Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (60046 Views)

Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by FvckAllMods: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2021
Broke? Misers? Lol

Hello! You can't give what you don't have babes
Richywiz:
ya, most broke boys are misers.

I haven't seen anything wrong in giving.

Most guys just get stingy when the lady doesn't reciprocate the givings, while a good number of them are dangerously broke

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Sleekfingers: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:
No long story.

Giving ladies money is not the problem....but it is the entitlement mentality....which most nigerian ladies are guilty of........

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Na so, Nigerian women only see Men as a form of poverty alleviation scheme due to the untold economic hardship.....

Highest bidder la'n Je !

Majority of them go wan chill with Yahoo boy than Uber chap or 9 - 5 banker.

The minute you loose your source of income, she's moving ahead ahead to next big fish.

One useless babe wanted to try that shit with me, na fucc we dey fucc....no strings attached...if you want me to pay you for something we both enjoyed, then you are nothing but a prostitute.

Own it with your chest.

Wise one you don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Chukwudi4naija:
And the poverty is gender sensitive? Only affecting women.

Women are the most oppressed in the Nigerian society, so yeah!

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by ObiOfOnistha: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Ay04z:
lol... So na u kom dey disvirgin dem for us. Abi... We don sight u grin
I didn't disflower all, only two, I was desperate to keep them, I thought doing so will make them stay, but fate has its ways
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Prayfortheworld: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.
My sister suck them oh! Who no wan get sense suck am las las em go clear from em eyes.

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

But you assumed you know everyone here to be broke and can't afford it if nairaland becomes a paid site.
My dear it's a two way street

You're broke and no girl will want you. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by reddingtonblack: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.

Clap for yourself, buh do you ever wondered why world class olosho no dey even make am to forbes list. despite extorting so many men back to back
Let me make it clearer, you can never me richer than those guyz you are extorting money from, you think you are draining them buh what they are giving you is not even up to 1/10th of what they are worth smiley that toks guyz already said it all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by CHoccolaTE: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2021
Jaycee07:

They are not broke They are saying the truth. I have a Chinese girl who was born and raise here in the U S( San Francisco) to be precise. She’s a neurologist and now studying to become a neurosurgeon. You see the mentality of entitlement is inherent in a typical Nigerian girl/woman. My girlfriend takes me to a restaurant and we share the bills. Even when I sometimes offer to augment her bills for rent, car note and insurance , she prefers to either take a loan from me and pay back later or simply get another credit card. A Nigerian woman feels it her right to be given and for the most part brings nothing meaningful or resourceful to the relationship other than sex, which is perhaps the cheapest thing here.

But you suppose know say that kind woman will never follow African custom of submission from women. If you marry her two of una go be mate for house. Nothing like leader and submitter.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Ezonman(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
the act of giving is something you men should learn.

You should give to your women if you have, you could ignore the giving if she felt its her right to collect from you.
It may necessarily not be money, you could also give gifts like bracelet.

Currently, my man gives to me, I always give him gifts too, though he gives more due to his financial muscle.

You shouldn't be a miser cos she is a lady.

Modified
To those of u shouting boxers and singlets, nope its not boxers.
I do buy shirts, sneakers, cologne and wristwatch,
And no, he hasn't bought me an IPhone, I buy my phones myself.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by loswhite(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.
That's the normal line...lol. What about the broke girls? I'm sure you won't even join the site in the first place or probably ask your maga to pay.

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.

With your dirty looking hair � broke asss

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by loswhite(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
the act of giving is something you men should learn.

You should give to your women if you have, you could ignore the giving if she felt its her right to collect from you.
It may necessarily not be money, you could also give gifts like bracelet.

Currently, my man gives to me, I always give him gifts too, though he gives more due to his financial muscle.

You shouldn't be a miser cos she is a lady.

Modified
To those of u shouting boxers and singlets, nope its not boxers.
I do buy shirts, sneakers, cologne and wristwatch,
And no, he hasn't bought me an IPhone, I buy my phones myself.
If you know you give to your man then the post is not for you. Don't waste your time pretending as if you dont know that most girls only want to receive without giving. Selfish species

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

With your dirty looking hair � broke asss

Are you calling African hair dirty

Self hater spotted. Avoid me. Besides do you know how much that hair cost?
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2021
loswhite:
That's the normal line...lol. What about the broke girls? I'm sure you won't even join the site in the first place or probably ask your maga to pay.

