Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! (8544 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:10am On Aug 03, 2021
legallyminded:

The mistake many of us men have made and are still making is ascribing to ladies of nowadays in the same breath with our mothers. How many of them nowadays still possess the decency, loving and understanding traits of our mothers? I'm pretty sure most of us men saw our mothers support our fathers in trying times but reverse is the case today. Marriage presently is almost a liability to a man unless he finds the rarity which will make it an asset to him.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by olu77(m): 1:30am On Aug 03, 2021
RightToReject:
The mistake you and your type have been making in all these hasty generalizations is that you tend to mistake every woman, and vise versa, for your mother and women around you. But that shouldn't be because all women, or men, aren't of the same ethical leanings.

Stop being hypocritically crass and opportunistic.

You are right. Bad parents make the world a hell for other people living their lives normal and peaceful. We have all these irresponsible men and women giving birth to children who are irredeemably bitter and believes every one is thesame. Irrespective of what our situation is, our duty is to find that one person that is different from the crowd so that we can say - everyone is not thesame

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Judybash93(m): 1:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

There are homes, in fact many homes where the woman is the bread winner

From my observation, when a woman becomes the breadwinner of her family, she turns into a monster by treating the man of the house like sh*t
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Judybash93(m): 1:42am On Aug 03, 2021
madamthemadam:

A man like you that cannot think and resolve his family issues, rather than come on NL and say his wife has backward thinking belongs to the bush.

And here we go again, shaming tactics...
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by olu77(m): 1:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Only fools deem marriage an achievement, it's just one of the steps in the life of a man or woman

It's a bitter sweet experience I believe, not outrightly 100% condemnable as the op has put it. Marriage may not be an achievement as some people make it seem but we have to ban marriage to test the opposite effect in my opinion

I think weak, insecure and immature men cry the most about marriage. If a man is married and it's not going as desired, all he has to do is divorce not point to other people enjoying or enduring their own marriage as fools. Life is not monodynamic, if a man hates women he can be gay, or self lover.

I absolutely agree that marriage can be seen as a step it could be a step in the right or wrong direction just like every other steps we take

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by olu77(m): 1:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Judybash93:

From my observation, when a woman becomes the breadwinner of her family, she turns into a monster by treating the man of the house like sh*t

It's common because our culture and archaic religious beliefs make it seem like a man must take care of all responsibilities in other to be a man. We men also think we must control everything at home, In a saner and developed society there is no such thing. It's 50/50 responsibility. Women pay child support to men in UK and US because it's an equal right society.

It's still same people that are crying foul play now that will call a man that is not rich, but married to a humble rich woman lazy or low-life even if such woman is not treating the man as a monster.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Judybash93:

Educate him pls.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2021
olu77:

It's a bitter sweet experience I believe, not outrightly and 100% condemnable as the op has put it. Marriage may not be an achievement as some people make it seem but we have to ban marriage to test the opposite effect in my opinion

I think weak, insecure and immature men cry the most about marriage. If a man is married and it's not going as desired, all he has to do is divorce not point to other people enjoying or enduring their own marriage as fools. Life is not monodynamic, if a man hates women he can be gay, or self lover.

I absolutely agree that marriage can be seen as a step it could be a step in the right or wrong direction just like every other steps we take
You just mentiond DIVORCE like its a regular term and it wouldn't destroy the man's life
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by olu77(m): 2:10am On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You just mentiond DIVORCE like its a regular term and it wouldn't destroy the man's life

Bro, it would only destroy the life of a man that is not prepared. No woman can destroy my life, because I set my expectations from the start. Why would anyone expect too much from a man or a woman? Humans are generally unstable and unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I believe this thread will also shed light on the the reason why most inlaws suspect the wives first for the death of their sons/brothers. undecided
I remember the last time i made reference to DON JAZZY in one of my threads, he is the true redpill/mgtow role model not because he is not married but because he was wise enough to figure it out in the early ages!

I'm over 80% sure that if he had gotten married in the "Kokolet" era, he wouldn't be here today, YES! I mean he would have been dead by now and by dead i mean, we probably even wouldn't have heard the legendary "Doro Bucci" embarassed.

Back to the main topic of the day; WOMEN DRAIN YOU TO NOTHING LIKE SLOW POISON!!
I'm pretty sure every extended family household that has one of their sons as a married man would have in many occasions have to resolves the marital issues with their son and his wife!! This is a fact.

