Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! (8538 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Oh my, why would a man let it if not because of his irresponsibility
Exactly my point. He was irresponsible for either himself or for the family.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
phranklyn92:
I agree with the OP that women can be troublesome. No doubt about it. Some can be borderline mean.

However, I disagree with their troubles being the reason why husbands die first.

Check this out.
In most marriages, the man is usually older than the wife. It is therefore normal for the man to die first naturally.

Let's not think too much.
Who is talking about old men Men of this age is dying at the age of 50 and below and you are here talking about old age Are you telling me you haven't witnessed the marriage of a young man and woman
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by phranklyn92(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Who is talking about old men Men of this age is dying at the age of 50 and below and you are here talking about old age Are you telling me you haven't witnessed the marriage of a young man and woman
Relax, chief.

You weren't this specific in your initial write up.
However, women trouble is not the only reason why men die first in marriages as you're making it seem.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by evil1: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Your assertions are not totally true

A woman can be the rise and the fall of an empire.

Marry the right one and you could grow rich or wealthier or still you could even die at your doing

marry the wrong one and be so relaxed, my dear absolute doom is the only result.

Same thing for a woman who maries the wrong man. It typically applies to every gender

TheGidRedpiller:
I believe this thread will also shed light on the the reason why most inlaws suspect the wives first for the death of their sons/brothers. undecided
I remember the last time i made reference to DON JAZZY in one of my threads, he is the true redpill/mgtow role model not because he is not married but because he was wise enough to figure it out in the early ages!

I'm over 80% sure that if he had gotten married in the "Kokolet" era, he wouldn't be here today, YES! I mean he would have been dead by now and by dead i mean, we probably even wouldn't have heard the legendary "Doro Bucci" embarassed.

Back to the main topic of the day; WOMEN DRAIN YOU TO NOTHING LIKE SLOW POISON!!
I'm pretty sure every extended family household that has one of their sons as a married man would have in many occasions have to resolves the marital issues with their son and his wife!! This is a fact.

Women bring nothing more than emotional degradation, psychological torture and financial depletion in your way i can assure you undecided

Still Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
evil1:
Your assertions are not totally true

A woman can be the rise and the fall of an empire.

Marry the right one and you could grow rich or wealthier or still you could even die at your doing

marry the wrong one and be so relaxed, my dear absolute doom is the only result.

Same thing for a woman who maries the wrong man. It typically applies to every gender

You made me laugh at that part where you mentioned that a woman can rise an empire grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
phranklyn92:

Relax, chief.

You weren't this specific in your initial write up.
However, women trouble is not the only reason why men die first in marriages as you're making it seem.
Then what is Everything a married man does through out his lifetime is to meet up with the needs of his wife and children! So what exactly are your points?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by arkonpoint: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Men go through uncountable risks just to put food on the table and settle bills even to the detriment of our health. I quit my strenuous job I've been doing for over eight years this year's February and am glad I did because that job almost took my life, I did a job meant for three people alone just to pay kids school fees, put food on the table, shelter and what not. I came to realisation that my wife has been over reliant on me to the extent that she can't sustain her business and will rather overburden me. I took up another job with low income but without any stress whatsoever and my health is getting better and I have much strength to do a lot of things plus bond well with the kids and I can still afford %75 of our bills even still.

Man, no go kill yourself over my wife this and my kids that, if you die, life moves on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Loyalty100: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I believe this thread will also shed light on the the reason why most inlaws suspect the wives first for the death of their sons/brothers. undecided
I remember the last time i made reference to DON JAZZY in one of my threads, he is the true redpill/mgtow role model not because he is not married but because he was wise enough to figure it out in the early ages!

I'm over 80% sure that if he had gotten married in the "Kokolet" era, he wouldn't be here today, YES! I mean he would have been dead by now and by dead i mean, we probably even wouldn't have heard the legendary "Doro Bucci" embarassed.

Back to the main topic of the day; WOMEN DRAIN YOU TO NOTHING LIKE SLOW POISON!!
I'm pretty sure every extended family household that has one of their sons as a married man would have in many occasions have to resolves the marital issues with their son and his wife!! This is a fact.

Women bring nothing more than emotional degradation, psychological torture and financial depletion in your way i can assure you undecided

Still Typing...
the funniest thing about this thread is that I'm currently listening to doro bucci from a barbers shop speaker outside... magical
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:
Men go through uncountable risks just to put food on the table and settle bills even to the detriment of our health. I quit my strenuous job I've been doing for over eight years this year's February and am glad I did because that job almost took my life, I did a job meant for three people alone just to pay kids school fees, put food on the table, shelter and what not. I came to realisation that my wife has been over reliant on me to the extent that she can't sustain her business and will rather overburden me. I took up another job with low income but without any stress whatsoever and my health is getting better and I have much strength to do a lot of things plus bond well with the kids and I can still afford %75 of our bills even still.

