Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (72331 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by NoToPile: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Friend22:

Personally and religiously ,it's a man's role and responsibility to take of his wife not splitting bills.
I know many will not agree to.this ,but I dont gibe a flying hoot.

I am here wondering the kind of entitled and emasculated men we are raising.

Don't get me wrong,the man should be the sole provider until there comes a time a lady may need to step in .
But the primary role of a woman is to be maintained, cared for and be protected.

@bolded preach it but the romance section boys will soon come for you.

The fact that some men don't see providing as their responsibility is baffling. Kudos to real men out there that at least acknowledge its their responsibility even if economic constraints may neccesitate the wife's financial support

To provide fully they can't or don't want to, oya let the woman also hustle and you help running with chores lailai.

Most women are already providing, its the men that need to do chores.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by jonadaft: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
I’ve got this neighbor in turkey then
They both hustle..The woman cooks, wash, sweep for one week without the man’s assistance and the following week the man cooks, clean, wash even toilet without the woman’s assistance, the woman would sit down watching tv while the man does everything for that whole week
It’s a 50/50 thing
They both hustle, the girl doesn’t have the right to demand, they pay every damn bills 50/50 even split foodstuffs money into two hahahaha grin
I was forced to ask her what kind of life is that, she said that’s their culture in Zimbabwe, and to be honest she loves it ...

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....
You will continue to fool yourself FOREVER if you believe in equality between a male and a female. Even almighty God didn't creat us equally and the Bible and Quran confirms it.

A MAN AND A WOMAN WILL NEVER BE EQUAL.
THAT'S HOW THE WORLD WORKS.
DEAL WITH IT!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by NoToPile: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2021
bukatyne:
I see a lot of male posters going on about how Nigerian women would never split bills.

Sorry to burst your bubble, more women are willing to split the bills than men willing to split the chores.

Dont mind them Most Nigerian men will never split chores but they want women who split bills.

All of them posting know this, besides women are splitting bills already, its the men that need to do chores.

One of the reasons I don't blame full housewives sometimes.

Let them kuku be providing cheesy but we also know a higher percentage can't even provide fully for their family.

Which Nigerian man wants to split chores - Very very few in fact none - why because of ego I guess.

Let that ego be used to fully provide EOD

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Picker28: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
I'm the huzzling type but I won't cook, clean etc my nails are too long and pretty for that.

Ok
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Rita02: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerian Men especially the Igbo men most especially Nsukka men can never and will never stoop this low
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

"I want a relationship with no gender roles. We both hustlers, we both cook, we both clean, we both pay, we're both romantic & we spoil each other."

What is your opinion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2021
bepositive11:

There is some truth to this but we can't deny that men and women are different.

Men can't give birth. They will never be able to neither will they be able to breastfeed

Men are physically stronger and women love men who can protect them

There are many gender differences like these so there will always be different gender roles

Either way, I believe in having a relationship where both individual are self sufficient and decide to come together to form a union

Gender roles is not the same as what you guys keep posting about child birth... That is a different ball game.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Classickj(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Kingcalls:
Every relationship aint the same....it worked for A don't mean it will work for B....besides what makes u think that's how their relationship is structured...u fellow dem live for house??
baba what part of English """ I want a """"" don't you understand cheesy
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2021
NoToPile:

@bolded preach it but the romance section boys will soon come for you.

The fact that some men don't see providing as their responsibility is baffling. Kudos to real men out there that at least acknowledge its their responsibility even if economic constraints may neccesitate the wife's financial support

To provide fully they can't or don't want to, oya let the woman also hustle and you help running with chores lailai.

Most women are already providing, its the men that need to do chores.

Guy biko if you want to live long, encourage your wife to hustle and take some financial responsibility too.

The world is in recession and only a joint effort can sustain the family.

For instance if you live abroad a man can never shoulder all responsibilities else he will just drop dead.

You pay house rent or mortgage, water bills council tax, electricity and ofcourse some debts from installment payment and then you feed the family and still remember home... And guess what? The lady is also working so what will she be doing with her own money?

Save it or probably start building mansions back home and sending money to her own family whilst she still has enough to save.

Then you die before your time and she will claim the life insurance and enjoy it with another man.