Women bring nothing more than emotional degradation, psychological torture and financial depletion in your way i can assure you undecided

Still Typing...

The selection of words is superb.

They are bags of selfishness, they push men to their early deaths..
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:04am On Aug 03, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The selection of words is superb.
They are bags of selfishness, they push men to their early deaths..
grin
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by madamthemadam: 6:11am On Aug 03, 2021
Judybash93:

And here we go again, shaming tactics...

who cares about tactics, some of yall be doing too much, read and re-read again..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by FunnyDude(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
Your stats are always wrong.

You just dish them out the way politicians dish out promises during campaign and they are all unfounded.

Now let's go back to your questions, what you wrote in the main post(the part I read) is not true. I can give you ten reasons men die more than women and what you've up there won't make this list.

Men die earlier because of so many reasons, one of them being our carelessness. We eat trash and drink rubbish and then avoid doctors. Today you're high on erujeje, tomorrow you're high on baby oku, next tomorrow you're downing bottles of stout.

We take more dangerous jobs, take uncalculated risks, and generally take bigger risks.

These are just few of the many reasons we die earlier. Will you also say that women are responsible for high mortality in boys?

See dude, I read your posts, almost of them and I have a thing to tell you.

Being REDPILL is got nothing to do with what you do here most times.

Being REDPILLed means that your eyes are opened to the truth, that you able to see the lies in the unexamined habits that we have been handed and memorized and now hold as truth. You become aware of the games women play, how they want to run things without taking responsibility. How they subtly control you by giving you the impression that you are in control.

Being REDPILLed means that you are in charge of you, that you won't let anyone woman manipulate you emotionally or trick you do things. It means that you have set and will always maintain a dominant masculine frame since you have realigned yourself and recreated yourself in defiance to the BLUEPILL conditionings.

You dig?

It has nothing to do with concocting massive nonsense about women while craving the tiniest crumb of self-confidence and, in some cases, attention from women.

What you display here isn't REDPILL. It is outright hatred for female. Nothing else.

You're not different from an average online Nigerian feminist.

Don't mind him. I love my own mother and as such I respect all women. Kudos to motherhood all around the world.

Help me ask him, if not for the care his mother gave him while he was a toddler, would he be here today to write all these trash?

He is a little boy I guess

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2021
FunnyDude:

Don't mind him. I love my own mother and as such I respect all women. Kudos to motherhood all around the world.

Help me ask him, if not for the care his mother gave him while he was a toddler, would he be here today to write all these trash?

He is a little boy I guess
You guess.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by legallyminded: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2021
purples25:

Oga I didn't insult his mom. I only mentioned the long standing issue between him and his mom as the cause of his mindset towards women. I wouldn't go that far, as to insult her.

He has posted about his issues with her, and I was sad to see it. But that, and not with a clear judgement, is what he based his opinions of women on. That's all I'm saying.

My opinion though.

That's where you got it wrong. Why mention his spite towards most lecherous women as orchestrated as a result of poor upbringing from his mother. Carefully choose your words please.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by purples25(f): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2021
legallyminded:

That's where you got it wrong. Why mention his spite towards most lecherous women as orchestrated as a result of poor upbringing from his mother. Carefully choose your words please.

Okay, I've heard. It is a sensitive thing, I could have avoided bringing it up.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by uthlaw: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Shugavee:
lol it’s an achievement for both men and women. Because you are not at the age of marriage, you will not know the importance of being married as a man , women get to that Marriageable age quicker that’s just it , most men would pass 35 befor they feel the urge to get married but women at 25 are ripe enough. Marriage is an achievement for whomever sees it as one. Being married or not do not guarantee a fulfilled life . PS : I’m not a girl .
sorry madam, marriage is not an achievement,like 3 of my friends that are not up to 3yrs in marriage and complaining, infact one was even imagine is still single like me!
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by uthlaw: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2021
PastorBuhari:
Feminists are idiots.
Red pillers are fools.
Simps are useless.

just love your man or woman your own way, dont listen to all this real life losers but online warriors in there useless deceptions.
na u mumu pass for this forum!
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by uthlaw: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

There are homes, in fact many homes where the woman is the bread winner
it doesn't change the fact that marriage is not an achievement!
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by uthlaw: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2021
evil1:
Your assertions are not totally true

A woman can be the rise and the fall of an empire.

