Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video (77712 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Shadakhabila:
Hi
Am 30yrs old and I am interested in ladies within the ages of 39-45yrs preferably from Kano, kaduna, and Abuja.
U just dey find pussy wey you go eat. Hungry boy grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Olunmercy56(f): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
tunwumi:

Another one sighted.

Yes, I was saw two of your sisters in the video too grin call them to stop begging for foods

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Baronnaire: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
People lack integrity these days. But because of food you want them to risk their heads to follow you home? Dem fit be ritualists sef

Why would they accept free food from the "ritualistics"?

Hungry girls will just be roaming everywhere looking for freebies... SMH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
FahBuLous:
See how daft and foolish you are?? If you didn't want to follow him home, why did you promise to do so...
The girls were hungry n looking for an escape route through this real nigga...
Nothing goes for nothing...

You lack home training. It's very evident in your comment. Go learn some manners.

Did I mention you?

Please I don't do mannerless people.

Both of you should never mention me AGAIN!

Baronnaire:

You're such a BIG FOOL OH... Chai, see reasoning abeg...

Hungry girls everywhere.

"Charity Sake"... I'm sure they know their way to a motherless or orphanage home to do Charity...

IDIOTA...

I forgot this section is riddled with kids.
Continue displaying your lack of home training.

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Bekind123: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
room089:
The ladies wanted to reap where they did not sow
For ordinary food fa. Their case dey critical
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by maldino: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
The real MVPs...thought they could fool the guys

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bekind123:

don't blame them
Blame bubu
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Terrier99:

Lol. You have not seen anything. If a lady has nothing to offer, boys go useless am.

For you not to meet boys like that, what do you have to offer?
So many daft guys jumping on d bandwagon asking "what she can offer". Lemme educate you a Lil boy, everyone got something to offer, depends on your expectations. When you meet someone who does not meet the level of offering you need, best to free them and go look for that person who can offer you what u want.

And walai if I ask you what you want offered, you won't even fvcking know it
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bekind123:
One mudu of beans is now 1k o so no Blame some

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Thesaint141(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
E na kwasin me.

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by knowhowk: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
angry Agbako ori ede! Why did he buy those food? By their fruits you shall know them, Oshi
. He bought the food because he wanted sex ,So the Hungry Female wanted to get fed without exchanging with the desire of the guy ... Simple

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Kelvinhunta: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Exactly my point! Girls r too hungry these days and still shamelessly parade themselves as such. If a girl is hungry and won't follow a guy home she should make it open and some guys go still feed her but what is wrong is to make a guy feel u will follow him home after spending his money but then u change ur mind, that's fraud
Baronnaire:

You're such a BIG FOOL OH... Chai, see reasoning abeg...

Hungry girls everywhere.

"Charity Sake"... I'm sure they know their way to a motherless or orphanage home to do Charity...

IDIOTA...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by jaxxy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Those gals are like Apc. Promise and fail. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by zinodizt: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
I wonder how Nairalanders will come for ladies… they are this they are that.. So if a girl genuinely needs help she has to sell herself for food… Most of you here are Hippocrates you just wanna look right while in fact y’all are just wolfs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Baronnaire:

Why would they accept free food from the "ritualistics"?

Hungry girls will just be roaming everywhere looking for freebies... SMH.
No strength to argue pls. If ffk fit sell him pride unto food, who are those girls. Times are hard

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AMI3(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
They ladies supposed to show appreciation in kind.

I blame the ladies when u follow an immature boy what do u expert.

For the guys how do u want a lady to just follow because of food. Supposing she is deadly disease carrier.
What do u think will happen to u?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Baronnaire: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:

You lack home training. It's very evident in your comment. Go learn some manners.

Did I mention you?

Don't mention me AGAIN!

Shut up there... Seems you too are into the ambushing of unsuspecting guys to scam for free food.

Why accept a deal and want to play smart when the other party has played their part?

Ole, hungry girls everywhere...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by highbee02: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
The guy isn't father Christmas and he's not running a charity organization. Kudos to the guy, nothing is free even in Freetown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Exactly my point! Girls r too hungry these days and still shamelessly parade themselves as such. If a girl is hungry and won't follow a guy home she should make it open and some guys go still feed her but what is wrong is to make a guy feel u will follow him home after spending his money but then u change ur mind, that's fraud
Follow him home cos d home get museum or amusement park abi?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
People lack integrity these days. But because of food you want them to risk their heads to follow you home? Dem fit be ritualists sef
And they allowed ritualists to buy them food on the promise of going home with them. Why the change of mind?? Why are you ladies defending this na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Baronnaire:

Shut up there... Seems you too are into the ambushing of unsuspecting guys to scam for free food.

Why accept a deal and want to play smart when the other party has played their part?

Ole, hungry girls everywhere...
Pussy hungry mofo untop food. Is that how ur parents trained you? To lure girls with food? This boy here is a potential rapist

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
highbee02:
The guy isn't father Christmas and he's not running a charity organization. Kudos to the guy, nothing is free even in Freetown

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tomek09:

And they allowed ritualists to buy them food on the promise of going home with them. Why the change of mind?? Why are you ladies defending this na
Public place ryt? So because of food they should go to an unknown territory ryt?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
U wan chop rice & chicken but no want ur panties to be removed. Ur gender dey make me laff sometimes grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Kelvinhunta: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eat his food because he runs a charitable food restaurant
AutoChick4U:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Baronnaire: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
AMI3:
They ladies supposed to show appreciation in kind.

I blame the ladies when u follow an immature boy what do u expert.

For the guys how do u want a lady to just follow because of food. Supposing she is deadly disease carrier.
What do u think will happen to u?

I don't understand you oh...

Do you think the guys just bumped into the girls, forced free food on them and then demanded they go home with the guys? Obviously there was an agreement of some sort.

So if you don't want to go home with a stranger, don't accept gifts from strangers... Q.E.D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pussy hungry mofo untop food. Is that how ur parents trained you? To lure girls with food? This boy here is a potential rapist

But they agreed to go home with them after buying the food

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by FahBuLous: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:

Did I mention you?

Both of you should never mention me AGAIN!

I forgot this section is riddled with kids.
Continue displaying your lack of home training.

See who has home training..
Overgrown foolish idiot ..
Go back n read the post well before typing rubbish... If it was a female that did what the male did, you would have called it feminism...
Fool...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by kiddkash(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Arda1000:
call him anything but his a real guy,nothing goes for nothing I bought u food n u won com carry the food waka like that,oni kure grin
exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tomek09:

U wan chop rice & chicken but no want ur panties to be removed. Ur gender dey make me laff sometimes grin grin
So rice and chicken is commensurate to fvcks ryt? I see the pussi entitled mentality in you men comment and its no wonder you people rape ladies everyday.

You accuse ladies of being entitled to ur money but most of you feel entitled to d pussi for no reasonable cause.

That's how some animals will talk to one and next is 'come visit me", like say na 8th wonder of d world

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Eat his food because he runs a charitable food restaurant
Did she hold a gun to your head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Small Is Too Small? / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.