Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Advice Needed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed (47186 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed by Anaerobi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Aunty think twice o.

2 wrongs don't make right.

My heart bleeds when I see marriage crashing. Because it affects the family and society at large.

But truly truly I pray God restore your home.

I pray God gives you a peace of mind that surpassed all human understanding.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Prime1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

Our upbringing is totally different, he comes from a family where women are supposed to be suffering and still be silent...this I found out after marriage...and I come from a family where women have a say.

I know how it would end if I tell him about it and I am not ready to go down that road. I am tired of the constant quarrels.
I can say I have gotten to my elastic limit and I have no strength of fighting for this union anymore in me.

I really dont believe this, else you wont marry him and you would have noticed some of his behaviour during courrship. You are just making up an excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by Dpaulie(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
If your ex was better than your husband, he would never have been an ex

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by gigabyte13: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:
I need matured inputs please.

I am a married woman, with a child.

My Marriage has been really rocky. Quarrels every now and then.

What basically causes the problems is our differences, we just don’t understand each other, it wasn’t so visible during dating.

Although we did not date for long....but being married, it has been from one issue to the other, right from a week after our wedding.

I have always contemplated leaving, but I am yet to be fully independent.

Sometime this year, I found out he has been cheating (I was not surprised, but I was heart-broken) my discovery strengthened my resolve to leave the union.

In the process of nursing my heartbreak, I reconnected with an ex, we got talking and he helped my heal. I did not tell him what I was going through at the time...I was just enjoying the attention he was showing me.

I should state that I did not tell my husband about his cheating, I held all the emotions back, it was a very difficult period for me because I am usually the outspoken type.

My ex is not based in the country where me and my husband reside, we just communicate on phone, he says he misses me and would want us to meet when he is in town.

I should also state that my ex was married but divorced.

I would not deny my having feelings for my ex, and I also do not want to believe in a fairytale ending, I am just confused.

You are not confused, you are just looking for a way to revenge and get even with your cheating husband

Let me tell you, it will end up more prepaid, postpaid and premium tears for you.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Richieniit: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

What basically causes the problems is our differences, we just don’t understand each other, it wasn’t so visible during dating.

Although we did not date for long....but being married, it has been from one issue to the other, right from a week after our wedding.

Sometime this year, I found out he has been cheating (I was not surprised, but I was heart-broken) my discovery strengthened my resolve to leave the union.

In the process of nursing my heartbreak, I reconnected with an ex, we got talking and he helped my heal. I did not tell him what I was going through at the time...I was just enjoying the attention he was showing me.

I should state that I did not tell my husband about his cheating, I held all the emotions back, it was a very difficult period for me because I am usually the outspoken type.

My ex is not based in the country where me and my husband reside, we just communicate on phone, he says he misses me and would want us to meet when he is in town.

I would not deny my having feelings for my ex, and I also do not want to believe in a fairytale ending, I am just confused.

Foolish creatures with fish brain. I'm ashamed how some ladies think. I spit

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by PGKing1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sounds like you have your cake and your eating it as well, Bravo....

Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices msg me for pics....
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
His marriage didn't work he wants to come destroy yours. You think your ex love you? Baba wan shine congo for the period he will be around.
These abroad guys always looking for ladies to have continuous sex with anytime they come around.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by chatinent: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Roozzaay:

Please stop dedicating so much energy and brain advising these unfaithful beings... focus on the research stuff. I love researchers cheesy

The thing provoke local man jare.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Flier: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dpaulie:
If your ex was better than your husband, he would never have been an ex
Lol you are right.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by starlingbawa(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Do anything wey you like. Na your business and I couldn't care any less!!!
Re: Advice Needed by ewami: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
BOMA U. grin, are u sure u go make heaven sooo? grin grin grin grin

daddytime:
The only thing I have to say is that, that ex of yours is only going to "Boma" you, move on, and dump you back with your husband.

Call your hubby out on the alleged cheating and talk it out with him.

Forgive him if he shows remorse and truly repents. If he fails to admit his error or guilt, you'll be in your right to seek a divorce and move on with your life. Except that your lack of independence still holds you back.
Getting all squared with him on the cheating game won't be the best bet.
Re: Advice Needed by Kingcalls: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

I dont advice women cos I have concluded that u guys act like rebellious teenagers ... u make terrible immature mistakes like teenagers and look for someone to blame instead of taking responsibility like teenagers ...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by MummyD2020(f): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

Our upbringing is totally different, he comes from a family where women are supposed to be suffering and still be silent...this I found out after marriage...and I come from a family where women have a say.

I know how it would end if I tell him about it and I am not ready to go down that road. I am tired of the constant quarrels.
I can say I have gotten to my elastic limit and I have no strength of fighting for this union anymore in me.

