Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) (27537 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by bluefilm: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Bu at least, the won Trump.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Benrosaria(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
You said everything, nothing more to add.

GOD Bless America

Exactly they had to use mumu FFK to spread the wars they have won. Big win on technology. If not technology we for know who get war sef lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Oyiboman69: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Without the USA, the Germans would have destroyed the USSR.
no be every unreasonable comments you go give attention....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The objective of the US in Korea was to make only puppet Seoul the capital of Korea, no?

Well, today we have Pyongyang & Seoul.
I don't know about you but that's a failure.

Dude this statement shows you are ignorant. Even from your first comment it shows. You know some stuff but not as much as you think you know. If you aren't eager to win arguments and was actually here for some real discussion you could have learnt a few things from some people and they would have learnt a few things from you too.

But your ego makes you think every discussion is about winning arguements and you are cancelling comments like a child. SMH. Nairaland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2021
One fool said US entered ww2 in 1944 when in reality US entered the war in 1941 to engage Japan who was a major axis power.
Russians were grateful for US role in the war. Both Germans and Japan could have overwhelmed Russia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

The Allies had agreed early in 1944 that Germany was to be divided into Zones of Occupation after the war was over. Berlin was deep inside the already agreed Soviet Union Zone of Occupation - even if US (or British and Commonwealth) troops had been able to reach and capture Berlin before the Russians,they would have had to withdraw soon after,so as to let the Russians take over fully their agreed Zone of Occupation in Germany postwar. Some British and US forces were deep inside the Soviet Union Zone of Occupation when the war ended,and withdrew in July 1945.This is what would have happened to any non Soviet forces in Berlin,if they had got there. So,there was nothing to be gained for the US in capturing Berlin before the Russians in 1945,so they didn't bother trying.

The U.S. mobilized about the same number of troops as Russia but fought on more major front lines — not only in Europe but also in the Pacific and North Africa. American war production — its ability to churn out astounding numbers of bombers, tanks and warships — was possibly the key war-winning factor, say some historians, who point out American factories produced more airplanes than all of the other major war powers combined.

And without U.S. supplies, the Soviet war effort would have been massively diminished. America supplied Stalin with 400,000 trucks, 2,000 locomotives, more than 10,000 rail rolling stock and billions of dollars' worth of warplanes, tanks, food and clothing. At the same time, the U.S. also supplied nearly a quarter of Britain’s munitions.

We were lucky to have America as an ally,” Russian historian Anatoly Razumov told VOA recently. He said American technology and supplies formed the base of Russia’s war effort. “And we want to close our eyes to that. It’s shameful! Sometimes I talk to ordinary people who don’t want to understand. We were together during the war. How would it be if we hadn’t had this help? It was not a victory of just one country over Hitler. It was a victory of the whole world over him

Source: voa

Presently there are US military bases in Germany. Russia has no military base in Germany after fall of Berlin Wall. Russia has 10 bases mostly in Eastern Europe and Asia with about 50k personnel's while us has about 40 bases in all continents with about 130000 personnel's.

You must know reasons for warfare. It is not necessary about winning. Plundering, testing of new weapons, oppression etc. Napoleon, Alexander the Great, great Roman empire lost major wars. Roman empire collapse not by wars but due to overwhelming influence of Religion on the empire.

Why bother educating an obviously brain washed religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Adakintroy: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
If you think Americans go to war to win then you are joking.... They only go to war to loot and plunder resources

That's why men fight wars.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Chinny024(f): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Oga,patch your life first. Leave America and China alone. Broken Afghanistan is still better than you...
You are the chief loser not America..
Which man have married 1 2 3 4 wives yet none is with him...?
Hide your face
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

US was fighting Japan. They cowardly avoided Hitler throughout until Russia annihilated him in 1944 then they jumped in.

Thieves.

Go learn boy!

See my signature
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Lorgat46: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Lot of dumb people here

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buliwyf:

Dude this statement shows you are ignorant. Even from your first comment it shows. You know some stuff but not as much as you think you know. If you aren't eager to win arguments and was actually here for some real discussion you could have learnt a few things from some people and they would have learnt a few things from you too.

But your ego makes you think every discussion is about winning arguements and you are cancelling comments like a child. SMH. Nairaland.
[/s]

I was expecting you to correct those wrong notions I put up na not go on a senseless rant about nothing.

3 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Benrosaria(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Tannhauser:

Why bother educating an obviously brain washed religious bigot.

I swear brainwashed religious bigots. I feel sad for blacks
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

See my signature
[/s]

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Proffdada: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2021
LordVoldermort:
They defeated Japan
As allied forces grin
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

Independence War with Britian
American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

That is why they are the only Super Power...no more USSR.

