Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend (64456 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Bamzyriches451: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Damn
Free toto full street na
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by kennykruzmason: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
LotaTee:
Your first sentence...nah I don't believe you.

You better believe, someone I know who is even older up to 30 is yet to dive between a woman leg.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
LotaTee:
Your first sentence...nah I don't believe you.
Yh hard to process isn't it?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by kennykruzmason: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Damn
Free toto full street na

Awof dey tear pocket
One day yawa go gas

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sex is over rated. If you won't have sex, let the only reason be to uphold morals and safety from STI. Not for lack of money or being shy or other lame reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
You are implying that the kind of girls you want would not want you if you do not have money.

Hmmm.

If those girls had money of their own then it’s a good problem. Cos they are worth your time.

But if those girls you like do not have money, and they are only fine and extremely dependent, then you have a problem with your thought process.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by kennykruzmason: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
This life sha
Someone people are in serious tears in obalende millions of naira down the drain and op dey worry about sex

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by linconby: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
God want to use, so you have to submit to him

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Oloristarr(f): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Leave that I don’t do olosho part out of it
You are just broke with no place once the money comes in you would live with all those vanity you would even do worse than you dreamt off
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

2. I don't do olosho ( prostitute)

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
They call it hook up. But it's just pure olosho
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

3. Lastly I don't have a place and have been moving.

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
5. Am not that tall. Am short
6. Lately I been having some kind of dislike for the ladies behave
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Johnboom: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
This kind of rubbish should not hit front page. Moderator takes note. Don't turns nairaland to garbage .
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by bonnyhope: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

A jobless guy that should be thinking how to make way for himself is being filled with sex issue.
How this sex thing de do una sef

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Djxmen(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Guy U try oo, I no fit go 2days wit out eating ogbono grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by LotaTee: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
kennykruzmason:

You better believe, someone I know who is even older up to 30 is yet to dive between a woman leg.
Oh wow.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Obaad: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

The Lord is your strength bro

When u say things like this it will look as if somebody is not working hard. You have no idea what I have done or been through.

I have done some things(legal) just to survive
But I thank I just got a job in a very popular firm in the country. As a costumer call agent.

The issue here now is the sexual tension am facing every day and my current job which I just started a month ago is not helping matters cos 90% of my colleagues are female. And you need to see what they wear to work.

My brother even if you don't want to be moved. You must move. Dem no born you well...
Everyday I give my self pep talk on how to look but I still look. The sexual tension is much plus the fact that I have not had sex for 2 years now, the Same me that normally have sex back to back...

Right now am just thinking how I am going to survive those ladies at work on Monday and my dick Is already doing me somehow
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Obaad: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

The Lord is your strength bro

When u say things like this it will look as if somebody is not working hard. You have no idea what I have done or been through.

But I thank I just got a job in a very popular firm in the country. As a costumer call agent.

The issue here now is the sexual tension am facing every day and my current job which I just started a month ago is not helping matters cos 90% of my colleagues are female. And you need to see what they wear to work.

My brother even if you don't want to be moved. You must move. Dem no born you well...
Everyday I give my self pep talk on how to look but I still look. The sexual tension is much plus the fact that I have not had sex for 2 years now, the Same me that normally have sex back to back...

Right now am just thinking how I am going to survive those ladies at work on Monday and my dick Is already doing me somehow

The Lord is your strength
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by LotaTee: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Funfacts:

Yh hard to process isn't it?
Kinda, is it by choice or lack of opportunity?Just curious.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Eminimore: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
I think what you need now is improving the quality of your life. Life is more than sex o, ensure you have things working for you first, once this is settled other things will fall in place.
If sex is what you feel is your major problem then do know you don't even need money to have sex but abeg focus on your life.
Life is more than sex you said if they want to remove ur penis for a Three bedroom flat will you accept the offer?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by cooooooks(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
I like and encourage your strong anti olosho stance.
Sadly, too many Nigerians are normalizing prostitution.

Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Queenstores: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Repent of your sins and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour. Your life is at a statics. While not seek the face of God on prayer and forget this konji sin.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Mairice125: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Loud it
MrBrownJay1:

bro you have too many issues in your life and need to sort yourself out before you can be ready to meet a nice person in your life... better yourself and see how things will improve.

but let me remind you, you dont need MONEY to have a girl in your life, NONE! what you need is money to take care of your life's needs (food/shelter etc)...if you got that, you are good to go. a girl who needs you to spend money in order to get to know you/her, is no better than an olosho (you dont want that). so take 1 step at a time and fix your finances then get a place of your own and shiit will automatically fall into place.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by emmnprince(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Munzy14:

O wunu ya....Mgbe onye mama na agwa nwa ya okwu ndumodu..cheesy

OP nor na condition Nani Nwoke ga ghota ofuma..cheesy

Ya ga oru, he is faced with umu nwa di sharp..lol

Ya lota oru, he is faced with his elder bro na nwunye ya and honey na sweety plus mid night marital works..grin grin

Ike gwuru...his condition ugbu a wuzi a replica of nwoke luru nwaanyi ohuru, mana o ka na eche wedding night ka o were ihe oma ya n'aka nwunye ya..cheesy

What's all this kparakpo for?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Mairice125: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Listen to me let me give you the best advice .All you need is to transmute that energy that has been built up .you can do it through , meditation, exercises,cold showers ,dancing , listening to good music and breath work .you can look up ways on how to meditate and
breathing exercises.Thank me later
Softboy001:

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Highlyrespected(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro you have too many issues in your life and need to sort yourself out before you can be ready to meet a nice person in your life... better yourself and see how things will improve.

but let me remind you, you dont need MONEY to have a girl in your life, NONE! what you need is money to take care of your life's needs (food/shelter etc)...if you got that, you are good to go. a girl who needs you to spend money in order to get to know you/her, is no better than an olosho (you dont want that). so take 1 step at a time and fix your finances then get a place of your own and shiit will automatically fall into place.
I do like your reasonable quotes over and over gain
Well said bro.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smiles...

Inside life. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Finalanswer(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is buhari fault.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hopeba:
Guy.. Even without money u can get a good girl to lash.. Iam in school at the moment,, and iam a broke guy,, since ladies discovered iam very good in calculations cox iam doing a science course, I have been enjoying different pussies with different shapes,, some even spent on me.. Iam not asking u to b randy, my point is you can have any pussy in the world without money.. Just b good at something

Oshey, Porpo scientific calculator.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by emmnprince(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
candidbabe:
Where is Righteousness2 when you need him most?

Your attention is needed here grin grin grin

He's on Sabbatical leave. Presently at the mountain

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by PotatoSalad(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Munzy14:

Go and get a girl friend...Your mind is made up...Before you start acting abnormal.

The breast and nyash you see at work place have got the best part of your mindset....With this your high libido, you will still rush to have sex only to say is that all the moment you climax...grin

As e be you so, na unzip, insert, papapapa, waaaaah...No time for pre-intimacy sef cheesy
My belle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by setobaba: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
MAD PEOPLE EVERY WHERE

OP FORGOT TO TELLS US MASTUBATE EVERYDAY
TWO KO TWENTY YEARS NI
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by deavicky(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
I pray for you brother's wife. I see u rushing her one day.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by zakkxx: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
My Brother receive sense, your friends will tell you you are missing. Yes you miss HIV, gonorrhoea, syphills, etc my brother thank God oo!! Focus on your personal development. When you make money ladies no go know say u short!!! Once God bless u marry and rest. if not those sickness I mentioned above go kill you!! Be wise!!! A word is enough for the fool and non is required by the wise!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.