Cant u invite a sensible third party to intervene? What is this constant quarel that cant be resolved? Marriage is compromise oh. Honestly, that ex is coming to steal , kill and destroy. Try and work on it if the man is even trying to make his marriage work. Although, Marriage is not a do or die affair. Secondly, why not try separation and see if it will help out? I just think there are some things that i am not really getting. I wish u luck maam

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by attat(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abeg go sleep. Buhari na our president n u dy hia dy waste our time. Take ur time o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by 3ljay: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
ok. Firstly I can tell you both got into this marriage you're in without a clear purpose that both of you understand or agreed on pre-wedding. Well, the marriage has a better chance of being salvaged if your husband is not an abusive person and he takes care of his responsibility for the family.

So, you need to find time to think deeply about why and how you got into this marriage in the first place. That is key to your next step. If it is still unclear then I'm sorry you'll be ruining things for yourself, your husband and child regardless of whether you stay or wall away from the marriage.

My 2 cents.

Zuchey91:

Re: Advice Needed by usagee36: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
You are very stupid. Did you get to go to school and pass? Read the article you dumb fvck. Look at this bloody Nigerian. � author=Strongbest post=105686345]

Shame on you. Unfortunately, our generation is filled with your type. No moral standard at all.[/quote]
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

My advice to you is this: Once you become a parent, it's no longer just about you. NO man, I repeat no man wants to be responsible for another man's child especially if the man is still alive. Secondly, you dont want your child raised by a man other than the father...especially if your child is a daughter. You disrespect yourself when you date a man while in your husband's house. You ex wont say this to your face but he has noted it and he will have it at the back of his mind (if he is a smart man) that if you could do it with your Husband , you will do it to him. When men go back to exes it's 99.9% for sex.

No woman ever admits responsibility for the failure of her relationship but every failed relationship is a failure of both sides...even if the only failure on yours was the failure to choose right, that is still your fault. have you admitted and addressed your failure?

A man who dates a married woman brings the greatest curse upon himself, remember that, if this is the man you want to spend your life with......because it will come to pass.

When 2 people seperate they often forget they tried it before and it didnt work out. IMHO exes (on both sides) should be deleted because feelings come back it didnt work then and it rarely ever works 2nd time around.

Before you take a child away from a home with a father and mother, know that that child WILL be damaged. there are different levels of damage but that child will be damaged!

If compatibility is really your proble and it cant be resolved, then wait until you are divorced to start dating. Show some self respect and for your marriage. If your ex cant wait he's only after sex (you will see how quickly he runs away). If you cannot wait, then for sure, the problem is not your husband but you!!!

EDIT:
Zuchey91,
I should also add, that in dating a man prepared to date you while in your husband's house you are again showing bad judgement in your choice of men. I mentioned earlier if he is smart alrm bells should be ringing for him but if you are smart it should be ringing for you too!!! You say you are annoyed your husband is cheating but you are contemplating dating a man prepared to date a married woman? Neither of you respect the institution of marraige! ...no surprise he is divorced and your marraige is shaky.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed by attat(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
See na pple lyk u vote buhari. Abeg jst allow persin hustle dinner
Re: Advice Needed by Ewizard(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

Trust me, you don't need any advice. Because you already planned on what to do.

No advice will erase that d!ck cravings in your head until you feel it thrusting in and outta ya coochie.

Make sure you flip him around and ride the hell outta him.
But b!tches like you can't ride anyway. Cuz if you can, you would have fvcked the living difference outta you and your hubby and have him screaming "baby I fvcking luv you, you my b!tch for life" underneath you with your juice all soaked around his waist.

If I were your ex or a close friend, I'd fvck you too.

Easy prey.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Didi2d(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Advice wetin again. You don already do wetin dey your mind na
Re: Advice Needed by Newboss(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Go and fûck that boy. Fûck him till he cûm on your ass. Your pussy is so so ready for his dick.

Travel to another state and fûck him in that state. No tell your husband. It's not his business. Every man deserves a wet pussy, married or not

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by aminusodiq(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

go and meet your ex alaye... Abi wetin con remain
Re: Advice Needed by sammirano: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Leave already! I bet you will be the loser. The stupid mentality of ladies of this generation is the root of all marital issues. Women are becoming to have a diff opionion. Even that your ex will do worse to you. Tell me a man that doesnt want submission and you have a fool without purpose. Continue to be contentious and see where it leads.

Ps: It is only an insane person will ever think that man and woman are equal in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by MummyD2020(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Risingblue008 post=105686347]U don't have something to say
Olosho
One prick no dey do una
grin grin grin[/quot

see them hypocrites don land. One pussy dey do una?
Re: Advice Needed by delpee(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Resolve your differences with your husband. The grass isn't usually greener on the other side though it may appear so. Marriage is built on love and trust. It's not usually a very smooth ride. Learn to ride the storms to build a good relationship that will last. Your kids will be better off that way. Stop being miserable over the issue. Communicate with your husband. Things are not always exactly as you see them.

Your ex is probably looking for someone to spend time with when in town - not a relationship rooted in love. Trying Okafor's law on you perhaps.

