Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend (64466 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by shogsman(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
You just prefer masturbation like a couple million other people do

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Onelove508: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

2. I don't do olosho ( prostitute)

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
They call it hook up. But it's just pure olosho
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

3. Lastly I don't have a place and have been moving.

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
5. Am not that tall. Am short
6. Lately I been having some kind of dislike for the ladies behave
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Do you masturbate?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by CHARLESTON007(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Cinema4d:
Sometimes I don't want to totally believe sex is overrated actually.
People keep saying sex is overrated yet they keep going back to it. Why?! Because it's a mind thing. Okay let me shock you.
If you want to overcome this urge you have to channel your energy to something else( you must have heard this before) and how do you achieve this?

First you have to admit that sex is not overrated, because if you don't, you might want to keep having a taste of this "overrated" topic. Sex is like money; only too much is enough.

Two stay away from anything photographic. Yes, it triggers the urge for sex. And lastly

Try not to be alone, get busy. The devil knows how to minister to an individual when he/she is isolated. That's when evil thoughts will start flooding your mind...
Been alone with one's self is nothing to fear or not do. If a man cannot control him self and sit with his thoughts what then can he do. He even said he is an introvert so sitting alone should be second nature to him. From what he wrote up there in relation to his height ,finance I will probably say he is just a guy who is a insecure about those

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
BigJoe19:
Dey wait for girls when you have your hands lol.
is this an advice or something
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by PotatoSalad(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
EdiskyHarry:

I will advice you, start thinking this way
1. At my age why am I not living in my own house?)
2. Am I too young to drive my own car?
3. Can't I make it now in life and start assisting my parents?
4. If I start now to donate to the needy, the poor the helpless will heaven fall?
Start having all these thoughts, think of how you can make this life a better place for you and everyone around you. All other things will follow.
Na these kind thoughts dey push pesin to start Yahoo.
Life and making it no be race my guy. Some made it at 20, while some will at 40, even 50.
The goal is to not relent.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Killermamba: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Do you like bobrisky
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Cousin9999: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Don't let your current situation define you.

None of those issues should prevent you from connecting with women, and being intimate if that's what you want.

You need to take more opportunities to meet women and socialize. Anywhere and everywhere. And maybe you're too picky. Even if you think you have strong preferences for a certain kind of girl, try something different. You might be surprised.

You might need to work on your charm (interaction, not jazz) a bit. Maybe hanging with guys that don't have this issue, and are in a similar position would help. Honestly, they would probably do the work for you and find some random girl that secretly likes you.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Babysho(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

Look away
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Your condition harsh sha. I love sex too but I’ve been celibate for a year now, strictly by choice. I have female friends and colleagues, an apartment and small money grin but I’m keeping my joystick in the holster.

When conji becomes too much I use Vaseline to regain my sanity (like once a month). I hope to try dating again sometime in December cos las las I need to get married.

So, you’re not alone

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
cool

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Babysho(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

Baba people go talk different things but the truth be say Nigerian girls are useless. Shout-out to Mosdii.
They're so greedy nowadays it's crazy. They don't even feel emotions again. Them just dey use their body directly for money. Nigerian men too dey worship them.
Just look away my guy. Give it 3-4 years. Older women might start begging you for it if you are that guy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by SonofGod231: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oboy abeg go and get laid before Spermatozoa comes out of your nose.
Very lame excuses. I think na because of Dog for God sef.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Lostchild(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
smiley
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Lostchild(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001

Improve your life by saving money

Start by renting a clean 1 Room or bed sitter

You need privacy
You need comfort.

Stay focus

Pray to God.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
OP try this

Look what's written in the description!! Healing!! grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Paretomaster1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

Nawa for you o, you no get money, and your prick dey stand... Guy no go enter people grannys o....
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by 4ormidable(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
First, first you are very okay!
NOTHING is wrong with you!

I guess you're beginning to experiencing one of the symptoms of depression.

Meaning: It's time to "Leave Your Comfort Zone!"

This is because you're getting to understand life and why you should start becoming RESPONSIBLE and INDEPENDENT.