Marry the right one and you could grow rich or wealthier or still you could even die at your doing

marry the wrong one and be so relaxed, my dear absolute doom is the only result.

Same thing for a woman who maries the wrong man. It typically applies to every gender

you people should stop this ur arrant nonsense that woman rise an empire or can make you rich when she did not bring billions from her father's house....is she the one working or managing the business,for the fact that someone is sitting at home to cook and open leg in the night does not give you any success!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2021
uthlaw:
you people should stop this ur arrant nonsense that woman rise an empire or can make you rich when she did not bring billions from her father's house....is she the one working or managing the business,for the fact that someone is sitting at home to cook and open leg in the night does not give you any success!
Stupid societal superstitions undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2021
uthlaw:
sorry madam, marriage is not an achievement,like 3 of my friends that are not up to 3yrs in marriage and complaining, infact one was even imagine is still single like me!
grin grin Imagine
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by legallyminded: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
purples25:

Okay, I've heard. It is a sensitive thing, I could have avoided bringing it up.

Cool.. Big ups to you.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by evil1: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Perhaps you should learn to read in between lines and understand a statement.

Without a womans consistent prayer, love, submissiveness and the push some men won't go far in life.

I have come across men that are wealthy as a result of their gf who later turned out to be a wife or even already a wide but listened to her progressive advice, persistence and more.

uthlaw:
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by uthlaw: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
evil1:
Perhaps you should learn to read in between lines and understand a statement.

Without a womans consistent prayer, love, submissiveness and the push some men won't go far in life.

I have come across men that are wealthy as a result of their gf who later turned out to be a wife or even already a wide but listened to her progressive advice, persistence and more.

love and submissiveness add or remove nothing from your account,you can be consistent in your own prayer by yourself,if rich people like gate divorce his wife or someone like dangote that doesn't even have a wife at home can be that rich.....find a better prove to support daughter of Eve!
N.B:does gender doesn't know how to advice you to be more richer but only advice on how to spend money on unnecessary things like celebration in a big way(wasting money on unnecessary things),how to buy expensive cloth,shoes for competition!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Shugavee(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
uthlaw:
yeah I get , that’s why I said marriage is an achievement to who ever sees it as an achievement, some women/men are happy and fulfilled in their marriage and would term it an achievement. But not everyone sees it as such.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Shugavee(f): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Apart from the ones who use their women for rituals, men who kill their wives are the ones whose ego has been bruised or whose hearts have been broken
Men are cheats and ain’t apologetic about it, men also batter their wives for petty things, haven’t you seen post on ig of a man who killed his wife for 1k? Men are very violent in marriages. If you are heartbroken, end the marriage.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shugavee:
Men are cheats and ain’t apologetic about it, men also batter their wives for petty things, haven’t you seen post on ig of a man who killed his wife for 1k? Men are very violent in marriages. If you are heartbroken, end the marriage.
We will never know the true story until we hear the man's side of the story.
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shugavee:

No sane man will kill his wife solely because of 1K, 1K may have started the issue but there would be more to killing the wife than 1K, but if this kinda news wants to break out, the headline says "Man kills his wife because of 1K." but in the actual sense, 1K is not the main reason why he killed her unless we're talking about someone with mental health challenge
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Shugavee(f): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

No sane man will kill his wife solely because of 1K, 1K may have started the issue but there would be more to killing the wife than 1K, but if this kinda news wants to break out, the headline says "Man kills his wife because of 1K." but in the actual sense, 1K is not the main reason why he killed her unless we're talking about someone with mental health challenge
no sane man is suppose to kill his wife for any reason. He has a mental problem, so does many other men out there
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Shugavee(f): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
We will never know the true story until we hear the man's side of the story.
indeed
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2021
Shugavee:
no sane man is suppose to kill his wife for any reason. He has a mental problem, so does many other men out there

That's why psychological abuse from women should stop, everyone has limit, including men, the greatest asset of a man is his ego, if you a woman bruise it, he's not going to be in the same level of sanity, so at that point, he's liable to do anything, even though he might regret later, but what is done is done no matter the time he's facing behind bars, if you want to keep your man sane, don't take what makes him a man with utterances, it hurts more than physical abuse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. / Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic / See What Silhouette Challenge Made Me Do (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.