Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? (34968 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by cliqtips: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?
Try me. I will prove you wrong on this
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I swear.
Nigerian men.... Fear them

Abeg getat... You won't talk about some of your gender people crying wolf if a guy doesn't touch them.

Y'all be saying shit like he's not man enough, he's gay, he's impotent, his dick is this and that.... Getat abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Cystar(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2021
It's simple, just so they can say I do, or would you want then to "say I do" when they did not Do grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by purples25(f): 12:24am On Aug 17, 2021
Veggieseedies:
Purples25, need I remind you that the moral decadence in the society starts with the female child.

Once they are done with sec. Sch., they stop greeting some men (guys) they used to after developing a bigger akara balls.

They start looking at "who's looking me", starts painting, rolling eyes etc. Nobody teaches them, just inherent in them. By the time they are only 25, they must have seen about 100 gbolas and can draw (in sizes) even when they close their eyes.

Now, a guy will meet them at 30 and just marry them like that? Without having a taste of the only thing she can offer even in marriage. God forbid

Despite my views on Nigerian girls, God has answered my prayers of a rare "decent" Nigerian girl. And to her alone, I will "Simp" like I'm simping.

Moral

Only value can make a man simp, but will see you as stupid (Even online) when you're shouting future is female up and down like a used and dumped sex tool. Personal stories triggers these noise, and their noise tells why they should be abandoned like used and dumped weeding hoe

Yes it takes two to tango. Women have their faults.

I still believe that a woman has a chance as long as she is alive.

She has a chance to mend her ways, and not be available to every Dvck and Harry that claims they want to marry, simply because she was used before.

Life provides an opportunity to turn around.

That opportunity only expires when death comes.

No man should reserve the right, or deny a woman the right to become a chaste woman if she so desires to repent.

But men believe they reserve the right to condemn.

So, many non virgin women must bow and open their legs or suffer abandonment.

And still that kind of arrangement of sex before marriage favours no woman. Not the who're or the virgin.

There is no certainty of marriage or safety net for a woman in such an agreement. Just a possibility of continuing a cycle of 'she's been used'.

Every mallam to his kettle.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by costell(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2021
It's not just the guys, but most ladies won't stay with a guy who doesn't want 'to do'.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Razaneli(m): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
The truth is that whenever I wanna buy suya,I go first of all collect test... Sometimes self,me and my nigga, precious,we dey even dey jokingly fight over am....

So what am I trying to say in essence??

No aboki on this earth can deprive me of my test unless he no wor sell market.. That's my right lipsrsealed.

So my sister,if you say you no go allow me to test your pot of beans first before any other thing,abeg no vex,carry am go front.. undecided

Ever wondered why ibos don’t thrive in suya business?
because den no fit give "tasting"
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Panda7(m): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:
Just wondering, because now every guy, I mean, every guy would want to have sex with you the moment they started dating you.

Why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time, I mean - your wedding night. Guys doesnt want to wait again, they want to 'eat' the thing first before saying "I do."

Guys, what do u think?

When is the right time for intimacy??
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by linearity: 1:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Most guys, will take the ‘wait till wedding’ serious, if the lady is a virgin.

Otherwise, why ask the person who have decided to take you into womanhood to wait, when you had freely distributed it to the others.

Also, for some guys, even when they are maintaining the ‘wait till wedding night’ with their fiancee, they are relieving the pent-up stress with another lady on the side. As a fiancée who had enforced the ‘wait till wedding night’ ban, you might loss at the end as their is the possibility of someone, even maybe your best friend upending you and taking your place is very high….was the ‘wait till wedding night’ really worth it at that point?

Also, since some guys will be facing immense temptation, some would also be thinking that, their ‘wait till wedding night’ fiancée is facing the same pressure and may be succumbing once in a while just like them, not a good position to be in.

There is also the element of being compatible when it come to sex. Not all round pegs fits well in all round holes…you might like a guy or lady to pieces, but hates the way they talk or laugh….what if there is ‘wait till wedding night before laughter’ rule and you were faced with her/his hateful laughter on the wedding night, you now suddenly have a lifetime of tolerating what you hate or don’t like.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by 24brains(m): 1:13am On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:
This is old mentality

Updated guys now keep their serious date while ravaging others.

I see a time when men will finally see that pvssy is over rated...

This I have seen!
i swear its over rated. Nothing is inside than vaginal warts and STDs
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by mkoabiola: 1:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Even though we both enjoyed d sexxxxx..

Una go stil de complain, lament and para..

Women wetin b una problem sef...

Make una rest... We go zip up

Ds sex sef is over rated

Chai
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Fuckyoumod: 1:50am On Aug 17, 2021
proclinician:

So after u gallivant and do promo and jamboree with the vagina e reach my turn u tell me u are serious for marriage.

Na ment??
lol...

Marriage kill her there lol....
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by 2braithe: 2:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Both are not mutually exclusive na!
1k instagram foreign followers available at a giveaway price.Whatsapp number in my signature!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Kingstanding: 2:34am On Aug 17, 2021
BigDan69:
To taste
. Sure. Nobody wants to buy NO testing product. What if you married her without having sex and later discovered that she has a smelling pussy. It's a great risk sex after marriage, holy than holier that is your own cup of tea. Bleep her well and let her got pregnant for you before you get married to her so that you won't married a male dog. Forget about sin, tell me a man without sin our God is merciful. Even the white that brought Christianity to you 99% have sex before they got married and moreso 90% don't get married before they have children they live life of boyfriend and girlfriend and their life is better than most of married couple. CR7 is an example he is not married but his living happily with his girlfriend with beautiful children. You will understand me better if you live in abroad. Marriage is just a scam. Peace.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by One1Nigeria: 3:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Guyman02:
Nigeria has bigger problem than sex, just zip up, don't ask men for money or favours, dey your lane, we go dey our lane, nobody go worry each other.