The following should help;

1. Contact your friends (the reliable ones) to get connected so you'd get busy with profitable discussions and trends.

2. Go out and source for a job or start a trade, lots of opportunity are OUTSIDE.
DO NOT MIND THE PAY JUST YET

BTW: STOP watching ALL FORMS of Adult content.

Last, last you'll give all glory to God!!!

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

Awwww. When u realize sex is overrated and life is about goals not sex u will change ur mentality. I didn’t say sex is bad so don’t get me wrong bt not when ur goals/achievements are nowhere to be found. Think about ur life boy! Think about ur life. Ure 27 already undecided grin

Even when u achieve some of ur goal and have an good money in ur pocket sex should still not be ur priority or top of it atleast.

Try and have a mindset like u can have a gf and not even have sex with her. That’s when u really get to know urselves better and if ur relationship is just about sex or money.

This is a good time and opportunity to train ur mind and focus on the right things. Bt ur flopping and 3 years Down the line no money nothing achieved. lipsrsealed

To have the best relationship or a real relationship take out sex and money and see what u have left.... grin

NB: Last paragraph is referring to serious relationships not flings or olosho work. Thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

O.p have u asked ur self. How do gals satisfy demselves. De don't care about guys unless he has money. Ask your self na money de fùck Abi na prîck Dem de use fùck. This rubbish I wrote above, boils down to tell u that 90% of 9ja gals masturbate.

I never knwy dis until I wen to a intimacy gadget. Gals demand for it shamelessly. B4 it was candles, later coke bottle, later cucumber... An so on.

Ladies don't need a guy to have sex, de have dere fingers n other materials. Buh u hardly see ladies talking about fingering, unlike guys dat will be posting Vaseline up n down. Abeg go do de needful buh don't get addicted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
All this tells me is that you are not achieving in life and thus sex should be the least of your concerns at this point. Perhaps set your priorities straight. Once you are successful, girls will be falling over you. That’s just the reality of our country.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by lyriclekidd(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hopeba:
Guy.. Even without money u can get a good girl to lash.. Iam in school at the moment,, and iam a broke guy,, since ladies discovered iam very good in calculations cox iam doing a science course, I have been enjoying different pussies with different shapes,, some even spent on me.. Iam not asking u to b randy, my point is you can have any pussy in the world without money.. Just b good at something

Mugu comot from that school then you go know say school life different from outside life cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by einsteine(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Incel

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro you have too many issues in your life and need to sort yourself out before you can be ready to meet a nice person in your life... better yourself and see how things will improve.

but let me remind you, you dont need MONEY to have a girl in your life, NONE! what you need is money to take care of your life's needs (food/shelter etc)...if you got that, you are good to go. a girl who needs you to spend money in order to get to know you/her, is no better than an olosho (you dont want that). so take 1 step at a time and fix your finances then get a place of your own and shiit will automatically fall into place.

You goofed when you said you don't need money to have a girl.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by macho44(m): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

Broski, forget the long talk, na "Spiritual Problem" u get, only u get all this negative qualities grin.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by gbolswag(m): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
You are a big fool ..with all what u have stated here....sex is not even your problem.....your problem here is money

make money first and see the blessings that comes after it

girls and sex will fight over u...be wise...money is your problem...stay focused

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Don't rape somebody sad
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Bahamas95(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
You must not pay to have sex, that's a big lie. There are women everywhere looking for guys to "service" them. They look for all kinda strategy to get your attention. Just last month two pretty girls approached me on the street, they were carrying bags. They greeted me and started their usual sermon. "Bros please don't be offended, we came to this town to sell chemical and we haven't made any sale since morning. I don't know if you have somewhere for us to sleep tonight then we go back home tomorrow" .....The funny thing was that they even saw my girlfriend by my side. I don't know if they thought she is my younger sister. That's not the first time I have come across those kinda girls, they are corporate oloshos. Sex is cheap these days.

I think your major problem is accommodation

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by berbs: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Softboy001:

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

But if you see free sex laikdis, would you be interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.