American won technological warfare

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers
The only gullibiles here are those who believe in illusionary power of US. US went to wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria with more than 16 allied Nations and still failed to achieve anything reasonable. If u are not product of Technology, it is absurd to rate TECHNOLOGY as a product of US. Japan is arguably best in Technology while others believe it is US. There was Knowledge of Technology in different part of the world before US. US is good in kidnapping, hiring and buying brains. Only gullibiles who don't do research think US is the mother of Technology.
Let me tell u, the same IT sectors in EU and US are mainly operates and control by Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese.
Go and do research about the wonders of Technology world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

US War records in 100 years
WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Vietnam - colossal failure grin
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.
u funny baba...USA involvement in world war 2 weakened the Germans. The issue about u.s is their soldiers are trained with humanitarian guildlines. That was the reason Nazis/ss leaders were willing to surrender to General Eisenhower ( us general ) , they rather blow themselves than to surrender to the Soviet. U.s played an important role during world war 2, why Soviet union only mission was to capture Berlin, u s had several missions, they fought Japan, they pushed away Nazis from north Africa especially In egypt, they fought nazis in France( d day ), operation husky in italy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Benrosaria(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Adakintroy:

That's why men fight wars.

Real Men fight to steal and not to win. This is true but not what should be true
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2021
War started since 1939 in Europe
USA enter war with Japan 2 years later then you said the USA kept Japan busy?
Like how?
Japan never planned to attack USSR because the Japanese didn’t know Russia Far East have massive oil deposits.
You think if Japanese know about Siberia oil, she will waste her energies
joyandfaith:
The United States officially entered World War 2 on December 11, 1941. Mobilization began when the United States declared war on Japan on December 8, 1941, one day after the attacks on Pearl Harbor.

During the war some 16,112,566 Americans served in the United States Armed Forces, with 405,399 killed and 671,278 wounded. There were also 130,201 American prisoners of war, of whom 116,129 returned home after the war.

During World War II there were two major fronts of war. The European war front where allied forces fought Germany and where the holocaust took place and the Asia-pacific war front. This is where America got involved in WWII after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in 1941.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbajure:

The allies forces entered Berlin from the west side and Russia from the Eastern side, the guy should go and read about the D day and how US force fought through Italy, Holland, Belgium and other European countries.
Pls stop peddling lies! The allies armies in Berlin before the Red army? Pure lie to the ignorants
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I was expecting you to correct those wrong notions I put up na not go on a senseless rant about nothing.

All the corrections that you have been receiving which one have you heeded? Lol. Clown claiming that US was in Korea to make Seoul the capital LMAO. What a waste grin
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
ruggedtimi:
u funny baba...USA involvement in world war 2 weakened the Germans. The issue about u.s is their soldiers are trained with humanitarian guildlines. That was the reason Nazis were willing to surrounder to General Eisenhower ( us general ) , they rather blow themselves than to surrounder to the Soviet
[/s]

How did it weaken the Germans if the US only entered continental Europe in 1944?
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Buliwyf:

All the corrections that you have been receiving which one have you heeded? Lol. Clown claiming that US was in Korea to make South Korea the capital LMAO. What a waste grin
[/s]

Correct it then.
I'm waiting... grin
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by NobleRace: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Without the USA, the Germans would have destroyed the USSR.

Fact!
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2021
By nuking two large cities

Japan only surrendered because they didn't want another nuke wiping it's civilians

The use should be tried for war crimes
LordVoldermort:
They defeated Japan
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by damiloladuke: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2021
it true oooo
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Not true

Nazis were defeated by the soviets
NobleRace:

Fact!

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Tannhauser(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Did you read my comment? No, you didn't. grin

You are are a cheap lying dog as you name yourself in your moniker

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
War started since 1939 in Europe
USA enter war with Japan 2 years later then you said the USA kept Japan busy?
Like how?
Japan never planned to attack USSR because the Japanese didn’t know Russia Far East have massive oil deposits.
You think if Japanese know about Siberia oil, she will waste her energies

When did Germany attack Russia? Which year? Was not 1941? Operation barbossa?
Kantokuen was an operational plan created by the General Staff of the Imperial Japanese Army for an invasion and occupation of the Russian Far East, capitalizing on the outbreak of the Soviet-German War in June 1941.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.”
— Charles Simmons

See my signature

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Correct it then.
I'm waiting... grin

Keep waiting. I don't suffer fools unfortunately. I have proven you don't know what you are talking about just by that claim alone. Braggadocio and canceling comments is not an argument. Keep canceling
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by prophetfire: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

US War records in 100 years
WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Vietnam - colossal failure grin
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.
. You are very right. I have read about it. If not for Russians, Hitler had succeeded. Russians fought and defeated the Germans single handedly. THE RED ARMY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Daviddreamz(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2021
You did not include Vietnam war. That's victory also

But they won:

Independence War with Britian
American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

That is why they are the only Super Power...no more USSR.

American won technological warfare

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) / Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.