Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video (77701 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by surewayman(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So rice and chicken is commensurate to fvcks ryt? I see the pussi entitled mentality in you men comment and its no wonder you people rape ladies everyday.

You accuse ladies of being entitled to ur money but most of you feel entitled to d pussi for no reasonable cause.

That's how some animals will talk to one and next is 'come visit me", like say na 8th wonder of d world

But visiting a guy doesn't mean that you must have s**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nanavati:

But they agreed to go home with them after buying the food
So that's how u agree to go home with anyone who renders help to you? Nawao
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Bigchristo: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
film3four:
Guys collect the food they bought for some girls after they reneged on their promise to go home with them in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDgcTBA60c/?utm_medium=copy_link

Normally Warri boys them Brutal grin grin grin
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nanavati:

But visiting a guy doesn't mean that you must have s**
Indeed
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Baronnaire: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pussy hungry mofo untop food. Is that how ur parents trained you? To lure girls with food? This boy here is a potential rapist

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...

You ought to be ashamed defending this stupid and condescending act from those girls, unless you are into that way of life yourself.

Why accept food from a stranger should be the first question to be critically addressed...

Are you that homeless and hungry that they prey on strange men to beg for food?

8 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by dotedote: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:

They didn't begged for the food. Why didn't he allow them to buy it themselves? I don't pray I come across this kind of stick

No need to pray,
Just pay.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:

I don't promise what I won't be able to do
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Todetayo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
dasparrow:
He should have just hired ashawo. I don't know what is wrong with this generation of Nigerian bred men. This is why it is never advisable to take anything from a Nigerian bred man. There is always an ulterior motive attached to their fake generosity. And don't go home with any of them either. They tend to rape. Not even innocent children are spared from rape in Nigeria. Rape is rampant in that country called Nigeria.
From what I can read here, na agreement, I buy food for you, you follow me home...
Who come be father Christmas abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by orohbiro(f): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Those guys are stupid if they try that with me I will spit on their face and walk
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by ghettochild(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
film3four:
Guys collect the food they bought for some girls after they reneged on their promise to go home with them in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDgcTBA60c/?utm_medium=copy_link

Very common here in SA..
If you buy drink for girl for pub n she no gree follow u home..
U get right to collect am.bacck
Even if police involve... she go buy am back

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Baronnaire: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:

Oh... now it is help rendering? grin grin grin

Chai, Chai, Chai, the future is truly FEEMAIL... cry cry cry

Continue oh, defense counsel.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Baronnaire: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
orohbiro:
Those guys are stupid if they try that with me I will spit on their face and walk

Complete the statement na, ....and walk to the hospital for stitches...

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
orohbiro:

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Baronnaire:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...

You ought to be ashamed defending this stupid and condescending act from those girls, unless you are into that way of life yourself.

Why accept food from a stranger should be the first question to be critically addressed...

Are you that homeless and hungry that they prey on strange men to beg for food?
I ain't defending anything bro. Why attack ladies anyhow?

Its better to collect takeaway food from stranger than to share bodily fluid with them. Even Jesus fed multitude and he did not insult them or ask any to follow him home. Perverted generation
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:

They didn't begged for the food. Why didn't he allow them to buy it themselves? I don't pray I come across this kind of stick

How come you know this side of the story that was not in the narrative
Are you a witness or what?

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I ain't defending anything bro. Why attack ladies anyhow?

Its better to collect takeaway food from stranger than to share bodily fluid with them. Even Jesus fed multitude and he did not insult them or ask any to follow him home. Perverted generation

But you agree to follow them before getting the food

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by SmithRussell(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Must she follow him because he bought her something?
Must he get something in return for everything he gifts someone?

Can't he just do it for charity sakes?
I wonder why some men feel they can have you with any chicken change they spend on you.

Shame on him
Must the guy buy her food because he wants to take her home?
Must she spend his money in return for just sex?

Can’t she just do it for charity sakes?
I wonder why some women feel they must spend your money in a way above what they can afford before having sex with a guy when it’s not a commodity for sale

Shame on them grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nanavati:

But you agree to follow them before getting the food
Me? Do I live in Warri? Besides I'm even too smart for any man to embarrass me like that. I don't take shii I can't personally pay for and if I wanna go rogue, there are smarter ways to bounce without getting caught. I'm born again now sha.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So many daft guys jumping on d bandwagon asking "what she can offer". Lemme educate you a Lil boy, everyone got something to offer, depends on your expectations. When you meet someone who does not meet the level of offering you need, best to free them and go look for that person who can offer you what u want.

And walai if I ask you what you want offered, you won't even fvcking know it

You are very lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. If I tell you what is on my mind, it would destroy your feelings. I'll let it pass.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Kelvinhunta: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Did he hold gun to ur head while collecting back his food?
AutoChick4U:
Did she hold a gun to your head?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Ghostrye: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
The "future" wants free food.
my brother the future is confused

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Malawian(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
The "future" wants free food.
The future is hungry.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by od501: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
angry Agbako ori ede! Why did he buy those food? By their fruits you shall know them, Oshi

Did u see the part he said they agreed to go home with them before buying the food?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Johel(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Must she follow him because he bought her something?
Must he get something in return for everything he gifts someone?

Can't he just do it for charity sakes?
I wonder why some men feel they can have you with any chicken change they spend on you.

Shame on him

Shame on yo hungry ass.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by NoFucksToGive: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
MVLOX:
Nice one there.... She been wan chop, clean mouth then dust yanch waka comot....

And tomorrow she will save his name on her phone as free food
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by OriOko88(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol. They must have met those girls on fb initially. Those fb girls always be like '' if you want to see me,let's meet in a nearby eatery''. And you begin to wonder if they've not been to a eatery for a long time.
I can relate to d action of those guys,it seems the girls brought out d idea of hooking up at d eatery. Awon eleebi elese Turkey undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
zinodizt:
Offer in what terms nah…. hear yourself spew trash… Am sure u can’t help an opposite sex without expecting something in return.. you are not force to do the favor if u cant help then leave them.. you meet a random person and offer them food to follow u home how stupid…

You are eternally daft and it is idiots like you who women ruin. Go and buy stuff for your mother instead of wasting your sweat on girls who can't add value to your life. She will pray for you and maybe, that stupidity you carry about like tribal mark will reduce from your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Terrier99:

You are very lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. If I tell you what is on my mind, it would destroy your feelings. I'll let it pass.
Lolz, lucky me. Just know everyone got something to offer only d degree differs
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by OriOko88(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
angry Agbako ori ede! Why did he buy those food? By their fruits you shall know them, Oshi
Gbenu e soun jor. Wats she saying

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lolz, lucky me. Just know everyone got something to offer only d degree differs

Well, I agree with you on that. The thing is that what some of us require from our women, the entire families of some ladies can't even provide it. And I'm not talking about money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.