Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) (27648 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by stanluiz(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Shukushaka:

World War 2 was won by Russia.
Ww2 was won combination efforts of USA, USSR and Britain. ( The Allies) .

No nation can claim they win the WW2 singlehandedly.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by obailala(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

Independence War with Britian
American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

That is why they are the only Super Power...no more USSR.

American won technological warfare

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers
Go back and read the caption, it says "SINCE WW2", so that cancels the first 4 wars in your list.

THen unto the next on your list:
* Cold War wasn't exactly a war, so it doesn't count.
* Gulf war wasn't really a victory with Saddam still remaining in power
* War in Iraq was a colossal failure because since they left Iraq, Iraq has never known peace. Except the killing of Saddam and installation of ISIS is what you term 'victory'
* ISIS war in Syria? Silly me, I didnt know your comment was sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2021
ruggedtimi:
The Nazis / axis power had control over France/ most of western Europe. It was after the u.s joined the war and the d day Normandy attack, invasion of Sicily( operation husky, weakened Benito Mussolini ). All these battles were major blow to the nazis and they lost a number of territories to the allied forces

By 1944, the Soviets had already defeated the Wehrmacht and were facing defeat.

US capitalised on this distraction to invade Normandy and begin a race to Berlin which they lost.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2021
stanluiz:
Ww2 was won combination efforts of USA, USSR and Britain. ( The Allies) .

No nation can claim they win the WW2 singlehandedly.

Russia singlehandedly defeated Hitler.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by GenerationNext: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2021
DeAlphaMale:

If you ask the USSR too they will tell you they won the cold war too
Winning a battle is not necessarily winning a war apart from their independence and ww2 every other thing they fought against still strives
How did USSR won the cold war? Tell us. Is it only when you destroy a country like Germany did during WW2 that you know you have won a country. America have been winning their wars, PERIOD!
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by stanluiz(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Russia singlehandedly defeated Hitler.
You lied! Was it Russia that defeated Hitler on Western Europe ?

Was it Russia that liberated France, Norway, Belgium, Luxembourg and holland.

Russia liberated eastern Europe while USA liberated Western Europe. It was 50:50
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by emapeteum(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Irrelevant topic from an insignificant fellow.They don't know who FFk is and his country!
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by excel101(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbajure:

You are not well informed dude. US won WW1 and WW2? They don't even won East Germany or even Berlin! Iraq War? ISIS war in Syria. One can only laugh at your ignorance. Read again about Saigon and Korea.

On technology, read about Sputnik and Gagarin, Mir even the ISS. And presently Su 57, Avangard, Kinzal, Zircon, Poseidon and the hypersonic weapons, Sarmat etc. Or the game changer Burevestnik!

And Glasnost, Telegram
You are just busy advertizing and marketing your wholesome igorance.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Nice. So you're even in Germany?
Abeg help me educate these guys o. Cuz I don tire. We've been doing this for months now...

I am there too. Does that make me an automatic WW2 expert? This guy no dey try at all. And to think you started on this thread by trying to ridicule people who disagree with you cheesy

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Japan and USSR fought a war before WW2 began and that the Stalin has over 2M troops stationed at Far East.
But the Japan wouldn't have care about USA sanctions if they know Siberia has massive oil
Reason China is now getting her oil from Siberia pipes now in-case of war break out in Pacific ocean or USA sanctions
joyandfaith:

Read about Kantokuen. You can check for it in the museum as well. US entry and economic sanctions during forced japan to cancel the operation. If US did not engage Japan, imperial forces will occupy eastern part of Russia.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Masterito(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself.
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

US War records in 100 years
WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Vietnam - colossal failure grin
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2021
stanluiz:
You lied! Was it Russia that defeated Hitler on Western Europe ?

Was it Russia that liberated France, Norway, Belgium, Luxembourg and holland.

Russia liberated eastern Europe while USA liberated Western Europe. It was 50:50

Show me where US forces reached Berlin on May 16, 1945.

Because this a picture of Russian soldiers hoisting the Red flag above Berlin on that day.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Because this a picture of Russian soldiers hoisting the Red flag above Berlin on that day.
DoggoneDogg:

By 1944, the Soviets had already defeated the Wehrmacht and were facing defeat.

US capitalised on this distraction to invade Normandy and begin a race to Berlin which they lost.
the u.s air force bombarded berlin for almost a month and it ended just a day before the Soviet attacked Berlin meaning the red army fought a weakened Nazis/ss soldiers thanks to the us army bombardment, there was no plan for the u.s to attack Berlin on land, but the u.s army captured other major cities like Nuremberg.
Everybody played a role In WW2, you can't write off the Soviet union or the u s and British forces, they were other smaller groups that played major roles during the WW2.

4 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Abeg work don start jare
I don tire to dey reply same daft mentions over & over again
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2021
ruggedtimi:
the u.s air force bombarded berlin for almost a month and it ended just a day before the Soviet attacked Berlin meaning the red army fought a weaken Nazis/ss soldiers thanks to the us army bombardment, there was no plan for the u.s to attack Berlin on land, but the u.s army captured other major cities like Nuremberg.