Them go dey ask for money,when there is no corresponding credit you get from them....let's Bleep while we help each other.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by akanbiaa(m): 3:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
The truth is that whenever I wanna buy suya,I go first of all collect test... Sometimes self,me and my nigga, precious,we dey even dey jokingly fight over am....

So what am I trying to say in essence??

No aboki on this earth can deprive me of my test unless he no wor sell market.. That's my right lipsrsealed.

So my sister,if you say you no go allow me to test your pot of beans first before any other thing,abeg no vex,carry am go front.. undecided
So have you ever been giving test and you don't end up buying ?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Ogbuabana: 3:16am On Aug 17, 2021
WATCH DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUESAyPrraY

Complete Version Of Online Banking Php Script Do you need a Banking Script in minutes? This is the perfect script for a student that wants to have a bank-like system for the project. This is an Online Banking Script, it is fully automated that handles banking transactions. The script comes with:

- An Admin Portal (This controls and monitors the activity of each account created.)

- A User Panel - SQL Database File Features:

- Ability to create, edit, and delete accounts - A state-of-the-art design that meets the banking standards

- All the pages are fully responsible, which means it automatically adjusts to all screen sizes - It has credit, debit, disable, dormancy and closure options. - Has a customized email template alerts in the case of crediting, debiting and transfers made.

- Uploading of user image

- Creating a credit and debit history for an account

- Records the number of times a user signs in and IP address.

- Successful transfer of funds. - Internal messaging and ticketing system.

- SEO optimization (optional)

- Unlimited number of accounts

- SMS notification (optional)

- One time password (optional) The Project is Coded In

- PHP

- MySQL

- HTML5

- CSS - Bootstrap

- jQuery With Customer Support RESPONSIVE SYSTEM This script can adapt to cellphones, tablets, desktops and many others.[b][/b]
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Gkemz: 3:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Because for some, if they continue to wait till wedding, they may not have sex till they clock 50.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Evii: 3:28am On Aug 17, 2021
To avoid seeing something like this on the wedding night so man need to test run what he's to spend the rest of his life with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Kingspin(m): 3:30am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?
I can wait, came you?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by SmartPolician: 3:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Rick9:

Exactly. I don't understand the complain. Why should anyone tell you what to do or how to live your life.
Is he or she the only person on earth.

Complaint

Complain - Verb

Complaint - Noun
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by emmabest2000(m): 3:45am On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:
This is old mentality

Updated guys now keep their serious date while ravaging others.

I see a time when men will finally see that pvssy is over rated...

This I have seen!

All real men has already realized that pvssys are over rated
Those who haven't realize are boys

@topic
Only a virgin girl has right to say she is not doing it until after her wedding day ,

If you are not a virgin just do it as you have been doing it before and let us hear word abeg grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Abujason: 3:57am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?
Nonsense!
Will you buy a car without test driving it?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by walozanga(m): 4:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Because the I and the do must be don't
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Habib101: 4:30am On Aug 17, 2021
%95 of em is their habit, am wondering why is that so, never had an experience not to talk of having girlfriend, if really are my future wife why mess things up before the right time that's marriage, I don't see any sense in it,that's why u don't need a long term relationship before marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Chochovini: 4:33am On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons
. And Women...?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Regex: 4:37am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?

Ever thought of women who don't want to wait till their wedding night before having sex?

BTW, what is hard in saying and typing the word "sex"? I get you might feel embarrassed saying it, but typing it on a faceless forum, c'mon man!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Chochovini: 4:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Uyi168:
The same way every girl will want to chop your money before she says 'I do' ..

. Unah meenn... In fact, better oil dey your head o jare!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Regex: 4:42am On Aug 17, 2021
saphiere:
Men lack self-control. Men are sex addicts. Those are the reasons

Women have self control and are never sex addicts. Wonder how these men gets to cool off.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Chochovini: 4:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Solatium:

So your toto na to dey piss only?
Go out and enjoy yourself,i still find it difficult how Nigerian girl's think men are using them when you both enh6the act
. Hahahahaha kai...oga, you funny die. Lols.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by dingbang(m): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?
its because the ladies have turned to yahoogirls.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by meobizy(f): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Old, boring debate. Na this kind thing dey sweet Nairalanders to no end so have at thee.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by Ogbotobo77(m): 4:52am On Aug 17, 2021
DriftOff:

Guys, what do u think?
Very simple..
A guys game is attaining a woman .. a woman's game is retaining the guy post-sex .. how do u retain? By adding value to his life and standing out from other girls .. y'all are scared to have sex on first dates or too quickly cos u think he'll run ..he will run if u have nothing to offer except sex... If u like hoard what's btw ur legs In a relationship for 5yrs,once he enters he's out ..
By the way ..why should a man pay full price(marry you and wait till wedding day) when other guys have had their way with you for free??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.