Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! (8543 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by frozen70(f): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2021
arkonpoint:
Something am currently going through. Women wahala just too much walai. It's more like backwards thinking is inborn to them.
The moment you give a woman problem, she will return it in 10s
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by frozen70(f): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You women have a reason for prioritizing marriage so much! You know why!
Marriage is meant for women and children
Try to understand that

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Brunicekid(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I believe this thread will also shed light on the the reason why most inlaws suspect the wives first for the death of their sons/brothers. undecided
I remember the last time i made reference to DON JAZZY in one of my threads, he is the true redpill/mgtow role model not because he is not married but because he was wise enough to figure it out in the early ages!

I'm over 80% sure that if he had gotten married in the "Kokolet" era, he wouldn't be here today, YES! I mean he would have been dead by now and by dead i mean, we probably even wouldn't have heard the legendary "Doro Bucci" embarassed.

Back to the main topic of the day; WOMEN DRAIN YOU TO NOTHING LIKE SLOW POISON!!
I'm pretty sure every extended family household that has one of their sons as a married man would have in many occasions have to resolves the marital issues with their son and his wife!! This is a fact.

Women bring nothing more than emotional degradation, psychological torture and financial depletion in your way i can assure you undecided

Still Typing...
OP, even as a man, I can never agree with you... How will you just generalize it that women... I mean you meant ALL WOMEN brings emotional degradation... THAT'S TOTALLY WRONG OO!!
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by nokspos: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Only a young guy won't believe in marriage, when you get 40 above you will understand why you need marriage. I know you will ague this but when that time comes , you will remember i said so.
TheGidRedpiller:
I believe this thread will also shed light on the the reason why most inlaws suspect the wives first for the death of their sons/brothers. undecided
I remember the last time i made reference to DON JAZZY in one of my threads, he is the true redpill/mgtow role model not because he is not married but because he was wise enough to figure it out in the early ages!

I'm over 80% sure that if he had gotten married in the "Kokolet" era, he wouldn't be here today, YES! I mean he would have been dead by now and by dead i mean, we probably even wouldn't have heard the legendary "Doro Bucci" embarassed.

Back to the main topic of the day; WOMEN DRAIN YOU TO NOTHING LIKE SLOW POISON!!
I'm pretty sure every extended family household that has one of their sons as a married man would have in many occasions have to resolves the marital issues with their son and his wife!! This is a fact.

Women bring nothing more than emotional degradation, psychological torture and financial depletion in your way i can assure you undecided

Still Typing...
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Luck98: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
legallyminded:

You never made any sense here. You only insulted his mother. That's what you ladies do. You're never logical. You only use insults, manipulation and emotions to have your way.

He insulted his Mom first..... He normally refers to his mom as a bich .. So no big deal here.
If you're still in doubt, go through his previous threads...
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Luck98: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Brunicekid(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Every woman is a girl for life(topic for another day though).
Marriage only seems like an achievement on to the stupid man because in the real sense its not! Its just like deliberately taking up a burden at your expense to look appealing to the society. No body would question a bachelor but spinsters don't feel good about themselves deep down!
Really? But, you can't just generalize this argument!!
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by uthlaw: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Shugavee:
yeah I get , that’s why I said marriage is an achievement to who ever sees it as an achievement, some women/men are happy and fulfilled in their marriage and would term it an achievement. But not everyone sees it as such.
yeah.... �% agree with you,are you married?
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by CursedNsukka: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...
Get your facts right, don jazzy married at an early age and divorced
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by CursedNsukka: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
arkonpoint:

Yes. Married with two kids. One thing we men get wrong is trying to treat our women like a princess from a fairytale movie. I wish I had read more about the redpiller forum a long time ago, most of what's happening now would've been prevented.
Can you gist us what is happening now please
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Nyascobar1414: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
TheEnygma:
Before I comment let me tell a short story...

A man who was about to get married once asked his father , "Dad , how much does it cost to get married ?"
His father looked at him and said "I don't know son because I'm still paying for it."

The moral lesson of the story is that "Marriage will always favor men more than women"... This is the Gospel truth, wether women want to agree with it or not.
This is a truth I have known that has made me to conclusion that I'll never kneel down to propose to any woman, if she doesn't accept the ring while I'm standing, then she can go to hell.

This made my day
Re: This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

This made my day
Swears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. / Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic / D*ck Is A Machine For Washing Vagina, It Will Smell If You Don't Have Sex - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.