Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (60019 Views)

Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by seyz91(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2021
mtchewww!

one parasite spotted
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Don27tiky(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.
guys will gladly pay to use nairaland. Calling guys broke because they refuse to give is an old style, it doesn’t work on guys anymore. I only give to ladies when I they deserve it.

7 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Bobxin: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2021
placeofallure:

Giving in a relationship should be mutual. I don't believe there should be anything too big to give in a relationship. There's a background work that needs to be done first. If you look hard and well enough to get yourself a good girl, nobody will school you what to give or not to give her. You will be pleased with her such that you can do anything for her because you would have seen that she can travel the world on foot for you too. You deal with yourselves with an open mind, no inhibitions. Such partners are scarce but I insist, they still exist. Redirect that energy into looking for them.

There's nothing I can't do for my partner, absolutely nothing cause he's selfless with me too.

After reading your comment halfway, I scrolled up to see if it's a male or female, I don't know why

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by LINTUNE(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mind your speech.

Last time I checked, I didn't beg him for money. He offered money to me on a platter of gold. Who am I to say no?

Free of charge for that matter. We don't reject gifts over here.
..so in this current economic situation, a man is ready to pay u 100k just for a night, and u are not scared,u are even bragging about it..lol..I beg u in Gods name go,after all it won't remove anything from u cheesy..make we de help our ritual yahoo boys to grow abeg.

7 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Glycolite: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

E sure me die say your papa no get money past most of the guys way you dey call broke guys for nairaland.
If e sure for you,drop your papa house location make we do our findings cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Solatium:

Pained over what?
i only responded to your stupid comment,you tried in all efforts to make it look like you are sensible in your bid to extort someone,but guess what? your further explanation accentuate how shallow minded you are.
What are you doing negotiating a fee with a man if not that you are a LovePeddler shocked

Yes, I am a love peddler. Dummy boy. grin
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Don27tiky(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2021
placeofallure:

Giving in a relationship should be mutual. I don't believe there should be anything too big to give in a relationship. There's a background work that needs to be done first. If you look hard and well enough to get yourself a good girl, nobody will school you what to give or not to give her. You will be pleased with her such that you can do anything for her because you would have seen that she can travel the world on foot for you too. You deal with yourselves with an open mind, no inhibitions. Such partners are scarce but I insist, they still exist. Redirect that energy into looking for them.

There's nothing I can't do for my partner, absolutely nothing cause he's selfless with me too.
and what will guys who can travel the world on foot for his woman gain? Since women want gender equality they should be ready to do what guys do for them too

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Good to know you were both on transit & you didn't see him being spoonfed. Considering the time you would be leaving for work, he could be going out for the day's work, too. That shows he's old enough to hold conversations & air his opinions.

I await the day you would mention the real niggar.

Going by the presence he has here, one would have thought he drives a Benz or has houses scattered around the world. I do not blame women who use you men to ruffles. Later, he will come out to shout "you are a simp and all una rubbish mantra". Very small looking, haggard and ugly boy.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Una never halla. grin

Over 12 mentions. I thief una money?

SIMPS everywhere. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by amuwo1980: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2021
99% of women have that entitlement mentality, it is as a result of the up bringing we give to women, we start early to call them queens etc and they actually belive it , all their lives ppl do things for them , university you do assignments, lectures struggle to help them even if it is exchange for sex and then they realize the manipulative power of their Instruments, hell broke lose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Your type need to be put in isolation, you're a Cancer to the population of men. I pity any man that comes across your type

Say whatever you want. Ama spec. cheesy
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by 21stDecember: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:
No long story.
The real deal
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Glycolite:

E sure me die say your papa no get money past most of the guys way you dey call broke guys for nairaland.
If e sure for you,drop your papa house location make we do our findings cheesy cheesy.

Banana island cheesy
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2021
reddingtonblack:

Clap for yourself, buh do you ever wondered why world class olosho no dey even make am to forbes list. despite extorting so many men back to back
Let me make it clearer, you can never me richer than those guyz you are extorting money from, you think you are draining them buh what they are giving you is not even up to 1/10th of what they are worth smiley that toks guyz already said it all

No wahala. All these your rantings no concern me. grin

Who e pain, make e go commit suicide. cheesy
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Going by the presence he has here, one would have thought he drives a Benz or has houses scattered around the world. I do not blame women who use you men to ruffles. Later, he will come out to shout "you are a simp and all una rubbish mantra". Very small looking, haggard and ugly boy.

Do not despise our days of little beginning. Very soon, we would be doing giveaways with #m on this platform. grin

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by seyz91(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2021
wink you no lie
betcliq:
So some guys still get time for Girls ? I have moved on if you like fine reach Mami water . I no dey see you . Economy rough I'm building myself. In Mosdii voice those people are very useless .

