Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (34970 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Ogbotobo77(m): 4:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
We are still wondering ooo.
After them don enter, na only God go know if them go still settle down.
If you no give them, them go say u dey give another guy.
Men, fear men. embarassed
Very simple..
A guys game is attaining a woman .. a woman's game is retaining the guy post-sex .. how do u retain? By adding value to his life and standing out from other girls .. y'all are scared to have sex on first dates or too quickly cos u think he'll run ..he will run if u have nothing to offer except sex... If u like hoard what's btw ur legs In a relationship for 5yrs,once he enters he's out ..
By the way ..why should a man pay full price(marry you and wait till wedding day) when other guys have had their way with you for free??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by romunu(m): 4:55am On Aug 17, 2021
They want to know what they are doing na
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Cartelips: 4:55am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?

Saying " I do when I never do" sounds like a lie to me. I don't want to lie to these girls, they don't like liars.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Ogbotobo77(m): 5:00am On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons
Open misandry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Osanoghodua1: 5:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Zip up. Stop fornicating. A good man and a good woman won't defy the bed. It's choice to choose either good or evil.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by deltateam: 5:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

Maybe you're mixing up with the wrong guys. Check your cycle.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by SONYCITY: 5:17am On Aug 17, 2021
my sister pls dn feel bad if may be ur guy want to sex it wil nt remove any in u just dt he want to no if ur body is realy open
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by deltateam: 5:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
The truth is that whenever I wanna buy suya,I go first of all collect test... Sometimes self,me and my nigga, precious,we dey even dey jokingly fight over am....

So what am I trying to say in essence??

No aboki on this earth can deprive me of my test unless he no wor sell market.. That's my right lipsrsealed.

So my sister,if you say you no go allow me to test your pot of beans first before any other thing,abeg no vex,carry am go front.. undecided

How many have you tasted and how many have you married?

So if a girl sleeps with all men that she dated in her lifetime. That means she must have slept with atleast 40 men what becomes of the virgins?

Ladies, any man that wants to sleep with you before marriage is still undecided on what he wants with his life and doesn't value you most times.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 17, 2021
The ones you are ravaging are the ones kept aside by serious men while the one you kept aside are being ravaged behind your back by men that kept theirs aside too...
falseprophet:
This is old mentality

Updated guys now keep their serious date while ravaging others.

I see a time when men will finally see that pvssy is over rated...

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by naza4life: 5:48am On Aug 17, 2021
before you buy suya
Don't you ask aboki for taste??
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
They give other guys silently while you continue wasting time and money, something another Man they chop Jeje

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Naijanascam:
Because there is power in doings .....

cool cool
Bad boy your name Said it All grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Guyman02:
Nigeria has bigger problem than sex, just zip up, don't ask men for money or favours, dey your lane, we go dey our lane, nobody go worry each other.
Hahahahhahah this your statement will pain my gender o, they depend on us na
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Fanatical:
To avoid swimming in the Pacific ocean
grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2021
humility33:

You're very stupid
Do u even know me Because i agree with his points does it mean i believe or uphold it

Someone asked a question on why some guys insist on sleeping with a lady prior marriage.... does it mean i do it? There are lots of reasons which can be peculiar to individuals so from relating with guys I know this is one of the reasons besides others....like having to know the sexual compatibility etc

Modified
You're sick, just checked your pic see you're still a kid

Even Jesus Christ is the Child of God. Fortunately He has no low self esteem like you.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by BeaconV1(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons

Research have shown over the years that women love sex more than men
Do you know the popular saying of forty seconds man.... Was because the woman was not sexually pleased..... At forty seconds the man is already good to go...... But that can't be said as for a woman. She still want more
Yea men ask for sex more... But women love it and enjoy it more
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2021
proclinician:

So after u gallivant and do promo and jamboree with the vagina e reach my turn u tell me u are serious for marriage.

Na ment??
Haha
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00am On Aug 17, 2021
seyz91:
Nonsense post!