Man, no go kill yourself over my wife this and my kids that, if you die, life moves on.
I hope the men in this thread are seeing this?
Back to you mr arkonpoint,what exactly have you gained from your wife since your marriage?
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Loyalty100:
the funniest thing about this thread is that I'm currently listening to doro bucci from a barbers shop speaker outside... magical
Feel the jam and thank God Don Jazzy was alive to give it to you.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Kondomatic(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
This guy is funny.

A man in his 40s will marry a woman in her 20s and you expect the woman to die first?

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by RightToReject(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
The mistake you and your type have been making in all these hasty generalizations is that you tend to mistake every woman, and vise versa, for your mother and women around you. But that shouldn't be because all women, or men, aren't of the same ethical leanings.

Stop being hypocritically crass and opportunistic.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by arkonpoint: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I hope the men in this thread are seeing this?
Back to you mr arkonpoint,what exactly have you gained from your wife since your marriage?

I don't view it in such way. We men are natural providers, it's the whole thing about our masculinity. We want to provide for our loved ones and it's what makes us tick. I only demand not to be toyed with and my kids well taken care of but guess what, it's hard for them to keep to even that. Women always want to play with our heads and take for granted the caring hand extended to them.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
arkonpoint:

I don't view it in such way. We men are natural providers, it's the whole thing about our masculinity. We want to provide for our loved ones and it's what makes us tick. I only demand not to be toyed with and my kids well taken care of but guess what, it's hard for them to keep to even that. Women always want to play with our heads and take for granted the caring hand extended to them.
How frequently do you wish you weren't married to her in the first place?
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
RightToReject:
The mistake you and your type have been making in all these hasty generalizations is that you tend to mistake every woman, and vise versa, for your mother and women around you. But that shouldn't be because all women, or men, aren't of the same ethical leanings.

Stop hypocritically crass and opportunistic.
Ok
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
This guy is funny.

A man in his 40s will marry a woman in her 20s and you expect the woman to die first?
Why is everyone laying emphasis on the older man's marriage Even when a man marries the woman of his exact same age, there is still a 70% chance that he will die first!! undecided
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Truvelisback(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
I know that it was depression and ur previous heartbreak with women that prompted u to say all these. However,there are still good,respectful,responsible, and productive women out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know that it was depression and ur previous heartbreak with women that prompted u to say all these. However,there are still good,respectful,responsible, and productive women out there.
This is strictly redpill brother. Whether i'm hurt or not doesn't mean much here. What i put up there are just the facts.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Kondomatic(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Why is everyone laying emphasis on the older man's marriage Even when a man marries the woman of his exact same age, there is still a 70% chance that he will die first!! undecided
Your stats are always wrong.

You just dish them out the way politicians dish out promises during campaign and they are all unfounded.

Now let's go back to your questions, what you wrote in the main post(the part I read) is not true. I can give you ten reasons men die more than women and what you've up there won't make this list.

Men die earlier because of so many reasons, one of them being our carelessness. We eat trash and drink rubbish and then avoid doctors. Today you're high on erujeje, tomorrow you're high on baby oku, next tomorrow you're downing bottles of stout.

We take more dangerous jobs, take uncalculated risks, and generally take bigger risks.

These are just few of the many reasons we die earlier. Will you also say that women are responsible for high mortality in boys?

See dude, I read your posts, almost of them and I have a thing to tell you.

Being REDPILL is got nothing to do with what you do here most times.

Being REDPILLed means that your eyes are opened to the truth, that you able to see the lies in the unexamined habits that we have been handed and memorized and now hold as truth. You become aware of the games women play, how they want to run things without taking responsibility. How they subtly control you by giving you the impression that you are in control.

Being REDPILLed means that you are in charge of you, that you won't let anyone woman manipulate you emotionally or trick you do things. It means that you have set and will always maintain a dominant masculine frame since you have realigned yourself and recreated yourself in defiance to the BLUEPILL conditionings.

You dig?

It has nothing to do with concocting massive nonsense about women while craving the tiniest crumb of self-confidence and, in some cases, attention from women.

What you display here isn't REDPILL. It is outright hatred for female. Nothing else.

You're not different from an average online Nigerian feminist.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic, Look man, since i became a redpiller, nothing i ever said made sense to anyone and i'm actually beginning to get used to that system.
Things happen and we think we know what we are doing but we really don't. Women who are reading my redpill threads everyday know what i'm talking about, men who have had the experiences even some who are currently in the shiit know what i'm talking about. This thing is deep, yes i know, but it really happens brother.

