Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (72320 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Forthepeople21(f): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2021
This is some backwards azz, archaic thinking. If I were a man, I would run from a leech female like you. Marriage and a relationship are partnerships. You help each other with whatever needs it at any given time. The responsibility shouldn’t be solely on one person when there are two adults.
Go back to your daddy for that shxt. If I were a men, these Nigerian leech females wouldn’t get one second of my attention.

Friend22:

Personally and religiously ,it's a man's role and responsibility to take of his wife not splitting bills.
I know many will not agree to.this ,but I dont gibe a flying hoot.

I am here wondering the kind of entitled and emasculated men we are raising.

Don't get me wrong,the man should be the sole provider until there comes a time a lady may need to step in .
But the primary role of a woman is to be maintained, cared for and be protected.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Beze992(f): 2:13am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=WoundedLamb post=107340190]

This is perfection!

They are already attacking Nigerian women as they do at the slightest provocation but when a working wife asks her man to assist with house chores at home, it is termed "dangers of marrying a career woman".[/quote/)

True! You can never please most men either ways, half of the time, they don't even know what they want. The shocking thing is a greater percentage of women will want this than the men, but any excuse to bash Nigerian girls, right? The funny thing is that some of these men are always attracted to the drama filled ladies so they can have reasons to complain.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by SEGLIZ: 2:22am On Nov 05, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:

It is the same as saying "I want a bicycle that can fly like an airplane".

The first step to understanding life is knowing that there's something called gender roles.

Remember as kids when you played Papa and Mama, who was doing the cooking and all?

Were you taught who should be in the kitchen or who should be building houses?

In every environment, no matter what, as long as there's a man or woman, a woman would always look up to the man to pilot affairs of the home, while you will look up to your wife to take care of the home.

Yes, she might be a hustler and make money, but if you aren't doing it well, she will disregard you.

Yes, you might be cooking, but if your wife leaves you to handle the affairs of the kitchen, you will loathe her secretly.

In summary, there is a gender role in every family - no matter how Behind or how Americana you wanna sound.

Thanks!
imagine the bunch of kids coming online to form redpill and alpha yet avoiding the roles and responsibility of an alpha.

soon this lot will look up to women for security and protection. they forgot there is a natural order, this generation is so watery.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by vickydevoka(m): 2:26am On Nov 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Nigerian women?? Them no dey like this parole

If them spoil you..na boxers, singlet..some Don dey upgrade to cufflinks shaa

But altogether.........the slogan still remains:

“my money is money, but his money his for both us”

Oga if u are in Nigeria just forget gender equality n follow what others are doing, bcus she must be influenced by her environment. A 9ja lady hate it when u force dem to bring money for something especially house hold stuff. She wants to spend her money how she wants, maybe buying for clothes n others stuff for her kids

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by vickydevoka(m): 2:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
I’ve got this neighbor in turkey then
They both hustle..The woman cooks, wash, sweep for one week without the man’s assistance and the following week the man cooks, clean, wash even toilet without the woman’s assistance, the woman would sit down watching tv while the man does everything for that whole week
It’s a 50/50 thing
They both hustle, the girl doesn’t have the right to demand, they pay every damn bills 50/50 even split foodstuffs money into two hahahaha grin
I was forced to ask her what kind of life is that, she said that’s their culture in Zimbabwe, and to be honest she loves it ...

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....

Na Zimbabwe we de go straight.

There a places in north central where women hustle more than men.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Newboss(m): 2:34am On Nov 05, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR WIFE TOLD ME TO DO TO MY WIFE AFTER SHE CAME OVER TO MY CRIB WHERE I FVCKED HER IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

I don't have wife.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by vickydevoka(m): 2:42am On Nov 05, 2021
bukatyne:
I see a lot of male posters going on about how Nigerian women would never split bills.

Sorry to burst your bubble, more women are willing to split the bills than men willing to split the chores.
Are u sure
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Johel(m): 3:22am On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I doubt if you can find any in Nigeria

Hmmmm....okay...maybe you can find some in delta state especially the huzzling type

Forwhere.....the only ones I can manage to bet my balls on are some delta girls...
Because I don bang some delta girls and I will confess those girls are trying. Banged one isoko, three urhuobos, one ijaw, three kwale...they can huzzle with you with no too much of that disgusting entitlement mentality

Yes....delta babes truly..
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Johel(m): 3:23am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
I'm the huzzling type but I won't cook, clean etc my nails are too long and pretty for that.

I will cook and clean for you before and after work....what say you?? cool cool
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Johel(m): 3:26am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
I'm the huzzling type but I won't cook, clean etc my nails are too long and pretty for that.

I will cook and clean for you before and after work....what say you?? cool cool
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by JustforMen: 3:38am On Nov 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Nigerian women?? Them no dey like this parole

If them spoil you..na boxers, singlet..some Don dey upgrade to cufflinks shaa

But altogether.........the slogan still remains:

“my money is money, but his money his for both us”

they want to be treated like Beyonce while sitting on their broke, sub-begging, hook-up devoured asses with stank pussy on top.

my money is also my money and has always been mine.
I give it out only for services well delivered.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by JustforMen: 3:41am On Nov 05, 2021
bukatyne:
I see a lot of male posters going on about how Nigerian women would never split bills.

Sorry to burst your bubble, more women are willing to split the bills than men willing to split the chores.