Be wise bro. Traditional roles died long ago.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by PaNnamdi: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
I’ve got this neighbor in turkey then
They both hustle..The woman cooks, wash, sweep for one week without the man’s assistance and the following week the man cooks, clean, wash even toilet without the woman’s assistance, the woman would sit down watching tv while the man does everything for that whole week
It’s a 50/50 thing
They both hustle, the girl doesn’t have the right to demand, they pay every damn bills 50/50 even split foodstuffs money into two hahahaha grin
I was forced to ask her what kind of life is that, she said that’s their culture in Zimbabwe, and to be honest she loves it ...

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....
A man is the head of the family and the house

Why are men of nowadays so lillylivered

A man must be in charge of his wife now,this gender equality thing doesn't just make sense

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by PaNnamdi: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Rita02:
Nigerian Men especially the Igbo men most especially Nsukka men can never and will never stoop this low
A man is the head and incharge of the woman,the woman contributes or assists but it should never be an equal equal thing.

Men of nowadays are so weak and i just don't understand,that's why feminist are trying their best to dominate men

I am a proud and unapologetic alpha male,I can't be dragging my roles with a woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by NoToPile: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Guy biko if you want to live long, encourage your wife to hustle and take some financial responsibility too.

For instance if you live abroad a man can never shoulder all responsibilities else he will just drop dead.

You pay house rent or mortgage, water bills council tax, electricity and ofcourse some debts from installment payment and then you feed the family and still remember home... And guess what? The lady is also working so what will she be doing with her own money?

Save it or probably start building mansions back home and sending money to her own family whilst she still has enough to save.

Then you die before your time and she will claim the life insurance and enjoy it with another man.

I am a lady oo

But you didn't say anything about the man taking domestic responsibility , I can't see that any where in your write up advising me as a male to take any domestic responsibility.

I know you might not respond now you know I am female.

Advice your fellow men to take domestic responsibility too, women are providing already ,same way financial burdens can kill the man is the same way a woman can die carrying both financial and domestic burdens.

You want one person to carry two responsibilities while you are carrying only one, its not nice.

Tell the men to do chores women are providing already shikena.

And traditional roles are not dead if not you won't see guys on these thread saying they can't do domestic work.

Since they can't let them provide fully now.

Don't bring abroad into this issue, all those shouting they can't do chores do it with joy over there, Nigeria is the case study

Anyway I salute the real men out there who at least acknowledge its their responsibility even though economic constraint may prevent them from providing fully. And to those that provide all na man you be. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by KillerBeauty(f): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

It is the same as saying "I want a bicycle that can fly like an airplane".

The first step to understanding life is knowing that there's something called gender roles.

Remember as kids when you played Papa and Mama, who was doing the cooking and all?

Were you taught who should be in the kitchen or who should be building houses?

In every environment, no matter what, as long as there's a man or woman, a woman would always look up to the man to pilot affairs of the home, while you will look up to your wife to take care of the home.

Yes, she might be a hustler and make money, but if you aren't doing it well, she will disregard you.

Yes, you might be cooking, but if your wife leaves you to handle the affairs of the kitchen, you will loathe her secretly.

In summary, there is a gender role in every family - no matter how Behind or how Americana you wanna sound.

Thanks!
Your talking like gender roles is something we were born with. Gender roles is something we were taught from childhood. And with learning, we can unlearn or relearn new ways of living and doing things. Society keeps evolving. During the olden days in Nigeria parents don't send their daughters to school only their sons. Women are mostly housewives or petty traders. Those things have changed now. So the idea of men been bread winners and women home makers is changing gradually. You either move with the times or hold on desperately to old ways. I single and I work, I make money and take care of my needs. A man who is single cooks, cleans and takes care of himself. Why should he abandoned his home making duties just becos he's now married and should I as a woman stop using my salary to take care of myself and my home just because I'm married? All in a need to fit into the traditional man provider and woman home maker role
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Jeon(f): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Lollittaa:
those who even have the money sef are quiet. undecided

Understand the truth 'bout that question in your soul (bigger) Look up, don't look down, then watch the answers unfold (bigger) Life is your birthright, they hid that in the fine print Take the pen and rewrite it Step out your estimate Step in your essence and know that you're excellent Rise, the spirit is teachin' Oh, I'm not just preachin', I'm takin' my own advice
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by YourFavorite21(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Those hustling and working class ladies are very rare to find currently, But Sha u fit see them in Anambra state especially Nnewi. grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2021
As a Nigerian man of integrity, I hate this kind of marriage.