Edited

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
@Zuchey91:

You seem to have a history of bad choices:

1. You chose an husband you are not compatible with (in your words). One wonders what you discussed during courtship and how you agreed to be married.

2. Your constant: we don't understand each other doesn't seem like you have tried to understand him before demanding same from him.

3. Your husband cheated and instead of confronting him, you decided to keep mum as an excuse to cheat also

4. Deciding to reconnect with a divorced ex. First, he is your ex for a reason; second, her could not manage his marriage. Even if he alludes that his wife was evil, he still made the poor choice to marry an evil wife (still his fault).

I hope you would sit down critically and make the right choices going forward.

Whether you decide to confront your husband, forgive him and continue in the marriage or forgive him and move on, please think through from A to Z.

Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by bluefilm: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:
[s]I need matured inputs please.I am a married woman, with a child.My Marriage has been really rocky. Quarrels every now and then.What basically causes the problems is our differences, we just don’t understand each other, it wasn’t so visible during dating.Although we did not date for long....but being married, it has been from one issue to the other, right from a week after our wedding.I have always contemplated leaving, but I am yet to be fully independent.Sometime this year, I found out he has been cheating (I was not surprised, but I was heart-broken) my discovery strengthened my resolve to leave the union.In the process of nursing my heartbreak, I reconnected with an ex, we got talking and he helped my heal. I did not tell him what I was going through at the time...I was just enjoying the attention he was showing me.I should state that I did not tell my husband about his cheating, I held all the emotions back, it was a very difficult period for me because I am usually the outspoken type.My ex is not based in the country where me and my husband reside, we just communicate on phone, he says he misses me and would want us to meet when he is in town.I should also state that my ex was married but divorced.I would not deny my having feelings for my ex, and I also do not want to believe in a fairytale ending, I am just confused.[/s]

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by tfelicityk(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
You still love your ex that is why you advantage of the situation to reunite with him
Re: Advice Needed by stabilizer: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Where did you type this from? From your X place?
Re: Advice Needed by HelipsTech: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

If you have evidence your husband is cheating and cannot remain in the relationship, you leave. If you are not leaving, you are still married to him! At least, I believe the only grounds for divorce is adultery.

Can two wrongs make one right?

Your reconnecting with an ex is a payback, yeah?

What if everything was a mirage and the end brings you this dropped eyeballs that your husband wasn't cheating actually? Can you unscrew the screwed? Or you wanted a reason to cling to to return to the arms of this new 2face?

Why condole cheating if that's the case?

If you cannot accept it, you leave the union. That's the only ground morally acceptable to regroup with your new 2face.

I doubt you have feelings for 2face...it's this new attention he's giving you when you so need it that's translating to emotions, pills, and feelings.

Hanty, I will not mince words.

You are afraid of your tendency to meet your ex and ...history history...yeah?

What is the assurance your ex would make a good husband? If he would, you wouldn't have left him!

You are still a married woman whether or not you accept it!

How do you manage an ex who knows you are married but wants to screw you! Doesn't it ring the bell to you he only misses your body?

Wetin dey happen for this world sef.

Abi is it only my brain that has no downtime?

Wisdom wan finish you
Kai
See pure wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by Psoul(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

Madam, I will say that both of you have not put enough energy to work on your marriage to stand.
For you to slide back to your ex means that, you never dropped you pass to face your family/marriage squarely.
Let me tell you. That you ex will never marry you. When the bubble burst, he will leave you.
He will tell you all the sweet things and make you feel that ur husband does not deserve you.
At the end, he will come back use u you as he can, give u small cash and still abandon you.

I will advise you to leave your past behind you and find a way to make your marriage work.
You said you would have leave the marriage only that you have not all that independent.
That means, you are just using the man now.

I don't want to talk about the man. You are the one that need pieces of advice. So don't feel that I don't have something against your husband.

The problem wt both of you is ego.
You don't want to calm down and behave like the fool in the house for peace to reign as well as ur husband.
If you can calm down and swallow your pride, call your husband and be like.....Honey, what is it that I am doing in this marriage dat you don't like.
What are the things you will like me to be doing so that we will be happy in this union. You know that I love you and your happiness is my priority. Teach me how I can please you in this union.
I bet you, if u do dis, so long as the man has a living conscience, you will break him down. I bet you, his love for you will be rekindled and he may not find it easy to hurt you again.
This is one of the ways to tie a man down. You may think that it will be a humiliation for you to do this. I tell you, doing this will give u more peace in the home.

Don't go fighting the man or doing cos he has done.
Don't fight a man in a marriage.
Men are naturally warriors.
Fighting is is naturally embedded in them. It is their comfort zone.
You can't defeat an enemy in his comfort zone.
Drag him to your comfort zone (which is making him feel at home around you), defeat him there.
Make him feel as the head and his ego will boost and you will in turn control him.
He will be thinking that he is in control while you are the one in control through him.

Wishing you a very blissful union.
Much love from us here.
I don't think that you guys have serious problems that should bring about divorce or separation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed by newbornmacho(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Women are useless scum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.