Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (60020 Views)

Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by pickatyoubackup: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

To those of u shouting boxers and singlets, nope its not boxers, I buy him sneakers, wristwatches and shirts and I also do take him out sometimes with bill 100% on me.
And no, he hasn't bought me an iPhone, I buy my own phones.

Then this category is not for you. You are not a typical Nigerian girl.
If Nigerian feminist can propagate the unisex hustle for financial freedom then I know they fight is real.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.
And you will beg urgent 2k from same men to pay for the site right?

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Jaycee07:

They are not broke They are saying the truth. I have a Chinese girl who was born and raise here in the U S( San Francisco) to be precise. She’s a neurologist and now studying to become a neurosurgeon. You see the mentality of entitlement is inherent in a typical Nigerian girl/woman. My girlfriend takes me to a restaurant and we share the bills. Even when I sometimes offer to augment her bills for rent, car note and insurance , she prefers to either take a loan from me and pay back later or simply get another credit card. A Nigerian woman feels it her right to be given and for the most part brings nothing meaningful or resourceful to the relationship other than sex, which is perhaps the cheapest thing here.

You're mad for comparing a Nigerian to a Chinese woman raised in the US. Have you seen the situation of this country? Don't you see the how bad things are in Nigeria? With poverty everywhere? You're comparing women in the poverty capital of the world to the US not even South Africa o or India sef, it is the United States of America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

If it becomes a paid site.
You go dey beg for sub like you do for data and airtime, plus urgent 2k

Don't talk trash, you do not know me undecided
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2021
[s]
Richywiz:
ya, most broke boys are misers.

I haven't seen anything wrong in giving.

Most guys just get stingy when the lady doesn't reciprocate the givings
[/s]

No be talk be this o.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by stevebond007(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Is siofra , zzor?

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Edipet(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Nehyooh:
This is what am experiencing, fooling me with "I love, I love", "I can't do without you" yet without showing any positive character nor willingness to understand and be a listening partner. I've talked, pet, urge and advise her on so many occasions. I'm just looking at her and I've decided not to say anything anymore. One girl can't give me BP abeg !
you are more likely to be a simp.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by aktolly54(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
the act of giving is something you men should learn.

You should give to your women if you have, you could ignore the giving if she felt its her right to collect from you.
It may necessarily not be money, you could also give gifts like bracelet.

Currently, my man gives to me, I always give him gifts too, though he gives more due to his financial muscle.

You shouldn't be a miser cos she is a lady.

Modified
To those of u shouting boxers and singlets, nope its not boxers, I buy him sneakers, wristwatches and shirts and I also do take him out sometimes with bill 100% on me.
good but there is no way we can verify whatever you say but I believe only if you can send money to any orphanage account of your choice and whatever you send, I will multiply it by five and do the same I.d.I.o.t forming boss lady. Whereas na man still dey give more in relationship ooo

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by mrdipye(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Matheusmartin:
What do ladies have in the first place that any sensible guy will want to depend on
Some ladies are actually well to do ladies, even better than some guys.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Solatium(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.

Is that all you worth? mere ₦100k is all it requires to bring you of your slum,lay you like a carpet and explore your body like a slave?

You need to go get a proper job so ₦100k won't be a big deal to you.
Wretched soul

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by FvckAllMods: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2021
I'm taking this 2cent to the bank straight up.
goshikid:
From now on i told myself never to give a bitchhh my hard earned money, she must work for it. That was how my ex gf called me a stingy guy all because i stopped being foolish all in the name of one motherfuccking love, no love bro, work hard and provide for your family, leave bittches alone, if not they are going to bring you down with their stupiid behaviours and blame you later for been foolish

My 2cent
Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

You should give to your women if you have, you could ignore the giving if she felt its her right to collect from you.

Currently, my man gives to me, I always give him gifts too, though he gives more due to his financial muscle.

Modified
Good morning dear. I'm really impressed. You're the kind of woman every man is gunning to have. I like your mindset. I wish all ladies can reason and act like you. You're a very wonderful woman dear.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2021
Turboking:
Hollowshow your days of earning free money is gradually coming to an end so stfu

Kindly fvck off

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2021
Solatium:

Is that all you worth? mere ₦100k is all it requires to bring you of your slum,lay you like a carpet and explore your body like a slave?

You need to go get a proper job so ₦100k won't be a big deal to you.
Wretched soul

You sound so pained. Sorry, your gender can be stupid sometimes.

You're talking about getting laid when I haven't even met with the miscreant and never will meet him. I don't do married men. I put that as a caveat when he came to me. But he stubbornly put his head like a cow. Offered to send me money too many times even when I said it wasn't necessary. Well, this last time, he will send it and I will receive it. I no beg am.

So, please, quite typing rabid messages to me. SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by pickatyoubackup: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Don't talk trash, you do not know me undecided

But you assumed you know everyone here to be broke and can't afford it if nairaland becomes a paid site.
My dear it's a two way street

5 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2021
DAramis:
All these women bashing thread popping up on nairaland compared to all the men getting married each Saturday is not clicking.

