Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) (27577 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Well

War makes strong men
Strong men makes weak men
Weak men makes war and destroy the country
Benrosaria:

Real Men fight to steal and not to win. This is true but not what should be true
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buliwyf:

Keep waiting. I don't suffer fools unfortunately. I have proven you don't know what you are talking about just by that claim alone. Braggadocio and canceling comments is not an argument. Keep canceling
[/s]

Slide the Bleep off ogbeni.
Dis one see people dey talk about war himsef wan chook mouth to look current. grin

You been think say I go insult you then lose the subject matter abi?
Go to Romance section where Bobrisky matter dey go shine.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
War started since 1939 in Europe
USA enter war with Japan 2 years later then you said the USA kept Japan busy?
Like how?
Japan never planned to attack USSR because the Japanese didn’t know Russia Far East have massive oil deposits.
You think if Japanese know about Siberia oil, she will waste her energies
Hokushin-ron was a Japanese doctrine to fight northwards, they had several clashes with the Soviet before they signed a peace pact. And Nanshin-ron doctrine came meaning the Japanese pushed their focus southwards invading pearl harbour which lead to the Hiroshima bombings by the u.s air force and several naval battles with the u.s navy.

3 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.”
— Charles Simmons

See my signature
[/s]

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Over 25M USSR killed and one mumu say USA that only brought around 2M people won WW2
No be mumu talk be that

USA didn't win the war. Neither did the USSR. It was a collaborative effort. The USSR couldn't have survived without the others. None of them would have been able to take Germany alone at that time in history. And with Japan in the mix it was even tougher. That is war history.
Even the Russians won't claim they won the war alone. The Russians sacrificed men to the war because they were ill-equipped. It has nothing to do with numbers. The Russians sent waves upon waves of men to be able to stop the Germans. The US didn't need that because they had equipment.

Sometimes a little calm and listening to others is what you need. Instead of the insults you people quickly haul at those you don't agree with.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

— Charles Simmons

See my signature
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

— Charles Simmons

See my signature
[/s]

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Buliwyf:

USA didn't win the war. Neither did the USSR. It was a collaborative effort. The USSR couldn't have survived without the others. None of them would have been able to take Germany alone at that time in history. And with Japan in the mix it was even tougher. That is war history.
Even the Russians won't claim they won the war alone. The Russians sacrificed men to the war because they were ill-equipped. It has nothing to do with numbers. The Russians sent waves upon waves of men to be able to stop the Germans. The US didn't need that because they had equipment.

Sometimes a little calm and listening to others is what you need. Instead of the insults you people quickly haul at those you don't agree with.

Fixed!! That is the point.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by TheGreatOne90: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

US War records in 100 years
WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Vietnam - colossal failure grin
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.
Really. They whopped Japan single handedly and at the same time served as a major source of weapon for united Kingdom and soviet union under stalin, in the Eastern front. Even stalin actually wooed american for assistance, which they actually got in form of weapons and food.

Now did western allies(lead by United States of america) forces ever enter Berlin. Sure they did. They entered berlin on 22 march 1945 . This also resulted to erection of the infamous Berlin wall and marked the beginning of cold War between usa and the then ussr under dictator joseph stalin.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

— Charles Simmons

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by BruncleZuma: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Go and fight them nah
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

When did Germany attack Russia? Which year? Was not 1941? Operation barbossa?
Kantokuen was an operational plan created by the General Staff of the Imperial Japanese Army for an invasion and occupation of the Russian Far East, capitalizing on the outbreak of the Soviet-German War in June 1941.
That’s what I said
You think the Japanese would have waited if they knew Far East Russia has massive oil?
No
Japan will never have attacked the USA if they know about Russia oil
Germany and Japan plan was to invade USSR together but Germany went ahead fast because she needed that oil and it’s closer to Germany
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGreatOne90:
Really. They whopped Japan single handedly and at the same time served as a major source of weapon for united Kingdom and soviet union under stalin, in the Eastern front. Even stalin actually wooed american for assistance, which they actually got in form of weapons and food.

Now did western allies(lead by United States of america) forces ever enter Berlin. Sure they did. They entered berlin on 22 march 1945 . This also resulted to erection of the infamous Berlin wall and marked the beginning of cold War between usa and the then ussr under dictator joseph stalin.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Slide the Bleep off ogbeni.
Dis one see people dey talk about war himsef wan chook mouth to look current. grin

You been think say I go insult you then lose the subject matter abi?
Go to Romance section where Bobrisky matter dey go shine.

Insolent imp. I am more versed than you in history. I don't need to boast about it. Because I didn't fight in the war. All I need to do is discuss it with people and see other perspectives. But obtuse donkeys like you with poor breeding and intellectual capacity of a tsetse fly will come here and be boasting like they partook in the war themselves. I am just here to remind you nobody takes you seriously. You are a joke. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Shukushaka: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

Independence War with Britian
American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

That is why they are the only Super Power...no more USSR.

American won technological warfare

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers

World War 2 was won by Russia.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buliwyf:

Insolent imp. I am more versed than you in history. I don't need to boast about it. Because I didn't fight in the war. All I need to do is discuss it with people and see other perspectives. But obtuse donkeys like you with poor breeding and intellectual capacity of a tsetse fly will come here and be boasting like they partook in the war themselves. I am just here to remind you nobody takes you seriously. You are a joke. cheesy
[/s]

ONE single fact about the war you claim to know, you never drop.

All I'm reading is shit about your useless self. Like I said, slide off!!
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Benrosaria(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Well

War makes strong men
Strong men makes weak men
Weak men makes war and destroy the country

That strong men would benefit from
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

how do you know he is using an american phone

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

— Charles Simmons

See my signature
[/s]

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

That’s what I said
You think the Japanese would have waited if they knew Far East Russia has massive oil?
No
Japan will never have attacked the USA if they know about Russia oil
Germany and Japan plan was to invade USSR together but Germany went ahead fast because she needed that oil and it’s closer to Germany

Read about Kantokuen. You can check for it in the museum as well. US entry and economic sanctions during forced japan to cancel the operation. If US did not engage Japan, imperial forces will occupy eastern part of Russia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

ONE single fact about the war you claim to know, you never drop.

All I'm reading is shit about your useless self. Like I said, slide off!!

Idiotic buffoon. I have dropped the fact that you don't know what you are talking about on the Korean War. And if you read my other replies on this thread you will see I have dropped points to sensible people in a sensible manner even though I disagreed with them.

But scum like you will never get any discussion from me. You are not worth it and you are beneath me. Let me repeat again. You are scum and you are beneath me. The day you start thinking like a rational person and exude the character expected of that station then I will treat you as a human being. For now you are nothing to me but a beast of burden and the only language you understand is the fist, the whip and the boot. I have only given you what you are deserving of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Hawkler: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Nice. So you're even in Germany?
Abeg help me educate these guys o. Cuz I don tire. We've been doing this for months now...
Someone in Agege using porus android phone to surf and research on net telling you he is a Nigeria-German curator..hmmm God dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Hawkler:

Someone in Agege using porus android phone to surf and research on net telling you he is a Nigeria-German curator..hmmm God dey.

That Agege curator has provided more facts than you have.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buliwyf:

Idiotic buffoon. I have dropped the fact that you don't know what you are talking about on the Korean War. And if you read my other replies on this thread you will see I have dropped points to sensible people in a sensible manner even though I disagreed with them.

But scum like you will never get any discussion from me. You are not worth it and you are beneath me. Let me repeat again. You are scum and you are beneath me. The day you start thinking like a rational person and exude the character expected of that station then I will treat you as a human being. For now you are nothing to me but a beast of burden and the only language you understand is the fist, the whip and the boot. I have only given you what you are deserving of.
[/s]

More insults rather than facts. grin
Trait of an ignoramus.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

More insults rather than facts. grin
Trait of an ignoramus.

It's only what you deserve mugu. I started this conversation by appeal to the human intelligence in you but you showed me you will rather be treated like a dumb ungulate. I am only acquiescing to that initial request of yours.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

How did it weaken the Germans if the US only entered continental Europe in 1944?
The Nazis / axis power had control over France/ most of western Europe. It was after the u.s joined the war and the d day Normandy attack, invasion of Sicily( operation husky, weakened Benito Mussolini ). All these battles were major blow to the nazis and they lost a number of territories to the allied forces

3 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mr Man, talk about what you know please.

The USA supported the Russian military with finance and military equipment. If not for the USA intervention, Germany would have conquered the USSR.

Did you even know it was the USA that kept the Japanese busy in the Pacific? Japan would have also attack Russia if not for the USA. Do you think Russia would have been able to fight this great powers at once?

Go and read again about how Russia defeated the Germans.

How did the US help Russia defeat the Germans?

Please share
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

If you ask the USSR too they will tell you they won the cold war too
Winning a battle is not necessarily winning a war apart from their independence and ww2 every other thing they fought against still strives
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by ryloy: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Hawkler:

Agege is not far from MMIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by GenerationNext: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

grin grin grin FFK na mumu man.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by GeneralPula: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2021
The intention of America towards any war is to cash out..

All American does in a war is to protect their own and interest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Without the USA, the Germans would have destroyed the USSR.
shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.