Dear Lord, may you continue to enrich my pocket, I want to be the financial pillar of my home, to my extended family members, in laws, community, state, nation and most importantly to your house the Church of Christ, Amen.

I love spending money a lot, it gives me ecstasy spending money so long as I have and will keep having more. I want to be so rich that I don't even remember how much or whatever my wife does or earns just as it has been in my marriage so far, so help me God cool

Our domestic work is being taken care of by domestic staffs so why should I bother about domestic work again?

My brothers pray for God's blessing in your life jareh, our traditional Nigerian marriage where the man is the main provider and the wife the home care taker remains the best so long as the man is in shape financially. And that's my desire and that's what I have and I am enjoying it and pray for it to continue that way. I no wan depend on any woman money till I depart this earth and so shall it be for me and my sons!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by ahnie: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Them plenty for Delta state,not lazy bones like me kiss
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Tomilola360: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2021
if naija geh hustle, check her toto ooooo. olosho ni gbogbo won

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like that "we both huzlers and we both pay" aspect please. My husband should be huzling why I focus more on raising my kids.God will punish all those oyingbo that brought the "what are you bringing to the table" slogan for African men to copy.We are Africans and not Oyingbo,please don't listen to him.
with God's grace, your husband doesn't need to hustle, it is his responsibility to take care of you, his children, his domestic staffs, his parents, your parents, the less privilege and others.

Men should focus on accessing God's favor and grace to make money. If you are a Nigerian man making enough money, you won't be thinking like this Mumu Jay Z talking thrash.

We are Nigerians we are not Americans or Europeans.

I only envy Oyimbo in their technology and leadership sense not in family or marriage style. Nigerian traditional marriage whereby the man is the main provider and the wife the homekeeper is the best and the sweetest and that's what I am practicing in my marriage and that's what I desired and prayed for and still praying for God to sustain it for me till I depart this earth.

My wife works and earns well I guess but honestly I have never cared about what she earns and don't ever pray or wish to care till the end of time, and God will help me to keep it like that for me.

If she becomes a billionaire tomorrow, I should be a trillionaire, and won't care about her billions; she can use her money to help her family members, church members, less privilege people, and anybody she desires to help and maybe to invest for our kids too in her own way, but never will I depend on her money till I die, so help me God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by JayPeeOham: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

The first step to understanding life is knowing that there's something called gender roles.

Remember as kids when you played Papa and Mama, who was doing the cooking and all?

In every environment, no matter what, as long as there's a man or woman, a woman would always look up to the man to pilot affairs of the home, while you will look up to your wife to take care of the home.

Yes, she might be a hustler and make money, but if you aren't doing it well, she will disregard you.

Yes, you might be cooking, but if your wife leaves you to handle the affairs of the kitchen, you will loathe her secretly.

In summary, there is a gender role in every family - no matter how Behind or how Americana you wanna sound.

Thanks!

Gbamsolutely!

You said it all bro.

Make dem dey there dey mind Jay-Z wey get the money to hire virtually all and any kind maids wey him want in order to have a great marriage!!
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by JayPeeOham: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Thanks!

Gbamsolutely!

You said it all bro.

Make dem dey there dey mind Jay-Z wey get the money to hire virtually all and any kind maids wey him want in order to have a great marriage!

But they would say that the child play analogy you gave can only be found in Nigeria and not in the Western countries where there kids think differently cheesy

Modified: Wahala be like this kain argument E no dey finish!!
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by olawaley12(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Though i'm all by myself for a long time now! But the girls i've seen now can't fucking do this. You'll do everything for them lol. There's this my home boy Babe that will never in her life cook for my boy. But if we dare cook she's going to eat... No matter how hungry we're whenever we hangout and we plan to eat at his place the bitch go lay her lazy ass on the bed we go day cook day sneeze for kitchen... Naija bullshit. whereever my next woman is know now that if i'm taking care of you. You do the same for me
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Thanks!
God bless you.

Jay Z is talking nonsense, he should better leave Instagram, don't know why he even joined, maybe because his fame is dying and he wants to revive it by dishing out rubbish and conflicting advice to gullible followers lolz cheesy

Every Nigerian guy wishes and desires to be the main financial provider of his marriage and home, it's only when he fails to make it financially that he starts to scout for a financial help mate via marrying a financially independent or working class lady cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:
with God's grace, your husband doesn't need to hustle, it is his responsibility to take care of you, his children, his domestic staffs, his parents, your parents, the less privilege and others.