You penisians always hammer on broke girls without addressing broke boys so...
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by NACE13: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2021
Some ladies though. That's how one who announced that her birthday was close by, I then asked her where the party will be at. Her response was "If my boyfriend gives me money or when ever he wants to throw the party". I asked her why she couldn't do it herself instead of waiting on her boo. Her facial expression said a lot about her crazy entitlement mentality. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your type need to be put in isolation, you're a Cancer to the population of men. I pity any man that comes across your type

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Jaycee07(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

You're mad for comparing a Nigerian to a Chinese woman raised in the US. Have you seen the situation of this country? Don't you see the how bad things are in Nigeria? With poverty everywhere? You're comparing women in the poverty capital of the world to the US not even South Africa o or India sef, it is the United States of America.

Aunty,

You can do better than this. Can I shock you? Even Nigerian girls/Women here in the U S who are well off financially are no different from the one back in Nigeria. It’s in you people It’s a culture misnomer

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by loswhite(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

You penisians always hammer on broke girls without addressing broke boys so...
You have already addressed broke boys

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Are you calling African hair dirty

Self hater spotted. Avoid me. Besides do you know how much that hair cost?
African hair my foot
But you don't speak like a true African woman
Real African women are submissive and wife materials. Oloshos are not African women but descendants of fallen angels who landed in African soil thousands of years ago and you are one of them

8 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by pickatyoubackup: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

When it comes to spending on your type, my dear I am over broke. I have a family to feed not hungry over entitled prostituts like you to impress so u think I am not broke. My dear I am as broke as ur dad, u can ask for my account details so u can help me out.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Jaycee07:

Aunty,

You can do better than this. Can I shock you? Even Nigerian girls/Women here in the U S who are well off financially are no different from the one back in Nigeria. It’s in you people It’s a culture misnomer

That's not true Oga. You're shamelessly lying, don't use that as an excuse to go after foreign women like dogs. You Nigerian men are just like your black American counterparts. Always shifting the blame to black women in order to go for white, Asian and Latino women.

@whizqueen is what this man saying true?
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MarketDispatch: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

You are wrong..
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by seyz91(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2021
you very smart!

you said all what to be said about them

once you decline them of their request thet reduce their communication with you and move to other SIMPson

you got it right
Carchoice:
To be honest, giving ladies money, especially Nigerian ladies. Is a big waste. What you gave yesterday no longer counts today.

If you want to see their true nature, decline their request 2 to 3 times in a row, don’t make promises but decline outright, tell them you don’t have. The communication will reduce drastically. They will shift the focus to another SIMPson that will fall for their trick. This is no different from what fraudsters do.

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Sensiblerealist: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2021
And you will still go and bill one Simpson for data before you can visit here

siofra:

6 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by seyz91(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2021
you said all what to be said about them

once you decline them of their request thet reduce their communication with you and move to other SIMPson

you got it right
Carchoice:
To be honest, giving ladies money, especially Nigerian ladies. Is a big waste. What you gave yesterday no longer counts today.

If you want to see their true nature, decline their request 2 to 3 times in a row, don’t make promises but decline outright, tell them you don’t have. The communication will reduce drastically. They will shift the focus to another SIMPson that will fall for their trick. This is no different from what fraudsters do.

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Women are the most oppressed in the Nigerian society, so yeah!
Oppress as how? Are women not given equal or even greater opportunities than men in our society these days? Women only focus on mundane things, instead of taking advantage of present leverage societal offers them.

Go to beauty enhancing shops on week days and you will find a lot of gender trying to get more sexually appealed, a venture they reason will make them successful other than getting a legitimate work to engage in.

All what you people need is value reorientation.

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Sensiblerealist:
And you will still go and bill one Simpson for data before you can visit here

I don't bill any man boo.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by seyz91(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2021
confirm!
Toks2008:

No be lie. The crazy twist is that most ladies value what a man gives over the sacrifice he makes...

Simply put, a typical naija girl will value a man who gives her 1M out of his billions than a guy who gives her 100k out of 150k he has home and away.

So why should any man kill himself trying to satisfy a lady when she is most likely to cut your call just to answer a guy that gives her more regardless of the sacrifice you made?

This is why I tell men to give ladies only what they can afford so that at the end it won't be too painful if the lady disappoints.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.