Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15286 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Victerica(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
snarkynehne:
Erm... You did not add waist beads too, and probably a mole or some kind of birth mark.
Sorry bro you are running out of content

Lol.... Redpill gone wrong.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Victerica(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Brother, don't let them deceive you with "The outside looks of a woman does not tally with her inside" or better still "Don't judge a book by its cover" undecided That bullshiit is just to deceive you into being a bigger simp, nigerian simp to be precise!
Women are a product of the shiit they have inside them, do let them lie to you!

Societal moral codes still stand for this no matter how much these biittches want to bypass it with feminism or modernity.
If she has multiple piercings on her face, brotherly, she is a wh0re!

If she wear those anklets, that is a wh0re in modern fashion!

If she has tatoos no matter how small, bro! She is a complete d!ck rod biittch who probably loves multiple penetrations!!

Let me also add that if you never met her virgin, pls never ever think she is a saint, because she is not!

Men should be wiser is approaches honestly because we can keep letting these sluuts do whatever, then feel good about it and still run us over because they have vagiinas! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

The redpill has left this stage.

People especially ladies must beautify their bodies.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
ANOTHER ONE SPOTTED
What? Your Grim Reaper?
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Bembaprince(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
bitter truth
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by IJOBA11: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
What? Your Grim Reaper?
WHY ARE YOU CRYING ARE YOU ONE OF EM
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by FreeSpirited: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hanibbal:
There was a time i love a lady in my area she is so beautiful and cool headed that made me like her and she knows i already developed interest in her and she had interest in me too. All of a sudden i just discovered that she has gotten a second piercing in her ears that was what made me pick race o. I hate ladies who have double or multiple piercing like shit. The thing always irritate me as if i am about to vomit when i see them.
Really disgusting, especially when also combined with eye-lashes...I consider them a low life stinking LovePeddler
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
ANOTHER ONE SPOTTED
grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bembaprince:
bitter truth
Abi
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Really disgusting, especially when also combined with eye-lashes...I consider them a low life stinking LovePeddler
When they have all of that shiit on their body, its like the sentence "I'm a lowlife wh0re and i'm only good for the D!ck" is inscribed on her forehead undecided

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Oyiboman69: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

We dey tell the idiot something, he dey argue. I just want him to post the number, that's all.
People like us are God's punishment on simps and hoes.
grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Luck98: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
wealthyhenry:

LOL. Not all girls o. Mine is also loyal. But I can give it a try sha

Baba, drop her number make I unveil her like Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Olumighty123(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

We dey tell the idiot something, he dey argue. I just want him to post the number, that's all.

Are you telling me you've always nailed every girl you shoot your shot at? cool
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Baba, drop her number make I unveil her like Ronaldo.
Bro you mean o grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Olumighty123:

What made you think nigerian biittches are hard
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Olumighty123(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
The ones wey no get those traits still dey give men hell and bleep up bad, abi make God give you your own gan gan, regardless of what she choose to wear.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by emmaodet: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Kingcalls: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
All those things dont mean shit, my girl uses them and shes loyal to the core .

grin grin grin....so they still have learners in this modern age and time grin grin... well ,they can't seize to exist

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Kingcalls: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... See who is spewing foam... And have you forgotten that whatever Tega did at BBN was on mutual agreement with her husband. Why are you not mentioning the husband here. Bloody hypocrites. You better shut ur mouth than spitting all over this thread like a diseased dog.

U are dumb I swear...

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Olumighty123:

Not at all. It's not every girl I shoot my shot at. But I have never taken a shot at any girl with leg anklets, waist beads and double piercings and missed, never. Even if I am about to miss, they arrange themselves properly so they are in my line of fire and I don't miss.

You see that boy, he's an idiot. For any girl to agree to date him, she's wiser than him. Na those kind girls we dey use for snacks. The fool thinks everyone is his mate.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Olumighty123(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Not at all. It's not every girl I shoot my shot at. But I have never taken a shot at any girl with leg anklets, waist beads and double piercings and missed, never. Even if I am about to miss, they arrange themselves properly so they are in my line of fire and I don't miss.

You see that boy, he's an idiot. For any girl to agree to date him, she's wiser than him. Na those kind girls we dey use for snacks. The fool thinks everyone is his mate.

Sha take am easy
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by newdawn2017(f): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
One of em spotted
imhotep noserings & other multi ear piercings have beautification things since bible fir Israel, rest.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by newdawn2017(f): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Any woman with multiple ear piercings can never be satisfied
says a disabled eunuch.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by neyoohhh: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
newdawn2017:
imhotep noserings & other multi ear piercings have beautification things since bible fir Israel, rest.

Ok you're not Israeli, and nose rings on black women make you look like whor*es.

Now back to the topic, I have never seen a naija girl with nose rings who isn't abnormal.

Trust me, these people have deep rooted issues.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by newdawn2017(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
neyoohhh:

Ok you're not Israeli, and nose rings on black women make you look like whor*es.

Now back to the topic, I have never seen a naija girl with nose rings who isn't abnormal.

Trust me, these people have deep rooted issues.
it's a beautiful item even here on Africa, our Sudanese use coloful one, bug ones even Ugandans do to, Kenya, Ethiopian, go & rest.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by neyoohhh: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
newdawn2017:
it's a beautiful item even here on Africa, our Sudanese use coloful one, bug ones even Ugandans do to, Kenya, Ethiopian, go & rest.

You're none of the above and nope, it doesn't suit you west Africans. I won't explain but think on it.

Plus the typical nose rings you wear are similar to those of the ghetto blaster black Americans and it's not cultural.

Back to the topic, Nigerian girls in particular who wear them are whores.

You want some evidence.. could be graphic.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by PERVENCHE: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
it is not about morals for me but I find girls with nose piercing unattractive.

like what the fućk?

it doesn't fit all of them

out of a 100 maybe only 2 in my eyes may look cool with it.

person with ugly nose like Edo governor own go dey follow wear nose rings.

ugly dirty nose piercing bishes
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by jimmychang: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I suspect that this is a coded gay crusade. Yes I support wising men up to the exploitative and manipulative ways of some bytches. But its slowly turning into "hate all bytches" because they all bad. What next? Only brotherly love, then physical brotherly love??! Nah there's baaad bytches out there but there's good ones too. Also, piercing and tats don't mean shyte cause men do them too. Are those men hos too?

You were making sense in the beginning but later veered off course like Buhari grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by jimmychang: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
PERVENCHE:
it is not about morals for me but I find girls with nose piercing unattractive.

like what the fućk?

it doesn't fit all of them

out of a 100 maybe only 2 in my eyes may look cool with it.

person with ugly nose like Edo governor own go dey follow wear nose rings.

ugly dirty nose piercing bishes

Guy no be only you ...like whenever i see them all i wanna do is attach a long chain to it and drag them like animals grin grin.

Is it our culture grin grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2021
revolt:
this one still believes there's a loyal woman. Women stick with their options. She hasn't found another option. If she's on social media actively then she's searching. So don't jones.

I guess ur momma boss is sharing her with ur pops ya ? Or men in ur community, just how they passing ur sisters around, and all the females in ur family, they all hoes ?

Oloriburuku nie
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2021
torqque7:

No bro..U r the disgrace to male gender NOT terrence99

Ode even put 99 for the back of Terrence name grin how cute , two Hot boys trying to support each other grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.