Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15281 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by torqque7(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Lmaooooooo motherfcker, I got two women fool.. says so much about u taking enough time to investigate my old thread trying to expose what's irrelevant, pick a struggle , life ain't hard. Ure a disgrace to the Male gendre

No bro..U r the disgrace to male gender NOT terrence99

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Pussyassasin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
forgot I booked space cheesy
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by sonofanarchy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
All those things dont mean shit, my girl uses them and shes loyal to the core .
grin grin make we tell am?
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pussyassasin:
forgot I booked space cheesy
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
sonofanarchy:
grin grin make we tell am?
Don't stress it, dude is ignorant as fvvck.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Kajaard: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

cheesy Soon and very soon your eye go clear

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by puppie017: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Ehnnn
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kajaard:

cheesy Soon and very soon your eye go clear
This guy is done for walai grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
puppie017:
Ehnnn
grin grin grin Why is everyone all over that simp? grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by 2rez: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2021

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Telstar: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
OP is absolutely right. The problem with Nigerian women has to do with pretence. Most of them have no dignity.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Babaheekmat: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats the lie they want us to believe while they ride on us!

LoL..
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Zico777(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Hmmmm
Dem Don sell u!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Zico777(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
One just mentioned that his girlfriend uses them and she's loyal grin
grin funny indeed!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Brother, don't let them deceive you with "The outside looks of a woman does not tally with her inside" or better still "Don't judge a book by its cover" undecided That bullshiit is just to deceive you into being a bigger simp, nigerian simp to be precise!
Women are a product of the shiit they have inside them, do let them lie to you!

Societal moral codes still stand for this no matter how much these biittches want to bypass it with feminism or modernity.
If she has multiple piercings on her face, brotherly, she is a wh0re!

If she wear those anklets, that is a wh0re in modern fashion!

If she has tatoos no matter how small, bro! She is a complete d!ck rod biittch who probably loves multiple penetrations!!

Let me also add that if you never met her virgin, pls never ever think she is a saint, because she is not!

Men should be wiser is approaches honestly because we can keep letting these sluuts do whatever, then feel good about it and still run us over because they have vagiinas! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

The tattoo point is a sure hitter. Every single one of them, tattoo=Wh0re, no exceptions. You might also want to add waist beads along with that list.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Zico777(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hanibbal:
There was a time i love a lady in my area she is so beautiful and cool headed that made me like her and she knows i already developed interest in her and she had interest in me too. All of a sudden i just discovered that she has gotten a second piercing in her ears that was what made me pick race o. I hate ladies who have double or multiple piercing like shit. The thing always irritate me as if i am about to vomit when i see them.
Ironically the reverse is the case for me.
Those things kinda turn me on but I can't ever get serious with such lady.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by richmond500: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
that anklet or whatever it is called is mostly used by whores
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Telstar:
OP is absolutely right. The problem with Nigerian women has to do with pretence. Most of them have no dignity.
Exactly.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zico777:
Hmmmm Dem Don sell u!
Omo grin

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Zico777(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kingzeez10:

So, what's wrong with being in primary 2 at the age of 9?
Abeg hep us ask madam!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by revolt(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
this one still believes there's a loyal woman. Women stick with their options. She hasn't found another option. If she's on social media actively then she's searching. So don't jones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alusiizizi:

The tattoo point is a sure hitter. Every single one of them, tattoo=Wh0re, no exceptions. You might also want to add waist beads along with that list.
Still can't believe i actually left that out undecided
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Keep deceiving yourself.
That guy will suffer!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Zico777(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Sir... In our present society everything is wrong with it.
Dey there madam!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zico777:

Abeg hep us ask madam!
When a biittch wants to shame you with everything.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
revolt:
this one still believes there's a loyal woman. Women stick with their options. She hasn't found another option. If she's on social media actively then she's searching. So don't jones.
grin cheesy Everyone is on that guy!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by revolt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zico777:

Ironically the reverse is the case for me.
Those things kinda turn me on but I can't ever get serious with such lady.
no that's exactly how every guy feels about them. We can smash but we will never keep.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zico777:

Dey there madam!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by IJOBA11: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
The day I concluded you to be dumb is when you said you were in primary 2 at the age of 9. I just suspected something to be off in you.

See wetin you tey start Monday morning Your own don sour Oga.
ANOTHER ONE SPOTTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. / A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.