Men should focus on accessing God's favor and grace to make money. If you are a Nigerian man making enough money, you won't be thinking like this Mumu Jay Z talking thrash.

We are Nigerians we are not Americans or Europeans.

I only envy Oyimbo in their technology and leadership sense not in family or marriage style. Nigerian traditional marriage whereby the man is the main provider and the wife the homekeeper is the best and the sweetest and that's what I am practicing in my marriage and that's what I desired and prayed for and still praying for God to sustain it for me till I depart this earth.

My wife works and earns well I guess but honestly I have never cared about what she earns and don't ever pray or wish to care till the end of time, and God will help me to keep it like that for me.

If she becomes a billionaire tomorrow, I should be a trillionaire, and won't care about her billions; she can use her money to help her family members, church members, less privilege people, and anybody she desires to help and maybe to invest for our kids too in her own way, but never will I depend on her money till I die, so help me God!
Men like you always receive unending blessings and favour from God.People think I'm crazy whenever I make such statement, we are Africans and not Oyingbo.The thing is I will work but raising my kids and caring for my husband against all odds will be my topmost priority even if it means resigning from a particular job.I can't afford to fail in my home by huzling like a man while my kids and husband are properly uncared for. I don't follow Oyingbo's advise in marriage issues.My parents didn't fail us and I won't fail my family too,never.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Jeon(f): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
You people should stop the arguments.
Nigerian men will surely to this "I want a relationship with no gender roles. We both hustlers, we both cook, we both clean, we both pay, we're both romantic & we spoil each other." they can even take it as regular chores

But to any yt granny that can give them green card
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Men like you always receive unending blessings and favour from God.People think I'm crazy whenever I make such statement, we are Africans and not Oyingbo.The thing is I will work but raising my kids and caring for my husband against all odds will be my topmost priority even if it means resigning from a particular job.I can't afford to fail in my home by huzling like a man while my kids and husband are properly uncared for. I don't follow Oyingbo's advise in marriage issues.My parents didn't fail us and I won't fail my family too,never.
Don't mind Jay Z with him Mumu advice. That his yeye advice is only for lazy black American jigolos, most Nigerian guys wish to be the main financial provider of their marriage, forget what they say on Nairaland, Naija guys prefer to provide for their marriage while their wife take care of the family, that's the desire of majority of Nigerian men, take it from me.

As you desire sis, God will grant unto you. Law of attraction is real, it works.

We attract whatever we desire and place our mind on always. I have applied the law of attraction in my life and it worked and working, so focus on that which you desire and believe me, you will surely get it.

I do read some of your fight fight comments and I will just be laughing cos I know most of those comments are just to while away time and not the real you lol grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Now that's the summary of this thread.
Well spoken. No cap!
I'm out!
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:
Don't mind Jay Z with him Mumu advice. That his yeye advice is only for lazy black American jigolos, most Nigerian guys wish to be the main financial provider of their marriage, forget what they say on Nairaland, Naija guys prefer to provide for their marriage while their wife take care of the family, that's the desire of majority of Nigerian men, take it from me.

As you desire sis, God will grant unto you. Law of attraction is real, it works.

We attract whatever we desire and place our mind on always. I have applied the law of attraction in my life and it worked and working, so focus on that which you desire and believe me, you will surely get it.

I do read some of your fight fight comments and I will just be laughing cos I know most of those comments are just to while away time and not the real you lol grin
lol, only the matured ones like you can see through my comments, I just play around and can't even dare most of the things I type here lol. Indeed the good and matured ones are married.#manlikefranchasng#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2021
NoToPile:

I am a lady oo

But you didn't say anything about the man taking domestic responsibility , I can't see that any where in your write up advising me as a male to take any domestic responsibility.

I know you might not respond now you know I am female.

Advice your fellow men to take domestic responsibility too, women are providing already ,same way financial burdens can kill the man is the same way a woman can die carrying both financial and domestic burdens.

You want one person to carry two responsibilities while you are carrying only one, its not nice.

Tell the men to do chores women are providing already shikena.

And traditional roles are not dead if not you won't see guys on these thread saying they can't do domestic work.

Since they can't let them provide fully now.

Don't bring abroad into this issue, all those shouting they can't do chores do it with joy over there, Nigeria is the case study

Anyway I salute the real men out there who at least acknowledge its their responsibility even though economic constraint may prevent them from providing fully. And to those that provide all na man you be. grin

What are you talking about?