You will think that, the rate of thread created about women will transcend to lower marriage, alas, men are still getting married. Anyway, nice information sha. Money is truly unisex

I don't know about your side, but here, wedding events dey scarce oo grin
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by FvckAllMods: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Free your mind from hate,..
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by aktolly54(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.
at least your puss.y go hear, 100k might be nothing to him anyway

7 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by mrkings84(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
That's how a guy I know has gone to square one. He is an auto mechanic, this guy is training a girl in uni, that is not the ill deal, but he became so foolish that every money that needs to be transferred to him by clients are being transferred to the girl friend's account. Now he will call the girl to find out if so so money has been received.

The girl will spend the money. When he demand for the money d girl will threaten to quit the relationship, he will ignore.

Now I learned girlfriend is in final year and has told him that he can't marry a mechanic.

Now the government quited them in the Ikoku mechanic garage. Guy man don't have any savings, no achievement... He is back to square one.

The future is wicked!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2021
placeofallure:

Giving in a relationship should be mutual. I don't believe there should be anything too big to give in a relationship. There's a background work that needs to be done first. If you look hard and well enough to get yourself a good girl, nobody will school you what to give or not to give her. You will be pleased with her such that you can do anything for her because you would have seen that she can travel the world on foot for you too. You deal with yourselves with an open mind, no inhibitions. Such partners are scarce but I insist, they still exist. Redirect that energy into looking for them.

There's nothing I can't do for my partner, absolutely nothing cause he's selfless with me too.

Good morning dear. I like your mindset. You think like a real woman. I'm really impressed.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Ay04z(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
I don't get involve with prostitutes, I careful about the time of ladies I approached, never dated a non virgin before.
lol... So na u kom dey disvirgin dem for us. Abi... We don sight u grin
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Bizibi(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

Most guys just get stingy when the lady doesn't reciprocate the givings, while a good number of them are dangerously broke
do you give at all

Don't lie!!!
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Solatium(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're talking about getting laid when I haven't even met with the miscreant and never will meet him. I don't do married men. I put that as a caveat when he came to me. But he stubbornly put his head like a cow. Offered to send me money too many times even when I said it wasn't necessary. Well, this last time, he will send it and I will receive it. I no beg am.

Pained over what?
i only responded to your stupid comment,you tried in all efforts to make it look like you are sensible in your bid to extort someone,but guess what? your further explanation accentuate how shallow minded you are.
What are you doing negotiating a fee with a man if not that you are a LovePeddler shocked

23 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by pickatyoubackup: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na so Dem suck ur papa dry, he couldn't even afford to give u good home training to know you would be causing more harm to his family.
You can say all u want but your type is known. Enjoy ur loot while it last.

10 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by FvckAllMods: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Lol ... doing boyfriends and girlfriends na old school abeg. What's that sef? Lol
Richywiz:

Modified
To those of u shouting boxers and singlets, nope its not boxers.
I do buy shirts, sneakers, cologne and wristwatch,
And no, he hasn't bought me an IPhone, I buy my phones myself.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Okortor:
Men, you are only entitled to your wives. Any side chick should get no entitlement other than banging, ice cream, shawarma and tfare.

Great weekend guys

Wiseone you don talk am finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

You're mad for comparing a Nigerian to a Chinese woman raised in the US. Have you seen the situation of this country? Don't you see the how bad things are in Nigeria? With poverty everywhere? You're comparing women in the poverty capital of the world to the US not even South Africa o or India sef, it is the United States of America.
And the poverty is gender sensitive? Only affecting women.

10 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Chukwudi4naija:
And the poverty is gender sensitive? Only affecting women.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by FvckAllMods: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2021
You girls misunderstand we guys too much and it's bad on your parts really
Richywiz:

Most guys just get stingy when the lady doesn't reciprocate the givings, while a good number of them are dangerously broke

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by aktolly54(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mind your speech.

Last time I checked, I didn't beg him for money. He offered money to me on a platter of gold. Who am I to say no?

Free of charge for that matter. We don't reject gifts over here.
people like you pay dearly for shi.t you enjoy think its always free. You go jam someone one day that won't care to take your life if you pull stupid stunt on him

9 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Most of them are still being fed by their mom.

I met a Nairalander boy last 2 weeks while on transit. We sat side by side on the bus I took to work. He's a popular small boy redpiller here. I won't expose him yet. But, anyday he gets into my trap or insults my gender, I will expose his yansh.

If you think I don't have proof, I took a picture of your moniker from the back seat while you were intensely typing hard and bashing someone on this forum. You couldn't have even known when I did my business. Hahaha. I am so mischievous. smiley

Good to know you were both on transit & you didn't see him being spoonfed. Considering the time you would be leaving for work, he could be going out for the day's work, too. That shows he's old enough to hold conversations & air his opinions.

I await the day you would mention the real niggar.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.