuinely loves him and treats him as a prince, those would never weigh him down as he has a support to rely on. Marrying a wrong partner or having a loveless/lifeless marriage after a starting spark is what anyone would never pray for.

The mistake many of us men have made and are still making is ascribing to ladies of nowadays in the same breath with our mothers. How many of them nowadays still possess the decency, loving and understanding traits of our mothers? I'm pretty sure most of us men saw our mothers support our fathers in trying times but reverse is the case today. Marriage presently is almost a liability to a man unless he finds the rarity which will make it an asset to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by purples25(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
legallyminded:

You never made any sense here. You only insulted his mother. That's what you ladies do. You're never logical. You only use insults, manipulation and emotions to have your way.

Oga I didn't insult his mom. I only mentioned the long standing issue between him and his mom as the cause of his mindset towards women. I wouldn't go that far, as to insult her.

He has posted about his issues with her, and I was sad to see it. But that, and not with a clear judgement, is what he based his opinions of women on. That's all I'm saying.

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by madamthemadam: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
But if this was a feminist thread or a random woman comes up to express her marital problems like this, is this what you would have said to her GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!

yes, not everybody is a one sided psycopath like you.. Come and throw me out.. Bittch get the strap.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by madamthemadam: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:

can never be mine, you brought it to a public thread and made a dumb vague generalization, thats what caught my attention..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Jman06(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
purples25:

grin

Leave it for us like that. We consider his messages reliable. Good Samaritan!
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by omooba969(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2021
ibkkk your attention is needed here plz.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2021
abimic:

OK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Is Confused Whether He Wants To Marry Me Or Not (guys Pls I Need Ur Advice) / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? / 30 Powerful Prophecies For Nairaland In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.