Did you not see my post. Am i not the OP?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by RightToReject(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Bro biko write simple English habba!

I don't have a cure for you if truly everyday words appear heavy for you and your likes. Actually, one major problem you have is that you lack discernment, citing that you termed "sweet" Eyinju112's post, which is a clear pointer that you did not see Jay-Z's submission beyond its pleasing surface.

Before I go on, I haven't seen any sane man who can't cook and do house chores in general under normal circumstances or who will idle away at home and watch his reasonable wife handling all the house chores without helping out directly or through the employment of house helps. On the other hand, I have not seen a sane woman who has the wherewithal who doesn't generously support her reasonable man financially in running their home

There is a great difference between when a man goes into an intimate union with a woman working on the reality notion that he is a man and relating with his equal of a woman in that regard compared to when he goes into the union with the unpronounced selfish notion of no gender roles. One with the former notion, for instance, will always cheerfully and intuitively get the physical heavy chores done no matter how many times it occurs and without minding whether his woman has done anything beneficial for him within the intervening time, the same way a woman with a similar notion will cheerfully and intuitively see nothing wrong in seeing cooking regularly for the household, provided that time permits her, without minding whether her man has done anything beneficial for him within the intervening time. All this doesn't mean that in the absence of the woman, that the man can't cook or won't have food to eat, same as it doesn't mean that in the absence of the man, the woman can't get heavy physical chores done directly or indirectly.

There is nothing wrong with equality, provided that its intent isn't to propagate and commit greed, contentiousness, and negation of common sense, and provided that it encourages selflessness, thoughtfulness, deference and discretion, and fairness in general

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by joeking2222: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I doubt if you can find any in Nigeria

Hmmmm....okay...maybe you can find some in delta state especially the huzzling type

Forwhere.....the only ones I can manage to bet my balls on are some delta girls...
Because I don bang some delta girls and I will confess those girls are trying. Banged one isoko, three urhuobos, one ijaw, three kwale...they can huzzle with you with no too much of that disgusting entitlement mentality
tongue...............na so u go bang till u turn BANGA SOUP twice on Friday morning!!!! My gee, try dash righteousness2 ISOKO babe to do BIBLE STUDY with nah!!!
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2021
RightToReject:

I don't have a cure for you if truly everyday words appear heavy for you and your likes. Actually, one major problem you have is that you lack discernment, citing that you termed "sweet" Eyinju112's post, which is a clear pointer that you did not see Jay-Z's submission beyond its pleasing surface.

Before I go on, I haven't seen any sane man who can't cook and do house chores in general under normal circumstances or who will idle away at home and watch his reasonable wife handling all the house chores without helping out directly or through the employment of house helps. On the other hand, I have not seen a sane woman who has the wherewithal who doesn't generously support her reasonable man financially in running their home

There is a great difference between when a man goes into an intimate union with a woman working on the reality notion that he is a man and relating with his equal of a woman in that regard compared to when he goes into the union with the unpronounced selfish notion of no gender roles. One with the former notion, for instance, will always cheerfully and intuitively get the physical heavy chores done no matter how many times it occurs and without minding whether his woman has done anything beneficial for him within the intervening time, the same way a woman with a similar notion will cheerfully and intuitively see nothing wrong in seeing cooking regularly for the household, provided that time permits her, without minding whether her man has done anything beneficial for him within the intervening time. All this doesn't mean that in the absence of the woman, that the man can't cook or won't have food to eat, same as it doesn't mean that in the absence of the man, the woman can't get heavy physical chores done directly or indirectly.

There is nothing wrong with equality, provided that its intent isn't to propagate and commit greed, contentiousness, and negation of common sense, and provided that it encourages selflessness, thoughtfulness, deference and discretion, and fairness in general

Hey just negodu there. When i say write simple English it is nit because i can't comprehend but it just doesn't make sense writing big grammar to make simple sense. I hear English and possibly speak am pass you so don't get over your head.

Your point is my stand view so i guess we are on the same page.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:

You are the one fooling around now. He did not give any advice

Guy talk sey nah wettin e like be dat and you are hear abusing him....what you like may necessarily not be what i like.

I love his type of relationship and i want such too. Somebody son can not come and kill himself in the name of maintaining traditional role.

I don't know if it is a naija mindset though but outside Nigeria, that is the norm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.