Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99309 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by zicoraads: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
portathena:
Most men don't like financially stable women..she probably wanted the guy to see her as an 'ordinary urgent 2k babe'..I know many single friends who are very rich but live very simple lives so that they can get good husbands.
Somewhat true. I remember the battle an ex of mine faced with her parents when she wanted to buy a car. They kept on talking about how men will be scared and all. Even when she wanted to go for her PhD, it was still the same battle.

Nigerian men with their fragile egos. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by lkillbrokehoes: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nothing like that ever happened, believe anything from Twitter at your own peril
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
zicoraads:
Personally, I will find this insulting on so many levels.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I would too!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
This has to be one of the dumbest things ever ! as a woman why should you be ashamed of owning a car becos you went on a date with a dude who doesn't have a car ? Why should a woman owning a car be a problem to the point that its noble of her to hide the fact she has a car just to make some man feel better about himself? If the man had a car would he be hiding it becos the woman he is with doesn't have a car ? Rubbish .
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Eyinju112(f): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
What’s big in the grammar you think you’re spiting I still don’t understand why some people come here and believe they write better than others I really have no intention to intercede in your argument.. but please can you modify that part you used y’all cause I’m sure it’s not for we all...

The jargon you think you’ve written didn’t stagger no one, so have your sit mr man
mariahAngel:

So, why are you triggered by a simple post you just couldn't understand? cheesy

My posts are not meant for slow minded simpletons like you because no matter how hard y'all try, they'll never make sense to y'all.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

Mariah, this your post needs a blunt to decipher. cheesy
of you own a ar and ur hiding it from a dude - are you showing your real self?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by flokii: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
No.. she is not a wife material but a dumb bltch.

That she drove to the venue doesn't mean she is better than the guy. What if he has a fortune but decided to go solo, considering it's a first date.

Women and unnecessary pride.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
is this how you define your" wife material"? you are very stupid.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Crochet: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wife material indeed
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Quality20:
dating a girl who is financially and statutorily more than you, could turn an alpha to a simp in the long run
yet you people would be shouting hypergamy , hypergamy when we all know men look for poorer , less successful women so they can dominate them.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!
no mind am
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Davash222(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
of you own a ar and ur hiding it from a dude - are you showing your real self?
I still need a Jumbo to understand your post too cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by BrainSanitizer: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Made in uronmomirikpokponikengwatamulu wife material.
Wife material that will let a man waste money. Which kind of wife material be that oo?
Most likely the #100 per yard type of Okirika sheda.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Elonmuzk(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!
Maybe he ordered the Uber without her knowing.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by BrainSanitizer: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Maybe he ordered the Uber without her knowing.
...and she entered the Uber without knowing too?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Mrbenny001: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is a very stupid and dump move ..is not having a car a disease or a shameful thing at that..all she has to do is politely tell him..hey babe I drove here..mumu generation
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Sterope(f): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mumu = Wife material

It is either she is not going to date him because I need to know when she plans on telling him she has a car.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
There's nothing in telling him she gas a car, the way she put it matters....

But shey the car appeared to the dating arena or nah the girl first reach that side i dey confused...
how many ways can you tell someone you have a car ? "I humbly request to inform you that I have a car " ? Na so you people dey like make women humble. Lol
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by donhils: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
You didn't want him to know you came with a car but you made him waste money on Uber. So much for not wanting to make him feel bad
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Silentgroper(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
StiImaticOG:
Stop deceiving yourself miss, you obviously have an IQ with a negative value. And with the way you are going, your IQ will keep depreciating until it starts reading "error".

Shalom
y do u clone a legendary ashawo bro's account. Do u wish to be like him?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by lomprico(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
she is just a clout chaser!

'oh no need for the uber, I came with a ride' would have made her more of a wife material.

lubbish
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by limcar: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

I don't feel intelligent. I AM INTELLIGENT! smiley

If your dumb ass weren't slow and senseless, the post would've made sense to you.
Maria kilode. so e buru bayi. o tabi bobo kan ti fi oko lu yi kabakaba
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by SilvanusII(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

You are an entitled wretch. There's apparently nothing she can do to make you feel any less than the a scum with loads of an inferiority complex
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I rather think she trying to leave his ego intact, some guys might feel humbled to know their crush or gf to be is doing better than them
the kind ego that is looking for a woman that is not successful in life should be crushed. Useless ego .

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by RightToReject(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Balderdash! It seems humbleness now has a new meaning. I wonder how her act makes a useful meaning to her and anyone supporting her.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nigerian ehn! So in your twisted sense, you think a lie as being indicative of humility? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's how they eventually marry women that show them pepper . Women will be using humility to deceive them - their foolish ego will be enjoying it and then months into marriage when the woman has cleared his eyes he will come on mairaland to cry about how his wife changed.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by hope4nigeria(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
no, why did she allow the guy to waste money on Uber, that's not a wife material, na her type dey build house and allow the husband to be paying rent to her, infact she's a wicked witch
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by lkillbrokehoes: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What kind of nonsense thing is this that she did? undecided

Did he tell you that he's insecure?

Why did you assume he'd feel bad because you drove yourself and he didn't?

Why did you also assume he doesn't have his personal car because he left in an uber?

What if like you, he was testing you or something, since they say babes will follow a man even if he's driving a scrap?

Plus really, people have their own eccentricities. I know a good number of people who can afford a car, but do not own one.

So madam, that your move was completely unnecessary!!
If you can believe this fake garbage then you can believe anything,

Any stories that comes out from Twitter are completely fictional and fake
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Pataricatering(f): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

It's not a lie, she tryna shield his ego
lol - anything to make a dude feel like a big man .
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Eberex(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Earn by doing tasks daily on Facebook

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
dishonest person willing to lower herself and making herself look diffferent that she truly is, just to stroke the misplace ego of some deluded person..... how is this A) gonna help the r/ship (unless you sell your car as the r/ship progresses) or B) what woman in her right mind want to settle with such low self esteem insecure man anyway?!?!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by riczy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

with all due respect I disagree, some guys have aversion for financially stable ladies, and d guy maybe one of them, mind u d lady barely knew him as to wat his disposition may be towards her owing a car! My humble submission!
In a nutshell d lady is truly humble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.