If you know the amount of men going down the drain because they don't know whats up, you would snap!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This is strictly redpill brother. Whether i'm hurt or not doesn't mean much here. What i put up there are just the facts.
I know it's redpill, i understand. I'm an hybrid(both whitepill&redpill). Bro, Put ur heartbreak,regret, anger,bitterness, u av 4 women aside. U will definitely get married one day or av a Gf/woman living with u one day(even if u don't intend to marry her or do her marital expenses). It isn't easy living alone,Yes. Think of how to be successful most especially in the financial area I.e it doesn't mean u av to be rich as Dangote(i mean atleast u are neither rich nor poor level) and women will be nothing to u. Na u go the select them like clothes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheEnygma(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Doesn't change the fact that you have just escaped the arguement we were having. Oh and yes, my mother is not just a girl, but a very naughty and dirty one. You were expecting to feel apologetic for what i said by mentioning my mother were you Biittch its a war you already lost even before starting it. Cheers! smiley
Guy you too much.

Most Redpill guys always had an evil girl who made them swallow the pill and put them on the path to salvation (me included) but the girl that caused you to swallow your Redpill really did a number on you.

I'm happy about the way you have followed up that mumu girl claiming feminists ... Continue to give her as e dey hot.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Hassanmaye(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Common girl, we are not stupid anymore, stop acting like you don't know thats what make you and your fellow females complete. We know you people need this marriage thing more than men do, without marriage you people are NOTHING in the society.
This whole "Marriage Is Not An Achievement" arguement over the few years is just a fight so you women get to keep your stupid ego! Because marriage really is an achievement FOR WOMEN!
Lol they don't want us to understand the secret

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheEnygma:

Guy you too much.

Most Redpill guys always had an evil girl who made them swallow the pill and put them on the path to salvation (me included) but the girl that caused you to swallow your Redpill really did a number on you.

I'm happy about the way you have followed up that mumu girl claiming feminists ... Continue to give her as e dey hot.
Not that you quoted it, i realised that i misspell too much recently.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheEnygma(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Before I comment let me tell a short story...

A man who was about to get married once asked his father , "Dad , how much does it cost to get married ?"
His father looked at him and said "I don't know son because I'm still paying for it."

The moral lesson of the story is that "Marriage will always favor men more than women"... This is the Gospel truth, wether women want to agree with it or not.
This is a truth I have known that has made me to conclusion that I'll never kneel down to propose to any woman, if she doesn't accept the ring while I'm standing, then she can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know it's redpill, i understand. I'm an hybrid(both whitepill&redpill). Bro, Put ur heartbreak,regret, anger,bitterness, u av 4 women aside. U will definitely get married one day or av a Gf/woman living with u one day(even if u don't intend to marry her or do her marital expenses). It isn't easy living alone,Yes. Think of our to be successful most especially in the financial area I.e it doesn't mean u av to be rich as Dangote(i mean atleast u are neither rich nor poor level) and women will be nothing to u. Na u go the select them like clothes.
grin I would have stopped at that point where you first mentioned marriage. But because i respected you to some extent i reluctantly read through. Look i admire you and i know you mean well, but nothing, absolutely nothing will ever make me consider marriage. I will have my fun, i deserve that a lot, but i will feel like a hypocrite if i ever get married because i've made up my mind and i won't regret it, i'm sure.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheEnygma:
Before I comment let me tell a short story...

A man who was about to get married once asked his father , "Dad , how much does it cost to get married ?"
His father looked at him and said "I don't know son because I'm still paying for it."

The moral lesson of the story is that "Marriage will always favor Women more than men"... This is the Gospel truth, wether women want to agree with it or not.
This is a truth I have known that has made me to conclusion that I'll never kneel down to propose to any woman, if she doesn't accept the ring while I'm standing, then she can go to hell.

Love that story up there grin grin
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Lol they don't want us to understand the secret
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin I would have stopped at that point where you first mentioned marriage. But because i respected you to some extent i reluctantly read through. Look i admire you and i know you mean well, but nothing, absolutely nothing will ever make me consider marriage. I will have my fun, i deserve that a lot, but i will feel like a hypocrite if i ever get married because i've made up my mind and i won't regret it, i'm sure.
U will, mark my word. A time will come, u will see the need.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Alusiizizi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

So true. Yet they still go on marrying. When will they ever learn?
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Alusiizizi:

So true. Yet they still go on marrying. When will they ever learn?
Who knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Woman In Wwe(my Opinion) / Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? / Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.