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Do not despise our days of little beginning. Very soon, we would be doing giveaways with #m on this platform. grin

I will wait. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Solatium(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I am a love peddler. Dummy boy. grin

Old enough to be your sugar daddy, referring to me as a boy is disrespectful grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by oazeez1991(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Most of them are still being fed by their mom.

I met a Nairalander boy last 2 weeks while on transit. We sat side by side on the bus I took to work. He's a popular small boy redpiller here. I won't expose him yet. But, anyday he gets into my trap or insults my gender, I will expose his yansh.

If you think I don't have proof, I took a picture of your moniker from the back seat while you were intensely typing hard and bashing someone on this forum. You couldn't have even known when I did my business. Hahaha. I am so mischievous. smiley

Dis got me rollin on d floor grin grin grin .
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by seyz91(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2021
confirm!
ecomalchemist:
Na so, Nigerian women only see Men as a form of poverty alleviation scheme due to the untold economic hardship.....

Highest bidder la'n Je !

Majority of them go wan chill with Yahoo boy than Uber chap or 9 - 5 banker.

The minute you loose your source of income, she's moving ahead ahead to next big fish.

One useless babe wanted to try that shit with me, na fucc we dey fucc....no strings attached...if you want me to pay you for something we both enjoyed, then you are nothing but a prostitute.

Own it with your chest.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will wait. cheesy

You will not only wait to see it but also be amongst us, the donors. grin

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Solatium:

Old enough to be your sugar daddy, referring to me as a boy is disrespectful grin

Sugar daddy without cash, is that one a sugar daddy? cheesy
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by reddingtonblack: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

No wahala. All these your rantings no concern me. grin

Who e pain, make e go commit suicide. cheesy

If i feel pain i will know, lemme guess you are just collecting money nii you are not giving sex .. not my concern tho ! gurls are only different buh they alway have the same story grin
enjoy the attention yle it last buh remember rose get time tongue

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by CAPTIVATOR: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
I was chatting with a girl and she said a guy sent her 3k that she was broke at that time and I was saying the guy loves u oo, maybe u should give him a chance and the next thing she said on top ordinary 3k.i was just teasing the babe.

I was stunned, I told her it's not about the amount he sent but since he has the heart of giving u the small 3k like u insinuated just try and check out the guy if his attitude suits u and give him a chance.she still insisted that the money is nothing to her but you are always broke and begging for urgent 2k from me.

If 3k is nothing to u then my 2k is a waste of time and ever since I stopped giving her a dime.i hate entitled and ungrateful people.

This is so funny

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by CAPTIVATOR: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.

That Mumu go tell him wife sey e broke
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Labadi69: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2021
goshikid:
From now on i told myself never to give a bitchhh my hard earned money, she must work for it. That was how my ex gf called me a stingy guy all because i stopped being foolish all in the name of one motherfuccking love, no love bro, work hard and provide for your family, leave bittches alone, if not they are going to bring you down with their stupiid behaviours and blame you later for been foolish

My 2cent
Shikena

Please how old are you? My guess is that you are a teenager. When you grow up, you will realize that you really need those women for nacks and companionship whether you want to admit it or not.

When all your friends and family fashi your side to focus on their family, nobody go need to tell you to spend that money on a girl wey go dey give you tow tow and companionship on the regular.

No even tell me about ashana o. Okpo wey go use smelly abuna to dash you yamayama disease after collecting your money. Is that life? angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by wunmi590(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

That Mumu go tell him wife sey e broke

cheesy
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Fiscus105(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Comfirming what OP posted.

100k or nothing?

I guess u re a fat ram that butcher pulling to alter to slaughter.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by wunmi590(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You sound so pained. Sorry, your gender can be stupid sometimes.

You're talking about getting laid when I haven't even met with the miscreant and never will meet him. I don't do married men. I put that as a caveat when he came to me. But he stubbornly put his head like a cow. Offered to send me money too many times even when I said it wasn't necessary. Well, this last time, he will send it and I will receive it. I no beg am.

So, please, quite typing rabid messages to me. SIMP.

You don't need all this, honestly...

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by CAPTIVATOR: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Solatium:

Pained over what?
i only responded to your stupid comment,you tried in all efforts to make it look like you are sensible in your bid to extort someone,but guess what? your further explanation accentuate how shallow minded you are.
What are you doing negotiating a fee with a man if not that you are a LovePeddler shocked

You would have been balanced if you also attack the silly guy. She wasn't forcing gun to his head to send the money
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by wunmi590(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Once you are stingy to a woman, you will forever be stingy to yourself, your need and your family...

Forget most of them, nah lie them dey lie for here cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.