Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

My Heart Is Heavy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Heavy (1019 Views)

I Ran Into My Old Love This Night, My Heart Is Heavy � / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Heavy by BonPatrick(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Guys answer you visit your girlfriend and another guy called her she told you she is going to see someone and you ask her you want to join her but she refuse and left to see him, what are you going to do?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
Eyahhhhh...

So what do you really want us to do now? tongue.

Abi make we beg your Banny say make she allow you to follow her to go charge her phone with the other nigha charger? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Cerebellum: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
You be Mumu cheesy
Re: My Heart Is Heavy by lilvicky68(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Which kind close marking you dey give the banny..
Free her na.. you self waka your own..

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by BonPatrick(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
How please explain I love that girl so much I also do whatever she says but I feel bad when she goes out to see another guy though we are both students
Cerebellum:
You be Mumu cheesy
Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Jeon(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Godada(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Just know you are dating yourself
Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Cerebellum: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
BonPatrick:
How please explain I love that girl so much I also do whatever she says but I feel bad when she goes out to see another guy though we are both students

Gawd!

Isn't it obvious to you, your so called girlfriend is collecting big cassava from one odogwu outside..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Godada(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
BonPatrick:

That's what you get when you are at this age.

If you have the chance to smash better smash.

I was adviced years back, and it should be applicable here. Make lots of friends now male and female alike. If possible make more female friends. You are still immature to handle heart break that observing covid -19 protocol

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Leave her ooo. If u no sabi service her generator then allow the guy make e do am well na gringrin
Re: My Heart Is Heavy by brosom(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
U no get money banny,

Beat it...!!

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by babavik: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
BonPatrick:
Guys answer you visit your girlfriend and another guy called her she told you she is going to see someone and you ask her you want to join her but she refuse and left to see him, what are you going to do?
No time dey your heart no dey heavy, abeg use this opportunity make your pocket heavy. E get why.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by stephenoladimej(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Well I can say mouth is sweet than one mouth .The guy has upper hand than you,I mean he knows how to get the girl you love and it's that secret that you didn't know that is why he is always calling him. My advise is make friends there are many girls outside there .When one way seems blocked , you rise and learn from it thereby looking for the next option.
Keep trying your luck until you get what you want

I hope this answer helps

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Baybiibee: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: My Heart Is Heavy by Baybiibee: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Heavy by AfroKnight: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
cheesy

Please forgive me for laughing

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Sex To Man And Woman That Will Amaze You / Apologize To Your Partner Without Saying Sorry. / Check Out What This Lady Was Caught Doing To A Biker That Enraged The Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.