This US air bombardment started in 1944. Yes or No?
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by KILLBuhariNOW: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

Hahahahaha
finish him!
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s]US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.[/s]

You are more intelligent than this crap you wrote.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by gwinaB(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2021
They won the most important war, the war of ideologies. They became the unilateral power of the world.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Bellfun(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
If you think Americans go to war to win then you are joking.... They only go to war to loot and plunder resources

Correct guy!

Oil dey your head!

You took those words out of my mouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

This US air bombardment started in 1944. Yes or No?
the us air bombardment of Berlin started in 1945.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2021
malel1:

They have not won wars And countries are afraid to fight them ?
Dont mind these people
go threaten American interests anywhere in this world and see what happens to you.

Afghanistan was a success initially because they achieved their goal of chasing the taliban out
The long occupation was what wasnt necessary
Nation building was not supposed to be the goal

The Iraqis will never forget the "shege" American forces showed them
Saddam is no more

Saddam occupied Kuwait
American forces drove him out

For America, its more of achieving their strategic goals which they always do. Every other thing is secondary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Japan and USSR fought a war before WW2 began and that the Stalin has over 2M troops stationed at Far East.
But the Japan wouldn't have care about USA sanctions if they know Siberia has massive oil
Reason China is now getting her oil from Siberia pipes now in-case of war break out in Pacific ocean or USA sanctions

Who is talking about siberia oil here?
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by stanluiz(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Just like the other moniker said. Russia arriving Berlin was because of the post war German agreement made by the Allies.

Before Germany surrender. The Allies has already divided the country into 4 portion.

Berlin fall into Russia occupied zone based on the agreement. It was agreed to avoid conflict between the Allies.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Depressed101: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

[s]But they won:

American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers[/s]
you are dumb. It's not your fault....
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.

Without obliterating Hiroshima and Nagasaki the Japanese were not surrendering any time soon. And the war was not ending any time soon either. If my memory serves me well, the US crushed the Japanese.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by lacicrips(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Teacher1776:
American war efforts are sometimes called mission. It is not just about asserting military might. It is not as if America considers an entire country an enemy territory simply because they have an anti American leader or radical group.
There's always the humanitarian angle, rebuilding efforts of the vulnerable. Considering that Sadam Hussein, Osama bin laden and even Gadaffi were killed showed the mission in those countries was not entirely failure.
Or, was FFK expecting America to unleash their nuclear weapons on those countries, decimating them before counting those mission successful?

My point exactly! America cares greatly for civilians. Their objective is to minimize civilian casualties as much as possible and they're guided by that. We can't say the same for others that are just interested in winning wars no matter the cost.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by AlphikkaTech: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=SmartPolician post=105546521]Who war help? undecided

Please we need peace in our world.

Sadly, it seems that the best way to maintain global peace is for every rich country to be battle-ready. undecided[/quote
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mr Man, talk about what you know please.

The USA supported the Russian military with finance and military equipment. If not for the USA intervention, Germany would have conquered the USSR.

Did you even know it was the USA that kept the Japanese busy in the Pacific? Japan would have also attack Russia if not for the USA. Do you think Russia would have been able to fight this great powers at once?

This is not true. The Americans never funded Russia and it would have been an embarrassment if they did, it never happened, these guys were strong with the best military technology.

The Russian army single handedly drove the Germans from Moscow to berlin and placed their flags on the Berlin parliament. The Russians were the ones who Captured berlin. the German enjoyed overwhelming success for the first five months at the eastern front of the war, before weather and stiffening Red Army resistance led to a Soviet victory in the Battle of Moscow.

About 10 million Russian men died for the cause.

In Europe today, their are 2 version of victory day against the Germans, the allied one and the Russian one and both are celebrated.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

You know the Muslims hate the US, so, the only way FKK can join APC is to hate what the Muslims hate. You can see how he failed to condemn the Jos killing unlike before that he will write epistle abusing the north.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Buliwyf: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Read about Kantokuen. You can check for it in the museum as well. US entry and economic sanctions during forced japan to cancel the operation. If US did not engage Japan, imperial forces will occupy eastern part of Russia.

I always love it when I see people who know what they are talking about. They don't need to boast or prove a point by insulting others without provocation.

I was going to bring this stuff up but it's good to see someone who knows about it already. Good one bro cool

Just imagine the quality of intellectual exchanges and different perspectives we all could have filled this thread with if it wasnt a matter of ego and winning arguments for some people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Walkee: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Gbam!
You know a knowledgeable person when you see one.

If Hitler wasn't so obsessed about Stalin, London would have been called Loendön today. grin grin

Below is a picture of their almighty Queen rendered homeless by Hitler. grin Buckingham Palace was destroyed to rubble. cheesy grin
I watched an interview of one of German pilot, this guy said the attack on London wasn't a serious one, Hitler just sent a few planes to drop small bombs on UK without naval support or any ground assault. The guy almost cried sef when he said Hitler later told them it was just a distraction for operation barbarossa
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

stop watching to much of America films ,

American can't go to war with Russia, China , North Korea , etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Hoodlums Attack APC Campaign Convoy In FCT, Set Nine Vehicles Ablaze / Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.