Na people dey run for their live for afghanistan, una dey here dey post nonsense!
Haha sorry
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Basher8583: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

I need to know if we are sexually compatible cuz me I no like to dey cheat on my wife. If you no like sex then theres no need to continue with the engagement. Better safe than sorry. Dead beats should marry dead beats.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Cubby22: 6:02am On Aug 17, 2021
If she has done it before, why the wait after wedding, no logic at all. Because she will be doing it with someone else why waiting for I do. Gone are those days when men eyes were blinded. Unless I can confirm say she never do the do. I can wait as long as.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2021
BESTScientist1:
Well sadly because, few have trusted many in the past and you're made to look stupendously foolish for not getting in there because you feel it's the right thing to do. Do you know what it means for a guy to have his first sex at 30 and only to now hear stories of how foolish he had been hoping to have a partner who keeps it till marriage. Then you know he'll be on a......mission...right.

But back to your topic, plz plz plz, I know folks that never, never had anything until marriage. So for heaven's sake don't paint all a dem bad....What we crave for really is a lady who is God fearing(not spiricoco), understanding and respectful (many guys won't even trade this for beauty). Sadly, 90% of the beautiful ladies come with heavy character flaws, understandably due to nasty unmerited privileges their beauty might have accorded them while growing, so they hold this wapt perception about life that eventually puts us off.
For some of us too, genotype incompatibility, religious differences has made us lose amazing females we should have said "I over do" for.
So for a guy like that never tasted toto if I do I May go wild? At 32
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by shegzydave(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2021
First of all I can't be fooled again
U can't be collecting money from me and be giving another sex
You can't be billing me and be giving another sex
Girls are so wicked, especially when it comes to cheating
I have about 4 girls at hand now we aint dating but we are friends with benefit, how will u have a bf and be billing me just because u see I have daily income, me I do tell them straight see nothing is free again even in free town city, this life now is all about give and take.... Money for hand back for ground
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14am On Aug 17, 2021
LastProphet:

And the women don't want it right? Only men want it? How come chidima was using cucumber on herself, was she a man? 2 young women have chased my driver shamelessly for just sex in the past so are they men? Anyway is not your fault naija men are the dumbesttt set of lowlifes I have ever met so is not your fault. However just know it that experienced men are not fooled and left for us you ladies would have roasted alive the way our ladies get humbled abroad when they go months without a single toaster. Enjoy your mumuu paradise while it lasts
So you mean while many guys are killing themselves to knack spending hard earned money, that gender want IT more but still pretending!! Men are not wise
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by kellybently(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
The thing is tiring... Especially when they do it for fun with a girl who is serious for marriage. sad

What do you have to contribute is the most important. Not sex of a thing. Those way fine pass u are ready to give it out for free. No big deal with sex. Just overrated.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2021
colossus91:
I never do and e Dey pain me sotey I feel irriatated around her oo ono I don get blue balls better one!!
Eyya So you have been spending money and time while bad boy was chopping free no stress pele
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by charleoj(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Why we no go do? We must do. Abi na 'no testing' you want? We must know if she Sabi do, her ringing tone, if she dey squirt.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by CaptainFM1: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2021
You self reason am "I do".

Why should you then say what you did not do?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by josephevergreen(m): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Let just be sincere with ourselves (both gender) a serious relationship without intimacy would be bord!! My opinion though.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by babniyen(m): 6:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Be like payment for goods supplied....
Guyman02:
Nigeria has bigger problem than sex, just zip up, don't ask men for money or favours, dey your lane, we go dey our lane, nobody go worry each other.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by humility33(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

Even Jesus Christ is the Child of God. Fortunately He has no low self esteem like you.
Like I said you're stupid
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Blacksavage: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
nope embarassed
Not all guys madam..me i do my own after 5months in the relationship and she was even thinkin if i am afraid to ask her sex.but she know no say baba get plan lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by zexy2030(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?
Even you can you wait till wedding night, if ur guy is sexually attractive and your crush..if he doesn't ask, I'm sure you will be the first to ask.

Even virgins fall for it.

Ladies only delay guys whom they are not sexually attracted to.

So, it's not about guys, it's about the lady's point of sexual attraction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.