I won't call you a lair but YOU ARE actively LYING!
you wish you can split the bill but where will you keep your entitlement mentality

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Poleski: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Stupid Nigerian men (not all but most) don't understand this! They see women as their slaves and hide behind dumb traditions!

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by advanceDNA: 3:56am On Nov 05, 2021
Cathy0505:

So it means that you are not an appreciative person if your wife try to bought you what her money can buy,
Try to be an appreciative man no matter how it is small

Coming from the gender that don’t appreciate underwear as gift....
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Kenog4real(m): 4:05am On Nov 05, 2021
When myself and my girlfriend left the country, we even had time table for house cleaning. Now we married but we are miles apart due to work but the time table shit still dey my head because I can do all the things without waiting until she comes visiting.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by advanceDNA: 4:14am On Nov 05, 2021
gorgeousnogo:
Nigerian men will want 50/50 but they will not agree to wash clothes (yours or the kids), cook for the whole family and clean the house. Yet they want 50/50��

50/50 where the woman will be doing all
The house chores and taking care of him& their kids yet paying for 50

Abeg, go for what works for you ooo. Their is no exact method for this

No Nigerian man want 50/50...that I can assure u...men are too proud for that as long as they can afford it...
Nigerian men just like women to step in without being told And not having the mentality that your money is yours alone, but his money is for both of you...

The average Nigerian woman just wants to take, take, take immediately the relationship starts....are u Nigerian government...

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by BABANGBALI: 4:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Dream on Joseph
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by BrandBrainBox: 4:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Victerica:
Very cool.

But most Nigerian women, will never like this.
I am a Nigerian MAN and I DON'T like it.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Krismas(m): 4:23am On Nov 05, 2021
grin They both CLEAN AND COOK? Then wot will the maids be doing? Only thing I like about JZ is his RAPPING ABILITY. Aside that, the fellow is living a LIE

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by bepositive11: 4:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

"I want a relationship with no gender roles. We both hustlers, we both cook, we both clean, we both pay, we're both romantic & we spoil each other."

What is your opinion?

There is some truth to this but we can't deny that men and women are different.

Men can't give birth. They will never be able to neither will they be able to breastfeed

Men are physically stronger and women love men who can protect them

There are many gender differences like these so there will always be different gender roles

Either way, I believe in having a relationship where both individual are self sufficient and decide to come together to form a union

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by otipoju(m): 4:50am On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I doubt if you can find any in Nigeria

Hmmmm....okay...maybe you can find some in delta state especially the huzzling type

Forwhere.....the only ones I can manage to bet my balls on are some delta girls...
Because I don bang some delta girls and I will confess those girls are trying. Banged one isoko, three urhuobos, one ijaw, three kwale...they can huzzle with you with no too much of that disgusting entitlement mentality

True. But except the girl has the spirit of God, dem also like to dominate the man. If man no dey patient you no go fit last with them at all. Ive seen 4 good examples based on marriage.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Amanda4life: 5:20am On Nov 05, 2021
LAZY Y NIGERIA N MEN
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Victerica:
Very cool.

Victerica:
Very cool.

They want manna to fall for them.
They like being freeloader

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by marcopollo(m): 5:34am On Nov 05, 2021
So who will pay the dowry here if you are a Nigerian?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by maestro299: 5:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Bro biko write simple English habba!
The guy just wrote nonsense. He use big English take cover the rubbish him write...
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by jubrilELsudan: 6:07am On Nov 05, 2021
Newboss:

I don't have wife.

EHN YOUR FUTURE WIFE

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by RightToReject(m): 6:18am On Nov 05, 2021
maestro299:
The guy just wrote nonsense. He use big English take cover the rubbish him write...

One can only pity the bumpkins who brought you into this world; if only they know that all their investments in you are a simple waste. Now, scram and continue living your ignorance and interacting with your fellow ignorant and small-minded types in general.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by MNDY(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
They both hustle..The woman cooks, wash, sweep for one week without the man’s assistance and the following week the man cooks, clean, wash even toilet without the woman’s assistance, the woman would sit down watching tv while the man does everything for that whole week
It’s a 50/50 thing
They both hustle, the girl doesn’t have the right to demand, they pay every damn bills 50/50 even split foodstuffs money into two hahahaha grin
I was forced to ask her what kind of life is that, she said that’s their culture in Zimbabwe, and to be honest she loves it ...

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....

But who has the final say in family decisions? The man? Or no headship and they split to take different decisions on a family issue too?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by SaintChukz(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

Ok...just curious. Who will be doing all the cooking, cleaning, etc if we are both hustling?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by MisterKennedy(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:
I love this.

®Jay-Z

"I want a relationship with no gender roles. We both hustlers, we both cook, we both clean, we both pay, we're both romantic & we spoil each other."

What is your opinion?

Bro you just spike my mind

That's exactly what I want too
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by jonadaft: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
Dis one wey dey go do weekend to cook, wash boxers, massage and "SERVE" them bros regularly....

Na attention seeking go kee you.
Congratulations as you've been noticed.

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by MisterKennedy(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
It’s a 50/50 thing

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....

Hmmm very interesting

That's just the kind of relationship I'm looking for, one that we're both helpers to ourselves and we can exchange roles and pet ourselves any day any time

Eyinju, what about you? do you like that kind of relationship?

What do you want in a relationship as regards to your duties and your man's duties?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos)